Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,532 members, 7,944,558 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure (168 Views)

Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure by Glopatience(f): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
One Person's Trash is Another Person's Treasure

Video by: Darh Mann

Review by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

I saw a movie with the above title, it's a short video clip by Darh Mann.

There was a homeless mother who was trying to recycle cans and bottles so as to save up for her about five year old daughter's upkeep.

There was another boy of thirteen years who came to trash his bottle, this single mother approached him and pleaded with him to hand her the bottle he was about to trash.

The boy was really surprised and asked why she needed a trash, the single mom replied him with the above title.

Can you beat that?

Here are the messages I learned and saved up for you from the video review.

Your trash can be treasured by another person who isn't as privileged as you. So if you see this, don't treat the person badly because one good turn might deserve the other.

The other way round is, something you treasured most could be another person's trash. Hence, when you see this, don't feel bad about this, because the way up is the way down.

Life is not static.

Life is filled with ups and downs.

Life could be sweet at times and at other times it could go sour, which ever way it comes, be strong with it and you'll soon come out of it with heads high.

Remember, the Lord is the Lifter of your head, so, don't leave Him out of your plans. He is always there as your Standby, that's only if you let him.

Trust in Him and you won't be disappointed in whatever phase of life you find yourself.

I love you.

I am committed to your spiritual and physical development.

© Crownofglory - Global Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Copywriter||•Ghost Writer||• Christian Blogger||• Self/Purpose Discovery Coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure by jesusjnreloaded(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Absolutely! I love this.

The foolish things of this world might appear trashy but God uses them to confound the wise.

God seems to loves trashes in the sight of men a lot, because they are the best vessels He can use to astound men.

2 Likes

Re: One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure by festwiz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
So one man's religion shouldn't be forced on another who had chosen otherwise. Respect each others trash.

PS: Don't preach to me, I don't want your trash either.
Re: One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure by OtemAtum: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just like Christianity and Islam are our trash but other people's treasure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Church Even At The Comfort Of Your Home / David Jeremiah Devotional August 2020 / The True Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.