Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,143 members, 7,970,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2999542 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
emmaodet:

Had one like that 16 years ago. Name is Titi.
She overheard my mum talking to me on phone when i was at work.
She started making enquiries from people in our street about me bcus she just newly relocated to my street.
Lady was a hustler, a married man came to hid her in my area from lagos. Away from the preying eyes of his wife. Man was an assistance pastor in one of the new generation churches (name withheld).
This lady was a high roller.............always going out with big boys/men (yahoo guys, rich married men etc) before securing this new man.
So she though i was loaded too because of the nature of my job. Then i was still doing IT but i looked fresh with some changes on me.
Lady approached me when i got home that she will like to know me better and be my friend. Within short period i wiped her before she got to know i am just a guy trying to climb up and still struggling.
She felt disappointed for giving me her body so quick, cheap and on a platter of gold but it was too late. The deed had been done.
She later pulled away from me while going about bring different big guys to her 3 bedroom apartment after the pastor left her.
Saw different men coming to her apartment without her caring or noticing me.
16 years after now, mama is married with a kid, big, fat like a ballon and not really appealing.
Now, she wants us to keep banging behind her hubby but aiint ready for that shit. Younger single ladies in town than a slacked worn out over used unfaithful married woman.
Nooo, i jump and pass

Interesting. They’ve always been like this, they basically wait at the finish line and wait for the winners. A man has to be extra smart and really know how to sell the dream to smash these gold diggers, just like you did or simply ignore them and have nothing to do with them like you said earlier. Being honest with hoes like this at the early stage will only ruin the game, I know better now.

There are girls they don’t take home except you stay in a luxury apartment, better still an hotel to be fvcked mercilessly like the slut they are without paying them a dime and there are girls that don’t have problems coming to your home, those are the ones that genuinely choose you. A man just needs to know how to spot the difference. It’s crazy out there man.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
aomine:
19 YEAR OLD BOY AOMINE CALLS ON YOU TO ANSWER THIS ,WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY?

Travel round the world, see different cultures, bleep different girls help family and lift some focused bros off the streets.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
heartofcity12:

Interesting. They’ve always been like this, they basically wait at the finish line and wait for the winners. A man has to be extra smart and really know how to sell the dream to smash these gold diggers, just like you did or simply ignore them and have nothing to do with them like you said earlier. Being honest with hoes like this at the early stage will only ruin the game, I know better now.

There are girls they don’t take home except you stay in a luxury apartment, better still an hotel to be fvcked mercilessly like the slut they are without paying them a dime and there are girls that don’t have problems coming to your home, those are the ones that genuinely choose you. A man just needs to know how to spot the difference. It’s crazy out there man.

Yes sir

Lol……..@ being fvcked mercilessly……these ladies kukuma enjoy the hot throat gagging life threatening sex we give them and won’t hesitate to come for more.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 1:11am On Jul 24, 2022
See as una day bash a poor guy way just want to live better life
Ha! Na WA o.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:59am On Jul 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Being a celebrity doesn’t mean you’re smart.

What if men decide to remain alone in heaven they created, and just savor every moment?

Where will the women who are angels by default go?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2022
DAY 204, REDPILL 2022

Simping starts when you always take blame for every wrong in the relationship. Rather than hold her accountable, you always want to make it right.

Authority: Don't be a simp.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:21am On Jul 24, 2022
DAY 205, REDPILL 2022

The dream and the end goal of the gynocentric order are how men can provide women with all the things they need, not what women must do in the attainment of that dream.

Authority: Be wise.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 24, 2022
From a fellow woman
Most men think it's a joke
Do DNA test regardless of whether you trust her or not to ensure it's your gene

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Money doesn't cure beta

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Women don't settle for less and they are unapologetical and ruthless about it; why should you as a man then settle for less? why must you settle down with women that are ugly with bad attitude?, leftover assets, if you no get money who will be looking at your side, exactly, no girl.

Don't ever be a hopeless romantic
Don't ever place any woman above yourself
Be selfish and ruthless in pursuing your mating strategy

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 24, 2022
May you not be a retirement plan for single mothers, women past their prime years because of your religious beliefs, if you are poor, struggling, depressed, which lady will give you the warmth of her loving breasts.

But when you are in your prime years, when you are meant to be having fun and gettingg the best out of women, that's when they want you to man up, be responsible, accept thrash, show love by ignoring and forgiving her of her past deeds, putting her above all else including self, gaslighting your innate firmware to have unlimited access to unlimited sexuality only to settle down with an experienced hoe.

Why won't she praise the tradcuck when he fulfilled and optimized her mating strategy of alpha fuccs in her prime years and beta bucks in her declining years at the expense of his own.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2022
emmaodet:

Yes bro.
Met one like that some years back. She was very inquisitive.
Trying to know where i work, how much i earn etc
Just kept her in the loop.
Most times we met at restaurant and sometimes hotel until i dumped her ass.

How is your side brother.
My side is fine, boss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bekermann(m): 4:51am On Jul 24, 2022
JESHAL:

RUBBISH

Baba will simp hard and will become a wallet to women, I don't know what is wrong with our generation of men, this is not America where there is infrastructure, you are not Bezos, You don't have leverage like Davido with a rich family or Dangote, masculinity is not just making fast money, I don't understand whether at all you guys are learning from the redpill, don't you understand sexual market values of both gender, men prime years require time, I'm sure he wants to make money to be attractive to hoes, he's a stupeid boy

If he was my son I would have cursed him, chasing excellence without any real life experience only to fulfill a hoes mating strategy

TUEHHHHHH

Lool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 4:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Posty56 how far? I guess the game continues eh.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 5:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Posty56 how far? I guess the game continues eh.
I swear cheesy, thank God I kept my expectations low , apes in superstonk were already celebrating , shouting pre-moass ,pre-moass cheesy, I just laughed in my heart, these crooks have gotten smarter they wouldn't let what f**ked them once f**k them twice,then bam! the split , superstonk was in total chaos! I couldn't read a shit in that Sub,it was a total mess,I will come back when the dust have settled.

TBH:- I felt a bit depressed after it didn't worked,is going to take divine intervention at this point , nobody is on our side ,end of rant.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Nobody cares about male suffering.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2022
A girl said a woman can bring any man down irrespective of who he is...
Who dey give them this effrontery?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
A girl said a woman can bring any man down irrespective of who he is...

Who dey give them this effrontery?
Short answer: Simps.

That statement however is not true. Women seem to confuse the ability to sleep with someone with the ability to make him commit to them. It is true that most women can sleep with almost any guy they choose to sleep with. But, the real challenge for a woman is to make that man commit. If it was that easy, why don't women marry the guy who took their virginity? Or the bad-boy they lust? Or those men in the top 10% of the socio-economical hierarchy? Well, that's because despite all the sex they could give, they were unable to get their commitment or, to use her expression, "bring them down."
Every girl likes to think she is special, that her coochie is golden. Even though the guy they really want has many women around him, she believes her vagina is extraordinary and no normal man can say no to her if she gives him her full unleashed sexual self. But after several weeks/months, she notices that things aren't really going as expected. The guy hasn't let the other women go, and is not really "commited" to her either. As a matter of fact, the guy would not hesitate to show her the door if she misbehaves. This is how she faces the harsh reality that she's not special at all and is nothing more than a "good time" for the guy like the many other girls he is dealing with.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Guys, would you advise me to go to Nigeria to find a wife?

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Every single man on this thread should go to twitter and check this thread. I’m not going to make any long post about it. Just go and check it out yourself. If you don’t have a twitter account then download it because of this thread. See the kind of women you deal with everyday. Being the richest man in the world will not protect you from something like this. Imagine life without the redpill, women will play you till your last breathe.

https://twitter.com/javroar/status/1549863741998637056?s=21&t=hpsC-SKeQ7vUh9iyVydiJw

If you are wise, you would know that this is fake acting. All for clout. Not saying these things don’t happen but that video is as fake as hell…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Kipaji:
Guys, would you advise me to go to Nigeria to find a wife?

What a question to be asking strangers on the internet. How old are you please? If you like go to heaven to look for a wife. If God wan punish you with bad wife, you cannot escape the punishment… angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2022
JESHAL:
Money doesn't cure beta

You call someone that has made money that you will never smell a fraction of a beta? Chai, poverty na bastard! angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2022
That useless troll will get tired

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Abba114:
stop comparing yourself with females u r better than them. u r a man. if i live in thesame compound with a single lady nd i see that she needs help and im able to help i will do so, not for her to respect me or give me somthing in return. i will do it for humanity.

Gbam!!! Help people because you have a good mind and because you were raised well. Have empathy towards your fellow humans whether male or female.

Angry and broke boys won’t understand sha…poverty na bastard! angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2022
JESHAL:

The trolling foool above believes women knowing about your existence is an achievement for men, making money as a man automatically means women will find you sexually attractive,they will just tolerate and endure you because of your wallet, you don't even think about your mental and emotional well-being, if not for nature unfairness giving us testerones which makes us have high Sexual drive and also our innate firmware instincts to protect women and children seeing them as vulnerable do you think men will give a fvck about women at all, the dullard wants to slave away his years chasing success not for survival but to please a hoe other men bleeped for nothing, how many mordern women are worth commitment with their character, we can see it all over social media, must you learn the bitter, must you learn by getting burnt, what's your problem, why you this emotional as a man, when it comes to other aspects of life you are rational but when it comes to women you are going to probably spend the rest of your life with in marriage, who will carry your children, who will be your girlfriend, who you want to have sex with, you throw logic and caution into the wind.

Just because he doesn’t agree with your angry ways of viewing women makes him a troll? Na your type go simp pass if small coins enter your pocket. Poverty die die die! angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I thought we all equal now? What about the gender equality...

Bro, as for me, I can only help a child or a guy without seeking for anything in Return.. When once you a woman,forget the matter bro, I wont, I cant help you..
Maybe that's how I'm wired..

Cos I prolly know, If I was In her shoes,she wouldn't give a living fvvk bout me...

I'm cold.

You are cold because you dey find job. No money. When you find one small job I promise you, your mind go relax….angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2022
The report button works.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
This is an excerpt of a chat I had with a female friend of mine. I’ve been straightforward with my intentions with her which is being just friends since I’m not ready for any commitment but she seem not to care about anything about my personality because she’s obsessed with me and would want me to take things to the next level.

We’ve have quarreled so many times because of how I treat her equally and as friend. The previous time I had a squabble with her was when I found out she still had a thing for her ex and would want him to comeback to her life. I made her know the kind of game she’s getting herself into as per me agreeing to date her and still had her ex under her finger. She kept apologizing and was promising heaven on earth that she would “TRY” to stay away from him but it was never my concern cus I wasn’t interested in her and I’m not ready to commit with anybody. I value my peace.

The recent conflict we had was because I don’t care if she cheats, me taking calls from my female friend and I’m only being truthful to her. The picture below shows where I told her I’m not running any bills on her and I don’t want love. You know the usual “Nigerian girls” line which is typed below. I had to put her in her place and make her know I can't settle for less.

My guys, girls only love guys who treat them like nothing and they would do anything to keep such guys. If you act too nice they will take advantage of you and would end up dumping you when they get want they want.
Always set boundaries kings!

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
The report button works.

If you like be pressing report button until your hand turn red. Na you sabi. I’m here to stay fam cool

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Haynnie:
This is an excerpt of a chat I had with a female friend of mine. I’ve been straightforward with my intentions with her which is being just friends since I’m not ready for any commitment but she seem not to care about anything about my personality because she’s obsessed with me and would want me to take things to the next level.

We’ve have quarreled so many times because of how I treat her equally and as friend. The previous time I had a squabble with her was when I found out she still had a thing for her ex and would want him to comeback to her life. I made her know the kind of game she’s getting herself into as per me agreeing to date her and still had her ex under her finger. She kept apologizing and was promising heaven on earth that she would “TRY” to stay away from him but it was never my concern cus I wasn’t interested in her and I’m not ready to commit with anybody. I value my peace.

The recent conflict we had was because I don’t care if she cheats, me taking calls from my female friend and I’m only being truthful to her. The picture below shows where I told her I’m not running any bills on her and I don’t want love. You know the usual “Nigerian girls” line which is typed below. I had to put her in her place and make her know I can't settle for less.

My guys, girls only love guys who treat them like nothing and they would do anything to keep such guys. If you act too nice they will take advantage of you and would end up dumping you when they get want they want.
Always set boundaries kings!

Have you ever fuqed her

Seems she thinks she has invested something personal (maybe pussy) in the relationship

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

Have you ever fuqed her

Seems she thinks she has invested something personal (maybe pussy) in the relationship

I haven't. Although she always talks about sex and it gets me annoying.
Even the day she sent me nudes that I never asked for she kept asking if her body isn't good enough for me, that this what guys want she expected same from me. (bold of her assumption of generalizing men) she also said she has shown me everything and would want me to stay with her. She kept asking me for over a week after I deleted her nudes and told her she's too desperate to do such thing just to gain my consent. It was too much that I hate it

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2022
jmoore:

To mock virgins, you would hear statements like this "Who Virginity Epp?"

Virginity is beneficial to oneself and the society at large.

1: Messiah: Jesus Christ came into the world through a virgin. Virginity was part of the criteria for a 'vessel' that would bring Jesus into this world. You don't expect God to come through a body that has fornicated with 1,000 people, aborted battalions etc.

2: No STDs:Who are those transmitting STDs with reckless abandon? Your guess is as good as mine. If you abstain, you have no business with STDs.

3: Unwanted pregnancy: If you had abstained, you won't have been pregnant. You are pregnant, you called your boyfriend to inform him, he flees. You are on your own. Carry your headache alone.

4: Abortion: Sex results to pregnancy, and when the pregnancy is not needed, they kill the baby in the womb. Some people that abort when single, may even abort when married. The habit of abortion can continue in marriage.

5: No heartbreaks: Sex bonds, whether you do it with a prostitute or with your legally married partner. That's one of the reasons sex is for married people. If you are dating and there is sex involved, you would likely feel heartbroken when the relationship gets broken. Virgins don't feel heartbroken because they are not yoked to anyone.

6: Self-control: If you succeed to remain a virgin till marriage, it means you have mastered self-control. Those who have mastered self-control can hardly cheat at all when married.

7: Comparison: If you get married as a virgin, you won't compare anyone sexually to your spouse. You are content with any performance you see. Others would have to compare with more than 100 people they have slept with.

Everyone male or female should try to be a virgin till marriage.
If you disagree with my post, boldly tell your kids to choose promiscuity and let's see the outcome.
As for me and my household, we have chosen chastity. And chastity starts from virginity.
Have a lovely day.

Signed:
Chairman
Virgin Association of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jorion(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.