Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,475 members, 7,914,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Will Personally Send Obasanjo Back To Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Personally Send Obasanjo Back To Prison (311 Views)

El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Personally Send Obasanjo Back To Prison by Knocknock: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose has vowed to send the former president Olusegun Obasanjo back to prison for all his alleged grievous infractions committed against Nigeria if he becomes president.

Fayose said he will ensure Obasanjo accounts for all the alleged financial impropriety and other manifestations of corrupt practices perpetrated during his eight-year tenure as Nigeria’s president and face the full wrath of law.

The former governor spoke on Tuesday while featuring on “Plus Politics”, a programme on PlusTV Africa, monitored by our correspondent in Ado Ekiti.

The former governor and Obasanjo had been launching vitriolic and scathing remarks against one another over the latter’s comments on Senator Buruji Kashamu’s death.

visit source here.. https://yawabase.com/2020/08/i-will-personally-send-obasanjo-back-to-prison-if-i.html

Re: I Will Personally Send Obasanjo Back To Prison by Karemarealty288(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
When you become President.

Re: I Will Personally Send Obasanjo Back To Prison by gambia(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
You are officially mad sir.
Re: I Will Personally Send Obasanjo Back To Prison by IamWonderful: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
There is an adage, when you say when you grow up,you will be sitting on elders' head, the heads of the elders will never allow you to grow up

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Removes Diri, Orders INEC To Hold ‘fresh’ Polls / Pdp’s Umbrella Walk In Edo State – The Walk Of Freedom Soporu Uwadiegu / Breaking News: MBB Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.