Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2849615 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (2235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:
I respect you bro and I know that you're smarter than this, so I suggest that you edit the comment before people see it.
And you think I'm here to garner people's "respect". Lol. SMH.
It's a simple question deserving of a simple answer.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:

I respect you bro and I know that you're smarter than this, so I suggest that you edit the comment before people see it.
Calm down. Tupac is the one we got to see and hear of because he was in the spot light and a top dog. How can we be certain that there weren't others who got her pùssy while tupac was alive and even after his death? Is it likely that she was celibate after tupac's death and didn't do wild things with others? Do we even know if she lost her virginity to tupac? It is fair to say that you made huge assumptions. None of us were with Jada 24/7.

To be fair, it is a logical lapse on your part, no biggy. Don't let things escalate to the detriment of this thread because of a simple question. Reevaluate your position.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Tonnyray:
And you think I'm here to garner people's "respect". Lol. SMH.
It's a simple question deserving of a simple answer.
Even the dumbest clown that has an idea of the occurrences circulating Will Smith's marriage knows that Will Smith will always be a wuss in his wife's eyes because she dated one of the most gangster Alpha's that ever walked the earth.
She cried after 2pac died to the extent that Will Smith's daughter (as a kid) wrote a letter to 2pac

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Kipaji:
Sure, I always assess what I learn online against reality. That's one of the reasons why I think most redpill content creators are capping hard.

(1) All things being equal, here's my sincere ranking

1- C and D (ex aequo, the position doesn't really matter I think)
2- A
3- B

(2) PERSONALLY, I WOULD HARDLY CONSIDER MARRYING ANY OF THEM. BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE EXERCISE, HERE IT IS:

1- B
2- A
3- C
4- D

(3) Voila:
1- B
2- A
3- C
4- D

What are your rankings?
@emboldened

It is not mandatory to rank them. If you really see no difference in any of the four, then freely state so. I was aiming to see how you really see these four ladies in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2022
crystalmoon:
Anyone who wants the player handbook rational male 5 should send me an email no need to quote me
Okay... Please send it directly to this email.. ogedegbejeferson@gmail.com. I can't have access to the email attached to this my nairaland account.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:
Even the dumbest clown that has an idea of the occurrences circulating Will Smith's marriage knows that Will Smith will always be a wuss in his wife's eyes because she dated one of the most gangster Alpha's that ever walked the earth.
She cried after 2pac died to the extent that Will Smith's daughter (as a kid) wrote a letter to 2pac
And this automatically translates to this
sajmark:
let's not forget that it was only 2pac Shakur that damaged Jada Pinkett Smith beyond repair...
grin
And you have the audacity to call someone a clown.. grin
The jokes tell themselves.
You should have listened to Martinez39s. As much as we hardly ever get along, he's smart.
I rest my case.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
Calm down. Tupac is the one we got to see and hear of because he was in the spot light and a top dog. How can we be certain that there weren't others who got her pùssy while tupac was alive and even after his death? Is it likely that she was celibate after tupac's death and didn't do wild things with others? Do we even know if she lost her virginity to tupac? It is fair to say that you made huge assumptions. None of us were with Jada 24/7.

To be fair, it is a logical lapse on your part, no biggy. Don't let things escalate to the detriment of this thread because of a simple question. Reevaluate your position.
I acknowledge that She might have been in a relationship with a couple of guys, but no one could have ever left the imprint that 2pac left on her... I mean 2pac left a permanent imprint on all hip hop lovers that the likes of Nas, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Jay Z etc could never beat and you expect me to believe that 2pac was with Jada but maybe he wasn't the man she was obsessed with?
Come on bro, I know what you mean... But certainly not in this scenario.
I apologize to Tonnyray if my comment came out offensive.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:
I acknowledge that She might have been in a relationship with a couple of guys, but no one could have ever left the imprint that 2pac left on her... I mean 2pac left a permanent imprint on all hip hop lovers that the likes of Nas, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Jay Z etc could never beat and you expect me to believe that 2pac was with Jada but maybe he wasn't the man she was obsessed with?
Come on bro, I know what you mean... But certainly not in this scenario.
I apologize to Toñnyray if my comment came out offensive.
Oh, I see. You used the word "damage". You know "damage" and "imprint" aren't entirely the same for us here in every sense. Anyway, I get the message you are trying passing. We will discuss some other time. Later

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2022
For Guys that haven't read ubunjas miseducation on sexual imprint, I think this might be the right time to do so.
Jada once had a fling with August Alsina who happened to be a musician... See how happy she was, doesn't the guy carry a lil bit of the 2pac vibe?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Tonnyray:
And this automatically translates to this
grin
And you have the audacity to call someone a clown.. grin
The jokes tell themselves.
You should have listened to Martinez39s. As much as we hardly ever get along, he's smart.
I rest my case.
I never called you a clown boss, cheers cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I ALWAYS TELL THE MEN THAT CARE TO LISTEN THIS ONE THING EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT NECESSARILY THE USUAL "VIRGIN OR NOTHING" PROMOTER. THE FACT REMAINS THAT: THE HIGHER THE NUMBER OF MEN SHE'S BEEN WITH, THE LESSER HER CHANCES OF FALLING IN LOVE OR MAKING SACRIFICES, OR RECOGNISING THE VALUES/SACRIFICES OF A MAN.

WHETHER SHE'S 20 OR 28, IF SHE'S HAD 0 TO 5 MEN IN HER LIFE (AND VAGINA) PRIOR TO MEETING YOU, MY OPINION IS THAT SHE'S EASILY INFLUENCEABLE AND TEACHABLE, BECAUSE IT'S EASIER FOR HER TO "FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU" AND BOND WITH YOU. SHE WOULD EASILY MAKE SACRIFICES FOR YOU, AND HONOUR YOU BECAUSE IT WON'T TAKE TOO MUCH TO IMPRESS HER.

YOU CAN'T COMPARE THAT ONE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE SAME AGE BRACKET THAT HAS BEEN WITH OVER 100 MEN IN HER LIFETIME. SUBMISSION BECOMES EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. UNDERSTANDING YOU IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE CANNOT "LOVE" YOU (LIKE A PURE-HEARTED WOMAN CAN). THIS ONE MUST OF BE USED TO TOO MANY HEART BREAKS, HARD LIFE OF SMOKING AND DRUGS, VARIETY OF PENĮSES, DIFFERENT FETISHES AND CALIBRE OF SIMPS AND ALMOST ANY KIND OF LIFESTYLE YOU MAY DETEST. AND TRULY, YOU CANNOT MEASURE UP.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR SOME MEN WHO STILL WANT TO BELIEVE IN THE "ANGELICAL EXISTENCE" OF WOMEN, A MAJOR PART OF THE FEMALE POPULATION ARE IN THE SECOND CATEGORY.
THESE DAYS MAJORITY OF WOMEN FROM AGE 16 UPWARDS ARE INTO THE SEX-PEDDLING BUSINESS. IN A MONTH THEY CRUSH THE 5-COUNT MARK I SET ABOVE EASILY LIKE IT'S NOTHING. SOME OF THEM REACH THAT RECORD EVERY WEEK. THEY DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO NOTHING BUT ATTENDING EVERY PARTY IN TOWN FOR FREE FOOD AND ALCOHOL, SLEEPING AT EVERY STRUCTURE THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOTEL, AND SELLING SEX FOR CASH. THEY DO THIS YEAR IN YEAR OUT FROM WHEN THEY ARE 15YO TO THEIR THIRTIES. IT EASILY EXPLAINS WHY MANY MEN LOOKING FOR COMMITMENT FIND IT HARD TO ENJOY A RELATIONSHIP (AND EVEN MARRIAGE) OR BE HAPPY NOWADAYS BECAUSE ALL THERE IS ARE WILD ANIMALS THAT CAN'T BE TAMED. THEY CANNOT GO A NIGHT WITHOUT PARTYING WITH DIFFERENT MONEY-SPENDERS IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX, AND HOLDING AN HONEST AND COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS IS WORSE THAN SLAVERY.

THEREFORE, IF YOU MUST SETTLE, TAKE CONSOLATION IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT A VERY SMALL NUMBER OF THEM ARE STILL "DECENT" TO AN EXTENT, AND THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT A QUALITY MAN LIKE YOU DESERVE. YOU CANNOT GO THROUGH THIS LIFE OF SUFFERING, BUILDING AND ACHIEVING, TO BECOME A REPUTABLE, SUCCESSFUL, AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, ONLY FOR YOU TO TAKE UP A DISHONOURABLE WOMAN WHO SHOULD BELONG IN THE GUTTERS, AND CONTINUE MAKING SACRIFICES FOR HER WHEN SHE'LL NEVER RECOGNISE YOUR EFFORTS OR ACCORD YOU THE HONOUR YOU DESERVE BECAUSE HONOUR AND LOYALTY IS TOTALLY ALIEN TO HER. BASIC THINGS LIKE RESPECT AND HUMILITY IS CONSIDERED A VERY BIG DEAL TO THIS WOMAN. YOU'LL NEVER WIN.

REMEMBER THAT WE MUST ALWAYS LEAVE DAMAGED GOOD-FOR-NO-USE WORTHLESS WOMEN FOR MEN LIKE WAHEEB AND TOBIAS WHO REJECT THE REDPILL. SHOULD BE THEM SETTLING FOR SUCH WOMEN, AND NOT YOU AND I. smiley
Caps how dare you ask us to marry young girl with little or no body count,who will wife the hoes? It's not their fault we were broke and suffering to develope ourselves into real men when they were in their prime. I will make money and wife this girl have been eyeing moving with these yahoo boys now. Then I will take her with me abroad then she will divorce me but I know I will be the reason for divorce. Because I must be doing something or not doing anything to bore her. Caps si what that girl has been saying for over 50 pages now isn't entering your ears. I'm disappointed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2022
fattprince:

Caps how dare you ask us to marry young girl with little or no body count,who will wife the hoes? It's not their fault we were broke and suffering to develope ourselves into real men when they were in their prime. I will make money and wife this girl have been eyeing moving with these yahoo boys now. Then I will take her with me abroad then she will divorce me but I know I will be the reason for divorce. Because I must be doing something or not doing anything to bore her. Caps si what that girl has been saying for over 50 pages now isn't entering your ears. I'm disappointed.
Where is your honour as a man?
What about single mothers?
Who will take care of them and their children?
I think saving single mothers is top priority, followed by hook up girls, virgins are dumb and inexperienced for any meaningful relationship cheesy grin cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:

About 0-5 body count being okay

I WAS ONLY COMPARING THE MASSIVE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A DECENT PERSON THAT HAS TRIED THEIR HANDS ON A COUPLE OF RELATIONSHIPS, VERSUS THESE "MY BODY MY CHOICE" LUNATĮCS. I USED THE WORD BECAUSE ONLY MENTAL RETARDATĮON WILL BE THE REASON THEY'D WANT TO COMFORTABLY HAVE OPTIONS AND LIVE HOW THEY WANT BUT THEN EXPECT MEN TO NOT HAVE OPTIONS AND ACCEPT THEM HOWEVER DAMAGED THEY COME.

I'M NOT NECESSARILY INCLINED TO THE "VIRGINITY OR NOTHING" RULE, BUT I'D BE GRAVELY DELUDING MYSELF IF I SAY THAT ANYTHING COMPARES TO BRAND NEW.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS ONLY COMPARING THE MASSIVE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A DECENT PERSON THAT HAS TRIED THEIR HANDS ON A COUPLE OF RELATIONSHIPS, VERSUS THESE "MY BODY MY CHOICE" LUNATĮCS. I USED THE WORD BECAUSE ONLY MENTAL RETARDATĮON WILL BE THE REASON THEY'D WANT TO COMFORTABLY HAVE OPTIONS AND LIVE HOW THEY WANT BUT THEN EXPECT MEN TO NOT HAVE OPTIONS AND ACCEPT THEM HOWEVER DAMAGED THEY COME.

I'M NOT NECESSARILY INCLINED TO THE "VIRGINITY OR NOTHING" RULE, BUT I'D BE GRAVELY DELUDING MYSELF IF I SAY THAT ANYTHING COMPARES TO BRAND NEW.
Noted bro, I just saw your comment as a means to pass an information which is

"in some cases one man (body count) is all it takes to mess a woman up".

Nothing else.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Male are sex starved and jobless, most fill up the voids with drugs and sex, hoes are cashing out big time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:

Noted bro, I just saw your comment as a means to pass an information which is

"in some cases one man (body count) is all it takes to mess a woman up".

Nothing else.

WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT SHE'S GONE ALREADY. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kkins25(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

Interesting, being an atheist doesn't strip you of old age religious traditions does it.hehe.

While we are at it, let's stone women for adultery too, since it seems whatever repercussions sex has, women are the only gender that bear it..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2022
kkins25:

Interesting, being an atheist doesn't strip you of old age religious traditions does it.hehe.

While we are at it, let's stone women for adultery too, since it seems whatever repercussions sex has, women are the only gender that bear it..

MY POSITIONS ON THE REDPILL IS ALMOST 100% BASED ON PATRIARCHY AND PRACTICALITY, AND NOT FROM RELIGION.

ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH IS COMING FROM ESPECIALLY BECAUSE "I SHOULD BE KNOWN" FOR MY DISCONNECT WITH PROMISCUITY IN MEN. INSTEAD OF TEACHING YOUNG BOYS "GAME" AND SEXUAL DYNAMICS I MOSTLY WRITE ABOUT WORKING HARD, COORDINATING IN ROMANCE, AND HAVING STANDARDS ABOVE ALL THINGS. THIS HAS BEEN ME OVER THE YEARS AND I'VE NEVER DIGRESSED FOR A SECOND. EVERYONE HERE IS INCLINED TOWARDS DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF TRP AND ARE MOTIVATED BY DIFFERENT THINGS, SO PERHAPS YOU MAY WANT TO CHAT ABOUT YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH WITH THE NEXT PERSON TO SCHOOL YOU PROPERLY ON WHY THE REPERCUSSIONS FOR SEX OR RECKLESS LIVING WILL "NEVER" BE THE SAME FOR MEN AND WOMEN? smiley.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
Emediong Sunday:
Age 20-25: "Marriage? LMAO, let's party! - where All the single ladies. @- Thank you, next.
Age 26-29: "I might want something more serious. So, where is my CEO!?"
Age 30-32: "Enough playing games. Let me tell you something about commitment!"
Age 33-36: "Where have all the good men gone?"
Age 37-41: "Men just don't understand beauty is on the inside... Because they are p!gs!"
Age 42+: "Unfollows every one on Instagram , and lodge into a hospital due to depression and loneliness.

IT FOLLOWS THIS CYCLE 90% OF THE TIME. AS MEN IT IS YOUR DUTY TO EDUCATE YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS BETTER. IF YOU LET SOCIETY DO THE JOB YOU SHARE THE BLAME FOR THE OUTCOME.

DON'T BELIEVE WE'RE THE ONLY MEN DECIDING TO SETTLE FOR ONLY YOUNG COMMITTED WOMEN. MORE MEN ARE EMULATING, AND THE YOUNGER GENERATION MAY MOST LIKELY FOLLOW ON THOROUGHLY. TRUST ME, IT WON'T BE NICE IF YOU NEGLECT YOUR DAUGHTERS AND LET THEM FAIL LIKE THESE ABANDONED WOMEN. smiley
You cannot educate them, you can try but don’t get yourself worked up over it. Women are all about the present and the present only. They lack foresight and all they know is NOW! This is the reason they live lives without fear of consequences until it is too late. They lack the ability to think about potential repercussion for their actions or the mental ability to even process it. Their ability to shitt on a man’s past sacrifices for them is also an extension of this. I mean look at it, the stages of hoe phase to the damning brick wall is always constant and glaring for them to see but somehow they still do not acknowledge it.

Take a look at this, A boy who is a cultist knows the repercussions of his actions, he knows he is going to die by the sword someday so when you try to reason with him, he gives you responses that makes you know that he knows what he signed up for, responses like “everyone will die someday so why be afraid of death now” “I will kill a lot of people before I am killed” , he is aware of consequences.

Now look at girls who hoe around, when you try to reason with them, you are met with deafening silence, they cannot process what you say because they do not live beyond now, consequences do not mean Jack shitt to them. Now I know boys hoe around too but boys are also known for being the ones who engage in rigorous testing the most, they are well aware of consequences. For every 5 puccys the average guy raw dogs, he goes for testing, same is not true for the average woman unless they’re sex workers, reason why women are responsible for spreading stds the most. People might think this write up is biased but it’s the truth. Society contributed to this by setting up ways for women to almost escape consequences.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

MY POSITIONS ON THE REDPILL IS ALMOST 100% BASED ON PATRIARCHY AND PRACTICALITY, AND NOT FROM RELIGION.

ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH IS COMING FROM ESPECIALLY BECAUSE "I SHOULD BE KNOWN" FOR MY DISCONNECT WITH PROMISCUITY IN MEN. INSTEAD OF TEACHING YOUNG BOYS "GAME" AND SEXUAL DYNAMICS I MOSTLY WRITE ABOUT WORKING HARD, COORDINATING IN ROMANCE, AND HAVING STANDARDS ABOVE ALL THINGS. THIS HAS BEEN ME OVER THE YEARS AND I'VE NEVER DIGRESSED FOR A SECOND. EVERYONE HERE IS INCLINED TOWARDS DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF TRP AND ARE MOTIVATED BY DIFFERENT THINGS, SO PERHAPS YOU MAY WANT TO CHAT ABOUT YOUR SECOND PARAGRAPH WITH THE NEXT PERSON TO SCHOOL YOU PROPERLY ON WHY THE REPERCUSSIONS FOR SEX OR RECKLESS LIVING WILL "NEVER" BE THE SAME FOR MEN AND WOMEN? smiley.
I can't school him on that but I'm definitely going to say repercussion for sex comes to everyone but it more, much more on women. If they have ears let them hear.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cave posted this on another thread, I think it deserves a spot here.

CaveAdullam:
1. Every woman got a man she loves. Yes, love. Love not in the entire meaning of sacrificial - threshold exclusively to men. However, a woman who loves you will be sacrificial to an extent, that is, based on the romantic feelings she has for a man, she can go the extra mile to please him.

2. This love( not sacrificial but romantic) is what is termed genuine desire. Genuine desire doesn't care about age, status, looks, or wealth. Let's call this man, man A, the poor man. This is the man that can titillate her emotional spring, the player, the bad boy who doesn't give an fvck about her reality, the smoker with six packs. These men satisfies the first half of a woman's sexual nature - search for protection and dominance.

This doesn't mean that women are not attracted to age, status, looks, or wealth. Let's call this man, man B, the rich man. He is the ultimate provider, the easy nice intelligent dude with good glasses. He satisfies the other half of a woman's nature - search for provision, care and support.

> Said woman has a genuine desire for man A. But she can frolic with man B and in the end, still falls back to man A.

> To man A, she is a hostage. While to man B, she is a diamond in the rough.

> Funnily, she will not marry man A, but man B, except man A, has the same level of wealth and status as man B. Here lies the genesis of paternity fraud.

>However, she will ever be more loyal to man A than her husband, man B because she has a genuine desire for man A.

3. Problem many men of today are having is that they don't know about this. They chase the woman helter-skelter in an attempt to change her mind from loving man A.

Smart women have discovered and capitalized on this and are manipulating men of different classes just to sponsor themselves while remaining loyal to man A. Everything happens behind the scene of her heart, man A may not even be aware, however, still got the woman at his beck and call. (Men date. While women multi-date).

a. Men date because with one woman he is satisfied and can channel his limited resources to her. Women multi-date because she wants to accrue many resources as a result of interaction with many men. Then, you may ask: "aren't men more polygamous and promiscuous than women?"

b. Monogamy and polygamy rest based on RESOURCES AND COMMITMENT - it is men that provide them not women. Now, men by their testosterone in high volume want to fvck different women, without committing and squandering their resources because it is limited. No wonder monogamy is the human primary mating strategy, however, men are still promiscuous but will never commit to other women.

c. Men fvck different women and will not commit; only the woman that wins his heart will he commit to.

d. While women fvck different men looking for the one that will commit. She will not be loyal to the man that eventually commits; women are highly loyal to the men that deflowered them, they may no longer be close to each other, but it was that man that opened her eyes to the gateway of sex that she will ever be loyal to both consciously and instinctually, and this is the man that always owns her heart and has a genuine desire for.

Women are slightly less promiscuous than men, in their dating or sex spree they are still cautious and selective about the men they fvck.

e. So, a man fvcks and commits to a woman that wins his heart. While women fvck but not looking for a man to win her heart, she already has one, what she needs now is commitment.

4. You may ask: "but men spend heavily on side chicks and sugar babies".

> Yes, that is true. For a man to effectively pull polygamy he must be wealthy and resourceful. However, only a few men in the world are wealthy and can successfully commit to different women at the same time - this is a solid claim for polygamy.

> (Rich) men may squander their money on side chicks but what they spend is minuscule compared to their net worth. The baseline is that they are not going to commit to these side chicks. Why?

a. They know that side chick's love is fake and fickle.

b. Side chicks are damaged goods and can't sustain a family. These men only commit their entire resources to their families, wives, and children.

On the other hand, these men may be spending to win a woman's love which is a futile journey from the beginning. A man can't win a woman by spending exorbitantly. She will only fake submissiveness.

5. Back to the beginning: every woman has a man she loves genuinely, the man may not notice it and both may not care about it, however, there is a spark once they unify.

6. Guys should therefore upgrade and better themselves, and it will be easy for them to get hold of these women that has a genuine desire for them. However, they must be cautious as some women may fake genuine desire just to siphon them.

7. Guys should look around them, there are some girls/women that have a genuine desire for them instead of chasing women that don't have any iota of interest for them.

8. Women always date high. True, a woman may be loyal to man A, but her nature still gravitates towards man B. Upgrading and bettering yourself as a guy is not only to fvck women in their hordes, but that when you are sitting on a high pedestal, men, women, children, and society either fear you or respect you. You become a force majeure.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
You cannot educate them, you can try but don’t get yourself worked up over it. Women are all about the present and the present only. They lack foresight and all they know is NOW! This is the reason they live lives without fear of consequences until it is too late. They lack the ability to think about potential repercussion for their actions or the mental ability to even process it. Their ability to shitt on a man’s past sacrifices for them is also an extension of this. I mean look at it, the stages of hoe phase to the damning brick wall is always constant and glaring for them to see but somehow they still do not acknowledge it.

Take a look at this, A boy who is a cultist knows the repercussions of his actions, he knows he is going to die by the sword someday so when you try to reason with him, he gives you responses that makes you know that he knows what he signed up for, responses like “everyone will die someday so why be afraid of death now” “I will kill a lot of people before I am killed” , he is aware of consequences.

Now look at girls who hoe around, when you try to reason with them, you are met with deafening silence, they cannot process what you say because they do not live beyond now, consequences do not mean Jack shitt to them. Now I know boys hoe around too but boys are also known for being the ones who engage in rigorous testing the most, they are well aware of consequences. For every 5 puccys the average guy raw dogs, he goes for testing, same is not true for the average woman unless they’re sex workers, reason why women are responsible for spreading stds the most. People might think this write up is biased but it’s the truth. Society contributed to this by setting up ways for women to almost escape consequences.
They can't be reasoned with. On this matter, I genuinely pity women. Imagine not being able grasp rationality and logic because you are a mindless slave to your emotions and hormones. That's a sad existence.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
A man who acknowledges how, as a nice guy, he finishes last. This objective self-awareness is inexistent in almost all women today (and, to be frank, in most men too).

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Alpha bleeps, beta bucks in action.
Even virgins are not spared. If a girl is a virgin, you must ask yourself if it's because she wants to preserve herself for marriage (or one serious guy who wants to commit to her) or just because she didn't find the right guy in the right setting. All hoes were virgins once.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kkins25(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

Well your patriarchal colleagues in the west are been dealt with aren't they. It's only a matter of time sir. Hehe....

kick the dirt how much u like bro, at the end of the day, you would plant your" seeds "in it... There are many wife beaters hiding under this ideology as I've recently come to realize. Funny enough, it's mostly on the religious side. I see them under shola's nd Dickson's , nd the so called "alphamale " twitter gang.
whiles you go on with ur ideology, do well not to spread hate. less you make the world unbearable for the daughters that would come from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kipaji:

They can't be reasoned with. On this matter, I genuinely pity women. Imagine not being able grasp rationality and logic because you are a mindless slave to your emotions and hormones. That's a sad existence.
I have learnt that women equally feel sorry for men for being logical and rational 24/7 cause it blocks men from enjoying the moment cause their mind is always fixated on the future and on consequences.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wahala dey ooooo.... Takes a whole lot to shock me but my shock is presently shook AF!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:

Where is your honour as a man?
What about single mothers?
Who will take care of them and their children?
I think saving single mothers is top priority, followed by hook up girls, virgins are dumb and inexperienced for any meaningful relationship cheesy grin cheesy
Where is your pride as a real man?
What about widows in their late 20s with 3 children and above?
What about ladies suffering from morbid obesity? Who will marry these women when y'all are after virgins that lack experience and are mostly ill tempered and dirty women?

I feel men should make widows and obese women their top priority when considering women for mating and long term relationships.

Sarcasm intended.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gbestovo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
i saw this on facebook, women sha!
https://fb.watch/e454RxtoQ2/

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
blinking001:

Where is your pride as a real man?
What about widows in their late 20s with 3 children and above?
What about ladies suffering from morbid obesity? Who will marry these women when y'all are after virgins that lack experience and are mostly ill tempered and dirty women?

I feel men should make widows and obese women their top priority when considering women for mating and long term relationships.

Sarcasm intended.

This is bad embarassed. Why mock these women? The only crime they committed was being proud of their bodies.

The widows only had their beloved taken from them. They deserve to be loved too.....gosh! A real man mends the heart he did not break and loves the seeds he did not plant.

Where is your humanity? cry
Such herd mentality and toxicity!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
heartofcity12:
You can’t make this sh* up.. cheesy
Boy pressuring and beating himself up to meet up with a ho’s standards, smh..

Hmmmmmmmmmm

It’s well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
heartofcity12:
Cold

Jesssssss!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (2235) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.