Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,784 members, 7,905,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2897488 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Don't get married. A woman I married is living in a House I bought, has not said Good morning to me for nearly a week. She prepares food from the food stuff I bought, sits on the chair I bought and watch movies from morning to night. Probably waiting for me to break the ice and apologize.

Don't get married

Abeg, go sit down.

How did you handle it? It's not to be wailing on the thread about your marital issues.

WHAT DAFUQ DID YOU DO TO HANDLE THE SITUATION? OR YOU NO BE MAN AGAIN? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
What is wrong with this honestly? I’m yet to have a strong opinion on it but I can’t see anything wrong.

Was he criticized for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
emmaodet:

From my little experience, most women who had slept with many men/have high body count are really messed up. Unfortunately, that number is rising in today's women.
I can safely say that atleast 80% of ladies that graduates from universities have had nothing less than 10 men slept with them on average.
They are always having mood swings - one moment they are very lively and jovial, the next moment they are moody and flares up easily.
This women are damaged emotionally and psychologically.
They carry emotional baggages and will drain to any man in the future.
Many homes, families and marriages will break in the future and not because of the fault of the man rather the foundation of most modern women prior to marriage is disastrous BUT as usual, the whole and sole blame will still be put at the leg of the man that he is not man enough to keep his home, he is the head of the family and should have been in charge of his home, men are leaders while womenand kids follow BUT how do you manage a home where the partner is WASHED-UP?

You nailed it boss man!

Too many ex-souls in their bodies and psyche cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
cheesy

The game is the game bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
What is wrong with this honestly? I’m yet to have a strong opinion on it but I can’t see anything wrong.

Trust women to bash him. They can't be logical to save their own lives.

Even on NL, woke feminists will act like piranhas on such an innocuous post.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
luminouz:

The game is the game bro cheesy

Fact cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
luminouz:

Abeg, go sit down.

How did you handle it? It's not to be wailing on the thread about your marital issues.

WHAT DAFUQ DID YOU DO TO HANDLE THE SITUATION? OR YOU NO BE MAN AGAIN? undecided

grin grin grin came through as funny. All the best

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
wink

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

grin grin grin came through as funny. All the best

It's not meant to be bro.

You came off as being so helpless that I was surprised that your moniker would tolerate bullshiit from any woman. I know your moniker well, so wetin come happen?

For a woman to treat you like that not only means she doesn't fear or respect you, she don see you finish too. And what do you do? You just came here and started telling everyone not to marry. That's not your solution.

You need to find the solution to your own issue.

All the best.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
best comment I saw from this whole sagas ,and it surprises me most of the people advising the lady to leave are foreign women!, seriously if she's leave the man where she go find another Better nigha ,abi them think say to find man for marriage na beans ,old white cougars that want to tell the lady what's good for her life and what's not ,I swear if she follow the advice on social media ,na she go do herself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Odunharry(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
https://apply.testassessify.com/graduate

Access bank entry level programme for those interested. You can share with people that needs it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Unfortunately yes. If not I for don waka
staying in a relationship because of kids is very sad,, especially cause the kids can already sense that you two no longer love each other.now they're learning the wrong side of love. They're learning misery can be OK under certain circumstances.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ELON?
ASSUMING THIS STORY IS TRUE YOU SHOULD SEE WHY I DON'T BELIEVE HE'LL GO BACK TO HIS EX-WIFE CONSIDERING HIS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WOMEN. HARD LUCK TO SERGEY. THERE'S NO WAY TO AVOID BEING CHEATED ON BUT WHEN ALL MEN MAKE PEACE WITH THE FACT THAT INFIDELITY IS PART OF THE PACKAGE WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN, IF IT EVENTUALLY HAPPENS TO THEM, MAYBE IT WOULDN'T BURN SO MUCH.

The Musk men are immune to oneitis. They are notorious.

Elon's genes are literally preventing him from reaping a whirlwind. That is why he was able to escape Heard, Grimes, his first wife and numerous others we'll never hear about.

It's not about money either. A few weeks back, his father had a kid with his stepdaughter. For the second time. Elon himself has 10 kids. The latest from an executive at Neuralink, another company he owns.

It is very possible that he could go back to his ex-wife or beg an ex-gf. He's been on an on-off with Grimes for a while now.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
cheesy
this present generation of women won't know what will hit them ,to ask woman out they very stressful , you come they form ,keep on forming till your late 30's

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osoboshi: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
liljboy:
done. It’s in epub format, but pdf apps can read open it.
tnx really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Legend cool

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
posty56:
best comment I saw from this whole sagas ,and it surprises me most of the people advising the lady to leave are foreign women!, seriously if she's leave the man where she go find another Better nigha ,abi them think say to find man for marriage na beans ,old white cougars that want to tell the lady what's good for her life and what's not ,I swear if she follow the advice on social media ,na she go do herself
women prefer to wallow in delusions, they relish lies as long as you’re telling them what they want to hear. I have this nigga that was smashing this ugly babe, she is facially ugly and it’s not subtle, we all see it. He tells us that he constantly tells her how beautiful she is and how she has the most distinctively pleasing facial features just to keep on smashing. They had a fight one day and this chick told him that she doesn’t blame him, that she settled for him because she is the most beautiful girl he has ever met and how he can never pull a girl finer than her. She repeated all the praises he gave her and how she’s the standard for any girl he talks to. She genuinely believed this and my guy could only listen in silence to words of lies he said just because he wanted to keep on smashing.

My point is, when you base your relationship with people to a certain inflated mental image you have of them, when that image comes crashing down, your relationship comes stumbling down with it. Factually she is not the most beautiful woman or the most intelligent but he doesn’t care about these standards as they’re meaningless to him. Problem with this?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
luminouz:

Trust women to bash him. They can't be logical to save their own lives.

Even on NL, woke feminists will act like piranhas on such an innocuous post.
Bruh, Nigerian women even called in re-enforcements from white and foreign women. It’s crazy! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
heartofcity12:

Was he criticized for this?
Criticized? He’s being dragged by the balls grin. Women are projecting their own insecurities on the relationship. It’s why I sometimes think that modern women are air heads. The average Nigerian woman that can be smashed with mere promises and not even deeds are blowing fire on his page grin, Shows how they value deception.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Criticized? He’s being dragged by the balls grin

Lol, Na wa o.. The same women he fights simp for grin
There is nothing wrong with that post..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
women prefer to wallow in delusions, they relish lies as long as you’re telling them what they want to hear. I have this nigga that was smashing this ugly babe, she is facially ugly and it’s not subtle, we all see it. He tells us that he constantly tells her how beautiful she is and how she has the most distinctively pleasing facial features just to keep on smashing. They had a fight one day and this chick told him that she doesn’t blame him, that she settled for him because she is the most beautiful girl he has ever met and how he can never pull a girl finer than her. She repeated all the praises he gave her and how she’s the standard for any girl he talks to. She genuinely believed this and my guy could only listen in silence to words of lies he said just because he wanted to keep on smashing.

My point is, when you base your relationship with people to a certain inflated mental image you have of them, when that image comes crashing down, your relationship comes stumbling down with it. Factually she is not the most beautiful woman or the most intelligent but he doesn’t care about these standards as they’re meaningless to him. Problem with this?
grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
They dont post the guys they’re with..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

they're Angry for nothing,100% Sure the girl ain't stressing herself while the ones that think they know best for her keep shouting "leave the narcissist", "he doesn't deserve you", "he's a red flag" so on and so forth ,the comments are getting lots of likes , and I noticed the women advising her to leave the man most are from abroad ,some old ,some black female folks filling this man fiancee with all sorts of lies , calling her the most beautiful woman all because they her to leave , my own be say ,if she leaves non of this people advising her will be there , make she use her head ,her married life don start from here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Redpillers, beware of love (in this case, emotional attachment to your gf)
Use your brain, not your heart

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
posty56:
they're Angry for nothing,100% Sure the girl ain't stressing herself while the ones that think they know best for her keep shouting "leave the narcissist", "he doesn't deserve you", "he's a red flag" so on and so forth ,the comments are getting lots of likes , and I noticed the women advising her to leave the man most are from abroad ,some old ,some black female folks filling this man fiancee with all sorts of lies , calling her the most beautiful woman all because they her to leave , my own be say ,if she leaves non of this people advising her will be there , make she use her head ,her married life don start from here
Holy fucccck! I just saw that he’s a gender right activist/feminist. Mehn, I have messed up. Been defending and fighting feminists on twitter for him all day. I feel like crying, nah! Those women should eat him up proper. Idgaf. He’s wrong, they should flame him.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Holy fucccck! I just saw that he’s a gender right activist/feminist. Mehn, I have messed up. Been defending and fighting feminists on twitter for him all day. I feel like crying, nah! Those women should eat him up proper. Idgaf. He’s wrong, they should flame him.

Kindly post the link boss

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
luminouz:

It's not meant to be bro.

You came off as being so helpless that I was surprised that your moniker would tolerate bullshiit from any woman. I know your moniker well, so wetin come happen?

For a woman to treat you like that not only means she doesn't fear or respect you, she don see you finish too. And what do you do? You just came here and started telling everyone not to marry. That's not your solution.

You need to find the solution to your own issue.

All the best.

Cheers. In the Western world we know the dynamics is a bit different. I've got properties, and money to potentially loose. All will be well, but I cannot take drastic measures like I would do ideally.

My story is ongoing and PonziHater always win in the end.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Modern women.
They call this female empowerment.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Cheers. In the Western world we know the dynamics is a bit different. I've got properties, and money to potentially loose. All will be well, but I cannot take drastic measures like I would do ideally.

My story is ongoing and PonziHater always win in the end.
How long is the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
ubunja:
genuine desire DOES NOT mean 100% desire. There's levels to desire. The lower the desire the harder you'll work and the less certain will be the outcome. But that doesn't mean that desire is not genuine. Sometimes a girl will only like your voice, that's enough desire to build on. Sometimes she'll like your shoes, that's also enough desire to get you started. Point here is, there must be something about you a girl likes, something about you that intrigues and interests her. The more you deal with women the better you'll be at picking up these clues. They take experience to master.

Anyways on this cold approach thing, over here in Southy this is how we cold approach and get women to cheat;---- everytime you meet a girl that you like you talk to her and ask her to take your number. She'll say she's dating or married. Which you'll tell her that's why you're GIVING her your number not taking hers. Cause you wanna be discrete. Then you tell her, any day, whether tomorrow whether next month whether after 6 months,, should she feel lonely or bored or is in a mood to experiment, she can just give you a call you'll always be available.

Then you part ways.
If you give your number out to at least 4 girls a day for a month that's not too bad.
Giving your number is like planting a seed. But you don't know if/when it will germinate. After giving your number you don't put any more effort but wait for the day when the stars shall align..... That one day she'll be pissed with her man or be extra h0rny, that's the day she'll remember you and call. It can be tomorrow it can be next month it can be never.
Now what guys do, to make it work, is that they give their number to a lot of girls, then on the WhatsApp profile pic they'll post pictures to lure the girls (presumably when the girls decide to look up the number on WhatsApp) now because SA girls love a good time, a guy will constantly post maybe pics of him and his gents enjoying cold beers and chilling) South girls love their liquor, soon enough they'll hit you with "hey this is so and so you met at such and such a place". Or you can just post a pic of your nice clean apartment with a statement like " it would be nice to have a visitor drop in for some chill time ". And someone who has your number will respond. If you're using a burner WhatsApp account you can even post your own nuudes and dicc pics (without the face of course but authentic ones, cause these girls have ways to make you verify its really you).

This is the long game and needs someone with patience. But it also needs you to stay ready. Cause while it can take time for ladies to get in touch, when they do get in touch it will be for something quick," hey I'm passing by town at 2pm can I see you? ". They've to find you when they need you. You have to be ready for action at a moment's notice.

This is how guys do it this side. And a lady was complaining online that it was making women become wh0res,, cause SA men if you tell them " I have a man" they always reply "I'll respect him". Meaning they don't really mind that a woman is taken, they're willing to share a woman and will never make trouble. Hence they give the woman numbers and tell her to get in touch at the right time when she feels like it. And women are always tempted to get in touch. Especially when the WhatsApp profile pics are doing their job.

With WhatsApp profile pics they must show 2 things, or solve a woman's 2 problems of boredom and Sexual frustration. These are Two of the biggest curses of being a woman: you're always bored or you're never getting the sex you want.
If your profile pics can be such that a bored or h0rny woman can be drawn to them, you can never miss.
They'll text you.
Dope shiiit right here.

Blessed be the day you were conceived.
May the fountain from which these knowledge of yours overflows from never dry.

Selah!!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Macaulish(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
I really miss your website learnings cry cry cry cry cry

ubunja:
genuine desire DOES NOT mean 100% desire. There's levels to desire. The lower the desire the harder you'll work and the less certain will be the outcome. But that doesn't mean that desire is not genuine. Sometimes a girl will only like your voice, that's enough desire to build on. Sometimes she'll like your shoes, that's also enough desire to get you started. Point here is, there must be something about you a girl likes, something about you that intrigues and interests her. The more you deal with women the better you'll be at picking up these clues. They take experience to master.

Anyways on this cold approach thing, over here in Southy this is how we cold approach and get women to cheat;---- everytime you meet a girl that you like you talk to her and ask her to take your number. She'll say she's dating or married. Which you'll tell her that's why you're GIVING her your number not taking hers. Cause you wanna be discrete. Then you tell her, any day, whether tomorrow whether next month whether after 6 months,, should she feel lonely or bored or is in a mood to experiment, she can just give you a call you'll always be available.

Then you part ways.
If you give your number out to at least 4 girls a day for a month that's not too bad.
Giving your number is like planting a seed. But you don't know if/when it will germinate. After giving your number you don't put any more effort but wait for the day when the stars shall align..... That one day she'll be pissed with her man or be extra h0rny, that's the day she'll remember you and call. It can be tomorrow it can be next month it can be never.
Now what guys do, to make it work, is that they give their number to a lot of girls, then on the WhatsApp profile pic they'll post pictures to lure the girls (presumably when the girls decide to look up the number on WhatsApp) now because SA girls love a good time, a guy will constantly post maybe pics of him and his gents enjoying cold beers and chilling) South girls love their liquor, soon enough they'll hit you with "hey this is so and so you met at such and such a place". Or you can just post a pic of your nice clean apartment with a statement like " it would be nice to have a visitor drop in for some chill time ". And someone who has your number will respond. If you're using a burner WhatsApp account you can even post your own nuudes and dicc pics (without the face of course but authentic ones, cause these girls have ways to make you verify its really you).

This is the long game and needs someone with patience. But it also needs you to stay ready. Cause while it can take time for ladies to get in touch, when they do get in touch it will be for something quick," hey I'm passing by town at 2pm can I see you? ". They've to find you when they need you. You have to be ready for action at a moment's notice.

This is how guys do it this side. And a lady was complaining online that it was making women become wh0res,, cause SA men if you tell them " I have a man" they always reply "I'll respect him". Meaning they don't really mind that a woman is taken, they're willing to share a woman and will never make trouble. Hence they give the woman numbers and tell her to get in touch at the right time when she feels like it. And women are always tempted to get in touch. Especially when the WhatsApp profile pics are doing their job.

With WhatsApp profile pics they must show 2 things, or solve a woman's 2 problems of boredom and Sexual frustration. These are Two of the biggest curses of being a woman: you're always bored or you're never getting the sex you want.
If your profile pics can be such that a bored or h0rny woman can be drawn to them, you can never miss.
They'll text you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bayfed, Nasri100(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.