Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,347 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2951112 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2021
Over the weekend, i hung out with one of my gees. He is married with 2 kids. Doing quite well financially. He has his own business.
He was complaining very bitterly to me about how his wife has refused to have sex with him for over 2 years now. I was shocked.
He said it seems his wife had very low libido. I didn't agree to that statement because on numerous occasions when i visited him na so him wife go dey parade up and down dey shake her ass and waist. She becomes so animated and restless. She go dey cut eye give me. So definitely those signals cannot come from a married woman with a low libido.

I look at my guy closely, i could just place where the problems where coming from. He does not take care of hygiene well. I look at his teeth, i saw brown stains everywhere. His beer belly was very prominent. We got deeper into the conversation. I asked him how his last sex with his wife was. He told me it was normal. He does not do MouthAction and all those kissing and all that shit. He just go straight to the point. Do his thing and go.

This my guy can be very stubborn at times. I told him he needed to work on his appearance. That his belly must come down. He told me he has no time for that. He has money and that is the most important thing. His side chicks are always there. I told him those side chicks are only there for the money. Even if he doesn't bath for 1 week straight, as far as money dey, those girls go fork am.

I transferred some files for him to read. If he fails to read them. All good for him at least i did try.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Last night when watching YouTube Dem I saw dis AD, meh I can't let it slide so I click it ND watch it ND it was dope u know.

I know u guys re talking about A Kevin Samuel back Dem so this music mk me check him out..........K-Samuel is Fvckin badass ND the way females think really is abnormal and some men too ain't really serious for life.

1) A girl with 2 children no man in her life ND a guy wanna date her ND he wanna have sex with her but she's telling him to wait ND her puxxy is worth waiting for I almost cry cus she's saying it boldly, simp is killing the wrld I love the reply Kevin give her "so u want him to wait for a used puxxy which bring out 2 child" something like dat

2)A girl at her late 30s saying men don't know wat Dem want so Kevin asked her wat she wants, her reply weak me, she said she don't know what she wants too ND I think dats why she's still single, looking for a rich man

3)a woman at late 30s with no job looking for a man who will take care of her ND she's saying she don't round with broke niggas..... Kevin reply is so Savage

4)A fat man with no game no money is saying no woman is choosing him so Kevin asked him if he gat a big dick ND he said NO, Kevin give him a Savage reply also

5)alots of people wanna drop lies but he's too smart for da shit

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Ketapu:

There's really a lot to learn from this comment, nice input boss.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2021
DieRich5:
bro if it was me ehhh I'll tell her ND blow her mind ND also tell her she's ain't really serious Dem Waka leave her

Nice one. I work at a place where she probably prays to God for that kind of man but that man was served to her on a platter last night and she missed it lmao.

If Dangote were not a celebrity, he would be rejected by many ladies because the way they assess a quality man is highly flawed and superficial

I used to be this superficial and fly guy too but these days I can’t even be bothered

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Ketapu:

Rollo Tomassi also wrote in his book, The Rational Male, that the fear of rejection is what is preventing many guys from approaching women they like.

I was once like that. I feared approaching women very much because I didnt want to be rejected. However, within the last one year and since I came across red pill, I've been summoning the courage to woo women. I've faced some heart breaking rejections. In fact, in recent time, one harsh rejection spoiled my mood for a whole day. However, I didn't allow that to deter me from wooing more ladies.

I read a red pill article about two months ago. In the article, rejection was very well addressed. The author claimed to have cold-approached and woo more than 1000 ladies.

At the end of the article, the author gave readers a challenge. He said we should go out and woo 1000 ladies without even trying to get their number. With that, you won't care if they reject you or not. If she likes you, she will be interested in talking with you again and give you her contact. If she doesn't like you, you will know within seconds of talking with her. Don't force her to like you. Just thank her for her time and move on.

Since I read the article, I have wooed between 30 and 50 ladies. In fact, just last night, I wooed 2 ladies and both rejected me. I will be going out again today to woo more ladies and add to my number close to 1000. Since I took the challenge, my fear of rejection has greatly reduced. I've wooed far many ladies in the past one year than I did in the previous 20+ years. Hopefully, I will achieve the 1000 target before the end of next year and two years time.

I once read a quote that read thus: Show me a man that is very popular with ladies and I will show you a man who has been rejected by many ladies.

Since I started wooing more ladies, I also realized some very disturbing behaviors of ladies. They are very good at lying and manipulation. Even when you catch them red-handed, they will still try to lie or manipulate you out of the situation. I didn't know how bad they are until I started wooing many of them.

It is the fear of rejection that will make a man not to approach ladies. I don't think one can have abundance mentality if you are really not exploring the women around you. You will only be limited to the few that may show interest in you. Even with that, women prefer a man that they know can go for another lady if they fuccck up. He's a challenge for them and they love such challenge.
My elder brother once chastised me for my habit of always stopping women on the road and collecting numbers.
Truth be told, i was desperate then. I somehow began to have the reputation of a gigolo, something I wasn't cool with. If i approached a hundred, i was likely to get positive feedback from 60, rejection and non interest from 40. From the positive 60, at least 25 bleeps sure. The remaining you can build lasting relationships with them and even bleep some afterwards. I don't approach women i don't know anymore except if necessary. All these escapades, i didn't know i was building up some that would be useful for me later....
Confidence. Yes confidence. Confident people are the most rejected.
Confidence at the office.
Confidence in public.
Confidence with my skills.
It really helped with proposals and convincing people to do what they wouldn't.

And it all started from bouncing back from rejection.
I know a dead end from afar without even approaching yet it's still worth the try.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
How much your babe spend for you in total? E get Wetin I wan check.
She is not the only one. I ain't disclosing shi. You sef go find women wey go make you no dey hate other women.
Money and pussy is not the only thing a woman that comes from a good home has to offer. And i no be person like some of una wey go dey give babe close marking. Me sef dey knack other people's babe, so far you're not my gee`s babe.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
luminouz:

He didn't even lose that much. Imagine if he had married her and taken her to Canada! He would have lost everything but his own life
Well said bro
The girl didn't even show a single ounce of remorse, talk about cold blooded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
For those contemplating marriage remember this is someone's wife I'm trying to japa from.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Over the weekend, i hung out with one of my gees. He is married with 2 kids. Doing quite well financially. He has his own business.
He was complaining very bitterly to me about how his wife has refused to have sex with him for over 2 years now. I was shocked.
He said it seems his wife had very low libido. I didn't agree to that statement because on numerous occasions when i visited him na so him wife go dey parade up and down dey shake her ass and waist. She becomes so animated and restless. She go dey cut eye give me. So definitely those signals cannot come from a married woman with a low libido.

I look at my guy closely, i could just place where the problems where coming from. He does not take care of hygiene well. I look at his teeth, i saw brown stains everywhere. His beer belly was very prominent. We got deeper into the conversation. I asked him how his last sex with his wife was. He told me it was normal. He does not do MouthAction and all those kissing and all that shit. He just go straight to the point. Do his thing and go.

This my guy can be very stubborn at times. I told him he needed to work on his appearance. That his belly must come down. He told me he has no time for that. He has money and that is the most important thing. His side chicks are always there. I told him those side chicks are only there for the money. Even if he doesn't bath for 1 week straight, as far as money dey, those girls go fork am.

I transferred some files for him to read. If he fails to read them. All good for him at least i did try.

That dude is lucky to have you as a friend.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just in case you dey carry woman for head.
This is someone's wife with kids denying she's married because of pr***

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Heryormilekan:
Wahala wa ooo, below is a chat between me and one of my friends (girl). I met her in NYSC with intention of dating but I later backed out due to age differences. We just friends but she's always on me asking for one thing or the other. I've been ignoring her chats but she won't stop texting. Her wedding is coming up. What would you have done if in my shoe?

Thanks

[08/12, 09:03] tayo: AY come send me money o. Na next week o
[12/12, 11:37] tayo: AY you didn't even check on me
[12/12, 11:39] tayo: I'm going to Lagos tomorrow pls send me what you have no amount is too small please

Don't keep women as friends,let this be a lesson to you

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Smartb0y:

Don't keep women as friends,let this be a lesson to you

Okay. Thanks for your contributions bruh

I've been cutting them off recently especially those that don't contribute anything to me positively. Funny enough, she borrowed money from me, didn't returned it completely yet seeking for help. Women as a friend is a 'NO' truly.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Heryormilekan:
Wahala wa ooo, below is a chat between me and one of my friends (girl). I met her in NYSC with intention of dating but I later backed out due to age differences. We just friends but she's always on me asking for one thing or the other. I've been ignoring her chats but she won't stop texting. Her wedding is coming up. What would you have done if in my shoe?

Thanks

[12/12, 11:39] tayo: I'm going to Lagos tomorrow pls send me what you have no amount is too small please
Girls I'm not dating are more likely to render me help. Depends on how you view it. My female friends dey ask me for money wella.
If i get, i dey always send am asap. They do the same for me most times.

My own personal gees, na only to buy beer, cigarettes and weed for person.
I have quality female friends, not hungry ones.

This screenshot was last week, had deadlines to beat and another of my quality babe helped out. She said i shouldn't pay back,

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Thanks

tell her to come ur house com collect am, she will stop all this shit abi she's looking for something b4 she marry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Here's her claiming independence with his money and getting annoyed because he smoked. Person way you dey cheat with too na smoker na.

Logic?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
If people can't respect you, make Dem fear you............ don't take shit from anyone.

See finish is worst Dan simpin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ketapu:

Even with that, women prefer a man that they know can go for another lady if they fuccck up . He's a challenge for them and they love such challenge.

This is where the confidence comes from for a man. I think approaching skill is one of the vital skills any man can develop. It's makes easy to replace and choose any kind women you want.

Approaching only become creepy when you are being rejected and you keep chasing the particular girl.

A fisherman will never care about a fish which get unhooked or slip back into the sea, because he knows that he can surely get another one if not better any time he goes finishing. This is mindset of a man who can approach anybody, and this where TRUE abundance mindset emanates.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Junnior:
You can give.
If she'll give back. Na 50 /50

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
richkal:

You got it. A man with the abundance mentality is a man that knows he has many options. He can always look out for the best among his options. A man with the scarcity mentality (afraid to woo as many ladies as he can) will always settle for less.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ketapu:

You got it. A man with the abundance mentality is a man that knows he has many options. He can always look out for the best among his options. A man with the scarcity mentality (afraid to woo as many ladies as he can) will always settle for less.

Can you share me the book by Alan Roger Carrie's book which you mentioned in your previous post. I would like to read it today, I have free time.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Another episode of simps love their chains. You gave her 20k for lunch for a dude that haven’t bought her pencil to nut on her face.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
She is not the only one. I ain't disclosing shi. You sef go find women wey go make you no dey hate other women.
Money and pussy is not the only thing a woman that comes from a good home has to offer. And i no be person like some of una wey go dey give babe close marking. Me sef dey knack other people's babe, so far you're not my gee`s babe.
close marking? grin grin Na tactical marking I Dey give my girls oh. E be like your babe dn invest millions on you oh because the way you Dey mention money every time I cm Dey fear. Anyways we no need woman money, we plenty for here wey get the money ourselves. As I no be your gee like this, that means you fit knack my babe. Chai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
heartofcity12:
Another episode of simps love their chains. You gave her 20k for lunch for a dude that haven’t bought her pencil to nut on her face.
There’s a guy of mine that is in support of this and he is always telling me, that money isn’t anything to you, send it to them let them eat it. That photo I sent is his chat and I can assure you, he never smashed that girl.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ladikwa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
To a man love is enslavement, while to a woman love is power.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
There’s a guy of mine that is in support of this and he is always telling me, that money isn’t anything to you, send it to them let them eat it. That photo I sent is his chat and I can assure you, he never smashed that girl.

He’ll learn. All it takes is time.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
only belly button and the werey don send 20k, imagine say she comot top undecided
In the end all he got was "this guy is so sweet" grin

heartofcity12:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
only belly button and the werey don send 20k, imagine say she comot top undecided
In the end all he got was "this guy is so sweet" grin

That’s how funny these beta clowns are. He must have jerked off to the belly button and came hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
close marking? grin grin Na tactical marking I Dey give my girls oh. E be like your babe dn invest millions on you oh because the way you Dey mention money every time I cm Dey fear. Anyways we no need woman money, we plenty for here wey get the money ourselves. As I no be your gee like this, that means you fit knack my babe. Chai!
Lol. Bro. As i don sabi you like this, your babe na off limits lol.

Buh fr bro. The bleeping people's babe thing. Na normal levels with guys. All na understanding.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ladikwa:
To a man love is enslavement, while to a woman love is power.
Goodluck to the woman wey go enslave us ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.