Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Please Help Me, Am Confused... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me, Am Confused... (367 Views)

Confused Between Node Js And PHP / I Am Confused Pls Help!!! / Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, Am Confused... by obinnazy(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Good morning... Please I seriously need help, am a graduate, no job, someone just gave me a laptop.,the problem is I don't know what to learn, I'm really confused at this point, the finances are not there.
I don't mind learning under someone, because am not good at learning things on my own due to other distractions....

I don't mind learning under someone, please this is my whatsapp contact 08126123601....thanks

Please I don't have money to pay for anything, but am ready to learn... Please help me and God will reward you.
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by falcon01: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
wow so you expect somebody to carry your number, Call or WhatsApp you to teach you for free?? come on man. Go online and look for tutorials.
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by squash47(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2020
falcon01:
wow so you expect somebody to carry your number, Call or WhatsApp you to teach you for free?? come on man. Go online and look for tutorials.
na lazy boy wey no get mindset of survival...if he was ready, by now he for don get enough note and start taking notes online.

me, I didn't have money but I used Airtel free 50 mb to learn JavaScript since March..

right now, I have learnt how to build a basic website front end page.
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by stanliwise(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2020
obinnazy:
Good morning... Please I seriously need help, am a graduate, no job, someone just gave me a laptop.,the problem is I don't know what to learn, I'm really confused at this point, the finances are not there.
I don't mind learning under someone, because am not good at learning things on my own due to other distractions....

I don't mind learning under someone, please this is my whatsapp contact 08126123601....thanks

Please I don't have money to pay for anything, but am ready to learn... Please help me and God will reward you.
Get #100 and make youtube night plan(Glo give 1GB) and go to YouTube, they have free practical tutorial on many topic. So get yourself up and running

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by Ayemileto(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2020
If you can read, go to Pdfdrive dot net.

Search for whichever topic you'll like to learn and download free books on it.

You can use the filter to search for only 2015 and later books.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by obinnazy(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2020
stanliwise:

Get #100 and make youtube night plan(Glo give 1GB) and go to YouTube, they have free practical tutorial on many topic. So get yourself up and running

Thanks but please help me with the code
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by obinnazy(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
stanliwise:

Thanks but please help me with the code.

God bless you for replying
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by obinnazy(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
God bless you all for your replies and reactions.... Am just confused on what to learn or settle for... Thanks
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confused... by falcon01: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
squash47:
na lazy boy wey no get mindset of survival...if he was ready, by now he for don get enough note and start taking notes online.

me, I didn't have money but I used Airtel free 50 mb to learn JavaScript since March..

right now, I have learnt how to build a basic website front end page.
don't mind him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Please Where Is The Best Institute To Study CCNP In PH / In Need Of A Good Application/software Designer/engineer / Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.