Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,288 members, 7,950,498 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Letters To Meg - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letters To Meg (131 Views)

70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market (Very Valuable Info) / 70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market Your PRODUCTS & SERVICES / Letters To Meg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letters To Meg by Anii07(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dear Meg,

I believe you received my letter yesterday. I'm glad that you have finally settled on a niche for your freelancing career. But having a niche is one thing and having an outstanding profile is another thing and both of them are necessary for a successful freelancing career.

Your profile should be able to address your prospective clients' problem(s) and position you as the solution to these problems. Don't just write a few vague words and leave them hanging on your profile. By all means, make your profile outstanding.

Also, avoid the selfish pronoun 'I' and do more of 'you'. It's your profile, granted but it isn't just about you. Really, it's about your clients and how their problems could be solved.

Let me end this letter here. Tomorrow, I will write to you about the role of your skill sets in advancing your freelancing career. Until I write to you again, feel free to slide into my slippery Facebook DM (Aniebiet Nkanga) for counsel.

Love,
Anii.

(1) (Reply)

For Bakeries / Learn How To Create VTU Portal/website & Get The Software Free / Don't Quit Your Business Because Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.