Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,140 members, 7,973,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:47 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (3005878 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
As per the dictates of feminine social primacy, Mom is celebrated, loved and respected by default if only by virtue of her femaleness. Dad, if not outright vilified or publicly excoriated, is constantly reminded that he should always be living up to the servitude that defines his disposable gender. Father’s Day is his reminder that he’s still not living up to his feminine-primary expectations.

#RM

Happy Father's Day
❤️

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Guess what – nobody wants to hear it. Nobody gives a shit what sacrifices you make to be a good father and provider – it’s all about Mom. It’s all about the kids. Dad’s are at best seen as second-best Moms most of the time. And even when we are “in charge”, we can be dismissed as superfluous in myriad ways.

#RM

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
The first, most primary truth you need to accept as a father is that if you don’t teach your children Red Pill truths there is an entire western(izing) world that is already established to raise them in your absence.

#RM

Fathers and upcoming fathers, don't forget to teach your son #TheRedPill.. one of the best things you can give your son

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uptheante:
So, I collected a girl's number last week Tuesday & we initially vibed well on phone.
We met on Thursday in front of their school ( she's a student) & I asked that she visit me & she said on Saturday will be OK for her.
We spoke again on Friday & I reminded her about her visit on Saturday.
Guess what this bi*tch told me.

She said she's not sure if she can come or not because her folks she stay with may not allow her. I reminded her that she was the one who fixed Saturday herself not me.
I realized from the interaction that she could either be forming hard to get or she may no longer be interested or she may be confused.
Whatever her reason could be, I never cared to find out or probe further.

In a bid to preserve my dignity (thanks to redpill to some extent), I told her plainly not to even bother herself again cos I'm also a very busy man & I have a lots to do.
Her voice was shaky at the other end, probably expecting I will beg her to come. I ended the call with a hiss.
The money I would have wasted to entertain her, I used it on myself.
I bought myself suya & hollandia yoghurt . Then later, one of my guys came to see me & we went to the club to flex.

The hallmarks of my story are:
1. I can never beg any girl for date or sex no matter her beauty, sexiness, intelligence or whatever quality she has or thinks she she has
2. I can never force any girl for date or sex no matter her beauty, sexiness, intelligence or whatever quality she thinks she possesses.

Kudos to redpill because the old me would probably have called her to convince her further to visit me.
This is a girl who can be rated 4 or 5 with full make up on a scale of 1 to 10.
It was the portable ass that attracted me ab initio, but my eyes don clear.

What do u guys think about this?
You are doing well brother

Behind the sexiness, and beauty lies loads of troubles, most times. Flex yourself, invest in your wardrobe, fitness & I assure you a harem of beauties ahead. Carpie diem !

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Another clown.. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
how it started vs how is going cheesy,do guys remember that topic on front page ,that a moniker said he would have lost his girlfriend of he had listen to us?, well I am glad to announce to you man don chop premium breakfast ,we warned him we advice this bastard ,na wetin vex ,yet he joined nairaland females to call us broke and frustrated , now my man wants to claim redpill, make thunder fire am. grin idiot
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
When dealing with women, it's either you're the predator or you're the prey.
Also, the dynamics rapidly change while you deal with them as women are inherently manipulative, constantly scheming. Therefore you must never loose guard.
Its always a game for them. It's either they're winning or you are.

Never ever for one second think they love ideally - the way men do.
Women only love opportunistically and as dictated by fast fleeting emotions.

Guard your heart always. Guard your pocket too while at it.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
#trp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
#trp..

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
A father is irreplaceable in a boy's life. There are things that a boy can only be learned by seeing another man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RomanGreen: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Twelfthman:
Yoo guys I am always in pain anytime I watch these episodes of Paternity court by Lauren Lakes.
Women commit paternity fraud and there is no law to stop them from doing that anywhere in the world. They always pretend to break down and wept crocodile tears ONLY when caught red handed.
My advice to to men is to understand their nature as a man. What it takes to be a man. Believe and accept it.
Don't follow society. Leave that to the women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBF11wWJKwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5gCDX4zKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2uRRxke7Y

Gosh! This is mind blowing

Paternity fraud by women ought to carry a prison term honestly. This is a huge eye opener... This is unbelievable. Thank God for DNA test

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
ubunja:
okay,, with virgins the first thing is to give that dicc. Then take it from there. Virgins are always going to be attached to their first. It comes with the territory.

A trend I'm seeing on this thread is if a girl is willing and ready for sex guys will go round and round in circles and give every excuse not to fucc, but if a girl is not interested that's when guys are keen to fucc. It needs to stop. Guys don't play hard to get by passing on sex, it can be a personal choice or to do with standards on the Guy's part, but it doesn't translate as the guy being valuable in the girl's mind. From where the girl's standing the guy is just missing god given chances. If pussy is on the table, take it. But give nothing back. That's how as a guy you create value within yourself. Because now the girl is chasing to equal the score. She just gave the pussy she now needs to get something in return. And she'll keep chasing as long as you don't give anything back. And as long as you're not giving her anything back (love, commitment) she sees you as valuable and hard to get.

It was your miseducations that made this clear for me. It helped me see man-woman relationships in a new light and refined my approach when dealing with them. Thanks.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Father's deserve more appreciation than they get.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Palazee:
So sad that the F gender is dictating to us how to be a man

You dey mind them..naso I tackle one resident feminist and she was yarning rubbish. Guess what, others joined and were calling me 'ibadan most wanted' and all sorts. I laughed my head off.

Today is happy father's Day, not happy responsible father's Day but they won't let us enjoy the day without saying shiit.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
GOOD DAY FELLAS

THERE WAS A GIRL THAT POSTED ON THE PAGE 1491 OF THIS REDPILL THREAD (THE PREVIOUS PAGE AND THE LAST POST ON THAT PAGE)

SHE IS SAYING SHE IS INTO "BEAD MAKING"
SHE ALSO SAYING SHE IS SUFFERING FROM FINANCIAL CRISIS IN HER "BEAD MAKING BUSSINESS"
SAYING SHE NEEDS N150K-N250K ON A BORROWED LOAN SHIT AND SHE IS SAYING SHE WILL RETURN IT IN ABOUT 5 MONTHS WITH INTREST NOBODY SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO HER OOO

JUST JUMP AND PASS

I CAN BET MY BALLS THAT EVEN ALL THE TROLLS ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT EVEN GIVE HER A DIME NOT TO TALK OF REDPILLERS

DO NOT BE HER PREY
GUARD YOUR HEART AND MONEY

DO NOT GIVE ATTENTION TO THAT BITCH

WHY SHE NO GO MEET HER FELLOW WOMEN MAKE THEM BORROW AM RABA

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
ubunja:
probably at the start of the coming week

Will be on the lookout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
ubunja:
mother's Day messages on TV and Radio: "Women are special and face incredible odds to do what they do. God bless our women!"

father's Day messages on TV and Radio: "To all the men playing their role as leaders and protectors, happy father's day to you."

If you can't see a problem with these two messages you're part of the problem.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Martinez39s:
It is on father's day that some women remember to wish single mums and "women playing the role of fathers" a happy father's day.

That annoys the fuq out of me. Why can't they just give us today and let us be without some emotional bullshiit? There have been close to 6 mother's days this year alone and no one castigates or says 'responsible mother's day' but today I have seen terms like 'responsible fathers...protective and caring fathers'

Like WTF!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
GOOD DAY FELLAS

THERE WAS A GIRL THAT POSTED ON THE PAGE 1491 OF THIS REDPILL THREAD (THE PREVIOUS PAGE AND THE LAST POST ON THAT PAGE)

SHE SAYING SHE IS INTO "BEAD MAKING"
SHE ALSO SAYING SHE IS SUFFERING FROM FINANCIAL SHITS
SAYING SHE NEEDS N150K-N250K ON A BORROWED LOAN SHIT AND SHE IS SAYING SHE WILL RETURN IT IN ABOUT 5 MONTHS WITH INTREST NOBODY SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO HER OOO

JUST JUMP AND PASS

I CAN BET MY BALLS THAT EVEN ALL THE TROLLS ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT EVEN GIVE HER A DIME NOT TO TALK OF REDPILLERS

DO NOT BE HER PREY

somehow I missed that post. But women get nothing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Griezmann007: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
DO NOT BE HER PREY

ASSUMING I AM IN MARTINEZ'S MIND HE MIGHT SEE THE POST AND LAUGH SO HARD

CAVE ADULLAM WOULD JUST HISS AND CONTINUE CODING

UBU NJA WOULD JUST GIGGLE

SATANDE TERRIBLE WOULD BE LIKE THANK GOD SAY I DON WISE AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

For my mind, I laugh sotey, come tell myself say dis woman no sabi where she dey. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Griezmann007:
For my mind, I laugh sotey, come tell myself say dis woman no sabi where she dey. grin
Lol. She truly doesn't where she is. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kipaji:
Your memes are great.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Anyone thinking the Russo-Ukraine war is just a war is sleeping. There are some countries unplugging themselves from the matrix that the WEF has set for all. Russia is leading the way out and other countries whose leaders are enlightened are following out as well.

Please open the thread asap brother, there is so much to talk about. Hopefully the thread stays as the owner of this forum and his mods are bought for.

Exactly. You are right

Do you know that Russian ruble is very strong against the US$. GDP is rising.
Russian economy is getting so much better and stronger

Russia is about to break the loop put on many nation's by the controllers of the world

One global economist from France was saying recently that people were being deceived that Russia was small economically

He said that Russian economy is built on natural resources, manufacturing and by purchasing power parity that Russian economy is bigger than Germany and Western Europe behind the US, China and Japan

That majority of Western countries judge there economy by service sector, which on economic weight is not compared to manufacturing and natural resources

Finally that China is already the biggest economy in the world. More than the US by purchasing power parity

And that a combination of China and Russia are stronger than Western economies which will more clearer with time

Russia and Putin knew and where prepared for the outcome of the Ukraine crisis

A lot is going on in our world

Let me stop here

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
#trp..
yes,, gradually we'll have to start incorporating the term "select". As someone has said " Alpha" has become too bastardized.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
ubunja:
somehow I missed that post. But women get nothing.

FOR REAL THEY REALLY GOT NOTHING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Griezmann007:

TRULY BRO SHE NO SABI WHERE SHE DEY
MAKE SHE DEY DECEIVE HER SELF

SHE DON MARCCH STONE grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
ubunja:
you do have a point, the thread may not be as welcome. Which is all the reason why the thread is needed.
Plus this very thread we're on needs to be backedup somewhere in case it gets deleted. Tech gurus need to make a plan.if I could I would do something to preserve this thread but this web stuff is alien to me.

You can have a backup in Telegram

I know guys I follow on Twitter that have exact information backup in Telegram

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
djon78:

You can have a backup in Telegram

I know guys I follow on Twitter that have exact information backup in Telegram
telegram ,Twitter and Facebook are out of my scope. I've tried those apps but it wasn't a good fit.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
ubunja:
telegram ,Twitter and Facebook are out of my scope. I've tried those apps but it wasn't a good fit.

Really

Maybe its from your phone

If you can download telegram

Infact you will even get a wider coverage

Same for Twitter

Your followership will increase

You can even monetize your thoughts

I focus more on Twitter and telegram
Because that's where I gain access to very deep knowledge

Nairaland is once a while

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
luminouz:

You dey mind them. naso I tackle one resident feminist and she was yarning rubbish. Guess what, others joined and were calling me 'Ibadan most wanted' and all sorts. I laughed my head off.

Today is happy father's Day, not happy responsible father's Day but they won't let us enjoy the day without saying shiit.

1. One thing you must understand about weak people is that by all means possible, their weakness must be justified through righteous means. Their predicament is always a result of so, so and so.

2. Quite alright, there are genuine predicaments, and out of pain, the victim will complain and yell for help. This genuine suffering can be easily detected and in most cases, it is characterized by its ubiquity in many places. E.g the suffering of Africans/ citizens of third world nations.

3. The weak will always show the strength of their weakness when a phenomenon appeals to their state. E.g Mother's Day.

Women don't wish themselves a happy responsible mothers' day, it is a happy mothers' day. Single mothers, casual sex workers, divorcees, adulteress, and widows are masked, their wrongs even before and after that day have been washed away because they are women, mothers, and even mother nature. Mother's day covers their weaknesses and on that day they turned saints. They are not belittled by men and are even appreciated more. And as a result, they feel justified in their weakness...why won't this celebration occur more than twice a year?

4. But on fathers' day, men are scorned and less appreciated. They are only reminded of how much work is remaining and the weakness responsible for this. Rather than their wounds being dabbed, it is exfoliated by subtle henpecking by mother, wife, girlfriend, sisters, and female friends. On their day he protects them but on his day of celebration he is ridiculed...this should tell you that it is the man for himself except he has a god/God on his side.

5. Happy responsible fathers' day - meaning that some fathers are irresponsible. Of a truth some men don't live up to their standard, however, with careful, thoughtful, deliberate strolling down the lane, many of these men are just unlucky. It is never the intention of any man to watch his family live and die poor; it is not in the nature of men. It takes an empathic heart to understand this.

6. However, some men still choose not to live to their standard even if they are up to the task: these men are not the majority of men, they are subsets who out of their volition or lack of wisdom are negligent and nonchalant about their family. Overall, men provide for and protect their families in poverty and riches; health and sickness.

7. Women use this subset of men: deadbeat dads, men that broke their hearts to justify their "happy responsible fathers' day" platitude. Here again, their weakness has found a justification. They blame men for these but do not blame themselves for being myopic and unable to judge these men before any sexual engagement; they don't do it because they are myopic, too fast to jump into any boat provided it makes them feel comfy. Predatory do not make up the majority of men!

8. The single mother and jilted lover don't blame themselves for choosing the wrong men but always wait for a day to accuse every man that breathes the same air as them.

Her mistake is not her fault, it is always his fault. She is always responsible and her lover irresponsible. These are characteristics of the weak and conflict avoidants, they always look for a way to justify their lack of accountability and complacency.

9. The intriguing part of this is that men have inculcated these platitudes and see themselves as true sinners! Many are now a shadow of themselves - no self-love and empathy. They bear this shame, scold themselves and always want to please women especially.

10. The problem of the modern world is not only a lack of positive masculinity but that a rising generation of young men is gaslighted to see every trace of masculinity as toxicity that must be abstained from. It is a pity!

11. Dear men, learn to take good care of yourself. Don't mind others ridiculing you, do what's needful and true for yourself, they won't come to your rescue in time of distress so why bother about them and what they think about you.

Raising a family is not easy, you must understand this task before engaging in it. And if you are there already make sure you do your best and hold your partner and children accountable. The fact that you are a leader, provider, and protector doesn't mean you are the Titan, Atlas. For a family to succeed, all hands must be on deck.

Happy Father's Day.

DAY 170, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Put yourself first. Positive masculinity.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
djon78:

Exactly. You are right

Do you know that Russian ruble is very strong against the US$. GDP is rising.
Russian economy is getting so much better and stronger

Russia is about to break the loop put on many nation's by the controllers of the world

One global economist from France was saying recently that people were being deceived that Russia was small economically

He said that Russian economy is built on natural resources, manufacturing and by purchasing power parity that Russian economy is bigger than Germany and Western Europe behind the US, China and Japan

That majority of Western countries judge there economy by service sector, which on economic weight is not compared to manufacturing and natural resources

Finally that China is already the biggest economy in the world. More than the US by purchasing power parity

And that a combination of China and Russia are stronger than Western economies which will more clearer with time

Russia and Putin knew and where prepared for the outcome of the Ukraine crisis

A lot is going on in our world

Let me stop here

Russia is worth $75 Trillion in resources. It is why the west is always trying to balkanize Russia. This war is good for us Africans, as we can finally unshackle the chains of the imperialists.

Ubunja should create the thread, so many sane minds to interact with.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.