Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,195 members, 7,903,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2893952 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
These boys don’t learn cheesy. Another simp story.
Money gift to a woman who will never reciprocate the same energy, a woman he’s not even married to cheesy.. he must be so happy buying her “love”. Men like this keep setting the standard low, good luck to him. smiley
That's a lovely ass on that b!tch.
Dasall I have to say smiley

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Tonnyray:
That's a lovely ass on that b!tch.
Dasall I have to say smiley

Lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2022
ubunja:
lmfao, it's because she loves him,, but the puccy hates him. Puccy has its own mind. It can't be forced because genuine desire can't be forced. If it hates you it hates you. And the sex will be the absolute bare minimum that the girl must give to keep you.

This is how Beta relationships are set up.

Guy chooses a girl he likes and uses money as bait. What he gets is a girl he likes who gives him an erection when he hugs her but her puccy runs away from him because the feeling is not mutual.

Gentlemen, even if you've money, endeavor to play the alpha game: Use your BODY as bait and wait to be CHOSEN. This way you get a girl who thinks with her vagina whenever she's around you.

If a woman's pussy hates you you're in danger of raising another man's kids because the puccy gets instructions from the womb: How the puccy feels about you is how her womb feels about you and if her womb hates you it's going to hate to carry your babies. Instead it will push the woman to the men whose copies it wants to make. Remember the womb is nothing but nature's photocopier. Only the genes it likes get copied and passed on to the next generation. Which brings us to telegony, how the woman's body stores the genes of men it considers prime specimen and those genes are called into action during a woman's pregnancy. Which is to say your woman can give you a child that looks like her ex even without sleeping with him after the breakup. This is very Frankenstein stuff.... People should stick to virgins.

Anyways, it is far far better for a woman to hate you with all her heart but her puccy love you. The Pic below is disgusting on so many levels.

Wisdom!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Ketapu:
Look at what I stumbled upon. cheesy cheesy

The first statement caught my eyes and I decided to read further.

They know we are preaching the truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/6948560/marriage-verge-crashing

So funny how this comment is coming from the biggest troll of this thread.. When shit get too real than they can handle, they call it bitterness.. Oh well I’ve been seeing some ladies introducing their brothers to redpill pages, they all know it’s the truth.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
​​Dangerous habits.

I have compiled here a list of popular habits that many people use and have no idea how much it inhibits their effectiveness and damages their health. Some kind of reminder.

▫️ Sleep deprivation. Yes, it's also a habit. When you go to bed and your body already wants to go to sleep and you haven't yet, then this struggle with sleep starts, where you watch some obscure videos, articles, and so on. Sleep deprivation creates a deficit of important hormones and affects brain function. So someone who can't go to bed without additional "rituals" is severely suppressing their potential.

▫️ Sugar. Abusing sugar greatly affects how your body will respond to food and how it will feel afterwards. If after eating you want to sleep, lie down, no energy, it's a very bad sign. Also, sugar is often the cause of acne.

▫️ A passive lifestyle. It is my deep conviction that a man should move. It's not even so much about sports as it is about going somewhere, trying something, watching something. I talk to men on both coasts and those who constantly create adventures for themselves are wealthier and more interesting individuals.

▫️ Overeating. It happens especially when stressed or when there's nothing to do. Often it is something like trying to drown out some thoughts or worries. But then there are those who just don't know how to control their portions. This is one of my habits. I have to put a lot of effort into it, but it's necessary to feel good and this "restriction" always pays for itself.

▫️ Melancholy. It's hard to live when you're constantly dissatisfied with everything. Understandably, everyone has crises and bad moods are common. But when it's your habitual state, what motivation can we talk about when even such basic things are under pressure? The role of the victim is a weak position and needs to be dealt with.

I'm sure many will have more than one match. Effectiveness starts with working on such seemingly basic things. Fix the situation here and you'll already feel the change. Save it, reread it, and teach a friend

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
So funny how this comment is coming from the biggest troll of this thread.. When shit get too real than they can handle, they call it bitterness.. Oh well I’ve been seeing some ladies introducing their brothers to redpill pages, they all know it’s the truth.
A woman is all about her interests. She hates TRP when it threatens that. The sisterhood is united in that on a global level. However, when on an individual basis her personal interests are at stake a woman gives no fcking hoot about any sisterhood. Case in point sisters-in-law vs the wife of their very successful brother. They will easily redpillize him to the manipulative shenanigans of the "intruding" female aka wife.
No babe will introduce her bf to TRP.
No wife will introduce her husband to TRP.
On a "norms" no sister will even introduce her brother to undiluted TRP when there are no contending factors.
You gerrit? If you don't gerrit......

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Palazee:
Kings

Always pour hot sauce in the condom after smashing

Drake 101

LMAO! grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
Lol.
The pastor married the bad bvtch actress and she often claimed that she’s changed to a good girl. They wrote a book about their love life and how sweet their marriage was, unfortunately they’re divorced now.

Laugh don kee me cheesy this the funniest shit I have read this month

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
ubunja:
lmfao, it's because she loves him,, but the puccy hates him. Puccy has its own mind. It can't be forced because genuine desire can't be forced. If it hates you it hates you. And the sex will be the absolute bare minimum that the girl must give to keep you.

Guy chooses a girl he likes and uses money as bait. What he gets is a girl he likes who gives him an erection when he hugs her but her puccy runs away from him because the feeling is not mutual.

Gentlemen, even if you've money, endeavor to play the alpha game: Use your BODY as bait and wait to be CHOSEN. This way you get a girl who thinks with her vagina whenever she's around you.

If a woman's pussy hates you you're in danger of raising another man's kids because the puccy gets instructions from the womb: How the puccy feels about you is how her womb feels about you and if her womb hates you it's going to hate to carry your babies. Instead it will push the woman to the men whose copies it wants to make. Remember the womb is nothing but nature's photocopier. Only the genes it likes get copied and passed on to the next generation. Which brings us to telegony, how the woman's body stores the genes of men it considers prime specimen and those genes are called into action during a woman's pregnancy. Which is to say your woman can give you a child that looks like her ex even without sleeping with him after the breakup. This is very Frankenstein stuff.... People should stick to virgins.

Anyways, it is far far better for a woman to hate you with all her heart but her puccy love you. The Pic below is disgusting on so many levels.
As far as I know, all you have said is spot on except for the emboldened statements. Even though they don't impact the veracity of other statements, the emboldened statements do not conform to the science of genetics and reproduction. Telegony has long been known and shown to be a pseudoscience.

I think you should look into this concept of telegony. If there are evidences supporting telegony, then I will be happy to see them and learn. Thanks!

Till evening.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tonnyray:
A woman is all about her interests. She hates TRP when it threatens that. The sisterhood is united in that on a global level. However, when on an individual basis her personal interests are at stake a woman gives no fcking hoot about any sisterhood. Case in point sisters-in-law vs the wife of their very successful brother. They will easily redpillize him to the manipulative shenanigans of the "intruding" female aka wife.
On a "norms" no sister will even introduce her brother to undiluted TRP when there are no contending factors.

So true

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
AyoII:
​​Dangerous habits.

Sleep deprivation

A passive lifestyle.

Overeating.

Melancholy.
Keep posting bro.
You make a world of sense.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tonnyray:

Fogetaborrit

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Women, Children and Family
That's from a hospital somewhere in Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
same thing here in Port Harcourt, cheesy , nobody gives bleep about niggaz

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
90% of the revenue they're generating is from men's pockets however.
It's my industry so I know. grin
Reminds me of my ex after we broke up some years back. She went to Goldcross hospital in Lagos as usual some months later only for them to bounce her phat ass. She then called me to verify whether I removed her from my plan. I just laughed. It is worrirris. grin

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
ubunja:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Some of y’all are making it too easy for these girls. If she’s not adding any value to your life positively or she’s not responding to your chats as you wish, I urge you to delete her number right now, at most get a small phone you save their numbers so you don’t check their statuses, they don’t need to check yours either. I don’t suggest you mute them because I know your curiosity could get the best of you and you end up checking again, deleting is better. The old fashioned phone calls are better, limit the chats.

Those statuses are used to string you along and include you to one of her orbiters admiring her, don’t give out your attention so cheaply like that, it’s an ego boost to them and she’ll never find you attractive if you keep checking her status because that’s enough validation for her. A girl with high interest in you will often chat you up or respond to your chats positively and ready to meet, don’t save that number until you’re very sure she’s into you. These apps are basically tools to aid simping, now every basic girl feel like a celebrity, smh.

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Banny's them go suffer for my hand...
I make sure no female will come in contact with my life just for friendship.. Its either business or nothing...

No attention...

Just Imagine what a mortal will post up there...

Simps are making this bishes pompous..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
TRP

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Calibrator:
Perhaps this explains why a particular girl hates me with all her being but every time she comes into my apartment, we end up *****, then after the deed, she goes back to hating for all the past misdemeanours I have done to her.

I have always been trying to work out her angle
Now I think I have her motive figured out.

We learn everyday!
I can imagine how much confusing it must be for her and just how much she kicks herself for it. But what can we say, The coochie wants what the coochie wants. And that's you.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tragic reality

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Redpill

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
#trp

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Majority are like this. That’s because they’re always trying to play a game by being sneaky.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Martinez39s:
As far as I know, all you have said is spot on except for the emboldened statements. Even though they don't impact the veracity of other statements, the emboldened statements do not conform to the science of genetics and reproduction. Telegony has long been known and shown to be a pseudoscience.

I think you should look into this concept of telegony. If there are evidences supporting telegony, then I will be happy to see them and learn. Thanks!

Till evening.
quite a number of red pill concepts or let me say, Concepts that may restrict women's freedom or make life hard for women by putting them in a negative light, are generally filed under pseudoscience. Eg the fact that women pairbond less the more they fucc around, or that a woman's first lover or two imprints her. You won't find a lot of support or work into these concepts in mainstream scientific platforms.
Telegony is just one more topic conveniently ignored and generally considered too controversial. But here and there even mainstream legit news sources speak on it,, as shown by the first picture below which is actually from the respected newssite The Guardian. The second is from YourTango, another media source considered legit. And lastly, whenever the topic is discussed, comments from readers are always insightful. People have had experience with this thing. As the last picture shows.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Also if u wanna register sim too undecided

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
Majority are like this. That’s because they’re always trying to play a game by being sneaky.
I want to know more about this type of women biko

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
It’s high interest or nothing #trp

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Maintain frame #trp

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Never force things #trp

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
She could be lying but never underestimate what simps are capable of doing for sex.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iichidodo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.