Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) (50749 Views)

Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by copiescopy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
That broom though ... grin grin
Seems like it has seen better days grin grin.

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rgade:
And you expect someone that wakes to this environment everyday to be normal.
Our public university hostels are all in a similar state; but the students there are consoled by the fact that the condition is transient. Max 4-5 years and they're out searching for a better life.
But for these officers, this is their lives. Their daily reality. When you know you're stuck in a horrible place for probably the rest of your life,it deals with your psyche mehn.
The reason our police force is so wicked, heartless,angry, unprofessional and simply bad is because of the horrible living conditions these officers are subjected to; it's a no-brainer.
The Nigerian Police force is the most underfunded of all forces on the planet.

No other person can/ would say it better than u have Sir. This is apt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
O npe
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Djyucee1:
How can one who can't maintain his uniform maintain where he lives.
Damn bad!
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
You for put graphic na...

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by fefenoble88: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
donbachi:
U no hear sey the wicked must not go unpunished.
nor laff kill me loool lmao.....na zoo must police/SARS suppose base with dangerous bamboos living them because they are worst than a bamboo. Nor vex,e nor hear b4 e don hear now lol
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by earnit3: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
hmmm
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by robosky02(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mr jailer

You are in chains too
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Franking: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Most of our policemen are dirty. No.maintenance culture of any kind. Give them a brand new vehicle today and in a month's time they'll mess it up.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
pafestula:
Build mansion for them, after 6 months you won't recognize it again, the Hilux and other vehicles donated to the NPF, after 6 months you won't recognize anyone of them also. There is nothing you can do to remove spirit of destruction from the Nigeria police.
haba,una no go kill person with laff
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
ponkur:
More pics
Oga, at least put graphics pictures warning na
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
pafestula:
Build mansion for them, after 6 months you won't recognize it again, the Hilux and other vehicles donated to the NPF, after 6 months you won't recognize anyone of them also. There is nothing you can do to remove spirit of destruction from the Nigeria police.
Lol...you have a point here
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by UNRULY(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
donbachi:
U no hear sey the wicked must not go unpunished.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Squalid. Public health hazard, health inspector should step in.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by themanderon: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Someone made a statement to my dad sometime in the year 1994 when I was still a young lad, he said and I quote "Police job is a cursed job in Nigeria". That statement remained stuck in my memory like glue.
Today many years later, I guess he was very correct in that assertion.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by lekspot01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ofiagu:

Not cursed, they need help.
Help them.

Voice the fact that the NPF needs help
Oshe, I whi
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Angelacruz: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:
Op pls use , Graphic pics pls
funny you
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
They don't even deserve to live in these kinda baracks, they should relocate to the forest.

Useless clowns!

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Bodlyspeaking(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Looking like 1900s pictures

Lol
Who said Nigeria is the giant of Africa
I bet he or she was high asf
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by IchbinAB: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2020
ponkur:
The officers and men of the Nigeria police force are still the same people who arrest youths for demanding a good governance.

Kindly see the pics below so you know the poor state and health hazards these men are exposed to yet they won't have a say.

Did they complain? Abeg leave them like that. They are happy with their condition.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 12, 2020
looks like the reminants of a nuclear holocaust.If any of here have watched all those terminator franchise movies about judgement day thats exactly the way those pictures of nigeria police barracks that op posted looks
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 12, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Mtcheeew

This one an 22nd century police barracks and must be their senior officers mess.

You never see Nigerian police barracks my guy. When you see original police barracks you go understand why their hearts black with their uniform.

This one na American police barracks.
grin grin grin
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 12, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
They should fix it with all the roger they have been collecting.
the roger goes to oga at the top
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Dejicano:
He e like those place wey America dey act horror film
yea like that horror film the hostel cheesy
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
.one has to be mad to live in this type of squalor
i can now understand one of guy wey tell me say wen im tell im dad he wants to join police the dad said over his death body cheesy
and his dad is a retired police officer oo cheesy
i wonder which time they will make nigerian police force as attractive as american police force
i mean when u see an american or a british cop u be will wowed
they will be neat,well dressed with polished boots and shoes
but when it comes to our own police
they are dirty
iill dressed
rude grin
always drinking and smoking weed on duty cheesy
as ehn the nigerian police force is a reflection of nigeria
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Kassiny(m): 2:56am On Aug 12, 2020
politicsng:
Nigeria policemen are very dirty. Like very very dirty. And they are filled with all manner of STDs
Very very funny grin grin grin
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by shapman: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Queenslander:
Lmao.. grin grin you guys should go easy on the Nigerian police bikonu.. They're humans like everybody else!! cheesy
Not all humans are equal.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2020
The graduates policemen are rich, I have some as friends.
lefulefu:
i can now understand one of guy wey tell me say wen im tell im dad he wants to join police the dad said over his death body cheesy
and his dad is a retired police officer oo cheesy
i wonder which time they will make nigerian police force as attractive as american police force
i mean when u see an american or a british cop u be will wowed
they will be neat,well dressed with polished boots and shoes
but when it comes to our own police
they are dirty
iill dressed
rude grin
always drinking and smoking weed on duty cheesy
as ehn the nigerian police force is a reflection of nigeria
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 13, 2020
CaptainMitch:
The graduates policemen are rich, I have some as friends.
u know the space to employ graduate policemen is usually very slim.Most times the police mostly want recruits who are not university graduates.If u tell them say u get degree then they will tell u no space that they are looking for recruits who are not graduates.Most cases when hunger don finish some applicants wey get degree dem go throway degree and apply with their school certificate or primary six certificate.Believe u me many of the police men u see under the hot sun for checkpoint a few of them are graduates but they didnt use their degree to apply cos of the lack of availbility of space for graduates.Na very very allocation space dey available for graduates who want to join the police force.when u lucky to enter the force with ur Bsc course u will enjoy being a police officer cheesy.U will have ur own air condition office and u wont be sent to road checkpoints plus ur promotion will be instanta.But getting employed as a graduate in the police is not easy..if u lucky to be employed with ur bsc then its probably because of one Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by bryantaaron263: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2020
That barracks doesn’t need cleaned. It needs burned to the ground. pressure washing near me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fg Has Paid November Salary / Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.