Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago (965 Views)

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Gun Wielding Fulani Men Took Over Family Land In Lagos Erects Structure / 'how Boko Haram Men Took Turns To Sleep With With Me', Rescued Pregnant Woman Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Ugaboy: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
I was busy running a Facebook ads to place on groups, and also lot of messages to attend to on my WhatsApp and Facebook.
My battery was already turning blood, which I know in the next few minutes it won't sustain me to do all I needed to night.

I left the house to go charge my phone and accessories to accross the street, the road was scanty also blackout along it, there was generator still on at where I'm headed to.
I got to the compund, I heard a trigger, I felt tricked, I looked back. Oh damn a tall huge man with a short black small pistol gun on my head. Jesus, I was like today I know how i go take die.
The weather is cold while it was drizzling, how come in less than 30seconds ugaboy is already sweating down my handpit, pressed and goose pimple developed.

I closed my eyes then open, I'm still alive and not in my dream, it was too fake to be real. I got surrounded, the questions was like oga where are u taking me to? He was like calm down man he said coperate and follow me, I can't object cus I was surrounded with Cutlasses and guns, others were busy finding what I don't know.

I was handed over to the next man, I was searched, and nothing suspicious was found on me. I'm not a bad man by making.
Where is the owner of this house alternate exit, I just coursed the spirit that brought me out to night. I told him, I don't live here, I only came to charge my phone. They took my phones.

I got relieved, settled after 3minute from the 30 seconds I was gripped, after seeing they were SARZ.
While standing with my next watchman for over 1hrs while they still in search of the man. My phone begins to rings, client, friends, they mute my calls.

They all came out, went on a group meeting, I believe they went to decide what they wants to do with me. After 2minutes agreement.

I was handed over my phones, and told to run with speed, I did..fears comes again(Hollywood movie; when enemies released you so as to kill u). The pictures came him, I said my last minute pray and run dreadly.

Thank God I'm alive to type this here.
I excape going to cell
I wasnt rough handle
No too much questions

Lalasticla
Myd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by sylve11: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Na Nigerian Nepa be wan cause you problem before so.

God pass them enemies.

Sorry @ op. Thank God for your life.... cool

2 Likes

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Righteousness89(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks to God for your Life Bro..

You see the Reason why we Call on all and Sundry to Live Life Prepared.

Anything could Happen at anytime..

Once again, Thanks to God you are Safe.

3 Likes

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Damscodammy1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
I dab thank god 4 u o

1 Like

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by decatalyst(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nah wa ooo.

See security men behaving like common criminal.

Op, you did the right thing by not struggling or arguing. I think your submissive and calm poise saved you from slap, torture and possible injuries.

1 Like

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Ugaboy: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thanks to God for your Life Bro..

You see the Reason why we Call on all and Sundry to Live Life Prepared.

Anything could Happen at anytime..

Once again, Thanks to God you are Safe.
thank God for my life, that why I came to share the testimony here
Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Harrykn: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
welcome to our dear contree, I'm sure you were not ripe for harvest. God saved cus you for chop slap small.

1 Like

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Ugaboy: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2020
decatalyst:
Nah wa ooo.

See security men behaving like common criminal.

Op, you did the right thing by not struggling or arguing. I think your submissive and calm poise saved you from slap, torture and possible injuries.

I later discovered that, the wanted man is an India Hem retailer, and other sort of hard drugs, they taught, I was one of his customers...since I know Im innocent of any crime, I felt peace within me.

I wanted to struggle, when I saw the pistol raised up on me, I was calm again.
Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Ugaboy: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Harrykn:
welcome to our dear contree, I'm sure you were not ripe for harvest.
God saved cus you for chop slap small.
I'm a mature man o, just that all I went with has were suspicious, and they didn't search my phone...I didn't trust them either...they were gentle men and cooperate SARZ.
Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by VirginFinder: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Thanks to God for your Llife Bbro..

You see the Rreason why we Ccall on all and Ssundry to Llive Llife Pprepared.

Anything could Hhappen at anytime..

Once again, Tthanks to God you are Ssafe.

1 Like

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
It is what it is.
Face to face with death but you came out alive. Some whose death threads hit the Front page, were victims of circumstances like this and like play, they ended up dead.

Ugaboy:
I wanted to struggle, when I saw the pistol raised up on me, I was calm again.
When gun speaks, calming down becomes a reflex action to you.
Most men don't know what it's like until the day you're face to face with a gun on your forehead, and hot sweats start coming out of your body without your consent.
You cheated death today, so you can live to see another day. Go in peace and sin charge your phone no more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Ugaboy: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
It is what it is.
Face to face with death but you came out alive. Some whose death threads hit the Front page, were victims of circumstances like this and like play, they ended up dead.

When gun speaks, calming down becomes a reflex action to you.
Most men don't know what it's like until the day you're face to face with a gun on your forehead, and hot sweats start coming out of your body without your consent.
You cheated death today, so you can live to see another day. Go in peace and sin charge your phone no more.
Thanks so much, u really understand how i felt, GOD gave me chance to live.
thank GOD Im alive today.

1 Like

Re: An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago by Purplekush(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good thing you made it out safe. Me once I hear kra kra *gun cocking* I dey tear beta race... lol no be me una go use shine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki (Graphic Pics + Video) / Woman Arrested In New York City After She Spat O A Police Officer’s Face (VIdeo) / BREAKING Odo-owa Youths Handover Serial Kidnappers To Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.