Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2846014 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
No matter what you do for a lady,she will never appreciate it,that's why I tell guys to be STINGY.if you spend your resources on a girl,she will use those resources to upgrade herself and look for a better guy

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Men said they needed a calm and homely girl,the devil then went to church and took on the veneer of The Madonna.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
JESHAL:
You should be glad you lost love and the ability to develop emotional bonding with women leading to one-titis due to your redpill awareness because those ladies do not and will never love you whether you have money or not, money can only buy a lady's attention, women don't love at all, they only have lust which is alpha fuccs geniune desire, the remaining time they are looking for men to be used, on the bright side you will be able to control your feelings and sexual urges, you won't be delusional in your expectations from women when spinning plates, you won't try to woe over women by spending your resources, you won't give women unnecessary attention, you will only deal with high interest women.
100% accurate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
JESHAL:
No matter what you do for a lady,she will never appreciate it,that's why I tell guys to be STINGY.if you spend your resources on a girl,she will use those resources to upgrade herself and look for a better guy
No truer words have been said.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
We have been primed to accept that women are something special and deserve reverence. Though they possess what gives us one of the sweetest pleasures this world can give , they still remain children in adult bodies who in their childishness and self-centeredness will display behavior(s) that needs a man to put them in their place in spite of the crocodile tears from her eyes and the pleasure pot between her thighs.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Marriage was designed to benefit only women,forget all this foolish talk of companionship and sex,you don't need to be married to have those

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Some people are like "women break their rules for alphas and make the rules for beta" and I told the person that a woman will only break her own rule if it will benefit her,it has nothing to do with alpha or beta.

Never forget the innate selfish, self seeking nature of women who put their needs above anything else, they furck the alpha fuccs because they want his Gene not because they give a damn about his personality and his needs

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Never be nice to a girl,you will be taken for granted.Niceness leads to Simping, always be cold, emotionally unavailable and blunt, whether she likes you or not, whether she gives you greenlight or not, this should be your second nature

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Money is far more important in human lives than sex,money can get a person food,shelter,medicine,clothes,pay bills and do a lot of things,you cannot do those things with sex

Never forget this when you want to start simping or paying oloshos which most guys do to get access to the poorest quality sex

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Most will say they can give him
comfort,companionship,advice etc. Most of nigerian ladies are useless in relationships, asides sex they have nothing to offer

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
getting married is every woman's dream,most use it as retirement plan after hoeing

My son will do well to remember this

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
All of them are the same thing,olosho or not.it's more easy finding a diamond in the market than coming across a clean nigerian lady

Most girls are by far more sexually active than men, majority of men are sex starved that's why simping and paying for sex is alarming

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anybody who thinks red pill is about getting only pussy is a very big fool

The redpill is bigger than this, it affects your destiny and life altering decisions

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
living fake life to impress people who dont give a fvck about you is very stupid, as a man nobody should pressure you to show off

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
There's no real love anywhere,people are in relationships because of their own desires,men want to fvck and women want to be taken care off.if one party is not getting their own share then there will be problems

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
masculinity/femininity in women is beyond looks,some look feminine but when you see the way they behave,nothing feminine about them

Don't be misled by appearance or her innocent face

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
mrfizy:
We have been primed to accept that women are something special and deserve reverence. Though they possess what gives us one of the sweetest pleasures this world can give , they still remain children in adult bodies who in their childishness and self-centeredness will display behavior(s) that needs a man to put them in their place in spite of the crocodile tears from her eyes and the pleasure pot between her thighs.

Bro.. Pls check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
JESHAL:
You should be glad you lost love and the ability to develop emotional bonding with women leading to one-titis due to your redpill awareness because those ladies do not and will never love you whether you have money or not, money can only buy a lady's attention, women don't love at all, they only have lust which is alpha fuccs geniune desire, the remaining time they are looking for men to be used, on the bright side you will be able to control your feelings and sexual urges, you won't be delusional in your expectations from women when spinning plates, you won't try to woe over women by spending your resources, you won't give women unnecessary attention, you will only deal with high interest women.

This thread made me lost emotional Interest for females...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
JESHAL, dropping gems after gems

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
JESHAL:
Some people are like "women break their rules for alphas and make the rules for beta" and I told the person that a woman will only break her own rule if it will benefit her,it has nothing to do with alpha or beta.

Never forget the innate selfish, self seeking nature of women who put their needs above anything else, they furck the alpha fuccs because they want his Gene not because they give a damn about his personality and his needs

Wow..
Redpill 101

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
JESHAL:
Jobless thugs,always in the gym lifting weights will be fvcking the hell outta the biitches while the gentleman slave away to put the food on the table.

Chase success but understand when you are being used by young women even if she's attractive or a virgin or whether she has geniune desire for you or whether in her desperation especially if she's a retired hoe looking for a retirement plan she's feigning interest

Why are you calling them jobless thugs? Abi u think say to be gigolo dey easy. That is a full time job right there. grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
JESHAL:
Never be nice to a girl,you will be taken for granted.Niceness leads to Simping, always be cold, emotionally unavailable and blunt, whether she likes you or not, whether she gives you greenlight or not, this should be your second nature

I'm like this.. Girls are complaining..
I'm already cold..

No going back to the oven.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This thread made me lost emotional Interest for females...
Before this thread,i had like 1 out of 100% time for females,now it's minus 5.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I'm like this.. Girls are complaining.. I'm already cold..
No going back to the oven.
Can i tell you something?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Has anyone here seen the movie "PERFECT MATCH" ?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Before this thread,i had like 1 out of 10% time for females,now it's minus 5.

The only time I remember females exist is when better Konji dey do me...

Postnut clarity told me bro,this shii is overated...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Can i tell you something?
Yea bro.. I'm all ears or do they say hears?(anyone).

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yea bro..
I'm all ears or do they say hears?(anyone).
Women ain't worth it,i've known this since but now i don't really care.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Bro.. Pls check your mail.
Yeah bro,I do not have access to my email at this time,if nothing stops me I will reach out to you in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Has anyone here seen the movie "PERFECT MATCH" ?
I had to rewatch this movie again because i had pity on the main protagonist (CHARLIE) d 1st time i watched it. Buh this time with REDPILL LENS and i discovered something quite interesting, "THE MOMENT YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN FOR ANY LADY,YOU'RE DONE FOR".

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
mrfizy:

Yeah bro,I do not have access to my email at this time,if nothing stops me I will reach out to you in the evening.

Thanks for your concern...

P/s: I'm happy you know the redpill

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
HIT OR MISS? What do you think about this bill?

< SOURCE 1 >

< SOURCE 2 >

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (2234) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.