Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs (925 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Obaseki Begs Edo Residents To Accept Old N500 And N1000 Notes / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by janedonez(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Do your home work properly.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Since You Are Already Known As MOU Governor By The Edo People...Why Not Use The Opportunity To Sign MOU with God!

Useless IPOBTic Governor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Slimzy388(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Politics in Nigeria has really turn out to be selfish interest
Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by baliyubla: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by ODJ124(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin
The fear of APC squad....

2 Likes

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by bobowaja(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2020
He should go on field to campaign. "Edo no be Lagos" slogan can't safe you. It will only attracts more political forces against you.

Meanwhile
I don't see this man coming back to office. He has no project to his name. He has no political agenda to sell to the people except for "no to godfathers" and "Edo no be Lagos". Whereas, APC are on the field working their as*s out. After election democracy will be under threats again.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Judeerons32: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Which forces. The forces that told you not to invest in infrastructure but rather invest in fighting abstract wars? Continue shouting they want me to share the money na

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Karlifate: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
When people are in trouble, they suddenly remember God.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Kriss216: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Our esteemed Governor,
God is always with you. No weapon of the evil ones shall come near you.

You shall take Edo to a greater height.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by dangermouse(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
With hardwork n dedication, u will surely emerge victorious

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Notatribalist(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Since You Are Already Known As MOU Governor By The Edo People...Why Not Use The Opportunity To Sign MOU with God!

See your godfather was made to knee down and explain the action he told in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTEKVrw2vnU
Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by LibertyRep: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Same forces that installed him in 2016.

If their interests align again as early tomorrow, they'll still work together.

The masses should just use their heads so as not to become collateral damages.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Mandyoluchi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Now you know prayer works abi. Enyia tell your family to pray for you
Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by Godons1: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

See finishing angry grin grin

Re: Edo Poll: “I Need Your Prayers To Resist Some ‘forces’,” Obaseki Begs by topboss: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
E NO GO BETTER FOR THOSE BRING TERRORIST TO EDO.

ELRUFAI AND GANDUJI ARE TERRORIST

(1) (Reply)

Outrage In South Africa Over Shooting Of Protestors In Nigeria And Corruption / Reno: Why Is Reno Omokri Silent About Oyigbo / Tension As Shoemaker Hit With Charm By Hausa Man Dies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.