Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,000 members, 7,970,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2998449 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2023
2dice01:
If your babe uses erotic pics as screensaver/wallpaper

She is for the street no two ways about it

It's even good she wrote/typed I'm, instead of am.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2023
JESHAL:
Most guys in their lifetime will never experience a lady treating them like an alpha, like a king, they will always be begging,be calling, be chatting, be chasing, trying to win her over with compliment, money and attention, they would always want to please her and make her happy, they don't respect themselves and they don't understand their SMV worth, they simp hard, they think the fun in chasing hard to get ladies is what is necessary for their masculinity.

Such men all their lives will be used and abused by women, some unknowingly raise other mens kid because ignorance on female nature is too costly.

grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Kipaji:

The best way to remember this is to love and respect yourself.

Yeah, you are right

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2023
heartofcity12:

What is a 304 bro?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2023
emmaodet:

What is a 304 bro?

Reverse it in a calculator, it's a HOE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Karlifate:

TikTok and BIGO Live is really exposing the foolishness of many modern [Nigerian] men.

Enter those two apps, and you'll be dumbfounded with the level of thirstinesss, going on there.

shocked

I guess countries with too much population always have too much thirsty men.
India too is a good example. Many of their men are so randy, they regularly display their dicks to women online for no reason

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2023
JESHAL:

Reverse it in a calculator, it's a HOE
Waoooooooo
Waoooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2023
Martinez39s:

APPLICATION OF THE REDPILL
[1] Women are not worth relationship, marriage and being pedestalised.
[2] Never involve your emotions when dealing with women. Stay logical, not emotional. Women are emotional and are very manipulative; as emotional folks, they will read emotions into everything you say or do even if you didn't say or do them out of emotions. As manipulators, they manipulate your emotions to achieve their aims over you.
[3] Never makes friends with a woman. Be cold. You may be on amiable speaking terms with them but never make friends with them. Reserve friendship for your fellow men.
[4] Still on (3), associate with women based on their usefulness to you or necessity. If they are not useful to you in terms of sex, business, or academics, let there be no association between you and them.
[5] Never ever in your life commit yourself (your heart) to any woman.
[6] One way you know steep red pill men is the nature of their cash flow. Never give a girl money no matter how bad or urgent her situation is if she hasn't given up something of equal or greater value in return (I am not talking about getting sex for money. Pùssy is worth $0.00. Only foolish men pay for the pùssy someone is getting for free. Value your money). Never give her money hoping she will pay back. Don't even do the nonsense of "it's just a gift," "I can afford it, it's nothing," "it's just once in while and I choose to do it," etc. Please have sense by fire.
[7] Speak to females like you speak to a cop: never say more than necessary. Don't tell them your vulnerabilities, past trauma, secrets, business plans, or your true bank account balance. Anything you say will be used against you someday when it benefits her or when you people have a misunderstanding, even if the information you gave has nothing to do with the misunderstanding. Don't follow the naive folks to emotionally open up to a woman even if she tells you to, not only will she use it against you, she will see you as weak and lose whatever attraction she had for you.
[8] All women are like that. You know what I mean. Female nature is universal and there is no woman that is different. Ignore this and reap premium tears.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2023
TheDarkGamer:
The power of silence is underrated. When women cannot figure you out, you become mysterious to them and they try to figure you out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmmmmm

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2023
emmaodet:

What is a 304 bro?

It means “HOE” bro

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Kipaji:

Even my mother says the number 1 is a prime sign to know if a girl is for the streets.

LOL cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Most women these days are alpha widows.
Alpha fvcks beta bucks.
There are many lessons to take in here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2023
Again à lot of lessons here.
Throwback to the miseducations

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Simple. A man who decides for his life.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Accurate.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2023
You see so many girls on streets, in your area, in your school, in your department, they were padded bras, attractive clothes and you lust, tell yourself the truth, don't decieve yourself, don't be delusional, be realistic, you can't have them, you want to attract them but they don't look your side, you are invisible

Why the furck are you lusting, like seriously, can you get them No, pls let's use our head instead of our eyes/ dick as we go about our daily activities with redpill awareness.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stay motivated Kings, to be a man ain't a day job.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kipaji:
We can now use other émoji on Nairaland

😀😃🙃😊😚🥲🤫😷🥶😣😡🤡🙈💥🦴👁️🦁🐂🐭🦢🌹🍏🥭🥑🌏🌐🏛️🚨🛶⚓🎆🎄🏉🎯♦️🧣👞🎩💎↙️↖️⏫📴✖️⚜️🇧🇫🇧🇷🏴

Great!

How

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omoh! Recently I have been watching Andrew Tate's videos on YouTube. The guy is on point. Great stuff.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
1 of 3

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
2 of 3

11 Likes 1 Share

3 of 3

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
In summary:

Men age like wine.

Women age like milk.

kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dear [young] guys,

In your late teens to mid-twenties, life might become hard. It'll seem as if no one cares about you (Yeah!... They don't).

BUT

Keep striving, keep learning about life...

Also, make sure to keep your finances in order...

Sooner, you'll reap the fruits of your labour. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2023

I got a call from a longtime friend who needed my help as their IT guy in their office packed up and left, everything crashed and everyone they brought in can't solve the problems on ground. I went to their office in wuse and after a meeting with their CEO i proceeded to their IT department and omoh their equipments were up to date. The setups alone were worth millions, but one of the supervisors told me he had to setup the cctv camera as i work. I told him no problem.

After going through their network security, cyber and all i discovered the former IT guy is a guru. He had locked everything and setup a failsafe that should anyone attempt anything their backups would self erase, i was like which kain devil be this but i was equal to the task and after hours of work i was able to get everything up and running. I also found out the guy had set a keylogger into their systems(for those that know what it is) and all their systems from the day he started working till now. I submitted my findings to the CEO, he told me kindly wait so he could make some calls.

I spent the next 2 hours within the office observing the staffs and discovered the environment toxic die, after some few conversations i heard millions were moved from the company's account and no one knew how come. Later on the CEO sent someone to call me and when i entered his office i met some police officers and narrated what i found out, thats when the CEO came clean that 37million was gone after he left and they needed to find out how. I said omoh me I've done my part so pay me up lemme go. An officer among them told me i had to keep in touch with them cause of the ongoing investigation, i told him "oga, i dont have any business with you guys, ive done my part and don't want to dive deeper into whats happening". The officer started flexing his mouth muscles telling me if i don't have any thing to hide why should i not keep in touch with them. I then remembered someone came in to set up a cctv camera, i told them to excuse me, i went to fetch it and told them this is a recording of all my activities, after much indirect threats and side talks i said if I'm going to be in contact i would be paid for my time, ill get my own lawyer who they'll speak with and ill get my own people involved.

I had a stubborn dss guy who i knew in lagos back then but was also in abuja, i quickly stepped out put him on call and begged him to come.

After an hour he arrived fully kitted and ready for nonsense, i explained what happened, he then proceeded converse with the officers and CEO. A funny thing happened in my front, one of the police guys and my guy vibed then i quickly sighted them anchoring themselves, na there i know say my matter dn settle. After that scene guy man proceeded to make friends with some of the female staff exchanged numbers with like 3 of them and then told me lets leave, i collected my pay and we went out.

When outside i split the pay into half and gave me, then asked him "guy wetin happen" he told me thank God for the guy that setup the camera recordings and one of the officer na en guy man. I was like guy uno tell me say u na strong man he said who strong man epp, no be to cashout man dey find.

Guy man called me the next day that he has gotten a girlfriend from the office, she even paid him a visit, he enjoyed himself and booked appointment for 2nd round. He's happy cause she's the one doing all the spending and shishi no comut from him hand.

All within a space of 3days.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
@Adambeatz

Good thing you had someone to help you.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
😁

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
😁😁

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
😁

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JovialRPiller: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
😂

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phemite194(m), Ericmaestrooffi, Whizpero and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.