Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,473 members, 7,917,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP (27215 Views)

200 Young Boys Graduated From ISWAP Training Camps In February – ISS / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / “CHRISTIANITY HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA, WE WANT ONLY ISLAM” MURIC DENIES STATEMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Bellotelli: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
The enemy will always try every means to destroy you. I stand with muric.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
Nigeria education system is in mesh. What qualified this man to be awarded a professor both religion and scientific base. Anyway, Nigeria professors are ASU strike researcher

Just because is fighting for what he believed in, you dare question how he became a professor ? That's very unfortunate what i know is you gat to stand firmly on anything you believe
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
frankyychiji:
Who are they? Yoruba mooslims here have long dissociated themselves from this man and what he reps. Yours is the first comment I have seen in favor of Mumuric.

It doesn't matter the number of people that agree with you. The word credence is about you and those that truly believed. The hijab persecution in the southwest is too much. Since dressing naked is some people believe then you dont have the right to tell others not to cover up or is that too much for Prof Akintola to demand on behalf of MURIC? Besides you're hypocrites for naming them murmuric
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jakemedg:
Are you serious?
Because I don't see how this controversial lunatic will be speaking for you when he's trying to divide those he claims to be representing along religious lines with his unguarded utterances

Unguarded utterance you said? Do you know the number of trash that CAN do utter everyday? And just because of some allegation against MURIC you're there castigating them. Irrespective of what it is I as a person still believes in them especially MURIC and it doesn't matter what you think
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by CioAngels(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nje ko to bayi, this are the reasons why he is always talking war? What a shame of a professor. So you are part and parcel of boko haram/iswap? Good luck to you proffesor.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by cezarman(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Naija sef... E sure say this prof dey teach terrorism as a lecturer in that school grin
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Timatayo1: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Muric the terrorist group
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by element44: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
This prof only make sense once. The rest is garbage.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oloriburuku somebody, only him his d group director, media officer, spokesman and secretary of his faceless organization. U and ur muric days are number.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by sunbreaker: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:

Just because is fighting for what he believed in, you dare question how he became a professor ? That's very unfortunate what i know is you gat to stand firmly on anything you believe
brother not only this,if you heard series of interview from this man you will imagine if this man is a reasonable human being. Just about two mouth ago this man said the death that happened in Kano during covid-19 was a plan to depopulate Muslim. Ask me, what concerned depopulation of particular region with covid-19, are they inter related?
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by mbhs139(m): 3:43am On Aug 12, 2020
pafra:
Ok

The truth is that an average Muslim is fanatical and a potential jihadis

Most of there teaching make them radicalist in nature and boko haram

It won't be wrong to conclude that a typical Muslim is boko haram. In nature, they don't accept civilization no matter their education qualification.

It is a shame, a very big shame, that I used to share the same country with someone like you, and the other lots with their jaundiced comments here. But thank God, I do not share the same country with you guys anymore, so you can tear it down anyhow you like.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 6:22am On Aug 12, 2020
sunbreaker:
brother not only this,if you heard series of interview from this man you will imagine if this man is a reasonable human being. Just about two mouth ago this man said the death that happened in Kano during covid-19 was a plan to depopulate Muslim. Ask me, what concerned depopulation of particular region with covid-19, are they inter related?

He is entitled to his opinion. CAN has said worst things in the past and nobody prosecute them. Despite you referring to a Professor if is "reasonably enough" that's your own Opinion too, So be tolerant enough for the man Opinion. Good morning
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2020
pafra:

Tell me I am listening
Most of the maths and science they taught you were from Arab scholars, your Arab numerals, algorithms (named after an Arab scholar self), astronomy etcetera. If you want to know more google exists.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:

Unguarded utterance you said? Do you know the number of trash that CAN do utter everyday? And just because of some allegation against MURIC you're there castigating them. Irrespective of what it is I as a person still believes in them especially MURIC and it doesn't matter what you think
First time seeing someone arguing with reason on NL. Are you a Christian or Muslim? Forgive me for stereotyping but those two hardly offer reasonable arguments, they love using emotions.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by pafra(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2020
SegFault:

Most of the maths and science they taught you were from Arab scholars, your Arab numerals, algorithms (named after an Arab scholar self), astronomy etcetera. If you want to know more google exists.

I did Google and I saw a man named
Osama bin Laden and his great inventions.

We are on the same page
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by sunbreaker: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:

He is entitled to his opinion. CAN has said worst things in the past and nobody prosecute them. Despite you referring to a Professor if is "reasonably enough" that's your own Opinion too, So be tolerant enough for the man Opinion. Good morning
neither CAN or MURIC we can only tolerate opinion that will not cause chaos,otherwise you must be queries for that opinion and prosecuted as such. Even,if you too goes the same way,be reminded that the same measure will be melted on you.Thanks
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by LadyExcellency: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2020
plessis:

Nigerians have destroyed Christianity by practicing it with half knowledge.

Let me repeat myself. There is nowhere in the new testament where Jesus Christ asked humans to worship him.

He only asked that we love each other, engage in charitable acts, forgive ourselves and have faith.....

Christ-worship is unbiblical.

If you claim I'm wrong, provide a verse where Christ asked us to worship him.

But you saw where he said "I and my my father are one". In Christianity, Jesus is God - QED.

You also read when the Jews ask Him to show them the Father, which He replied, No need, if you see him, you've seen the father.

Jesus Christ is eternal, wasn't created rather He created all things according to Christian. Gospel.

The man said, “Lord, I put my faith in you!” Then he worshiped Jesus. Jesus told him, “I came to judge the people of this world. I am here to give sight to the blind and to make blind everyone who can see.”
John 9:38‭-‬39 CEV
https://bible.com/bible/392/jhn.9.38-39.CEV

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2020
pafra:

I did Google and I saw a man named
Osama bin Laden and his great inventions.

We are on the same page
undecidedundecided no need arguing with you. You're just filled with hate, Africans indeed are the worst in discriminating others.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by pafra(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecided no need arguing with you. You're just filled with hate, Africans indeed are the worst in discriminating others.

How on earth do my comments depicted discrimination?
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by sunbreaker: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2020
I know some ignorant will defend this man till last minute,that was the way bokoharam started by killing christians and bombing churches; some people jubilating that they were killing christian but today look what is happening. Instead to joim hand and condemn indiscipline in society so that you and I can live freely(though a proverb in Africa said if you are throwing stone to the market you will still has your own friends that will commend you)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obigbo Women Wore Same Underwear For 4 Months In Army Detention - Intersociety / Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.