Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Permanent Natural Cure Without Surgery Of Hernia/swollen Scrotum... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Natural Cure Without Surgery Of Hernia/swollen Scrotum... (630 Views)

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Hospital Conducts Free Hernia Surgery For 200 Persons In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Natural Cure Without Surgery Of Hernia/swollen Scrotum... by Malocox(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Natural cure solution to Hernia+Swollen Scrotum(Hyrocele)+Goitre+Gonorrhea+Obesity without surgical operation.
Hello, I'm Abiodun from Malachi Healing Centre.I want to introduce a natural herbals remedies solution that cure four major diseases in human body.Good news to you my reader if you or your relatives are suffering from Hernia a swollen below lower abdomen,swollen of scrotum partial or whole(Hyrocele)Goitre of the Lungs,Obesity/Fatness of body, high cholesterol in body and Gonorrhea(STD)diseases you don't need to be worried for the solution the solution has been solved by us.
.I will briefly explain these diseases, symptoms and the solution.
1.Swollen of Scrotum(Hyrocele):-This can be terms as pneumoscrotum which mean presence of air within the scrotum and scrotal emphysema as sell as pneumatocele.
Symptoms.
Testicular swolling as a result of pain in the testicules.This can arise from partial or generalized enlargement swollen in the testicular region and can cause pain to the patient.
Causes
Swollen Scotum(Hyrocele) can happen when testicules tissues are damaged through testicular torsion mean twisting of the tissues that supply blood test into the testicular.
Engaging in masturbation at early age,lifting heavy or engaging in strenuous lover abdomen work and using Sexual enhancement chemical drugs mostly result in Swollen of scrotum.
Solution
Majority of patient that suffering from this diseases thought it can only be corrected or solve through surgical operation. I want to assure you today it's can be cure and solve within 7-10days through our herbals remedies Solution Called(OXIDON Sp)
GOITRE OF THE LUNGS
Goitre of the Lungs is a small/large ball like tumor in lungs of human. This is as a result of insufficient iodine in the diet and allow thyroid hormones to stock hormones into the thyroid gland in the lungs.Though it's harmless when it's still small but disfigure the lungs and face and look when it's growth bigger.It's discomforts when is grown bigger and interfering when the patient want go breaths or swallowing foods.
This can be can be easily cure and correct through our 4 in 1 herbals remedies solution(OXIDON Sp)
HERNIA
Hernia is a abnormal growth of protruding piece of intestine enter the scrotum of a man which causes swelling and pain in the lower region of the abdomen or navel and chest of a boy or man or weakness of muscles in the labia or groin region of a woman.You can see types of hernia on our diagrams here.
Patient seek surgical operation for this disease but if it's not properly manage it's can led to easy contact to venerable and the related virus and infection later in life.If you take a regular (OXIDON Sp) you're guaranty the diseases will be cure without any surgical operation and you will be free for the rest of your life Without experiencing and hernia pain again.
GONORRHEA
This is a sexually transmitted diseases (STD). It's caused by infection with the bacterium(Neisseria Gonorrhoeae) that tends to infect warm moist areas of the body including:-Urethra, Eye, Throat, Vagina, Anus,Fallopian tube, Cervix and Uterus.
Gonorrhea passes or transfer from person to person through unprotected sexual intercourse, sex with different partner without using protective condom.
SYMPTOMS
1.Painful sensation during urination.
2.Frequency or urgency of urination
3.Pus-discharge or dip from the penis(white,yellow greenish colours.
4.Swelling and pain in the testicular.
5.Persistent Sore throat.
6.pain during sexual intercourse
7.Sharp pain in the lower abdomen.
8.Heavier periods or spotting.
9.Vaginal yeast, discharge from the vagina(watery,creamy or slightly green)
SOLUTION
If you're suffering from these above mentioned diseases you only need the ancient herbals remedies formula that has been refined to your tastes for a permanent cure solution to your problem.The wonder magic formula is (OXIDON SP) it's perform beyond any chemical drugs.It's cleans and regulates all your internal organs system in your body.Also regulate the sugar level and remove obesity in men and women within 7 working days.
Feel free to discuss your personal health issues with us, i promise you will be convince with the performance of our herbal products produced from Malachi Healing Centre Lagos Nigeria.
For further information contact us on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akxfsWlO764
E-mail:malachisft@gmail.com
www.malachihealingcentre.wordpress
Twitter acct:centremachi@twitter.com
Facebook:m.facebook/Abiodun.malachi.com
whatsapp/call:2348035780772,+2347053714374

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Permanent Natural Cure Without Surgery Of Hernia/swollen Scrotum... by Babakolanut(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Your location and price for the hernia cure medicine. Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If Fish Bone Enters Your Throat, Don't Panic, Do These 3 Things To Remove It / ''Nigeria Killed My Babies''- Woman Loses Her Twin Boys 24 Hours After Birth / How To Select Your Next Pair Of Work Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.