Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,185 members, 7,913,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Wanna Date An AMERICAN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Date An AMERICAN? (356 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Would you date an atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Date An AMERICAN? by Jaraontop: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
If you have been looking to be on talking terms with an American single man or woman. You wish you could have their number so you guys communicate on a daily basis. Without going through the stress of social Media. Then I have it all sorted for you.

I do matchmaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2OofX00XnU&t=14s

Call or text me up and I'll link you up.

Re: Wanna Date An AMERICAN? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jaraontop:
If you have been looking to be on talking terms with an American single man or woman. You wish you could have their number so you guys communicate on a daily basis. Without going through the stress of social Media. Then I have it all sorted for you.

I do matchmaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2OofX00XnU&t=14s

Call or text me up and I'll link you up.

Are you sure this is not some shitty cheap scam
Anyway I'll know along the line
Re: Wanna Date An AMERICAN? by Peteru1st(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are you sure this is not some shitty cheap scam
Anyway I'll know along the line

lmao, I'm also on this tread, trust me. I'm not paying one kobo for linkups. if you wanna link me up, do without asking a dime, If I bill the person and she pays, I'll give you your share. its that simple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Shocking Revelations About COVID-19! (DELETED) / There Is No Power Greater Than The Power Of Jesus, Jazz Will Utterly Disgrace Yo / Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.