Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,574 members, 7,898,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2884609 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Kindly watch the video.

Dangers The Red Pill Community Never Tells Guys About.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0j2-ZOmUfE

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
I'm just feeling sad for Will simp, the only person I know wey get sense na the boy child but the girl Dy mad like her mother

https://www.nairaland.com/7072413/2pac-pinkett-smith-pictures-blow#111834295

Is like 2pac ND J pinkett date for very long time ND 2pac was her soul mate (I think 2pac is the first guy who disvirgin her) ND she didn't love will Smith at all, is like will Smith was the only guy who was dere when she needed someone undecided

Never fall in love with a lady infact don't even fall in love with any girl diply who's still not over her Ex and don't force urself on any woman who not really interested or don't like u for the first place

Being single is not a crime

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=posty56 post=111815810] contentment is farce ,it always a human desire to want more,look at Ronaldo. ,a man with over half a billion followers, who has money and can pull women with ease. a five times ballon D or winner, yet he was pissed about Messi winning ballon D or ,a man whose achievement can never be. achieved by 99% of the earth population , why them no go preach about contentment to him lol, I Remember one certain time he complained about not having privacy for him and his family cause he is. a star ,he just wants to be normal like some of us sometimes, that means he's unhappy about the lack of privacy,but will he switch that life for the one of no attention and privacy ,lol Ronaldo go look you like mad man, let's take Solomon again. as another example ,God gave him everything when I mean everything , he gave him riches, wisdom,women from all lands, gold,silvers , respect, and even the so called peace (there was no battle during Solomon reign), yet he still deviated from God to serve other gods and engaged in other sorts of things,it is always in us to crave ,to fill that empty spot in us, so the word contentment is farce , anybody can argue with me I go still bring more facts

Life is all about finding the right between good and bad ,too little or too much of everything might just be too and for you

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Calibrator:
Though Ubnja has a lot of loose nuts in his head, he makes a lot of sense most of the time and this one he got spot on.

I have been ruminating on his post since yesterday and it finally figures.

Below average aesthetically looking girls compensate for it by developing homely and wifey material qualities so as to stand a chance in the ever competitive sexual market.

Broke guys compensate for their own disadvantage in the sexual market by upping their dick game to beast mode level.

Las las everybody will be alright cheesy
it's Easter month and you're choosing violence.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2022
This community has grown progressively to teach men how the feminine mind works but I have come to observe that we may be missing out on how the masculine works.

The difference between a "simp" male and a redpill aware male is simple;
✓ The "simp" male runs purely on male instinct (protector and provider). He does not understand how the female mind operates. An untamed masculine is prone to pick up fights unnecessarily, provide for an unworthy female and may also have a distorted idea of honour. He is like an individual given a gun but has no idea where to point at to take a shot.

✓ The redpill aware male understands his nature (male nature) and also has an excellent understanding of the feminine mind. He understands the rules of the game and plays to always win the game. He is a tamed masculine who understands the good and bad of masculinity. He knows where to point his gun.
The redpill aware man is the same as a woman who understands her hypergamy.

Debates have been had here about things that shouldn't even be worthy of debates if there is a clear understanding of our different nature.

I am not a fine writer as ubunj@ or c@vêAdullam or M@rtinez. I can only refer us to books (as I read) or videos that describes some of these concepts.
One thing is being a good man and another is being good at being a man.

I think we can both be good men and be good at being men.
Let's understand male nature.
Join me as I read jack Donovan's "the way of men"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NoFucksToGive: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Calibrator:
Though Ubnja has a lot of loose nuts in his head, he makes a lot of sense most of the time and this one he got spot on.

Below average aesthetically looking girls compensate for it by developing homely and wifey material qualities so as to stand a chance in the ever competitive sexual market.

Broke guys compensate for their own disadvantage in the sexual market by upping their dick game to beast mode level.

As comrade ubunja said it's almost Easter and you won't respect yourself. Us broke guys object to this constant classification of every failed male as a broke guy.

Bros I have a job that pays me 200k a month but I am a broke guy !!! After expenses monthly , debts, bet9ja costs, monthly PSN , Netflix and internet costs monthly bolt and Uber costs to and fron work cause I don't have a car , I barely have 30k left and I kustsbend mama 20k so I always manage 10k until around 12th then I start borrowing again which repay at the end of the month ..

Girls always abuse me I am stingy but they don't understand, I can't sacrifice my comfort just so you call me a nice guy ..

So yes I am a broke guy ,I wear that badge with honor... Now the guys you are describing who take their sex game to beast mode are jobless guys... Whenever I catch a babe who unwittingly thinks I will give her money I always tell them see if I cum I cum, better cum with me or manage yourself... I don't have time to knack woman for 20 minutes...

Paddy I always have work I have to do on my laptop I being home from the office so can't afford to be knakcimg 20 minutes knack.. I don't have time for fire play either I may finger you here or there but at most I Jack 4 to 5 minutes I come down and face the next thing... Cause they will still absue me because I never have money to give them for transport....
Baba those boys are jobelss boys stop lumping them in with us broke boys ... Abeg ..

It takes alot of courage to be a broke boy in Nigeria and we don't have time to upgrade sex to beast mode ...

Who e epp?

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2022
The amount of tears flowing in this thread especially from the male folks is disheartening. They have all refused to have standard, something women do ruthlessly without remorse, they'll continue to learn the hard way.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Nasri100:

Always use protection grin
As in I was just laughing, Luck saved that guy from contacting the disease, you know such illnesses doesn't show signs on women but when a man contact it, it is bye bye for him.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

As comrade ubunja said it's almost Easter and you won't respect yourself. Us broke guys object to this constant classification of every failed male as a broke guy.

Bros I have a job that pays me 200k a month but I am a broke guy !!! After expenses monthly , debts, bet9ja costs, monthly PSN , Netflix and internet costs monthly bolt and Uber costs to and fron work cause I don't have a car , I barely have 30k left and I kustsbend mama 20k so I always manage 10k until around 12th then I start borrowing again which repay at the end of the month ..

Girls always abuse me I am stingy but they don't understand, I can't sacrifice my comfort just so you call me a nice guy ..

So yes I am a broke guy ,I wear that badge with honor... Now the guys you are describing who take their sex game to beast mode are jobless guys... Whenever I catch a babe who unwittingly thinks I will give her money I always tell them see if I cum I cum, better cum with me or manage yourself... I don't have time to knack woman for 20 minutes...

Paddy I always have work I have to do on my laptop I being home from the office so can't afford to be knakcimg 20 minutes knack.. I don't have time for fire play either I may finger you here or there but at most I Jack 4 to 5 minutes I come down and face the next thing... Cause they will still absue me because I never have money to give them for transport....
Baba those boys are jobelss boys stop lumping them in with us broke boys ... Abeg ..

It takes alot of courage to be a broke boy in Nigeria and we don't have time to upgrade sex to beast mode ...

Who e epp?
Wrong analysis.
That you think a guy who fuqs for 20mins is jobless baffles me. Just say your libido is not that high and we can move on. Men work who can fuq as much as they want.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Fvck this

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by careytommy37(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Calibrator:

MC Violence you are

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Redpillers; question to you.
(A) A submissive, not entitled, feminine, virgin young lady who has a small job or ready to work for you.
vs
(B) A rich independent young lady, not as submissive as girl A, virgin from a rich background.
Which will you choose for a long term thing..?
Kindly give your reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
I stopped reading when I saw that you earn 200k monthly and your monthly expenses is 170k, 86% of your income and you didn't mention being married.

You don't need redpill at the moment yet, what you need right now is financial education and a little bit of Jesus if that fails.
NoFucksToGive:

As comrade ubunja said it's almost Easter and you won't respect yourself. Us broke guys object to this constant classification of every failed male as a broke uy.

Who e epp?

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Some things are best trashed Vis-à-vis

Most girls want relationship, that is their problem not yours, as long as your need whatever they are, are being met by her.

Is it today that people started dating themselves in a relationship?

I have three girls who are in a serious relationship with me and I have never failed to let anybody who cares to listen that I am not in any committed relationship.

Loot your own palliatives and
Let her date herself!
DieRich5:
@ Calibrator
Which is beta: asked a girl out on phone call or a text?
We can't see in person for now but I have this issues of losing interest on girls if nothing is done on time, I run her cus of the greenlight she's giving me tho, this kind girl Dy find relationship

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Calibrator:
Some things are best trashed Vis-à-vis

Most girls want relationship, that is their problem not yours, as long as your need whatever they are, are being met by her.

Is it today that people started dating themselves in a relationship?

I have three girls who are in a serious relationship with me and I have never failed to let anybody who cares to listen that I am not in any committed relationship.

Loot your own palliatives and
Let her date herself!
okay, I'll just let her be dating herself cus i hate relationship shit

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2022
This is why as a man, you should know how to think like a woman.

I will marry B and over the years, leverage on her background to build my financial portfolio to a tangible level, then divorce her feminist ass to marry A who I have been keeping on the side all this while.

It is a cold world, that is why I always keep my emotions -5 degrees
heartofcity12:
(A) A submissive, not entitled, feminine, virgin young lady who has a small job or ready to work for you.
vs
(B) A rich independent feminine young lady, virgin from a rich background.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NoFucksToGive: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
luminouz:

Wrong analysis.
That you think a guy who fuqs for 20mins is jobless baffles me. Just say your libido is not that high and we can move on. Men work who can fuq as much as they want.

Paddy I knack as much as I want but what I won't do is knack 20 minutes just for you or any girls approval . Come on gettat...

Who your 20.minuted knacking epp?! Use an go get job in Apple Nigeria na mumu

No go find work

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Calibrator:
This is why as a man, you should know how to think like a woman.

I will marry B and over the years, leverage on her background to build my financial portfolio to a tangible level, then divorce her feminist ass to marry A who I have been keeping on the side all this while.

It is a cold world, that is why I always keep my emotions -5 degrees

Wow wow this so cold!! Hahaha cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
The Bible says "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding".
My brother, to cap it all get money, in fact wisdom should direct you to do just that in today's world.
However never for the life of you put your confidence in riches.
Nuff said.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Really cheesy
This is what you get when you marry an Alpha widow, he better conduct a DNA test ASAP because I doubt the kids are his, another good reason why you opt for virgin alone for a serious thing.. #trp
Like he said, isn’t marriage just a fraud truly? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
luminouz:
Wrong analysis.
Girls don't want to knack for 10 minutes, 20 minutes or 1 hour.
Girls only want to:
1. Cum (if you achieve that even in 5 minutes, you're way more valuable to her than the dude pounding her like yam for 2 hours)
2. Make you cum (and this is more important to her if she loves you as her HVM)

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
heartofcity12:
vs
(B) A rich independent young lady, not as submissive as girl A, virgin from a rich background.

I don't care if she makes billions. The moment I understand she's not submissive or a virgin, then she's for fun.

For the fact that she works her ass out to make money and climb the ladders of power, she's driven by testosterone (and definitely can't submit) and ain't nothing feminine about that. grin

If she's from a rich background,all that excess tends to make them become extremely narcissistic and grandiose undecided (absolutely no room for submission).

Come to think of it, if she has all that money, what then is my role in the relationship? I can't possibly call myself a provider and there's nothing like "co-leadership" in a relationship.... you either call the shots or you don't. And hell, I'm not taking no orders from a woman living under my roof.

I will choose A even in my sleep. cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
heartofcity12:
Really cheesy
This is what you get when you marry an Alpha widow, he better conduct a DNA test ASAP because I doubt the kids are his, another good reason why you opt for virgin alone for a serious thing.. #trp

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
heartofcity12:
Really cheesy

When they are told to marry virgins... They tryna tell me is marriage all about sex??

I pray more simps learn .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Someoneschild2:

I don't care if she makes billions. The moment I understand she's not submissive or a virgin, then she's for fun.

For the fact that she works her ass out to make money and climb the ladders of power, she's driven by testosterone (and definitely can't submit) and ain't nothing feminine about that. grin

If she's from a rich background,all that excess tends to make them become extremely narcissistic and grandiose undecided (absolutely no room for submission).

Come to think of it, if she has all that money, what then is my role in the relationship? I can't possibly call myself a provider and there's nothing like "co-leadership" in a relationship.... you either call the shots or you don't. And hell, I'm not taking no orders from a woman living under my roof.

I will choose A even in my sleep. cool

Apt!
Thanks for the input! Coz I could see some redpillers thinking they can eat their cakes and have it by thinking being in a relationship with a rich or independent lady is “standard” forgetting the qualities this kind of ladies possess, they better thread with caution.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigeria has the largest number of simps in Africa.. I mean most of our youth cant do without marriage!
What a shame!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

When they are told to marry virgins... They tryna tell me is marriage all about sex??

Until they learn the hard way bruh, everyday reality keeps affirming the redpill..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
heartofcity12:

Until they learn the hard way bruh, everyday reality keeps affirming the redpill..

Most arent learning, cos despite all these news, simps will always be simps...
Nigeria gad a whole lotta simps..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Most arent learning, cos despite all these news, simps will always be simps...
Nigeria gad a whole lotta simps..

So true, that’s the extent society has damaged ppl. They want to stay glued to the matrix, society frowns at singlehood, I can still blame societal pressure because most men don’t want to look like the odd one out, the outcast, some will even label it a sickness or think you belong to a secret cult, that’s the one who’s not getting married eventho deep down they detest marriage.. Just like this one said to Calibrator, most of us must have been getting such pressure..

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Goodoption(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Guys it happened again.

This time I was ashame of my gender in his presence.

There is this guy, a friend to my real guy who called my friend last week Tuesday for a small round table doings.

The gathering is to celebrate his new iphone 13 pro max open box .

Y'll know the joys that comes from tearing carton grin

Meanwhile everyone was happy for this dude that finally he's upgrad.

Undoubtedly, as we all sat down they brought out the menu and the guy placed his request and everyone placed as well.

After everything, the bill amount to 52k, and everyone settled for his personal request, then they asked the very guy "who's paying for your own". He started goofy signalling us.

Could you believe that this guy had only 3k in his account.

We are 7 in the circle but I don't think that there's any atom of niceness among everyone there. All strange beings cheesy

Out of shame, my guy brought out his phone to do transfer and have the iphone 13 pro max, but other guys refused, insisting that the host must pay since he has mind to afford iphone 13 pro max with no balance.

Comrade, na so we join hand carry the iphone give the bar man, make em hold fes, till he hustle 15k take come collect am grin grin

Lessons

1. if you can't buy something thrice, don't lay your hand on it.

2. know your friends circle, they will help you produce real man out of you. cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ain't a simp, but why do yall lay emphasis on the virginity part? Like marrying a virgin ≠ a submissive, and non-feminist wife.
The virgins are the ones getting deflowered by most redpillers up-ing their games to get girls laid. So, I need more clarity on this part if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Goodoption:
Guys it happened again.

This time I was ashame of my gender in his presence.

There is this guy, a friend to my real guy who called my friend last week Tuesday for a small round table doings.

The gathering is to celebrate his new iphone 13 pro max open box .

Y'll know the joys that comes from tearing carton grin

Meanwhile everyone was happy for this dude that finally he's upgrad.

Undoubtedly, as we all sat down they brought out the menu and the guy placed his request and everyone placed as well.

After everything, the bill amount to 52k, and everyone settled for his personal request, then they asked the very guy "who's paying for your own". He started goofy signalling us.

Could you believe that this guy had only 3k in his account.

We are 7 in the circle but I don't think that there's any atom of niceness among everyone there. All strange beings cheesy

Out of shame, my guy brought out his phone to do transfer and have the iphone 13 pro max, but other guys refused, insisting that the host must pay since he has mind to afford iphone 13 pro max with no balance.

Comrade, na so we join hand carry the iphone give the bar man, make em hold fes, till he hustle 15k take come collect am grin grin

Lessons

1. if you can't buy something thrice, don't lay your hand on it.

2. know your friends circle, they will help you produce real man out of yourself. cool

for useless showoff angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.