Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,021 members, 7,931,510 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2936775 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Anndju:
Why do I have a feeling you've been zoned already..u don make a move to even kiss her sef? She's probably taking another dick rynna no dey dull yourself..no be every gurl u go bang sef..if she no dey ur game nigga move..

Yes, I kissed her. This girl stays with her uncle, and recently started living in the city with her uncle. So she barely knows everywhere, and she always in the drugstore everyday working as an attendant for her uncle. She basically don't have time except for Sundays. So, what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Martinez39s:
Virginity is A requirement and standard for marriage; no one ever said it is ALL you should look out for. No redpiller will wife up a virgin with a bad attitude and personality, and no redpiller ever said you should wife up one.

Besides, no one is saying you should pick between an unruly virgin and a well-mannered nonvirgin. You are the one bringing this up to put virginity aside. Mr man, why are you subtly trying to act like good manners and virginity can't go together? The good manners and attitude that is making you want to wife a nonvirgin, can't they be seen in a virgin? Can't there be a virgin that will give your peace of mind? When a redpiller wants to pick a wife, he look towards young virgins at their physical peak and pick the one that has the qualities to make a good wife. That is our standard here. Nonvirgins can shove their good manners and virtues up their asses; we will seek these in virgins. cheesy No hymen, no ring.

Finally, I can see that your moniker is new here. Seeing some of the things you wrote in your post which I didn't address, I will advise you to start this thread from page 1. You can check out Ubunja's miseducations, my meme threads and other red pill threads from redpillers. It is better to take out time to do your due diligence and learn the red pill; it will pay great dividends in the long run in your life and during discussions. Have a wonderful day, bro.

Lmaooooo. I been a follower of Ubanja and redpiller since 2019. We're in the same WhatsApp group chat created for redpillers. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Martinez39s:
Virginity is A requirement and standard for marriage; no one ever said it is ALL you should look out for. No redpiller will wife up a virgin with a bad attitude and personality, and no redpiller ever said you should wife up one.

Besides, no one is saying you should pick between an unruly virgin and a well-mannered nonvirgin. You are the one bringing this up to put virginity aside. Mr man, why are you subtly trying to act like good manners and virginity can't go together? The good manners and attitude that is making you want to wife a nonvirgin, can't they be seen in a virgin? Can't there be a virgin that will give your peace of mind? When a redpiller wants to pick a wife, he look towards young virgins at their physical peak and pick the one that has the qualities to make a good wife. That is our standard here. Nonvirgins can shove their good manners and virtues up their asses; we will seek these in virgins. cheesy No hymen, no ring.

Finally, I can see that your moniker is new here. Seeing some of the things you wrote in your post which I didn't address, I will advise you to start this thread from page 1. You can check out Ubunja's miseducations, my meme threads and other red pill threads from redpillers. It is better to take out time to do your due diligence and learn the red pill; it will pay great dividends in the long run in your life and during discussions. Have a wonderful day, bro.

You clarified everything here and I'm impressed. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Anndju:
Why do I have a feeling you've been zoned already..u don make a move to even kiss her sef? She's probably taking another dick rynna no dey dull yourself..no be every gurl u go bang sef..if she no dey ur game nigga move..

She only said she doesn't relationship with me. She be yearning bs like "im scared of heartbreaks" and shits.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:
Lmaooooo. I been a follower of Ubanja and redpiller since 2019. We're in the same WhatsApp group chat created for redpillers. cheesy
I really doubt you have been following given the way you have been writing. I mean no harm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

Lmaoooooooo. I have a confession to make. Have I bleeped up? It goes like this..

I met this girl and we became friends, after a month of talking to each other everybody, I decided to like set up a meet up with her. This girl admittedly said she loves me, and she calls me everyday just to hear my voice. Tbh, this girl is very humble and doesn't like request or bill me in anyway. I do tell her that, girls that bill guys or something are a big turn off. (Yeah, grin I did chip that mentality in her head), and she even like said, "Boyfriend ain't suppose to be paying bills of any girl when he's not her father". That really impressed me to see a Nigerian girl with such mentality.
So we eventually meet up, and when we reached our destination, the bike man ain't got a change, so she willingly paid our bike money herself with her last card, I guess. So, we went inside and did our usual sexual blah blah stuff but we didn't have sex coz she on her period and she even showed me.
So, fast forward to when we're about to part ways, I noticed she ain't got like t-fare, yeah, coz she used her last change to pay for both out tfare so, I told her not to worry that I'll pay for it. Now, I stopped a bike, and she hopped in. So, I was kind of impressed by her personality, honesty and so on, that I handed her 2k angry and she even hesitated. But eventually I persuaded her to take it and she took it.
The next day she called and was like "if not that she doesn't wanna waste the bike man time she wouldn't have collected the money from me". shocked

So, what do you guys think?

I think you will learn when the right time comes!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dreadlock69(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I think you will learned when the right time comes!

No worry him go jamb family urgent problem very soon

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Martinez39s:
I really doubt you have been following given the way you have been writing. I mean no harm.

I have.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

E never clear am yet 4 en eye!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

It's okay. Yall don't know im more a redpiller than yall. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

niggaa....
You are still denying some stuff bout the redpill; you will still learn...

Imagine justifying a non virgin to a virgin in terms of character and personality....

You will learn!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

niggaa....
You are still denying some stuff bout the redpill; you will still learn...

Imagine justifying a non virgin to a virgin in terms of character and personality....

You will learn!

Okay. I've heard yall.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dreadlock69(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

I no be redpiller or pipe brother

Nah street me be

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

Lmaoooooooo. I have a confession to make. Have I bleeped up? It goes like this..

I met this girl and we became friends, after a month of talking to each other everybody, I decided to like set up a meet up with her. This girl admittedly said she loves me, and she calls me everyday just to hear my voice. Tbh, this girl is very humble and doesn't like request or bill me in anyway. I do tell her that, girls that bill guys or something are a big turn off. (Yeah, grin I did chip that mentality in her head), and she even like said, "Boyfriend ain't suppose to be paying bills of any girl when he's not her father". That really impressed me to see a Nigerian girl with such mentality.
So we eventually meet up, and when we reached our destination, the bike man ain't got a change, so she willingly paid our bike money herself with her last card, I guess. So, we went inside and did our usual sexual blah blah stuff but we didn't have sex coz she on her period and she even showed me.
So, fast forward to when we're about to part ways, I noticed she ain't got like t-fare, yeah, coz she used her last change to pay for both out tfare so, I told her not to worry that I'll pay for it. Now, I stopped a bike, and she hopped in. So, I was kind of impressed by her personality, honesty and so on, that I handed her 2k angry and she even hesitated. But eventually I persuaded her to take it and she took it.
The next day she called and was like "if not that she doesn't wanna waste the bike man time she wouldn't have collected the money from me". shocked

Where are these people coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Winnerly:
@ ketapu hot field report

Met an average faced lady today but with big ass and we got talking. I asked for number and next thing she did finished me.

She showed me her whatsapp with 600 unreplied messages and said this is where I’d end up so it’s best she doesn’t give it to me. shocked shocked

Now i see why some ladies don’t give out their numbers.

Some dude somewhere is dying from lonliness and is craving female attention but here we are, a female has 600 unreplied messages

Search up "tatesrules" on Tiktok and you will get many information from that guy.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Winnerly:

Where are these people coming from?

Whatchu mean?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

I prefer a lady to have genuine desire for me as a human that for me to use money to attract her.

If you are attractive, ladies will make excuses and lie to themselves that you are not broke. And if you eventually get rich, the more the merrier for them.

But if you are average looking or ugly, they can you be with you for the money. If the money should grow wings, they will dump you instantly or treat you like trash. But for the handsome guy, they will cut him some slack and love him the way he is.

Looks is King.

If you doubt me, look at the three people in the photo below. Check what their eyes are watching.

I thought we agreed this does not exist? Where are these people coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

You should not be paying for anything to the girl you ain't banging, you have successfully shut are labia.

What you would have done to keep the alpha mojo going is to see her off a bit and change direction like you were going out to see some friends, if she ask tell her you were supposed to meet a lady friend who is close by (Preselection)

But a less beta way to go about it is to give the bike man the exact amount that was requested and not handing over the money to her. When she gets home when she calls, dont pick till next morning when you would call her back telling her you were so tired after you got back from who you went to see. If she press for what happened, say its complicated. She will be extra lubed next time she come over, sex guaranteed

You would notice after that experience she will have less gina tingles for you after you paid. its in their hindbrain. You fail a big shit test.

And corollary to she is on her period, you would have smooched her to the point she will be very on then tell her you would want your scooter in her ass. As you laid your story, if truly she digs your alpha mojo, she will take it in the ass or get facefvcked.

The last time a lady pulled that stunt. My scooter find his way to her mouth, I had no tissue paper at home, she offered herself an handkerchief in her bag to wipe after i jizzed in her face before she went to take her bath in my rest room.

Life Hack: Always have tissue handy, preferably one close to the bed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
preacherdark:
You should not be paying for anything to the girl you ain't banging, you have successfully shut are labia.

What you would have done to keep the alpha mojo going is to see her off a bit and change direction like you were going out to see some friends, if she ask tell her you were supposed to meet a lady friend who is close by (Preselection)

But a less beta way to go about it is to give the bike man the exact amount that was requested and not handing over the money to her. When she gets home when she calls, dont pick till next morning when you would call her back telling her you were so tired after you got back from who you went to see. If she press for what happened, say its complicated. She will be extra lubed next time she come over, sex guaranteed

You would notice after that experience she will have less gina tingles for you after you paid. its in their hindbrain. You fail a big shit test.

And corollary to she is on her period, you would have smooched her to the point she will be very on then tell her you would want your scooter in her ass. As you laid your story, if truly she digs your alpha mojo, she will take it in the ass or get facefvcked.

The last time a lady pulled that stunt. My scooter find his way to her mouth, I had no tissue paper at home, she offered herself an handkerchief in her bag to wipe after i jizzed in her face before she went to take her bath in my rest room.

Lesson Learnt. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
preacherdark:

I did facefucked her tho. I was only impressed by her personality, she gives and doesn't ask for anything. I did facefucked her and did nasty things but I thought giving her that 2k was like a reward.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

I did facefucked her tho. I was only impressed by her personality, she gives and doesn't ask for anything. I did facefucked her and did nasty things but I thought giving her that 2k was like a reward.
Too early man, too early. She needs to earn it.

One of my guys here told me she might use your money to subscribe calling some other dude via whatsapp or use your money to transport to meet another dude who she is ready to recieve his scooter in her gina right now, so funny but he ain't sh!tting

Update: track her ovulation period, next 12 to 14 days after she mentruated thereabout, tell her to come, ladies are attracted to guy they consider as alpha these times, during mentruation they like guys that shows beta quality, she might get attracted to you now showing your provisioning qualities

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
palmshots:

Is it not better she complains about you? What we have this days are men opening different threads on different online platforms complaining about their women.
Go to the family section,FB and those anonymous sites and see for yourself

Men should be encouraged to speak up too. Men shouldn’t die in silence cos of pride. There’s no law that says only women should cry or complain. Because men are not allowed to speak up they end up going physical cos African men were taught to fight physical while the females were taught to fight with their mouth. But we all are seeing the evidence of men going physical.

When a man is exchanging words with a woman, our society mocks him for talking like a woman. And when a young man gets bullied by his fellow man and cries to his guardian he’s mocked for crying when he should be fighting cos he should stand and fight like a man. What that means is that men are not supposed to fight with their mouth but with their hands.

Because an average African man grew up to know that, he starts going physical whenever he’s angry or threatened and now this same society wants a man to walk away when he’s abused or threatened grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Martinez39s:

That's the case, virgins are always tainted with "bad character and personality" when they are juxtaposed with non-virgins. That's the only rationalization they can come up with. Any man that says this is either in a relationship with a retired Wh0re or about to. And if it is a woman, she's a retired Wh0re.

Study upon study from good research institutions has come out with reasonable data and statistics, but wh0res and their advocates won't just let virgins be. Remember the "bucket crab mentality" right?

A man getting married to a virgin doesn't signify a happily ever after, but at least to an extent, getting married to a virgin woman is a good bet + coupled alongside that men/husbands always lose in every long term sexual engagement, be it to a virgin or non-virgin woman.

Character and personality matters, they're good indicators when analysing for competence. And wh0res wear an affectation of good character and personality, a retirement device to lure unsuspecting men into their abyss. A man should be conscious and critical of such women, which is only possible by taking glimpse from womens' past lives. And also take good notes about the origin of their demeanor, that's if they are truly true after considering every major circumstances that surrounded them, (probably, some wh0res may be lucky after this rigorous scrutiny).

Good character or not, wh0res are never a good bet, engagement is high risk + no reward, just mere hope and ambition for something better. (Kim Kardashian comes to mind). "A leopard never changes its spots".

Thanks.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

I understand you. But if you was to marry a girl because she a virgin, and therefore ignore other criteria like her personality then you in for a big thing. For me, I think being a virgin is overrated. I would rather take a girl that is not a virgin with good personality over a virgin girl whose a spoilt brat. In the end, I think a girl that really loves you for who you are, understands you and willingly to be submissive is what matters. I wouldn't put my mental health in jeopardy because I want a virgin girl that obviously have the worst character.

For real for real brother.
I have been going thru this whole thread for quite a while now, and not wanting to write shit.

But this whole notion of marrying a virgin is total bullshit to me.

A virgin doesn't equate or guarantee loyalty
A virgin doesn't equate or guarantee submissiveness.
A virgin doesn't automatically mean a traditional woman qualities from any so called virgin
A virgin doesn't even guarantee a calm headed girl.

Even some of the so called virgins could be worse than your average woman knowing fully well that they don't crave this D.

Many reasonable girls who were once virgins were also deceived by guys who never meant well,
so that automatically makes her bad because she ain't no virgin grin grin

I swear this virginity issue sound so MEANINGLESS to me

How can you even for sure determine that one is a virgin when virginity pills are being sold in the market

If you crave for a virgin then do so, and stop shoving it down others throats.
Talking as tho being a virgin is the next thing after virgin Mary, When some so-called virgins (females) have stinking attitudes just like any other person would.

As for me, I see nothing special in any virgin, and I ain't never planning on wifing any virgin.

VIRGINITY IS TOTALLY OVERRATED and that's my 2cents.

Some opinions here are straight jargon sha, but each man to his own and you take what works for you, and discard what doesn't tally.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
U guys should listen to wishy washy by migos it talks more about female nature and their manipulation

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
aidameoryou:

I have been going thru this whole thread for quite a while now, and not wanting to write shit.

A virgin doesn't automatically mean a traditional woman qualities from any so called virgin

Even some of the so called virgins could be worse than your average woman knowing fully well that they don't crave this D.

Many reasonable girls who were once virgins were also deceived by guys who never meant well,

How can you even for sure determine that one is a virgin when virginity pills are being sold in the market

Talking as tho being a virgin is the next thing after virgin Mary, When some so-called virgins (females) have stinking attitudes just like any other person would.

As for me, I see nothing special in any virgin, and I ain't never planning on wifing any virgin.

Some opinions here are straight jargon sha, but each man to his own and you take what works for you, and discard what doesn't tally.
[/s]

Foools settle down with other men leftovers
With all the data available that non virgins can't pairbond and will more likely cheat and cuckold you in marriage
Why can't you put in the effort and secure the best as a man, why will you go for second class product, is it now non virgins that will be submissive, feminine, tolerable when they come with baggages from the men they have slept with and their exes, why are you now redpill aware, to marry a hoe, make this make any sense, don't you know the redpill is backed with empiricism, when you don't read and research and get your facts right

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Winnerly:
I thought we agreed this does not exist? Where are these people coming from?
Thank goodness I am not the only one noticing. Recently, unfamiliar monikers from nowhere are just creeping in here. These monikers clearly haven't done their due diligence on what this thread is about and its rules. They would rather start discussing with us, contributing and arguing instead of doing their due diligence; it is nothing new here. Recently, one was caught copying and pasting the posts of many contributors without acknowledging these contributors or coming up with his own posts even if he wanted to convey the same ideas.

It is no surprise that their posts sometimes reek of blue pill and unfamiliarity with the red pill and red pill spaces.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
I apologise for taking other people content and posting it like it's my own next time I will copy and paste, please let's move on

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
These monickers that will never acknowledge great posts here but won’t hesitate to quickly criticize pills/posts they find too hard to swallow tho, they should simply be ignored.

Who says anyone of us here is finding it easy to take all the redpill entails?.. the truth is what it is either it suits your ideology or not (sweet or bitter), we’re all a work in progress.

Martinez39s already said it all, there is no need for further dragging about this virginity and character talks.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
PstDapo:
I apologise for taking other people content and posting it like it's my own next time I will copy and paste, please let's move on
Apologising is not enough. If your apology is to be taken seriously, go back to your posts and acknowledge the authors of the posts you copied and pasted. Go and make things right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Martinez39s:
Apologising is not enough. If your apology is to be taken seriously, go back to your posts and acknowledge the authors of the posts you copied and pasted. Go and make things right.

Done

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

SO A HOE WILL GUARANTEE LOYALTY?

A HOE WILL GUARANTEE SUBMISSIVENESS??

A HOE WILL MAKE A TRADITIONAL WIFE AND MOTHER??

A HOE WILL MAKE A CALM HEADED GIRL??

LMAO!!!!!!

WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING OUR VALUES AND STANDARDS AS MEN, LOGIC GOES OUT THE WINDOW....IT IS VERY CRAZY TO ME

FEMALES ARE VERY RUTHLESS WITH THEIR SEXUAL MATING STRATEGY BUT MEN LIKE FOOLS WILL GLADLY GASLIGHT THEIRS... SMH!!

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN THIS LIFE.. THE ONLY THING THAT IS GUARANTEED IS DEATH!

VIRGINS MAKE THE BEST WIVES AND MOTHERS
NON-VIRGINS MAKE BAD WIVES AND MOTHERS
HOES MAKE THE WORST WIVES AND MOTHERS

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (2248) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.