Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2904304 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin As in. They are very smart about life. When things are normal it is all equal rights, feminism, talk of female leadership and female hubris, but when śhit hits the fan they will run away and willingly embrace traditionalism & leave men to do the hard work and be the sacrificial lambs. Some will deny ever supporting feminism; some will still profess feminism and justify their cowardice by saying "men should fix the war they started", etc.

Men might see this as cowardice and a travesty, but this is actually feminine cunning and smartness that ensures they have the best of the pie in every situation. cheesy As utilitarians, they discard feminism because it is not useful at the moment. grin Sometimes, I ask myself which is really the logical gender. grin

Here are old posts of mine on things like this

Behold our resident NL feminist.
dis girl na mumu angry
1)she forget about Eve?
2)Allison Mack (female) doing sex trafficking, her own female people
3)she forget female do rape ND kill too
4)female also bomb too
5) female also sell drugs ND na dem be the best way to transport drugs to different location without any issues
6) wife killing dere husband to take everything belong to him
7) PSG woman send and pay people to beat her own team mate badly........etc
she Dy find peace for where?
Really

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aremwayne: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
sajmark:

For a month? How much?
10k for a month.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aremwayne: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
iamprofessork:
congratulations.. success ahead.. I saw a video on yabaleft's Instagram handle.. the guy literally went from looking skinny to looking like Jack Reacher in two years.. I was inspired.. you can achieve your goal, just be disciplined.. I'm going to start soon as well.. or should I say resume.. I was hitting the gym during the lockdown.. men!!!! I really fell in love with myself.. activities has taken most of my time but in terminators voice "I'll be back!!!!"
I wish I was skinny bro, I am literally FAT for now from eating too much.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
DieRich5:
dis girl na mumu angry
1)she forget about Eve?
2)Allison Mack (female) doing sex trafficking, her own female people
3)she forget female do rape ND kill too
4)female also bomb too
5) female also sell drugs ND na dem be the best way to transport drugs to different location without any issues
Don't mind her.

I hope no one here will be foolish enough to go there and engage females in that thread and risk directing them here. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin As in. They are very smart about life. When things are normal it is all equal rights, feminism, talk of female leadership and female hubris, but when śhit hits the fan they will run away and willingly embrace traditionalism & leave men to do the hard work and be the sacrificial lambs. Some will deny ever supporting feminism; some will still profess feminism and justify their cowardice by saying "men should fix the war they started", etc.

Men might see this as cowardice and a travesty, but this is actually feminine cunning and smartness that ensures they have the best of the pie in every situation. cheesy As utilitarians, they discard feminism because it is not useful at the moment. grin Sometimes, I ask myself which is really the logical gender. grin

honestly I'm really surprised cause over and over on this thread we have spoken about how men are expendable in war and during peace no one cares about them and guys have felt the pain of this truth,,, and now there's a real war and guys here AGAIN are shaming other men for saying they'd never fight any war. Make it make sense. We live only once. As for me, If war breaks out in Southy right now, I'm snatching my daughter and babymama and getting the fucc out of here. No heroics. I'd be a clown to risk my life for the same society that screams "men are trash" on the daily. And my mama didn't raise no clown.

I'm a survivor first. And masculine second. Fucc that shiit. As someone posted about women:

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
Don't mind her.

I hope no one here will be foolish enough to go there and engage females in that thread and risk directing them here. grin
commenting on female thread about things like this, is like watching 2 gay having sex cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
ubunja:
I personally had serious speech issues cause around 4 or 5 they had to operate on my throat. I had a serious stammer beginning primary school but that gradually got better and better until when I entered secondary it was maybe 20% and entering adulthood up to now its at maybe 5%. And that 5% is very manageable that most people don't even notice. It's mostly down to choosing your words. It's funny cause there are words that will make you stammer. U may Want to say something but find you just can't until you choose a different word to begin the sentence with, and boom speech is flowing. Stammering is very manageable usually.
You are right. That is exactly what my friend did till he got better ..now, you hadly notice it

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Martinez39s:

This one pass feminist oo grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
ubunja:
honestly I'm really surprised cause over and over on this thread we have spoken about how men are expendable in war and during peace no one cares about them and guys have felt the pain of this truth,,, and now there's a real war and guys here AGAIN are shaming other men for saying they'd never fight any war. Make it make sense. We live only once. As for me, If war breaks out in Southy right now, I'm snatching my daughter and babymama and getting the fucc out here. No heroics. I'd be a clown to risk my life for the same society that screams "men are trash" on the daily. And my mama didn't raise no clown.

I'm a survivor first. And masculine second. Fucc that shiit. As someone posted about women:
I just Dy receive update now, I'm really sad for men cry
Poland re only taking female (no black) ND children......... men on hold for now

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Martinez39s:

I was on that thread. I laughed hard when guys were trying so hard to counter her. She was just baiting them to get angrier. All the guys made logical points and that makes me glad, but they should have said their piece and bounced. The back and forths weren't necessary

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Some people are calling redpillers cowards because they chose not to fight war if they were Ukrainians, unlike the patriarchs of old. You see the mindset that ensures men keep being sacrificial lambs for the system? cheesy How can you even compare the strong ancient patriarchs in ancients times with the modern man in modern times. The times and era of the patriarchs are different. When ancient patriarchs fought and were the sacrificial lambs, they had compensation: authority, male leadership, social norms that elevated masculinity, no feminism and the acknowledgement that a wife and her children were the husband's properties (a properties to protect, lead, rule, and die for) etc. This wasn't bad and it was fair to rule the civilisation they built with sweat and blood. At least they didn't die for nothing.

Now, a male Ukrainian lives in an era with the following:
• where females have equal rights with him;
• where he is told that what a man can do a woman can do better;
• where the blue pill world pampers women and gives them extra privileges even though they have equal rights with you;
• where it is okay for females to participate in leadership positions and drag them with him;
• where it is okay to create quotas and affirmation action for female even if it means displacing a more qualified male;
• where he is told women are strong and independent while they play victims where it benefits them;
• where the trouble, ordeal and tears of the females take precedence over his own;
• where he is told his masculinity is toxic;
• Automatic male leadership and authority (even in the home) is considered misogynistic and toxic; etc

And you want to go and be the sacrificial lambs? SMH. Why? You want to be masculine and show you are brave with honour. Clap for yourself. When you waste your one and only life and the madness resumes, your hero title and masculinity will resurrect you. grin Perhaps if you are lucky to remain alive but maimed with serious injuries and you are consequently unproductive, we will see if your hero title will get you a job and give you money to buy food in the market. grin After the war, when the same government that was urging you to fight relegate you to the scrap of society, turn its back on you in your disability, crafts more gynocentric laws and starts pandering to females to win elections, your eyes will clear. grin grin Only fight for your fatherland if and only if it is really worth it.

Some people think the red pill space is where you come to be ethical, moral, virtuous and be a decent and model citizen, or where you chase noble and moral paths to feel good about yourself. If you like that, no problem, just go to other threads that cater to this need. The red pill doesn't care about all of that. Putting yourself first is the code here.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
DieRich5:
I just Dy receive update now, I'm really sad for men cry
Poland re only taking female (no black) ND children......... men on hold for now
What do you expect bro??
It's very glaring that men are expendable and Ukrainian feminists are nothing but a sham. Why they didn't stay and fight is the reason why they want equality without responsibility. That's the classic women tactic for you.

The ones I pity most are the blacks. They are not welcome anywhere in the world except their country, yet the moròns on nairaland think Ukrainians are saints!!! They don't realize that Baltic people are just like that. Any colour that's black is not welcome. I saw one video where the black dude was constantly being pushed not to enter because the homeowners called Ukrainians are still boarding. Another report said a black medical student has been waiting for over 7hrs to cross to Poland but has been denied because all Ukrainians must enter FIRST AND FOREMOST. 7hrs!!!

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
luminouz:

What do you expect bro??
It's very glaring that men are expendable and Ukrainian feminists are nothing but a sham. Why they didn't stay and fight is the reason why they want equality without responsibility. That's the classic women tactic for you.

The ones I pity most are the blacks. They are not welcome anywhere in the world except their country, yet the moròns on nairaland think Ukrainians are saints!!! They don't realize that Baltic people are just like that. Any colour that's black is not welcome. I saw one video where the black dude was constantly being pushed not to enter because the homeowners called Ukrainians are still boarding. Another report said a black medical student has been waiting for over 7hrs to cross to Poland but has been denied because all Ukrainians must enter FIRST AND FOREMOST. 7hrs!!!
the way I'm seeing things ehhh, black ain't save in any white countries and alots of black still think outside country is a save zone

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Personally, it is the women that satisfy my sexual fantasies and not the other way round.

I did not Elevate my Frame as a Man just to come and be satisfying a woman's fantasies. No. My satisfaction comes first before anything else.

You can choose me, green light me all you want. But as long as sex is concerned, I Emotionss have the final say. I even have to decide if you're worthy of my time before even thinking of sexxing you.....

After all I have learned from life and the Redpill, I will now come and allow a woman use me to satisfy her sexual cravings and fantasies. Haba. I am the fucking price and I get to decide if you're worthy to suck my dickkk or not.

Allowing a woman use you to satisfy her sexual cravings, is the same as being manipulated by a woman...

As a Redpiller, you have the final say on when,where and who to have sex with.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
DieRich5:
the way I'm seeing things ehhh, black ain't save in any white countries and alots of black still think outside country is a save zone
That's the irony, isn't it? We Japa to escape poverty and oppression but we may escape poverty overseas but not oppression...at the end, we are still strangers to foreigners

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
ubunja:
honestly I'm really surprised cause over and over on this thread we have spoken about how men are expendable in war and during peace no one cares about them and guys have felt the pain of this truth,,, and now there's a real war and guys here AGAIN are shaming other men for saying they'd never fight any war. Make it make sense. We live only once. As for me, If war breaks out in Southy right now, I'm snatching my daughter and babymama and getting the fucc out of here. No heroics. I'd be a clown to risk my life for the same society that screams "men are trash" on the daily. And my mama didn't raise no clown.

Men still have a long way to go. Women will leverage their selling points (sensuality, male want for them, and affectations of vulnerability and weakness) to get want they want and shape the intersexual dynamic and society to a good extent, but men won't. Men can't even gather to withdraw their strength (which will largely determine the war) during war times and leverage it to ask something from the government that must be given to them before they fight alone, or else the females either join them in the battlefield in roughly equal number (equality) or they all run away with the females (equality; you run away, I run away). grin After all, it's equality era. grin I doubt if most men even know the selling points of a man; most can't even ask why can't women defend themselves while we defend ourselves. Even the single women in their 20s and 30s who are strong and independent are running away to "take care of the children" even though it was said females won't be subjected to gender roles. grin SMH.

Unfortunately, men don't reason to that extent. They will jump in and volunteer for war for whatever reason claiming bravery and masculinity and beating themselves on the chest. Guess what? Even the sisterhood and the blue pill society will urge them on for obvious reasons. Those that want to risk their lives should do so. After they die and normalcy resumes, they will be forgotten and equality and gynocentrism will resume. SMH.

After all the war, some these Ukrainians will come back home and down the line, their wives will take them through the divorce courts and the judges won't care that they risked their lives for the country. grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
In as much as we are in an age and time, where 90% of men between the age of 18-30 years are hustling either directly or indirectly to attract women.

(They hustle to make money, buy latest gadgets, Sweet Rides, Designers clothes and Apartments so as to look exquisitely irresistible to the opposite sex.)

In as much as majority of Men from the age of 30 till death are either hustling to provide for their families Because we're told it is part of our responsibilities. we were also told that a happy wife means a happy home. And for that, a large percentage of men are stressing/killing themselves to provide for their families because of the possibility of a THANK YOU SEXX from their wife/girlfriends/baby -mama's and so on.

In as much as a large number of men are slaves to sex, there's still some percentage of men who do things for their own personal wellbeing and not necessarily for sex....

I can easily spend 500k on a PS5 but find it absolutely difficult to spend one thousand two hundred and fifty naira (1250) on a woman simply Because I want to sleep with her.
Because as far as I am concern, the PS5 is more relevant to me than sex.

As I have always maintained for quite some time now, Sex is Extremely overrated....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
ubunja:

Like lambs to the slaughter. I can't even see 1 woman in the picture below. And this is 2022 where the narrative has been "Men and women are equal and what men can do women can do". Smh
If there's anything about women, women are smart about life. They'll ways praise men to sacrifice but themselves survive to enjoy life.

It's almost like we're on some sort of automatic self destruct mode embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emotionss:
In as much as we are in an age and time, where 90% of men between the age of 18-30 years are hustling either directly or indirectly to attract women.

(They hustle to make money, buy latest gadgets, Sweet Rides, Designers clothes and Apartments so as to look exquisitely irresistible to the opposite sex.)

In as much as majority of Men from the age of 30 till death are either hustling to provide for their families Because we're told it is part of our responsibilities. we were also told that a happy wife means a happy home. And for that, a large percentage of men are stressing/killing themselves to provide for their families because of the possibility of a THANK YOU SEXX from their wife/girlfriends/baby -mama's and so on.

In as much as a large number of men are slaves to sex, there's still some percentage of men who do things for their own personal wellbeing and not necessarily for sex....

I can easily spend 500k on a PS5 but find it absolutely difficult to spend one thousand two hundred and fifty naira (1250) on a woman simply Because I want to sleep with her.
Because as far as I am concern, the PS5 is more relevant to me than sex.

As I have always maintained for quite some time now, Sex is Extremely overrated....

The way you quote that 1250 naira,I dey suspect you o grin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
COOL10:

It's almost like we're on some sort of automatic self destruct mode embarassed
The west are smart,if they're had mobilized their troops to Ukraine,then that would have been it.

But let's see how things pan out, someone might still do something stupid to trigger WW3

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
ubunja:
yes, and it's up to you my guy to use that opportunity to get what you want from the woman.

Problem is that men don't want to use women for anything other than sex.
A man who truly understands the power of his dick will go far in this world.
Just as how men are stupid when in lust, women are equally stupid when in lust.

When a woman chooses you in lust make the opportunity count. What does she do? Where does she work? What career opportunities can you get through her? Does she know industry insiders she can connect you with? Can she get a business loan on your behalf? Can she get you discounts on things you want that she has connections to? Eg, if a nurse falls for your dick, that's your chance to get expert health advice and service. The women will never say no.

The possibilities are endless.

Sex is the goal of the Beta because his woman is his fantasy.

Sex is the tool of the Alpha because he is his woman's fantasy.

While a Beta will do anything for his woman, a woman will do anything for her alpha.

Beta=uses everything to get women
Alpha=uses women to get everything

Your dick can unlock a world of blessings if you know how.
Guys don't have an idea just how much even 1 girl can change their life in this simping culture of ours. That 22 year old girl who's infatuated with you and has no experience in life and you don't really like cause she's not your type although she herself has a huge crush on you, guess what's happening in her DMs. Guess who's begging her for attention all day everyday? All types of men. Students workers, managers, businessmen, CEOs. They're all in there. Ready to do anything for her. All it takes is for her to pass your name to the right man, calling your her cousin, and your life will change. A woman knows more men than you. And total strangers are ready to do a woman favors that only your very best friends will do for you. That girl chasing you that you're totally not feeling cause maybe she's not your class, may just be the one girl who hands you the business opportunity of your life through some guy infatuated with her.

Next time you're tempted to feel like being valued for your dick is useless, think about what I just said today.

Comrade, you've said it all..You are very smart dude

I have benefited alot from ladies who actually like me and are infatuated with me... Ladies that likes you will support and help advertise or promote your business on their social media .. Ladies that actually likes you support you financially when you need help... Ladies that actyally likes you will give you gift... Ladies that actually likes you will cook food and bring it for you at your work, school or house.. Ladies that likes you will connect you to great job opportunities....

All the above mentioned things are things Ladies have done for me because they actually like me and are interested in me.

This why I only focus on the girls who (at least) have some interest in me... I generally try my best to ignore and avoid girls who are not interested in me. Infact I have very low tolerance for ladies who have zero interest in me... You can hardly gain anything from a lady that doesn't like you, you will even lose your money, time and respect.

I am insanely quick to dismiss or ignore girls who I sense to have zero interest in me... When a girl start giving me attitude or I perceive that she doesn't really fancy me, I immediately walk away from her. I don't even think twice about it; I don't try to convince her or persuade her, I just fucking walking away from her immediately. I am ruthless when it comes to this because I value and respect my TIME and presence. So I have low tolerance for a lady that doesn't value my presence or respect me.

The irony here, this frustrate and intrigued lots of ladies...In their mind, they expect me to chase them, beg them or try to convince them... Sometimes they’ll become change their behavior, and call or message me and plead with me

As soon as women know you’re willing to walk away at any moment, they will not mess with you.

If you want a woman to treat you like egg, demonstrate to her that you can easily "break" away from her when she doesn't treat you with respect.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
See this new Vikings series undecided

I can't watch dis shit sad

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Smartb0y:

The west are smart,if they're had mobilized their troops to Ukraine,then that would have been it.

But let's see how things pan out, someone might still do something stupid to trigger WW3

Everyone is being careful. No one wants a third world war. But yes, I agree; America especially could have done more for Ukraine. I believe they would have done more if they had something special to gain.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
DieRich5:

Black viking haha!
Now that'd make a good meme cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:
why would a guy chase marriage though?

If there's one things I've learnt about Nigerian guys is that they're desperate for marriage. Sometimes even more desperate than the women themselves. I think that's why all the effort to be the Beta Bucks and not care for the sex part. Yall want marriage dont you? Lolz.

Nigeria men have this ridiculous mentally about marriage.

Once a Nigeria man clocks 27 years, his reasoning, actions and inaction are all centered on how to make money and marry. That is why most Nigeria women are behaving anyhow because they know that at the end of the day, one unfortunate guy will wife them. Go to social media as see how Nigeria men are fooling themselves proposing to women who don't even have their time.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Smartb0y:

The way you quote that 1250 naira,I dey suspect you o grin.

I have to before someone mistake it for 125k

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Calibrator:
You are not obligated to defend the sovereignty of your fatherland?
So if someone shows up tomorrow at your ancestral home, you will willingly sign over the ownership of the land to him?

Cowards and empty barrels abound!
And you lots are always quick to point to the great men of times past as true patriarchs when you can't even meet up to the barest minimum of what patriarchy entails.

Redpill dictates that men embrace masculinity and female act their part by staying feminine.
What is masculine about cowardice?

Continue focusing on only sex and don't broaden your understanding of what masculinity is really is.

Even if the opening theme of the thread was about getting sex or whatever, anybody who has ever seen the four walls of a learning institution knows that the introductory lessons of every course are the easiest to grasp so as to lay ground work for the more difficult lessons to come.

Nonsense!
you're becoming a clown more and more on this thread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:19am On Feb 27, 2022
DieRich5:

You surprised cheesy grin grin grin

The new superman comic is a gay!!! Gunpowder Milkshakes is a catastrophe. I can mention 3 other movies that copied a successful franchise headlined by a male, with a female lead and such movies not only disgust me with the lies but illogicality.

Mark my words, something evil is coming and needs our men to be weak, befuddled and totally relegated before it shows its face. I'm thinking some alien invasion shiit. Because I can't understand how,in the space of 20 years, men became so irrelevant that their lives are of less worth than domestic cats. Something is seriously wrong. I can feel it on my being. Men are being made to be useless for a reason. Feminism and liberalism are just tools to achieve that purpose.

Now back to this Valhalla bullshiit. It's so annoying that it takes my breath away. Viking women are prominent in warfare during the old days but the scenes showed in this series are so ridiculous, that I can only open my mouth, look at my TV and wonder why I even had to renew Netflix subscription. The way these women are made to look like superheros ehn, I doubt If Hercules himself can best them. It's so unreal how they try to shove this feminism shiit down our throats. When I saw the black female Viking, I lost it and started laughing. The way the men around these lead females look like doughnuts in need of extra dough is another eyesore. You meant in an age where raw power and strength lie with the men, a testament to their greatness, a show like this was made to them look insipid? Hollywood is so messed up

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 3:27am On Feb 27, 2022
ubunja:
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2022
ubunja:

K

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2022
if you think this is bad,just wait for the Amazon LOTR series

DieRich5:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:59am On Feb 27, 2022
luminouz:

You surprised cheesy grin grin grin

Hollywood is so messed up

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dmgr(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.