Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

Tboss Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Daughter’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Daughter’s Birthday (402 Views)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Daughter’s Birthday by Naijazee4(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija star, TBoss has taken to social media to celebrate her daughter, Rumi on her birthday.

TBoss shared lovely photos of herself and Rumi, who turned one year on Monday. The mother and daughter had a Moana-themed birthday photoshoot.

TBoss captioned the photos with the words:

“No other person I would rather make Such Beautiful Memories with than with my Daughter Starr.

You’re Hand on my Heart The Best Gift Everrr….
Happy 1st Birthday to My Queen & My Every Every…
Thank you to the creatives who helped bring our ‘Moana’ inspired shoot to life for our Special Day.”

click the link below for more pictures

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/08/TBoss-Shares-Lovely-Photos-As-She-Celebrates-Daughters-Birthday.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch Full Video Why Bbnaija TOLANIBAJ Cried For Prince(video) / IMC Business Kya Hai IMC Full Form In Hindi 2020 / Yahoo Boys And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.