Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,877 members, 7,938,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2946587 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
heartofcity12:

Lol, was about to post this. These hoz are wilding grin
lol the stories these women have to tell. Lol. They'll put you off serious relationships for sure.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Executer:

Do you have a life at all?
Seeing how you exibit idiocy and foolishness daily,I only pity your family members that may be depending on you.
Mugu
Ignore the troll, if you will.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
ubunja:
lol the stories these women have to tell. Lol. They'll put you off serious relationships for sure.

Honestly. They keep telling on themselves. Someone somewhere would be trying so hard to get that one’s attention, it’s why a man must always be chosen and never chase a chick.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Executer:

Do you have a life at all?
Seeing how you exibit idiocy and foolishness daily,I only pity your family members that may be depending on you.
Mugu

I will comfortably feed your father and all the men in his lineage. No cap. Frustrated hungry man like you. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
heartofcity12:

Honestly. They keep telling on themselves. Someone somewhere would be trying so hard to get that one’s attention, it’s why a man must always be chosen and never chase a chick.
yes stay Chosen, and always have backups. Always. That's the one area men consistently fail.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Brokeloser:

That would be impossible for our resident bluepiller "realist"
someone will spend years being active on a thread he disagrees with. People have time to waste man.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pukkalolo:

I like the concept of the man being the prize. Because that's the fact: the Grammy doesn't chase the celebrity; it's always the other way round.

Bro, you're making sense on that.

But I smirked while thinking of it because this concept can easily be misunderstood.

If you do a quick google search on "being the prize", you see that having the "I am the prize" mentality is scattered on both men and women dating advise blogs. This advise is even more dominated by the women's dating advise blogs.

For women, the advice of "being the prize" seem legit because in real-life regular situations the young woman is effortlessly the prize...
This is Sad, but the truth is, the female starts off with a higher Sexual market value than the male.

She receive free stuff and gift from men all the time. Men whistle at her on the street. They compliment her all the time.

If you look at her inbox, you'll be shocked by the indefinite large number of men trying their best to get her attention. Every photo she upload on social media she get likes and comments, and even the ugly woman still have thirsty men trying to get into her pants.

So basically, her sense of "I am the prize" is fallaciously pumped up on a daily basis.

But, this is entirely a different story for the average man.
From an early age, the male is giving a false knowledge about women and their sexuality.

He's taught that women are the prize to be won. He got this idea from movies, social media, magazine and the media in general:

“Buy her stuff"

“Treat her with expensive dinner”

“Be nice towards her”

“Make her laugh”

“Compliment her"

"Treat her like a queen"

To top it all, the media says become a man of success and you will get the girl.... because she's the prize to be won.

Even here, It's even more contradicting. They say "be the prize" then they still say, "In other to get women chasing you, build your muscles; make tons of money; accomplish lots of shit; become a successful badass"

Achieve all these amazing sh*t and life will reward you with the beautiful woman (or women). Doesn't that establish the fact that women are the prize to be eventually to won after working your ass off to become successful.

Guys, seriously

Mtcheew.... SMH.

We see a lot of advice that men should "be the prize" if they want romantic success.
In and of itself that's a profound advice.
But if you think of it literally, the logic there is, men should stop going for women, and instead they should come for you... You should basically just go about your business and allow women do the work of gaming you...Because you are the prize to be won, and grammy(prize) doesn't go after celebrity.

If you still look at it literally, a man who's the prize wouldn't be leaning game...Because it doesn't make sense to view yourself as the prize...and still be learning stuff on how to handle women.

Ok, Enough talk.

Let's get things straight. The advice "be the prize" mean different thing for both men and women.

For women, "be the prize" mentality, is about NOT approaching men and not expressing your her interest first; it about allowing men coming for you and doing all the work of getting you. ( If I'm not mistaking, I believe that's the point those female dating bloggers are trying to pass across)

For men, understand that "being the prize" doesn't mean you should stop going for women....Because when all is said and done, masculine actions is what get you girls...The man that get laid: is the man that goes for what he wants; is the man that move things forward with women; is the man that doesn't hesitate to escalates.

But beyond that...For men, being truly the prize is about having Self-Respect.
When I talked about being Respect Focused and NOT being sex focused when interacting with women, some of you misunderstood me.

Essentially, what I meant by being respect focused was "Being the fucking prize."

See, for as much as you are all about getting the shining vagina, you will be a slave to your emotions. Because when you're pussy focused and she denies you the pussy, you feel like a loser. You can't be at your most powerful behavior when you are pussy focused.

When I'm interacting with attractive ladies, I'm naturally cocky, ballsy and care less. I give off this "I don't give a Bleep" vibe. Ironically, this is simply because I'm not pussy focused.

Once a man stops seeking the overrated treasured vagina that the media has programmed him to worship, then he will truly become free and he will truly be the prize. And as a result, he will easily get the pussy.... Because the less value you place on something, the easier it is to get.

This is not rocket science.

You have to give women the opportunity to treat you like the prize. Men are the ones often trying to demonstrate value to the girl, doing things for her and trying to behave right towards her--so they can 'get' her.

But the mode for changing your game with women, is to start making them do things for you and making them behave right towards you.

Let her do things for you.. it doesn't matter what she does, it can be snapping you picture; it can be reading something for you; it can be cooking for you; it can be running an errand for you...it doesn't matter. But my point is, The more she does things for you, the more she view you as the prize to be nurtured.

Being the prize inherently rephrase to having respect for yourself and placing high value on your time and effort : because a prize doesn't waste his time trying to woo a woman who isn't giving him the vibe he wants. He would immediate NEXT her.

You are as valuable as your alternatives: the more female alternatives you have, the more you'd feel like the prize.

Having more female alternatives naturally makes you the prize.
Once a woman sense that you have other alternatives, she tends to place more value on you. One legit way to demonstrate to a woman that you have other female alternatives is to--IMMEDIATELY NEXT HER if she is showing lack of interest in you or she's not giving you the treatment you want.

Stay blessed brothers.

First of all
Have been being this once in a while poster or commenter but recently some post have been making me to be more posting like this your post which is very important and once in a while gift that is disguise in words.

So talking about men " BEING THE PRIZE"

I think it's almost late to talk about it but i hope it's not.
Because men have misquoted God about Adam and Eve.
God had made it clear from the very beginning of the world that woman is created because of man without man, woman can't exist.
which mean without woman, man can exist right ?

You know anything that is happening big now must have been happening a little by little and gradually is turn into big thing.
You see all these things that is happening about women is what men of olden days were causing little by little and now is like uncontrollable and incurable virus.

The cause of all these is the False Confidence and Athenm Given to us ( men ) during kid days that we have to work hard because by that, that is the only way we can marry
During our childhood most of us are not encourage by names we are call Bobo,( GUY)
Arakurin ( MISTER MAN),
people in our street always call us Omodeyi ( THIS BOY), only few of us are called ( AREWA OKUNRIN) the handsome, Oba niyen la ye ara eh
( YOU'RE ALSO KING IN YOUR LAME).

Meanwhile the girls are encourage by names they are called AREWA Obinrin ( beautiful girl) Olori ( Queen).
The worst of it all you will be familiar with this.
Most mothers call their daughters wife of king,governor,president.
While most fathers too do the same.
But when it come to their sons they are either praise little or not praise at all.
Beside that most father teach their son to work hard to marry and provide for their and also be respectful to their wife .
Most mother teach their daughters to be respectful
to their husband if their he is high rank.
That is why we always see a girl will insult a man like he is nothing just because he is not rich or social rank it is mentality built in them.
You will hardly see a man insulting a girl that she is poor.
Because that is not the mentality built in them.

Taken it back in olden days if men have man up then, and see themselves as the " PRIZE "
they won't be the harlot in the first place, because in as much men don't see as prize harlot see herself as the PRIZE because men go to her.
which give chance for harlot to exist
or can anyone here say create harlot intentionally.
Some pay her money and have sex with her and some pay money and because of one or two reasons they don't have sex with her.
If we take a deep look at this men goes to the harlot not the other way.
Even some men later wife up these harlot, i have witness some case before.
Harlot is a PRIZE because of the way things portraits.

whenever you ask a girl out her first words to you is can you take care of me.

she see herself as PRIZE that is why she is asking that question.

some men self if they want to ask a girl out their first words is i will take care of you and change your life.

doing this automatically make the girl see herself as PRIZE.

Between man and woman who initiate sex first. MAN

who brag most about each other to their other same gender. MEN

who see the other gender and instantly lost his sense.
MAN.

who talk to other gender most time in a day.
MAN.

most of us here reason why we're here is because either we were once played by the girl we love dearly and later dump our sorry as* and we want to know about the nature of women or we come across this thread because we want to know women before venture into their business and this case rarely happened.

and all these i mention are topics tie around woman.

more like we unintentionally mean them as PRIZE

these days men have move from giving the PRIZE title to putting them among the leaders.

or giving them the positions mean for men
just because of puss*,
at the end of the day the same lady would turn out to be ingrate and some will even start dating your boss or marry him self.

In marriage these days women are ready to leave because they know many men are out there that are ready to wife them again.
we have seen such case like Kim Kardashian and others.

I once posted that in as much i know TRP i don't fancy woman anymore.

one of us here see my post, mention me that what is the use of loaded gun when not shot.
i choose not to reply him because i can see he didn't understand me.

tell me why i supposed to waste my bullets when enemies are not attacking me.
do i suppose to just shot because i want to kill person.

no no no loaded gun is for my protection and to be used against enemies only.

BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS MEN ARE THE PRIZE

As we all know women marry for financial and support.
So when they don't see higher bidder marry and their SMV is decreasing they end up marry what is available later on.
because nature made MEN the PRIZE but the mentality men was brought up with make him blind to see the reality and Woman on the other hands too see the fantasy given to them in their childhood is not really how the nature is.
which is why we see women above 30 yrs in Shiloh
praying for husband.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Labadi69:

I will comfortably feed your father and all the men in his lineage. No cap. Frustrated hungry man like you. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry
I don't care if you can feed the whole world.even hushpuppi used to boast then,where is he now?

It's your parents I pity.they will be thinking they have a son not knowing they gave birth to an animal
Idle idiot

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
ubunja:
yes stay Chosen, and always have backups. Always. That's the one area men consistently fail.

True that. That backup is really important.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Executer:

I don't care if you can feed the whole world.even hushpuppi used to boast then,where is he now?

It's your parents I pity.they will be thinking they have a son not knowing they gave birth to an animal
Idle idiot

You sound hungry and frustrated. I for like give you this burnt offering wey I reject before them throwey am. Poverty die die die! angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Labadi69:

You sound hungry and frustrated. I for like give you this burnt offering wey I reject before them throwey am. Poverty die die die! angry
Typical fraudster behaviour smh
Snapping meals like a bitch
Idle idiot

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
All of una useless lazy youths wey dey plan to go meet that kidnapper wey say he dey do giveaway, see the yamayama fate wey dey wait una. I pity all of una. Useless lazy youths angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maziagu: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
���

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Men still had to share their day with women.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Labadi69:
All of una useless la y youths wey dey plan to go meet that kidnapper wey say he dey do giveaway, see the yamayama fate wey dey wait una. I pity all of una. Useless lazy youths angry
Idle idiot

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
You gents need to follow these massage pages on Instagram,,,, the things these dudes are doing to these women,,, AND what the women are saying in the comments!...how they're all eager for it... I'm sure this particular guy's DMs are overflowing... Maybe that's a possible side hustle for some guys here...lol

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cave woke me up from hibernation.
Lemme drop small bomb here before I run back into my hole.

While she might excite you,learn to control yourself,your emotions ,your words.

The mystery is the sauce that keeps what's between her legs oiled and wanting more of you.

If you exhaust that sauce too quickly,she loses interest. Pretty sure most of us have found ourselves in this exact predicament.

We let it all out too quickly,rush in rush out.
The mood dies with a snap of a finger.

If a woman loses respect for you, it's as good as you starting all over again with another one because you don't interest her no more.

Play the game well : watch your words carefully,give subtle clues of being open sexually (Don't act like a pervert ffs),let her be the one thinking sexually about you.

If they're showing signs of interest but find it uneasy being around you,even better grin.

It means the mystery (the sauce) is working at an optimal level.

Bro, don't kill that mystery. If you do,chances are that she'll likely loose whatever respect she had for you.

That mystery is game itself. Hold onto it as if your life depends on it.

What a woman doesn't know, she's always eager to find out. Kinda like leading a mouse to a trap with a cheese attached to it.

There's always one outcome.
It always ends in praise.

Lately I've been applying the push and pull effect. Seems to work wonders.

Show slight interest and withdraw,then see who comes knocking at your door.

Never show desperation,after one attempt you should always pull back. Never linger else you fall into the simplified zone.

Nothing beats being chosen.

Talk about a milky wave of pussy wink

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why if he's not feeling the same for her?
Why can't she initiate it herself?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2022
ubunja:
You gents need to follow these massage pages on Instagram,,,, the things these dudes are doing to these women,,, AND what the women are saying in the comments!...how they're all eager for it... I'm sure this particular guy's DMs are overflowing... Maybe that's a possible side hustle for some guys here...lol
That's Chiropractics, a noble profession the reprobate malfeasance has turned into a sh**t show and thirst trap all for the gram..... What's the sh*t, with flowers and bamboo as well as half naked bikini clad ebolas, all about? When I do Yoga, I just go..Boom! it's done...No scented candles or what not.. Same thing with qualified chiropractors out there, you need a medical adjustment done on your person? Boom! You get on a Chiropractor's table, Boom! Boom! It's Done, you're on your way...No f**king about..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 4:19am On Nov 26, 2022
ubunja:
Imagine footing the bills for this to be done to your wife.
cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Women don't want you to have an advantage in the dating market place, they want to have their cake and eat it, they want to amass body counts and expect you in your prime to commit and not question their past,they want you to be stupid and ignorant.

Imagine checking the heart, very ambiguous to build upon a long term relationship

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2022
ichidodo:
That's Chiropractics, a noble profession the reprobate malfeasance has turned into a sh**t show and thirst trap all for the gram..... What's the sh*t, with flowers and bamboo as well as half naked bikini clad ebolas, all about? When I do Yoga, I just go..Boom! it's done...No scented candles or what not.. Same thing with qualified chiropractors out there, you need a medical adjustment done on your person? Boom! You get on a Chiropractor's table, Boom! Boom! It's Done, you're on your way...No f**king about..
ladies there were saying these massages are an acceptable way for women to buy sex without making it awkward. And I remember one saying like in the West there's a shortage of romance ever since hookup culture took off. It's all sex sex sex and very little intimate stuff. So massages are gaining popularity cause they're filling that gap.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rafiquie: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Labadi69:

Rubbish as usual. All your materials are from the internet. Do you even have any real life experiences? Any man that has experience in the real world won’t just go around quoting and believing internet trash from clout chasers.

I doubt that this guy even goes out. I dare you to mention three nice spots in Joburg and Cape Town where there are nice girls. I fukking dare you. All you do is get naked and watch Latino porn and masturbate in your cockpit. I can’t believe idiots on this thread take this wankker seriously. Yamayama fall on that your receding hairline. Tueh! angry

You sound like you have a thing for mastutbating men and latino porn grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Rafiquie:

You sound like you have a thing for mastutbating men and latino porn grin grin grin
He is bisexual
He sleeps with animals too,hence his rotten brain
His alias is I² (IDLE IDIOT)

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2022
akwesenana:

Imagine footing the bills for this to be done to your wife.
cry
it's best to go train for it and add it to your repertoire of bedroom skills.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:
, where are thou?

Someoneschild2?

et al.

Stay well bros.

I've been well, big boss...

And really busy too.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Nothing is free.
Understand this and have peace!

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2022
guys who are on Instagram Please navigate to this interesting post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClJ4oAKSLM1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2022
ubunja:
ladies there were saying these massages are an acceptable way for women to buy sex without making it awkward. And I remember one saying like in the West there's a shortage of romance ever since hookup culture took off. It's all sex sex sex and very little intimate stuff. So massages are gaining popularity cause they're filling that gap.
[color=#198BC] Massage parlors with 'a happy ending ' are against the law in the US....So the individual himself must be putting himself on the social media space for those who might need 'home servicing'...[/color]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
DAY 330, REDPILL 2022

She will not stay if she doesn't see any future with you.

Inversely, that's more reason you should never bother about her.

Top or bottom, women that want to spend their years with you will stay.

However, loyalty at the bottom can be an illusion until something better comes. And loyalty at the top is because you can provide for her needs despite not having any iota of feeling for her.

The bottom remains a rough metric in ascertaining her desire for you.

Authority: See her. Know her.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
ubunja:
[color=#198BC] Massage parlors with 'a happy ending ' are against the law in the US....So the individual himself must be putting himself on the social media space for those who might need 'home servicing'.. Unlike South Africans ,Nigerians are a conservative lot so I don't see this kind of shtick kicking off anytime soon but then again so we said about stripper culture, online betting,crypto trading, online pimping and prostitution, tattoo and body piercing etc. In South Africa, it would most definitely be a hit, hell we could even take it online, i could code a Mobile App with Flutter to collate customers, arrange appointments, handle cash reciepts,gather social media momentum,you know..and you just do your sexy thang.. .[/color]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Agelastus:
Men still had to share their day with women.

See you grin have you ever see a musician sing a song about his father.
Growing lacking father figure i thought it was alright and best.
Until the reality hit my sorry as* then i know i lack something importanta in my childhood.
In my 20s trying to keep up but it's not easy.
If you watch online video very well you will see most child always their dad when they are trick into choosing between their father and mother from there it show father figure is what that can't bought with money.
Which made me conclude

Father Figure Mean = Manliness, Socialise, Toughness, Respectable, No Procrastinate,Emotion balance.

Mother Figure Mean= Gentleness, Respectful, timid, controllable by girls and boys, no courageous ability, Procrastinate mindset.

MODIFIED;
NOTE:- Boys train by the real man are the ones with real father figure reflection.

As we all know some fathers are simp control by their wives.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vickyhow(m), thatwhiteboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.