Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2859271 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VicThory(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I'd do a million naira giveaway here on the 1st of December...
10 business ideas will get 100k each....

I'd rather empower men with that amount than hoe around with it ...

Watch this space.

Ya'll are doing a bad job ignoring that rabid dog below....
Greetings. I'm a content creator, programmer (frontend) and now into YouTube. I need assistance in buying some plugins, and software that will aid and make my job easier. Hence making the income flowing faster. I'm in my final years so this would go a long way for me

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2022

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Meedon:

Yes. So I'm saying "it is better to be manly and and face life difficulty with cheerfulness, and to do what makes you happy (not the wrong things like procrastinating, and all other vices that gives instant gratification but have long term repercussions) instead of running away from challenges." Being manly will not stop you from collecting though. Everyone must collect wotowoto but collecting wotowoto and losing your head is not advisable.

Collecting Wotowoto is wotoristion and i agree to all what you said,
But while collecting it one must use his head about it and every other things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2022
fattprince:

I'd appreciate if I benefit from this. Will give all to my brother who wants to start his grilling and spaghetti business.

Why am I not surprised to see you begging here? After begging for olosho thread for money to take carry okpo for Shomolu and money to buy Tramadol and mkpurummiri, you don see food here come run to the thread sharply to beg.

Guy, go hustle like your mates and stop begging and disgracing your family before yamayama nack that your yellow head! angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2022
fattprince:

I'd appreciate if I benefit from this. Will give all to my brother who wants to start his grilling and spaghetti business.

Btw I really pity all of una wey criminal wan use do sacrifice as Xmas dey approach. I pity all the idiots wey go make mistake to go meet the criminal or give am personal details on top giveaway from person wey una no know.

The season of kidnappers don land and may very strong yamayama fall on the bald head of any lazy youth wey no fit go hustle but make himself easy prey for the criminal. Idiots! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2022
DAY 323, REDPILL 2022

CaveAdullam:

1. Children are women's greatest investment in a relationship. It takes pain to carry a pregnancy for 9 months + years (0-30years +) in nurturing their kids simultaneously with her husband.

2. It is because of this reason women don't like seeing their children engage in risky adventures which aligns with the fact that women are conflict avoidant. The higher the number of children the greater the risk, that's, if she's not able to protect them till strong adulthood. Hope you have seen mother hen and her entourage of chicks? She is harsh, tough, and overprotective because it took pains to bring them to life.

One or two kids pose more of a threat especially when she approaches infertility.

3. First child or male children have a strong place in the heart of women. If you are the (first child) + a male + (only child), forget it, the mother will never let you go. He is a reflection of her husband. She captures the husband in the son and wants to protect him for herself. However, this form of protection does the son no good at all, because it weakens his masculinity.

4. Men attached to an outburst of feminity can't wage warfare in the outside world. Because women don't teach how to become a warrior but an avoider. Counterintuitive, they want you to be strong enough to protect them and provide for them. Then begs the question: how can a man protect and provide without facing warfare?

5. This is why a masculine figure is important in the lives of young males and females. The mother teaches the children how to use silence and trickery to escape when necessary while the father teaches the children how to win by using strength. This is the importance of a father and mother in the life of a child.

6. Not only that, the father becomes a figure the son looks up to for guidance and how to become a better man; the daughter looks up to him to know the right kind of man she can enter a sexual union with and that can protect her and her kids.

7. The son observes the mother in order to know how to identify a good woman base on how she treats her children and respects her husband while the daughter observes her mother so that she can also become a good mother and wife to her children and husband respectively.

8. Life is not straightforward. It is twisted, mixed, complex, complicated, intertwined, and dark. You must look for wisdom to find your way around this maze called life.

9. You can't escape compromise in this life. You must challenge your fears. You must choose a better future over your loved ones.

Your loved ones will slow you down not because they hate you or are envious of your ambitions but because they love you so much that they don't want you to take the risk that leads to the apex.

This is the love that weakens, a romantic kind of love, unlike the love of God - He stands with you as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death. This is the kind of love that strengthens you, the love of fire on raw gold as it massages its inner core extricating every impurity to refine the gold making it beautiful and immaculate.

10. This is you versus the future. You must put yourself first doing what's right and not foregoing truth, wisdom, and integrity. You must make sacrifices even if it involves ostracizing yourself from the love of your family.

11. It is a risky adventure for the male child because he has no escape route, unlike the female child that can leverage men with her beauty and sexuality. As a man you can't escape this warfare, you must fight to the end to seek victory, power, and freedom.

12. There is no guarantee that you will win. Failure is the default. But you must not be weakened by it. Better try and die in the process than not try at all. You will always regret and hate yourself if you don't try because you'll see others that tried, fought, and won. Then and there you become your worst nightmare. Your inner demons will torment you as you grow old towards your grave - a wasted life indeed.

13. Dear friend, don't be afraid. Mother will be proud of you if you come back with a medal. Even if you don't come back with a medal at least you have garnered experiences for life. Use these experiences to learn again. Try to win.

14. Project suggestions to your mother, tell her your ambitions, and bend her to help you pursue your dream. Manipulate her to the extent that she will become the one propelling you to your destination. Women are cheerleaders, they are always happy once they think they are the ones in charge.

If this proves abortive, you must stay aloof and find your way to the zenith.

15. Look for good males on the same journey as you. Find a good mentor. Learn a skill - preferably computer skills. Or, learn a trade. Learn sales and marketing.

Stay away from fraud! A good name is better than riches. Be the poor wise old man people neglect than the fraudulent rich man people clamor for.

16. If you are not going to school to study STEM courses or accounting, please, forget a university certificate and start fighting the battle now. Don't go waste your time in a university with a useless certificate at the end.

Stay well, my friend. See you at the last lap.

Have a nice day.

Cc. Ubunja. Hedgefunds. Calibrator. Emmaodet. Tonnyray. Heartofcity12. CAPSLOCKED.

Authority: Man can only win if he fights.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
what's is name on bird app?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2022
DieRich5:
what's is name on bird app?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheirFADA: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Watch this space.

I've never had any other thought of business idea except agriculture
pig farming, Fish farming, livestock, poultry,
i don't really like planting

But if i see 100k now, i know what I'll do with it next. I'll just buy a foreign female pig (around 70k)
the remaining 30k for feeding and medical treatments

when it's mature enough, I'll take it to another male for mating.. It should give birth to at least 6 to 7 piglets

I'll retain a male from the piglets and sell the rest

I'll continue with the male and female i retained, then when the female gives birth again, I'll retain another male and female, then sell the rest...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2022

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
The reason why weak men.may never succeed in procreation

Here are the evidence :-

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/feb/13/female-human-body-blocks-weak-sperm-scientists-find?CMP=twt_gu

The Evidence proof that only the strongest sperm will make it to the egg

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dabronze:
100 on dis....so so true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dear men,

Do not be pushed into marriage

When you are ready to marry,

You can seduce a woman in the morning, and marry her in the evening

Build yourself and be patient with your watch!

#MasculinitySaturday

Copied.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
cant seem to upload pictures

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
OfficialDJ:

Watch this space.

I'd be really glad if I get to be a beneficiary of this.
There's this domaining business which I've got an immense amount of knowledge about but lack of sufficient funds has been preventing me from venturing into it. Investing in this business with 100k will get me quality domain names which I would easily sell between the price of 130-200k within the space of a month or two. It has a thread here on nairaland with over 3000 pages. The below is the link to the thread sir. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3030

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
[/sub][sub]
tosaino95:

Collecting Wotowoto is wotoristion and i agree to all what you said,
But while collecting it one must use his head about it and every other things

Yeah...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
akwesenana:

Jp grin
I can't hide from you guys cheesy

But 'I was never gone' grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Boomboost:

In a situation where a woman(first attacker) hits a man and he retaliates and this phrase, "no matter what, no man should hit a woman", is said...

Point out that no matter what, a woman who is a man, shouldn't hit a man who's seen as a woman.

They'll be confused. In that case, give a quick demonstration.

Ask woman who feels men are bitches to slap the men who feel they are bitches worth being bitchslapped. They'll hesitate...

Here, I elucidate, "A man who slaps a woman back sees the woman as a man who saw him as a woman". I'll further demonstrate and slap the first aggressor telling them she saw the man as a powerless woman who's right to respect could be trampled on. I'll shout at this point that all men should respect women.
Later, I explain that I took the place of a woman slapping a man and ask how everyone feels about the confusion; a man being thought as weak and defenceless as a woman, and women bullying because they feel empowered and respected.

Oti lo gbon ju wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
TRP truth

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
tosaino95:

Oti lo gbon ju wink cheesy
I don't understand this but that post na tongue/brain twister. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
What's with New Troll you have got In here lol. Best Is to always Ignore him as you all have been doing.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
As a man, Become very valuable then you will realize you are the prize. Not the other way round. Adios..

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Francis95:
Yesterday at my Faculty, I saw a junior colleague seated in the stair case with her coursemate (guy). I had met the girl once inside one of the classrooms but forgot to get her contact. She is quite beautiful like very cute and tall. So as i saw her in our Faculty building yesterday I signaled her to come. She came, after exchanging pleasantries and all I asked her to give me her contact so I would call her later because I was actually in a haste. This girl told me that she will only trade her number for a chilled coke. I told her I'm not getting her any drink, she said no problem that that's what she's gonna trade her number with because the weather was really hot.
I turned my back on her and left smiling cheesy . I wasn't surprised because I know Simps have been doing that for her. Thank God for Redpill.

This is half part of the game. Yeah, you passed a sh!t test but you could have converted it to your advantage by going a bit further.

See, dear friend, human mating is a game, it is more of a conscious game now since the advent of social media. As you are learning how to become a better man daily and how to identify female manipulations the same way women are advancing in their scheme of holding men to their tenterhooks.

This is a game, learn to play too. Like this or something better:

Me: "let me have your contact".

Her: "buy me a bottle of cold coke first".

Me: draw close to her, hold her hand or put my hand around her shoulder, and whisper in her ears: "taking a cold bottle of coke with a cold soft hand massaging you is not bad you know".

Her: " No I don't want. Just coke and I'm fine".

Me: "well the last girl that said so made me have a taste of cold coke in her mouth".

Her: " I don't understand".

Me: grab her hand and start strolling and gisting... Both end up exchanging contact or part to their various destinations.

This may seem dull, however, you must learn to change the atmosphere to a sexual one. She has already started to tax you, reverse the game and start demanding sexual engagement.

PS: for me, I do create rapport first, and then it becomes so easy getting contact. I have never stopped a girl in the street or anywhere and asked for her number. What I do is penetrate her space, create rapport and start the game. Is way easier because it grants you the opportunity to know her better, and also makes you exercise your sexual game well.

No qualms by the way.

Have a nice day.

Cc. HopefulLandlord

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022

edited.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyobamiIsaac12: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
If you have the knowledge like you claim, you can start by DMing some of the bosses there.

Tell them you can help them outbound.

Collect 25-30% commissions on any sales made.

Re-invest till you get your footing.

Doing that would also help you learn more.

I bet if you were given the capital now, you'd just waste it on worthless names.

It takes some time to get there.

I hope you take my advice.

I wish you luck.
Thank you! I'll ponder on this.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
ubunja:
Guys if you feel a need to ask for money from another person on this thread go ahead and ask. That's what the Brotherhood is about. There's no shame in lacking money and there's certainly no shame in asking if you're in need. Don't let pride keep you starving. It's a hard world out here.
I wish to remove shame and ask for some guidership from you sirs, I've been out of job and bought myself an HP folio 1040 laptop for programming, but lately I have been feeling all down and I honestly need a guru/amateur in programming that can guide/accompany me in this journey.

I honestly wish to be useful to myself and I really want to succeed in this journey.

My contact number is 7538, that is also my whatsapp number, tho I might be offline due to the fact that I use an emulator via my laptop to access whatsapp, an SMS or phone call might draw my attention if you are interested in my offer.

Any monetary contribution will go a long way also, please my account details is 5 21.

P.S. I really need a companionship/mentor in this programming journey.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
ubunja:
Guys if you feel a need to ask for money from another person on this thread go ahead and ask. That's what the Brotherhood is about. There's no shame in lacking money and there's certainly no shame in asking if you're in need. Don't let pride keep you starving. It's a hard world out here.
I second your idea but if they start asking for financial help it will derail the thread from it actual purpose. I beg each and everyone of us to ask without making the thread look like a beggars thread and please it should be for genuine reasons.
Happy international men’s day!
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
TheirFADA:

I've never had any other thought of business idea except agriculture
pig farming, Fish farming, livestock, poultry,
i don't really like planting

But if i see 100k now, i know what I'll do with it next. I'll just buy a foreign female pig (around 70k)
the remaining 30k for feeding and medical treatments

when it's mature enough, I'll take it to another male for mating.. It should give birth to at least 6 to 7 piglets

I'll retain a male from the piglets and sell the rest

I'll continue with the male and female i retained, then when the female gives birth again, I'll retain another male and female, then sell the rest...
ur surname should be wisdom

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.