Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,009 members, 7,949,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem (1034 Views)

BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene / Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem by EmagNig(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nigerians on social media have blasted BBNaija housemate, Kaisha over her inability to recite the National anthem correctly.

Kaisha who was having fun with Nengi, Trickytee, Bright O, and Kiddwaya in the garden, decided to recite the anthem and failed woefully after she missed a line and jumped to the last part of the Anthem.

It would have been okay if the housemate made the mistake and took to corrections, but she vehemently refused to be corrected as she insisted she recited the anthem correctly.

This actually angered many viewers of the show who took to their various social media platforms to blast the enterpreneur from Sokoto.

So many lovers of BBNaija blamed the organizers for not putting into consideration, the ability to recite the country’s national anthem as a criteria to choose the housemates.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-kaisha-blasted-over-inability-to-recite-national-anthem-video

lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem by Shellsploit: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Useless thread!
Abeg make i go dey watch jimjam.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem by WhereToBuy: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
shocked

Thanks to BBNaija, I’ve been able to make More sales on Business, Bought new home in Eko Atlantic, Gave my Pastor a Private Jet and Rihanna suddenly got attracted to me.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem by Amotolongbo(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
I sure say President Buhari self no sabi the National anthem
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem by Mo3891: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2020
cool

Sokoto girl.... I bet she can sing and recite the Fulani caliphate anthem

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem by pretydiva(f): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Such a pity. Most of these slay queens are empty upstairs

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Blasted Over Inability To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
QUOTA SYSTEM.

(1) (Reply)

'how I Discovered Banana Island And Made My Billions', Terry Waya, Kiddwaya's Fa / Press Play : Laycon X Joeboy X Dj Neptune (Nobody Remix) / Nigerian Celebrities And There Hilarious Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.