Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2949598 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:09pm On May 12, 2022
Smartb0y:

Is this fucking dogs related to rituals in any way bro?
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:11pm On May 12, 2022
DieRich5:
I don't think so
You sure , cuz I heard different.
Just wanted to get a wide range of perspective on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:16pm On May 12, 2022

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:16pm On May 12, 2022
Yeah, especially in the western terrain..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:19pm On May 12, 2022
#trp

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:22pm On May 12, 2022
Double standards

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:31pm On May 12, 2022
Smartb0y:

You sure , cuz I heard different.
Just wanted to get a wide range of perspective on the matter.
I'm 80% not sure about it but I never heard anything about dat side of it, what i know is dat she did it for a million naira

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:33pm On May 12, 2022
They can only think about sex, pay attention

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
#trp

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:38pm On May 12, 2022
Rather be heartless than weak

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:41pm On May 12, 2022
Not only Amber, most modern women.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:42pm On May 12, 2022
Yeah

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:44pm On May 12, 2022
cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:47pm On May 12, 2022
Lol

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:48pm On May 12, 2022
smiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:52pm On May 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
smiley
It's only pussies that lookout for handouts.

Strong men create their own wealth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:55pm On May 12, 2022
This is funny lol cheesy

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:56pm On May 12, 2022
Smartb0y:

It's only pussies that lookout for handouts.

Strong men create their own wealth.

On Gawd smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:01pm On May 12, 2022
Simping is a mental disorder

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:07pm On May 12, 2022
Yeah

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AnonDude2004: 3:52pm On May 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
Simping is a mental disorder

Damn!!! I can't imagine what drives some guys to this extent. For a vag you're not even going to Bleep. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:34pm On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:
Honestly, I have numerous ladies at my beck and call. When one leaves, I don't even notice until she comes back and draws my attention to it. grin grin grin
You're living the life.
Welcome to my world bruh.
My perfect MO in handling women.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 12, 2022
@ifeanyicosta
As far as her pussy is clean, well shaved and she maintains a good personal hygiene. Go ahead and lick that pussy. Always remember that it is "only" in the bedroom or sexual stuffs that her needs are of ultmost priority. When you give a woman mind blowing oral and penetrative sex, she will keep coming back for more.

You also hold the key to her "brain" with that power.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
You can’t blame some rich dudes for being ruthless, females aren’t nice too. A woman that want ‘love’ should find a man in her level to grow with, not a ready made lol #trp
I felt this...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 4:55pm On May 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Daddy Ubunja, hope nairaland antispam bot isn't restricting your movements?

Emotionss baby, how's you?

Uncle Pansophist, let me see your face.

Skepticus boo, take it easy o.

Adambeatz, remember me in your prayers.

TheDarkgamer, how's studies?

Junnior is washing plate.

Tonnyray is disecting, quality doctor.

In the eyes of MJBolt we're now infidels. Or has he given his life to Christ?

Hope you are not gaseous now solidmyk?

Abawangboi, thick name.

My Lordcassy, are you now LordTheus. Anyway, I honour you.

Jessepaid is still serving his father's land. He is a good boy.

To the rest of us, hope we're doing well?

Take it easy, life's not easy. Kudos fams.

My brother...I salute you and I have no affiliations with this Lordtheus...at least he is good and not taking the lord name in vain....

Been busy for a while but will soon start giving my take....
Be well Man

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 5:28pm On May 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
No pain no gain, #trp

Pain is necessary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:50pm On May 12, 2022
Ninejaywon:
@ifeanyicosta
As far as her pussy is clean, well shaved and she maintains a good personal hygiene. Go ahead and lick that pussy. Always remember that it is "only" in the bedroom or sexual stuffs that her needs are of ultmost priority. When you give a woman mind blowing oral and penetrative sex, she will keep coming back for more.

I've been coming across contradictions about this pussy licking thing.

Some say it's good,some say it's you bowing down to her frame.

Do you mind sharing your thoughts on the psychological impact it has on you as the man.

Can we say it's akin to licking her feet.

What's your take bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2022
DieRich5:
I'm 80% not sure about it but I never heard anything about dat side of it, what i know is dat she did it for a million naira
.7 naira. A million. 7 naira.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
Ninejaywon:
@ifeanyicosta

I fingered my girl and I subtly smelt my fingers since I didn't perceive any smell. Odourless. Infact I had to quickly go and wash my hands before I forgot where I had put it before eating. I mean I didn't smell any trace not even urine I didn't know that could be possible. When she came around one time I didn't know when I gave her head even when she wanted to stop me, I just told her it's alright and lick the stuff. I told her she owe me head though.
Lest I forget. She calls me a stud after that day

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:44pm On May 12, 2022
DAY 132, REDPILL 2022

You never thought of meeting her, in fact, you are still the way you are before you met her, and even more better. But now, you think your life will shatter to pieces if she let go of you.

Bro, this is not the you I know.

Authority: Maintain frame.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Bro, this is not the you I know.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
fattprince:

I fingered my girl and I subtly smelt my fingers since I didn't perceive any smell. Odourless. Infact I had to quickly go and wash my hands before I forgot where I had put it before eating. I mean I didn't smell any trace not even urine I didn't know that could be possible. When she came around one time I didn't know when I gave her head even when she wanted to stop me, I just told her it's alright and lick the stuff. I told her she owe me head though.
Lest I forget. She calls me a stud after that day

Some girls can be clean like that. As far as there is no offensive odor, carry go. She will surely reciprocate the action grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aareakinwunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.