Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,166 members, 7,919,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2920115 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Valwezzy:

Teach him to be "GOOD" not "NICE".

In a nutshell, just don't imbibe the hate pill in him and turn him into a lonely misogynistic incel.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gerrard59(m): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2023
AlphaAlex:
If you Are an observant person reading all the posts here you will find out that some men here are incurable simps and weak fellows trying to use the redpill as a mask to cover up their insecurities , no matter how much they read about the redpill they’re not capable of grasping the real essence of knowing the redpill and aspects of female behavior, it’s sad some of you still want to bash and hate women with petty insults or arguments, that kind of behavior shows you are not getting a deep understanding of what the redpill is all about and you might never grasp it . THE REDPILL IS NOT ABOUT HATING OR BASHING WOMEN IT IS ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THEIR BEHAVIOR AND EFFECTIVELY USING YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO HANDLE AND DEAL WITH AND MANAGE THEM IN ALL SITUATIONS.[/b]

IF KNOWLEDGE OF THE REDPILL IS MAKING YOU HATE AND BASH WOMEN THEN YOU STILL HAVE SOME UNRESOLVED ISSUES YOU HAVE TO SETTLE WITH YOURSELF. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SETTLE YOUR UNDERLYING ISSUES AND HATRED FOR WOMEN DUE TO PAST EXPERIENCES BEFORE CONSUMING THE REDPILL, IF AFTER CONSUMING THE REDPILL YOU STILL HATE WOMEN YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE REAL WORLD

The vast majority of them are poor. Take it from me. Na poverty make Nigerian men dey do alfa meil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Random

Your sense of urgency shouldn't be to cater to a woman above or below your rank (except as a form of leverage).

Sense of urgency as a young man is to hit the mark and put yourself in a position where you can easily sift the high and low.

Authority: Be steady.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

Hmmm. The op did not know that the first time a girl is fvcked is the best time of her life.
They're usually difficult to penetrate but it gives them "goosebumps " (like he said).

A woman will never forget who gave her that feeling (a feeling of sweet and sour). Nothing compares to the feeling of the FIRST TIME. No other man in her life can make her FEEL like THE FIRST TIME.

This is why she will always allow the "first man" to fvck and mount her any time any day even if she's married to another man.

Struggle to be "The First Man" and have a peaceful home or else you will be in competition with several men who will be fvcking her in the office, at the market, in the hotel or even in your house and you will train another man's child.

Those who didn't marry their wives as a virgin are currently regretting their marriages. In fact, many marriages (with a non virgin woman) are over a long time ago, the couples are just struggling to be together to avoid "what people will say"

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Ketapu:

One of the best ways to know if a lady consider you her best option for intimacy is to ask yourself this question.

Is she making rules for you or breaking her rules for you?

If she is making rules for you, she doesn't rate you well on her option list. You are just another beta or orbiter to be exploited for attentions and any other nonsexual things.

If she's breaking her rules for you, she considers you as one of her best options, a.k.a an alpha. She will do anything to ensure she doesn't lose you. That include bombarding you will sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dan8969: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Single women are not allowed in strip clubs because women don’t tip other women.
Women ain't suckers don't be either

#Take the redpill

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2023
We are still the prize even at the old age.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Hey guys
Been trying to upgrade myself thus the reason for my long absent from this thread. Well, truth is I’ve just relocated from Nigeria to the UK for my masters program and I’m still trying to get accustomed to the UK style of study.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Herbworks:
Hey guys
Been trying to upgrade myself thus the reason for my long absent from this thread. Well, truth is I’ve just relocated from Nigeria to the UK for my masters program and I’m still trying to get accustomed to the UK style of study.
Great herbworks! I remember you, particularly your two posts about the path of the average Nigerian man from struggling years to being married to a used up woman.
What are you studying?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Kipaji:

Great herbworks! I remember you, particularly your two posts about the path of the average Nigerian man from struggling years to being married to a used up woman.
What are you studying?

Applied Data Science

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Herbworks:

Applied Data Science

OK. I'm also interested in the field.
Have a good day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2023
You guys should see this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

There are men who are born to be unfortunate in life. Those are the men who use their hard-earned money to pay the bride price of a girl who was fvcked and mounted by other men.

We can not all desire good things. Some people desire the worst in life. They are the ones who marry non virgins and take care of children their wives born for another man.

Are you destined to be unfortunate in life?

If no, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dabronze:
Beware Guys!
lol how many women can afford this procedure 🥴

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
JESHAL:
Don't try to buy a woman's affection with money, it doesn't end well, she doesn't love you, she is not sexually aroused by you, she has no genuine desire for you, she will never respect you, you will always be inferior and beneath, she's just tolerating you as a necessity for her survival, if you marry or date her she will look for a lover to please her pussy, you will never see her submissive, sweet, caring and loving side.
you just they wise everyday and day 😁

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abba114:
teaching the boy early will not do any good it will make him weird and misogynist.
bro you don't need to teach him anything, he watches your every move, he listens to every quarrel you have with his mother and how you handle it, he sees how you put her in her place when she forgets it and also how romantic and charming you can be with her when she's of good behaviour.. so bro just act what you want the child to learn and he will learn it.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
AlphaAlex:
. Good for you bro but what I’m trying to say is simple . People learn martial arts for self defense Right? . But any martial arts master will tell you not to broadcast your skills rather they encourage you to refrain from using them unless the situation demands it. That is the same thing I’m saying here Refrain from Showing off that you know the redpill to women Use your skill only when it’s necessary,

Why do you think extremely Wealthy people hardly Brag about their wealth?

Do you think they are foolish for not bragging about their wealth?

Why do you think The best killers and murderers are Often Quiet and peaceful?

Do you think they are foolish for that?

Why do you think The USA And other Top Nations hides the identities of it’s special forces Agents that are highly skilled do you think they are foolish?

There’s A Nigerian version of a proverb that goes “EMPTY COM COM NA HIM DEY MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE “

EMPTY VESSELS ALWAYS MAKE LOUD NOISES . A WISE MAN WILL ALWAYS KEEP QUIET TO LISTEN EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS MORE THAN THE SPEAKER .

IT IS ONLY A FOOLISH HUNTER THAT WILL LEAVE HIS TRAPS IN THE OPEN OR ALERT HIS PREY OF HIS PRESENCE. OBSERVE HOW TIGERS HUNT AND YOU WILL GAIN SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT I AM SAYING.
thank you,the one that is annoying they will start posting shit like this on their WhatsApp status, burning unnecessary bridges,no be so , you are in bluepill society were the odd is against you,you will gain nothing but bitterness if you go around saying truth about women ,true redpill is through your actions

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
This reminds me of my own Bleep up, grin of cause we all also make mistakes sometimes.

So there was this very fine girl I was chasing late last year around the neighbourhood. Very young girl should be around 18-20 , so it was cold approach and like 3mins into the convo after getting to know her I asked for her number.
Her reply: I don’t give strangers my number
My reply: alright

I just left right away. But then after that day I noticed she started giving me some signals which I ignored for like 2weeks before meeting her again. When I met her again she wasn’t as resistant as before and she even brought up the number issue by herself and gave me the number without stress.

My plan initially was just to be mysterious and not define any relationship until maybe I get her committed heavily through fcck or whatever

Everything was going according to plans until I just thought to myself that I was playing too much games on the young girl, I also remembered that I’ve gotten girls her age before without having to play games. After that I decided to go direct and ask her out which she rejected...
I’ve withdrawn totally anyway so it’s now back to the stage where she’s giving me signals and trying to get my attention while I’m ignoring her...

her reply after asking her out 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Agelastus:
ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME.

I used to be a simp...a nice guy. I found the red pill, my eyes were opened and I began the process of self-improvement. I imbibed the redpill philosophy and I began to see results. I am now more successful with women and my confidence grew.

However, a particular phrase in redpill always made me not so comfortable. The belief that "All women are the same". I always believed that the statement was exaggerated. Definitely, there should be some women who would be different.

So, I met this girl in 2021 and we hit it off with really good vibes and all. I vetted her to an extent and didn't see any red flags. Infact, she didn't have any social media presence. Neither Snapchat nor TikTok. Just basic WhatsApp and Facebook. Even her IG account was gathering cobwebs from neglect. She took lots of pics but they usually just end up in her phone gallery. I was a bit surprised. I thought to myself "this one is different". I'd found a Unicorn. cool

All the signs were good. Desire was genuine, wasn't a leech, was respectful and all that. Until I fvcked up.

I started treating her special, opened up to her, basically told her everything about myself.
There were two other girls on the side sha (one FWB and one ex that occasionally comes over) but I made aunty feel like she was the only girl in the world based on the signs. I thought I'd found a keeper. Surely, all those red pill theory about women won't apply to her, she's not like the others, I said to myself. She's different. MUMU ME! grin

I mentored her on how to put her talents to good use. I told her to go out more, network, meet new people. Aunty practically upgraded. Then it happened.
Fast forward to 2022. She started to change right before my eyes. Our chats were no longer interesting. Her visits reduced. She was no longer eager to have sex like before. Desire was definitely waning. I started seeing the signs but I ignored. Shebi she is special.

I got a rude awakening when she forgot my birthday in 2022 (someone that took me out on my birthday in 2021). Sex now practically stopped. Then she started leaving my messages on read. That was when my dead grandpa gave me a knock from heaven and brought me back to my senses.

I have done away with her sha (though she's still hanging around claiming repentance).

The mistakes I made.

1. I stayed away from red pill for too long. A pill a day keeps simpism away.
2. I thought she was different, so I let down my guard and gave her special treatment. MUMU BOY LIKE ME.
3. I was too open with her.
See ehn, MYSTERY MAKES YOU DESIRABLE TO WOMEN. I am a kinda mysterious person. I don't talk much about myself in real life. I realized one of the things that attracted her to me was my mysterious and detached nature. But I fvcked up by unraveling myself to her.
One day during a conversation (the week before we broke up) She said something that kept ringing in my head "I used to fear you that time o. You were so strange. I even thought you were a cultist. But now, I know you very well. I don't fear you again".

So, if you're reading this and you still think NAWALT. You'd better perish that thought comrade. Don't be a MUMU like me o.

Also, don't let a girl know too much about you. Remain mysterious.

Like one of our comrades here would say. "STAY TALIBAN".

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Haydens:
We are still the prize even at the old age.
look at how they highlighted the age ,but if na the other way around the woman found love 🤠, white people no kee me,let them keep age watching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
thank you,the one that is annoying they will start posting shit like this on their WhatsApp status, burning unnecessary bridges,no be so , you are in bluepill society were the odd is against you,you will gain nothing but bitterness if you go around saying truth about women ,true redpill is through your actions
facts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
look at how they highlighted the age ,but if na the other way around the woman found love 🤠, white people no kee me,let them keep age watching

😄😄 No matter what a man is still a man. So far say his manhood is functioning.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Herbworks:
Hey guys

Welcome to the UK. May the gods be with you. Say, whereabout in the UK are you in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
On January 30th,2022(a year ago) news started filtering out that Manchester united's promising young star, Mason greenwood had been accused of attempted rape and violence! This revelation was like a bomb, having devastating consequences for the accused! He was villified far and near as everyone seemed to agree he was guilty even without a trial,he was unfollowed on social media by his colleagues, kicked out of the Manchester first training team and declared persona non grata! All because of unfounded allegations! Last I heard about him,he is still awaiting trial sometimes this year but the deed has been done! His star has been cut short! One thing I've learnt in this life is to be very wary of the opposite gender,to me they are nothing but trouble and those who wish to associate with them should do so with the mindset of dining with the devil with a long spoon thanks!

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jessepaid:
bro you don't need to teach him anything, he watches your every move, he listens to every quarrel you have with his mother and how you handle it, he sees how you put her in her place when she forgets it and also how romantic and charming you can be with her when she's of good behaviour.. so bro just act what you want the child to learn and he will learn it.
The best way to always display strong masculine frame in any situation in good times and hard times how do you behave when sh!!t hit the fan this are the things your son will learn from you

I learn how to neutralize pain from my dad

When he was injured in his left arm in I was crying when I saw thick blood flowing from his body and my dad look at me and smile with No sign of emotional pain in his face I was like is this man a "terminator" or what ?

Later when his arm was healed and I keep on asking him why he didn't cry when he was injured he said man cannot cry!

When I injured my leg while playing football and he is treating my leg he said I should not cry and learn to be a man

It was a sweet experience for me to learn how to be a man from my father.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fahvvy:
Watch how some people will come to this thread and say "virginity doesn't guarantee a successful marriage" or something of sort undecided...

That's their wahala sha...
My own be say, a woman who willfully sleeps (whether with many men or "just once"wink is UNFIT to be my wife or the mother of my kids undecided...

I can't pay full price for something that indomie & egg could get, nahhhh undecided...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
God bless you for this truth.

You'll see a broke, wretched and miserable Nigerian girl with just two bras and three pants looking for already made man for relationship or marriage.

A Nigerian girl her father is still jumping okada having the gut to broke shame a guy for not getting her things her poor father failed to get for her.

A Nigerian girl that only her SIM card is the only property registered in her name having the effrontery to call a hustling man Broke.

Nonsense gender!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
ubunja:
number 3. Women do not have the luxury to follow their heart. Cause who they love may not love them back or may not be in a position to provide security and provision.

number 1. Women don't marry for love. You can't judge who a woman loves by who she marries.

From your passage: yes the guy getting the sex on the side is the Alpha Fuccs,, and the man preparing to marry her is the Beta Buccs. Between a broke good fuccer and a well-to-do provider it's an easy choice for a woman to make: Can she get all the sex she wants from the guy without marrying him? Yes. Then she doesn't have to marry him. Can she get all the money she wants from the man without having to marry him? No. Then she'll marry the man. Cause of course she's going to cheat with the broke guy for the sex later on.

As for question number 2, who gains most from the girl it depends on what these two men want from her.
dual mating strategy! If you had a dollar for everytime you've spoken on this topic, you would be a Quintillionaire!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you are a woman or child, and you are useless, the tribe will forgive you.

If you are a man and you are useless, the tribe will hate you.

You will be at the risk of ostracism.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnchrix(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
My ex just unblock me on Whatsapp, I blocked her back immediately.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zonefree(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Johnchrix:
My ex just unblock me on Whatsapp, I blocked her back immediately.
Block her ghost too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Block her ghost too.

😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
If sabinus doesn't have money I bet with my two balls that this leeche Will never look at him.
They believe that everything is already made for them.

Entitled muthafvck3rs.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Butmight15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.