Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2859271 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Entrepreneurrr: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Joker09:

Here is the truth and reality;
The reason those ladies go for simps is because simps are ready to part away with their monies for them. Simps bring out the hoes in females, a simp is ready to spend any amount of money on d lady of his choosing, she will go with the simp with d intent of extorting his resources, we are in Nigeria where hunger cries and ladies are ready to do anything for money. All it takes a simp to sleep with a girl is just spend for her, promise her money or iphone 12 if she agrees to go to bed with him(which he will). Simps also get the pussy but they pay for it in a ridiculous amount, infact it's easier for the rich simp to sleep with most women in a country like Nigeria, all he has to do is spend some money. An alpha that isn't so rich just have a chance to sleep with some women.
Thanks for this wonderful insight i really appreciate it.
I will work on it

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's better to piss a woman off than to bore her.

One can successfully recover from being "too bold", but not from being too boring.

Being boring is the fatal sin of dealing with women.

When in doubt, err on the side of boldness.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Women don't respect men that worship them.

They are disgusted by these worshippers.

Don't view her as a goddess.

View her for what she is:

a flawed creature living for good emotions,

figuring out life as it comes.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
You don't matter as much as you think you do.

And that's a good thing.

Stop taking everything so seriously.
Stop caring about things that don't matter

Take the weight off your shoulders.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
The only thing that matters is that you WIN.
Nobody cares how you do it.

Successful men force their will onto the world.
Don't be afraid of what others might think.

Be ruthless,strategic and aggressive .

Cheat the system.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
The 6 stages of dating a single mom.

1. What a sweet, kind woman
2. Wow, she's a freak in the sheets
3. Why is she texting me pics of her kids?
4. Why am I on this vacation with another mans kids?
5. Why is she allowing these spoiled brats to abuse me?
6. F*ck this, I'm out.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just heartbroken that mrpaedo was trying to come through for a guy, who as it has proven, is a kid that lacks manner and talk down on everyone.
Very rude and very uncultured kid, who don't know when to keep his disgusting venoms to himself.
Guys wasting their energy to quote him, you just will end up energizing him to keep throwing his tantrums at every turns.

Things you can't control, ignore !

Wonderful weekend, everyone.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Boldness captivates the attention and minds of women.

Be unapologetically courageous in your interactions with women. Take social risks and make bold moves.

THEN OWN IT. After all, he who shows an ounce of self-doubt is eaten alive by a woman’s hypergamous nature.
What most professing Simps or Nice guys do not understand is that any attempt to be Nice typically involves trying to eliminate or hide certain things about yourself. Like your mistakes, emotions and needs.

Nice guys do not understand that it is okay to be assertive and expressive about their desires, emotions and needs.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lilmaydee(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Excerpt from the TRP Bible.

The two most powerful weapons in a man's relationship arsenal:
1. Stepping out: if she's not giving you sex, you can go get it from someone else.
2. Walking away: if she's treating you like shit, you can leave her and never come back.
Her weapon of withholding sex is only powerful if you won't get your needs met elsewhere.
Her weapon of disrespecting and bitching is only powerful if you won't ever leave her.

Check my signature to get the full book in pdf.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wow. All I can say is wow. I finally read the thread from page 1 to 126
Thanks to you all that have contributed immensely to this great thread. I have learn to be a better person, and to always put me first all the time, the nature of women, And also to drop some habits.
Special shout out to GLYCOLYSISS, Pansophist, Martinez and every other boss.

Redpill for life

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
The only thing that matters is that you WIN.
Nobody cares how you do it.

Successful men force their will onto the world.
Don't be afraid of what others might think.

Be ruthless,strategic and aggressive .

Cheat the system.

You get sense. This reminds me of a book by the world-renowned philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche titled ''Beyond good and evil''. Powerful men use the law to their favor, while weak men are subjected to it. What everyone should aspire to is to be a kind of iconoclast, a rebel, and a mad maverick in the face of restricting rules.

If anyone can read that book in one year and understand everything in it, I cut my cap off for you. You are one hell of a smart bad ass. I had to read that book for straight three years to understand in depth what Friedrich Nietzsche was writing. But if you are patient enough, you will be hella smart, to navigate through life seamlessly. Of course, you can read the book in a month, but reading and understanding are two different things. A single quote in that book may take you months to fully grasp, and that's if you are already grounded in deep thoughts as a person.

Blessings.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
pansophist:

You get sense. This reminds me of a book by the world-renowned philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche titled ''Beyond good and evil''. Powerful men use the law to their favor, while weak men are subjected to it. What everyone should aspire to is to be a kind of iconoclast, a rebel, and a mad maverick in the face of restricting rules.

If anyone can read that book in one year and understand everything in it, I cut my cap off for you. You are one hell of a smart badass. I had to read that book for straight three years to understand in depth what Friedrich Nietzsche was writing. But if you are patient enough, you will be hella smart, to navigate through life seamlessly. Of course, you can read the book in a month, but reading and understanding are two different things. A single quote in that book may take you months to fully grasp, and that's if you are already grounded as a deep thinker as a person.

Blessings.

Boss please mentor me

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
EmeraldHash:

Boss please mentor me

How much you get? grin

Just kidding. Feel free to write your questions here and the community will answer. Other brethren could benefit as well. I also think its time for these thread to diverge (or a new section for male development created). Women matter have been over dealth with.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
pansophist:

How much you get? grin

Just kidding. Feel free to write your questions here and the community will answer. Other brethren could benefit as well. I also think its time for these thread to diverge (or a new section for male development created). Women matter have been over dealth with.
Thank you for the mention.
Is not a really a question pertaining to the thread.
Is just that from the things you have wrote. I think I need a guide especially in terms of physical fitness
And concerning the male development thread. I support it 100%. And it will really be great

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
pansophist:

If anyone can read that book in one year and understand everything in it, I cut my cap off for you. You are one hell of a smart bad ass. I had to read that book for straight three years to understand in depth what Friedrich Nietzsche was writing.

Please can you recommend other books, especially books that most had an impact on you?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2020
"Fantastical grandiosity": Modern day women think they are bigger, better and smarter than all the men around them because of the enormous amount of attention saturated upon them through social media outlets and simps, when in reality, the only reasonable thing they can offer is sex: which is not quality enough as they lack good bedmantics, and still require the efforts of men to bring sexual satisfaction.

Authority: Dump dummies.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2020
CaveAdullam:
"Fantastical grandiosity": Modern day women think they are bigger, better and smarter than all the men around them because of the enormous amount of attention saturated upon them through social media outlets and simps, when in reality, the only reasonable thing they can offer is sex: which is not quality enough as they lack good bedmantics, and still require the efforts of men to bring sexual satisfaction.

Authority: Dump dummies.
yes sire!. Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Be cold and ruthless,

employ dark psychology when dealing with her

You may not like it but she loves it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Stop talking to these females they hate talkatives don't bore her with lectures these women are rebellious and stubborn they won't listen they respect actions/covert communications more
make her see that you got options
Don't tell her you need respect make her understand
Make her understand you can walk away anytime
Make her understand that you can't be played
I don't care how you want to achieve this just do

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Only females have the luxury of showing submissiveness, vulnerability,fear, 'love' and to an extent neediness a man doesn't, these traits are highly feminine a male who displays these traits to a woman will never see her panties..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fredwill1357(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2020
pansophist:

If anyone can read that book in one year and understand everything in it, I cut my cap off for you. You are one hell of a smart bad ass. I had to read that book for straight three years to understand in depth what Friedrich Nietzsche was writing. But if you are patient enough, you will be hella smart, to navigate through life seamlessly. Of course, you can read the book in a month, but reading and understanding are two different things. A single quote in that book may take you months to fully grasp, and that's if you are already grounded in deep thoughts as a person.

Blessings.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lilmaydee(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Excerpt from the TRP Bible

If you do something with the intention of making a woman like you, that's manipulation in their eyes. When you're trying to make her like you, you're not really romantic or nice, you're just creepy. It doesn't matter if you're actually nice, genuine or romantic, and that you weren't trying to be manipulative at all.

If you're doing something that seems like you're trying to make a girl like you, you're a creep. Because trying to win a girl's affection with your behavior is trying to circumvent nature. You're trying to buy sex or a relationship with romantic gestures and niceness and women hate that because it takes away their power.

You don't choose whether she likes you. She does. And any attempt to influence her decision is subversive and creepy. You're supposed to be yourself and maybe, if you're really lucky, she'll pick you if she finds herself naturally attracted to you. Trying to convince a woman to want you is what losers who can't get women the real way do.

Good morning

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Treat your Business, Body and Education (B.B.E)
The way weak men treat their Girlfriends turned Ex cheesy

Be Ruthless in your (B.B.E)
Everything you own & learn won't wakeup & leave you

Your Ride or Die won't ride with you no more
once you place her on the driver seat

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fredwill1357(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
pansophist:

Blessings.

Watch the information you give to the masses, else you will contribute in bringing more chaos to the world.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeSepiero(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
fredwill1357:
Watch the information you give to the masses, else you will contribute in bringing more chaos to the world. If someone isn't intelligent enough to decipher some things on their own, they are going to abuse it if you do it for them.

Sincerely.
Truth, knowledge and Power must always be reserved for those who have trained their mind well enough to handle them.
It's like a sword.
That's why there's the occult where not everyone can belong.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stevesawo: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Now, I will never trust any female again. See the upvote guys

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
stevesawo:
Now, I will never trust any female again. See the upvote guys
This is normal compared to what goes on in marriages in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
I feel

Many guys confuse stuffs

The fact you wanna act alpha and you want a gal to pursue you dosent mean you shouldn't have any game.

For a girl to pursue you
There must be a string
Something making her to
Something attaching her

You hear stuffs like
He beats her but she dint leave or
He cheated on her and she dint leave

Its because there is a string between them
You dont expect any guy to just walk up to her and beat her and she keep chasing him??

So for any form of chasing to occur first of all there must be an attachment, a string

You must have a game.

AMS

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Goldensword: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
pansophist:

Oneitis test- Abruptly disengaged from communications and assumed disinterest, to see if he'll chase her, apologise, or act in anyway needy, to determine if he suffers from oneitis. If you persist in your chase for whatever reason, you fail.

Preselection test- Asking you how many women you've slept with, when last you did it, and similar questions to determine if other women finds you attractive to be with. Best response is "no response", but to just play around without giving any definitive answer.

Esteem test- Playfully insulting you to see if you'll accept it. Best way is not to accept it. Tell her you do not find that respectable and that it speaks low of her.

Insecurity test - showing you messages of other guys chasing her to see if you'll act insecure and/or protective. Best answer is to make it clear by your actions (non verbally) that she is free to leave, and that she is replaceable.

This is what I can remember for now.

As a generally rule, a shit test are actions/questions that has ulterior motives, implies presuppositions, aimed at revealing facts that solidifies your frame, or weakens it. Its a search for your weak spot and often unconscious. Women don't even know when they do it. As a rule, the best answer is no answer. You can only loose if you play. So don't play.

shit testing ain't a child play, only men with strong frame pass that shit, earlier this year one of my main girl confronted me with that insecurity test, she posted on her status all those long nonsense of what a real man should be to his girl, which is exact opposite of what I'm to her, so i replied is that the type of man you want, her reply, yes nah not a proud and arrogant type, i told her well i can't change into what women say they want which in reality they need exact opposite, she called me all sort of derogatory names, even posted a picture of a guy showering praises on him as her boyfriend, i just ignored her and cut communication till last month, you guys need to see how loyal she is now, i invited her last week Sunday to check if she has been touched, to my surprise she is still a virgin after spending years in higher institution, i deliberately left her untouched when i found out she's a virgin and about gaining admission, so as to check her excesses why in school, that was when a realized babe was shit testing me, the more a woman love you, the harder her shit testing of your masculinity, if by chance you manage to scale through, you will have a loyal bae by your side, she will be through with school next year and my welcome party for her is to pump her with gallon load of cums, baby mama loading on her head.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Goldensword:

shit testing ain't a child play, only men with strong frame pass that shit, earlier this year one of my main girl confronted me with that insecurity test, she posted on her statue all those long nonsense of what a real man should be to his girl, which is exact opposite of what I'm to her, so i replied is that the type of man you want, her reply, yes nah not a proud and arrogant type, i told her well i can't change into what women say they want which in reality they need exact opposite, she called me all sort of derogatory names, even posted a picture of a guy showering praises on him as her boyfriend, i just ignored her and cut communication till last month, you guys need to see how loyal she is now, i invited her last week Sunday to check if she has been touched, to my surprise she is still a virgin after spending years in higher institution, i deliberately left her untouched when i found out she's a virgin and about gaining admission, so as to check her excesses why in school, that was when a realized babe was shit testing me, the more a woman love you, the harder her shit testing of your masculinity, if by chance you manage to scale through, you will have a loyal bae by your side, she will be through with school next year and my welcome party for her is to pump her with gallon load of cums, baby mama loading on her head.
How did you know she hasn't been touched

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Goldensword: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Degrezhaa:

How did you know she hasn't been touched
she came to my house, my bed room there i off her cloths to confirm that she's still the same way she was when she gained admission. and hell yea the hymen was still intact, i just closed back her leg and we hanged out to chilled.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Goldensword:

she came to my house, my bed room there i off her cloths to confirm that she's still the same way she was when she gained admission. and hell yea the hymen was still intact, i just closed back her leg and we hanged out to chilled.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.