Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2858341 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
luvyaself95:
Oh Thanks wink cheesy
Modified:- I can't find the download link in that website.
Jxt click that link and leave it. It will download on its own.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kipaji:
What a disgusting story.
This is how women see the guys in the friendzone who desperately hope to get some one day.
There are many lessons to learn here. The first one being: avoid the friendzone like the plague.

If a girl friend-zones you: It means she doesn't want you sexually, but still wants access to your resources.

Don't take that kind of disrespect.

Accept her decision and move on.

Credits: Masculine Peak

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
All this long epistles on top woman grin
#mgtow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
So guys field report:
I was with this very fine girl earlier today hanging out for the first time anyway. Before today the vibes was cool we used to talk well though it was through cold approach everything started.
So when we met i noticed she put up a game, she started acting a bit cold and was mostly on her phone. Already I was just smiling cuz i know the game plan was to get me to try to impress her, chase her more and invest. Well I was patient enough for like 10mins to see if she’ll change before this conversation ensued between me and her...

Me: it seems you’re not interested in what is happening here you can stand up and go.

She: (looking shocked as she didn’t believe someone could tell her something like that).

Me: didn’t you hear me ?

She: you said I should go now why do you want me to go

Me : you’ve been on your phone since we came so go and continue with it...

She got her stuffs walked out hoping I’ll call her back grin , after another 10mins I decided to catch up with my guys somewhere else, as I was stepping out I saw her standing alone close to the entrance of the lounge staring at me maybe waiting to see if I’ll call her back or even reconcile as I was going. Also I noticed the phone that was so important to her was no longer in her hands it’s now in her bag. I just left without a word not for my self now but for the next guy who’ll hang out with her...

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
okrikaboi:
All this long epistles on top woman grin
#mgtow

grin grin grin grin

Learn ooo no talk say dem no teach you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
chikasnight:
So guys field report:
I was with this very fine girl earlier today hanging out for the first time anyway. Before today the vibes was cool we used to talk well though it was through cold approach everything started.
So when we met i noticed she put up a game, she started acting a bit cold and was mostly on her phone. Already I was just smiling cuz i know the game plan was to get me to try to impress her, chase her more and invest. Well I was patient enough for like 10mins to see if she’ll change before this conversation ensued between me and her...

Me: it seems you’re not interested in what is happening here you can stand up and go.

She: (looking shocked as she didn’t believe someone could tell her something like that).

She got her stuffs walked out hoping I’ll call her back grin , after another 10mins I decided to catch up with my guys somewhere else, as I was stepping out I saw her standing alone close to the entrance of the lounge staring at me maybe waiting to see if I’ll call her back or even reconcile as I was going. Also I noticed the phone that was so important to her was no longer in her hands it’s now in her bag. I just left without a word not for my self now but for the next guy who’ll hang out with her...

cheesy

Chai this one sweet me. If na Simps now, they will start begging her.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
SOZINN:

Those are rare case with very few women. I'm talking about the majority.
Nothing like rare cases or few
Girls that like sex more than men are plenty

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Omo 4get scientific research blah blah women love sex more than men at least this generation e dey obvious

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
chikasnight:
So guys field report:

Abeg still update us if anything sup. grin grin grin.

Hoard your attention. It's very costly for any girl to have your attention. Gold is most valuable cos it's scarce same should be your attention.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you’re an ambitious man, thriving on your purpose; you deserve a feminine, submissive woman with no body counts.

If you’re a man with low drive for greatness, you deserve a woman with low drive to preserve her femininity.

Low value balances with low value & vice versa.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
BE FIT GUYS

SOME OF YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED

ONCE YOU START WORKING ON YOUR BODY

YOU NATURALLY ATTRACT SELF CONFIDENCE

AND IT CAN BE PERCEIVED FROM AFAR

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you are in this channel and you are FAT

start working on it

Masculine Men arent supposed to Be Fat with pot bellies potruding

Be RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Instead of arguing with her using logic,

- Tickle her
• Kiss her on the forehead
• Pick her up, swing her around
• Change the topic to what you want to talk about.

She is like a child.

Change her mood, not her mind.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Signs of a weak man:

He chooses pleasure over purpose.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
The more you react to her shit tests ( drama’s & tantrums) the more you reward her silliness with attention.

And y’all already know how much women love attention.

And she’ll keep repeating that silliness in other to get that attention.

But when you ignore her instead, she doesn’t get your attention at the moment

She’ll do all she can to get that attention back, why because “women love attention”

And with ignoring her, she’ll subconsciously stop annoying you, so that you don’t take your attention away from her.

This has been said here times without number.

*MASTER GAME*

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Things that’ll ruin your chances with her !

- Neediness
- Obsession
- Desperation
- Longer texts
- Double texting
- Lack of options
- Always available
- Always pleasing her

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Focus on yourselves, kings

Any girl genuinely interested in you will be there always

But even if she doesn’t, still focus on you.

Never surrender your goals for any woman,

Never put any girl before your ambitions.

And when you’ve finally made it,

You’ll have lots of women, cause they’re mostly attracted to successful men.

Now you can make your choice from them.

A woman no matter how interested she is can wake up one day and decide she’s done

No matter what you’ve done for her.

But success & greatness will never leave when you secure it.

Know this and apply accordingly.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she does to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Forget this bullshǐt of privacy!

A girl's phone is not supposed to be more private than her private parts.
Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2022
If you don’t punish her when you should,

She’ll punish you when she shouldn’t.

If you give her more than she deserves

She’ll give you less than you deserve.

Some still won’t get it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2022
If she take ages to get back to your messages
If she’s always giving you one word replies
If she never initiate conversation
If she’s never interested to know how ur day went
If she’s not jealous seeing you arround other girls
If she always addresses you as her brother If she always gives excuses why she couldn’t call you back after missing ur calls or messages
If she only texts u when she need a help
If she’s not eager to see you even at the midst of her tight schedules

Then she’s not attracted or interested in you,just move on bro.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 4:19am On Dec 19, 2022
chikasnight:
So guys field report:

That chick is gonna be obsessed with you.
You're gonna be on her mind for a long time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenneth10110(m): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2022
I asked a question about been ectomorph and you feed well but still no weight gain. Could there be other solutions, diet or something else cause i feel your diet has to show good effect on you even before you go out to gym.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Haydens:
If you’re an ambitious man, thriving on your purpose; you deserve a feminine, submissive woman with no body counts.

If you’re a man with low drive for greatness, you deserve a woman with low drive to preserve her femininity.

Low value balances with low value & vice versa.
Cannot be spoken better. Look at Lionel Messi, how many times did you hear his wife talk. Very submissive. Same with C. Ronaldo, his partner whom he picked from a grocery store where she was a sales rep is loyal, worships Ronaldo like a demi god. But look at Mauro Icardi, he would have been a world cup winner with Argentina, but a LovePeddler Wanda Nara who gives him 5 BJs daily, destroyed him, he signed off all his investments to her, made her his manger and the BJs stopped flowing, now she has left to go back to her ex-partner and Icardi is running around kitikiti-katakata begging her all in vain and missed the World cup

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2022
Faber:
Cannot be spoken better. Look at Lionel Messi, how many times did you hear his wife talk. Very submissive. Same with C. Ronaldo, his partner whom he picked from a grocery store where she was a sales rep is loyal, worships Ronaldo like a demi god. But look at Mauro Icardi, he would have been a world cup winner with Argentina, but a LovePeddler Wanda Nara who gives him 5 BJs daily, destroyed him, he signed off all his investments to her, made her his manger and the BJs stopped flowing, now she has left to go back to her ex-partner and Icardi is running around kitikiti-katakata begging her all in vain and missed the World cup

The moment you start worshipping them or do their calling that's when you have lost it as a man.

*ALWAYS MAINTAIN FRAME*

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Haydens:

The moment you start worshipping them or do their calling that's when you have lost it as a man.

*ALWAYS MAINTAIN FRAME*
yeah, they know that they are worthless, so when you worship them, they see u as more worthless than them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2022
chikasnight:
So guys field report:

as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem....as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2022
Faber:
yeah, they know that they are worthless, so when you worship them, they see u as more worthless than them

Exactly. Giving free attention or validation is what kills most men silently, until they discover it they continue to be humiliated by women that were created from them.

They loved to be worshipped especially the beautiful ones but when you do the opposite you become very interesting to them.

If a woman has never called you an a*sh*le, a difficult person, a close minded, a stingy person that means you are not getting your games right.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WaltherPPK, Valwezzy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.