Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,428 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2868366 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
DieRich5:
love brotherly, thanks mate

DieRich my guy.

Sorry I came late to the party.

Happy bufday my G grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abeg make Una no quote that lagbaja male troll. He go soon taya

As for the female version, all redpillers are doing well!!! grin

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nasri100:

Hehe The problem with you from what I have read is you are living in your own tiny world. You think everything is how you project things in your little head cheesy

These women you are even supporting are some of the most unstable beings ever. They do things how they want it. They select who they will f**. Rich or poor. Once they are attracted to you that is everything.

The last girl I had s*x with I didn’t even toast her or anything. Met on a dating app. Countless messages and and when are we meeting up. Kept postponing and postponing till I had to give up. Then huge s*x. She asked me out recently and it’s 80% effort from her while I am managing 20% grin

In your world this is an aberration and not possible.

Bro sit down and stop flying all over the place Abeg.
Really bro? undecided

When I just hailed you for ignoring that troll!!

We don't quote him na

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

Really bro? undecided

When I just hailed you for ignoring that troll!!

We don't quote him na

I won’t any longer.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

Give her a female bone. wink
I like the idea, but can you decipher it further.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
It was a shame seeing people plagiarising your work and printing them as books which they put up for sale on amazon.
yah,, anyways a lot of the stuff I've been sharing here is from writeups I never posted. It's all good.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nasri100:

Hehe The problem with you from what I have read is you are living in your own tiny world. You think everything is how you project things in your little head cheesy

These women you are even supporting are some of the most unstable beings ever. They do things how they want it. They select who they will f**. Rich or poor. Once they are attracted to you that is everything.

The last girl I had s*x with I didn’t even toast her or anything. Met on a dating app. Exchanged numbers. Countless messages of when are we meeting up. I Kept postponing and postponing till I had to give up. Then huge s*x. She asked me out recently and it’s 80% effort from her while I am managing 20% grin

In your world this is an aberration and not possible.

Bro sit down and stop flying all over the place Abeg.

Guy let me ask you a simple question. So your mother, your grandma and your sisters are unstable beings? No wonder… undecided

You no fit get woman for real life come enter tinder and olosho dey chase you to make daily bread and you are proud to say it. Ta! come on get out of here before yamayama nack that your bald head angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Have you consider Amazon kdp? Or, just want to dish your gems hot + physical?
maybe one day I might,, just that I never thought of putting writeups on the market. But who knows. I also don't know the first thing about this ebooks thing... And I'm so lazy to learn the ropes cause I know it will take time.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Labadi69:

Guy let me ask you a simple question. So your mother, your grandma and your sisters are unstable beings? No wonder… undecided

You no fit get woman for real life come enter tinder and olosho dey chase you to make daily bread and you are proud to say it. Ta! come on get out of here before yamayama nack that your bald head angry

grin grin grin they asked me not to quote you again and I deleted my other post but f*ck it!

I was right. Little man living inside your tiny head, unstable is not a demeaning word. It simply means Not constant. Not firm. These women are emotional creatures and make decisions based on how they feel.

What about you? You called an innocent woman from a dating app Olosho. A Yoruba slang that is simply disrespectful.

Who is the bigger man here? cheesy

Guy let me ask you a simple question. So your mother, your grandma and your sisters are Oloshos?? No wonder… undecided

You are also talking about real life yet you on Nairaland (a virtual world) grin

Leave this place and go to the real world.

Illiterate.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nasri100:

grin grin grin they asked me not to quote you again and I deleted my other post but f*ck it!

I was right. Little man living inside your tiny head, unstable is not a demeaning word. It simply means Not constant. Not firm. These women are emotional creatures and make decisions based on how they feel.

What about you? You called a woman from a dating app Olosho. A Yoruba slang that is simply disrespectful.

Who is the bigger man here? cheesy

Guy let me ask you a simple question. So your mother, your grandma and your sisters are Oloshos?? No wonder… undecided

You are also talking about real life yet you on Nairaland (a virtual world) grin

Leave this place and go to the real world.

Illiterate.

You see yourself? Where did I say my mother and sisters have to enter Tinder to look for dates? You are not bright.

You must be a fool not to know that Tinder is used for hook up and na olosho full there.

I am on Nairaland. So what? Am I here to look for girls? Guy, you can’t even construct logical arguments. Not only are you unattractive that you can’t get dates in real life, you are clearly very unintelligent. Deadly combination that women run away from. Guy, work on yourself and maybe some fat ugly babes go fit manage you before yamayama destroy that hand wey you dey use soapy every night angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Labadi69:

You see yourself? Where did I say my mother and sisters have to enter Tinder to look for dates? You are not bright.

You must be a fool not to know that Tinder is used for hook up and na olosho full there.

I am on Nairaland. So what? Am I here to look for girls? Guy, you can’t even construct logical arguments. Not only are you unattractive that you can’t get dates in real life, you are clearly very unintelligent. Deadly combination that women run away from. Guy, work on yourself and maybe some fat ugly babes go fit manage you before yamayama destroy that hand wey you dey use soapy every night angry

But your moms and sister and grandma wouldn’t be pleased you calling another innocent female from the internet, Olosho.

Let me give you a first assignment.

Ask your mom this:

“Ma I was arguing with a stranger on the internet and I called a lady Olosho. Is that a good word?”

I need her response asap.

Tinder is used for hookup? Asin s*x? Again you are not intelligent. Just because some girls are on it doing that doesn’t mean the app was created for that feat.

“Tinder was launched to address the social and physical barriers of forming new friendships and relationships,” according to their website.

The last of your post is you being emotional. You barely even know jack about me mate to assume those things so I will leave that for you.

Get back to me on the assignment above.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nasri100:

But your moms and sister and grandma wouldn’t be pleased you calling another innocent female from the internet, Olosho.

Let me give you a first assignment.

Ask your mom this:

“Ma I was arguing with a stranger on the internet and I called a lady Olosho. Is that a good word?”

I need her response asap.

Tinder is used for hookup? Asin s*x? Again you are not intelligent. Just because some girls are on it doing that doesn’t mean the app was created for that feat.

“Tinder was launched to address the social and physical barriers of forming new friendships and relationships,” according to their website.

The last of your post is you being emotional. You barely even know jack about me mate to assume those things so I will leave that for you.

Get back to me on the assignment above.

Guy I no wan call you idiot but you sure sound like one.

Have you been living under a rock that you don’t know that ashawos and oloshos now use Tinder and coded runs for operations?

Stop acting naive cos I don open ya yansh jor. You sef know say na olosho you go find for there. Either that or you are the biggest fool to think that the girls there are proper high value women. You really need some education cos you ain’t bright at all. All that soapy don block your brain angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
ubunja:
maybe one day I might,, just that I never thought of putting writeups on the market. But who knows. I also don't know the first thing about this ebooks thing... And I'm so lazy to learn the ropes cause I know it will take time.

Me too. Writing is just my thing and I never had any intention of monetizing any of my contents. The urge just started recently + growing at a steady pace. Even considering the fact that some persons do steal your contents and make cash out of it makes you seem like a slowpoke + everyone just want to enjoy good contents without any appreciation, except for a few.

I'm learning the process step by step and who knows...

I think you should do also, except you've found other possible ways of monetizing your contents.

Kudos man!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Labadi69:

Guy I no wan call you idiot but you sure sound like one.

Have you been living under a rock that you don’t know that ashawos and oloshos now use Tinder and coded runs for operations?

Stop acting naive cos I don open ya yansh jor. You sef know say na olosho you go find for their. Either that or you are the biggest fool to think that the girls there are proper high value women. You really need some education cos you ain’t bright at all. All that soapy don block your brain angry

This guy grin

Why are you forcing me to believe in your timid way of analyzing things?

I have a tinder and met a lot of girls that don’t do your definition of hookups.

Your overgeneralization makes you sound d*mb.

What of my assignment?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
*sighs*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
ENTITLER IS HER NAME

DO NOT GAMBLE YOUR FRAME FOR A FEMALE ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE
How some married men still manages to live with their wicked wives still surprises me.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:
*sighs*

"You sef Taya".

Looool.

Have you seen two dogs barking at each other before? Funny moments man.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

DieRich my guy.

Sorry I came late to the party.

Happy bufday my G grin
bless brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is the single greatest failing of betas; they vomit out everything about themselves, divulging the full truth of themselves to women in the mistaken belief that women desire that truth as a basis for qualifying for their intimacy.
Learn this now: Women never want full disclosure. Nothing is more self-satisfying for a woman than to think she’s figured a Man out based solely on her mythical feminine intuition (i.e. imagination).

#RM

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
ubunja:
It won't,do it bro.
Procrastination is a dream killer.
Just start you'll see how easy it is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
iamphenomenal:
This is the single greatest failing of betas; they vomit out everything about themselves, divulging the full truth of themselves to women in the mistaken belief that women desire that truth as a basis for qualifying for their intimacy.
Learn this now: Women never want full disclosure. Nothing is more self-satisfying for a woman than to think she’s figured a Man out based solely on her mythical feminine intuition (i.e. imagination).

#RM

FAM, if I was the angel in charge of the book of LIFE right now, I’d clean Buhari’s name and put yours instead.

A lot of guys make the mistake of trying to take over a woman’s world, no woman wants ordinary, they want the extra that’s attached to the ordinary cause that’s what makes them who they are.

Who in the 21st Century is actually stupid or insane to tell a woman nothing but the truth, the whole truth and nothing else. Like are you dumb, is madness your calling or you just decided to be a laughing stock to your village people.

The moment you are demystified you’re finished as a man, it’s better a woman thinks you’re mysterious person. This way she would do everything within her power to uncover who & what you are than you giving it to her on a platter of Gold.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
It’s been a while I’ve posted here, had to take a step back and observe a lot of things going on in our society right now and things are only getting worse.

I came to the realization that been an alpha isn’t about leading the whole niche of life(that’ll drain you faster than anything) but picking a particular area to dominate. Subconsciously a lot of guys don’t know this but have had their niche chosen for them without their knowledge, some became book smart whilst neglecting all other areas, some are prolific Casanova’s and as such excel in all matters women but suck at education. Others decided to get the bag at all cost & in so doing so neglected to build their sexual life. It’s each man to his problem.

Now no man is perfect and it would have been okay if we men were left alone to groom ourselves to become the best we can be. Unfortunately, we weren’t so lucky as the opposite gender are able to quickly tell our shortcomings, surprisingly even before we became self aware to them. Thus began the battle for the male that’s self aware & could climb the ladder in life at the same time being above his pairs and all else.

You can never change a simp from his ways, the realization hit me when I understood some men are destined to be leaders whilst others are meant to be led. The only option God gave us was the moment you become aware of your situation you are 50% away from solving it.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
adambeatz:

The moment you are demystified you’re finished as a man, it’s better a woman thinks you’re mysterious person. This way she would do everything within her power to uncover who & what you are than you giving it to her on a platter of Gold.
Guys, this cannot be over emphasized, be mysterious.
You don't have to lie to a woman to score, just be mysterious .... that'll trigger her.

Master your words, stop talking too much like a woman grin

just like a car needs fuel,the mystery keeps the conversation going, it sets the mood.she's hyped and full on drug mode because of you.

Once you allow her to uncover everything about you,that Lamborghini you're driving her in her imagination gradually turns to a Peugeot 504 grin and the mood dies.

I'm sure many have been in this kinda situation. you meet a girl,the flow is good and all of a sudden the interest dies...the sauce is finished grin, there's no more mystery to keep the conversation going.

Unto the next guy she goes to solve another mystery.

That's how women are wired.

Keep her coming back for more,be stingy with your mystery.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
You can’t make this sh* up. Over 170k ppl agree with her mindset. Modern women be trying so hard to normalize prostitution. A woman having sugar daddy is basically a prostitute, they belong to the streets and must be treated as such..

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol cheesy.. Prioritize yourself

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Lol. The simplord has been on some rage lately.. the females will sure call him out for this..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:24am On Apr 05, 2022
MAKE A MOVE & STOP BEING A WITCH TO YOURSELF .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:48am On Apr 05, 2022
shocked shocked
Seandisputed:

I like his doggedness. He's a real man.

He ended with, "have a peaceful night, I love you". It takes a lot of courage to do that. Love is indeed beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JESHAL007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.