Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2884295 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
A woman allows herself to be fvcked by a frame she respects.

The stronger the man's frame,the more a woman will crave to be dominated by it.

If a woman doesn't want to be sexually dominated by a man, it's because she doesn't respect him.

- The Wall speaks

Seek Respect from women not love.
You'll get the best she has to offer.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
The screenshot below is from a very good redpill book tittled “THE MANOSPHERE”

The page is for Alpha men who desires marriage and want to raise healthy kids.

You can download the copy online and have a good read.
The book covers the Feminist evolution (1950) from the men perspective and it’s effect on young men, sexual dynamics, sexual liberty, divorce and why western man all mostly discarding the idea of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tunde835(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Onlyfans owner made over $1m everyday last year, excluding bonus That's the guy millions of simps money go to
Hes a love-vendor

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bolabizzle(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
PstDapo:
The problem with most men is that they are always on the look out to please women.
Don't look for a woman to please, look for a woman that will please YOU.

Yes, but the bitter truth is most times the woman that wants to please you, worship you, make you her one and all, will 99% of the time be unattractive physically to you. Life really sucks. It likes to play strange pranks on humans. It is never fair. Let us learn to be realistic and have a stoic approach towards life if not you'll keep going in a merry go round direction.

The big question is will you be mature enough to overlook what she lacks physically and focus on other qualities that she possesses? Have you trained yourself to a level were you no longer allow physical beauty to turn your brain upside down but rather look out for other important qualities that is needed in a woman? I can bet that most guys that come here to vomit and post quotes for likes have at some point in time met a lady that treated them like a king, but because she doesn't have hour glass shape, big nyash, big breasts and eye lash like cat, they didn't even for a second think of giving the girl a chance.

Alot of men focus entirely on a woman's physical looks and this in my opinion is why there is currently disarray in the manosphere community. Today no one can give a standard definition of the redpill because different sub groups have germinated from it. PUA'S, MGTOW, BLACKPILLERS, INCELS... Some crazy weird groups are beginning to spring up in hidden corners of the internet that tries to hypnotise men to become transgender.

For those that their fingers are inching to quote me and tell me they can never have anything to do wit a lady that is ugly, look let me tell you, during our forefathers days when arranged marriage was very common, the parents of the man focused more on the girls family, their background and most importantly the behaviour of the girl. Looks wasn't considered important and if at all it was, it was definitely the last criteria on the list. Was their marriage back then as short-lived and useless like that of today?

I wish the creators of this thread requested for it to be closed but pinned. The early posts, most especially the ones from ubunja that encouraged men to have a nice grooming and start any form of romance with girls that don't look physically attractive were the best because they were realistic. He clearly pointed out the reason behind the logic. if a girl knows you don't find her Physically attractive and she's head over hills for you, how, just how she go play you wayo? There is this natural dominance, wisdom and confidence that a man has when he is with a girl he doesn't find physically attractive. Let that sink in.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:43am On Aug 30, 2023
She still want half of his net worth tho 😆
“Forget redpill and go and make money and women will come and they’ll love you and remain loyal to you forever, redpill is for broke boys”- 🤡

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDDON: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Redpill is a lie, that's the reason you no longer see the people that started this thread here.

😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
HARDDON:

😂😂😂😂
E choke abi
Choken't it?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDDON: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
E choke abi
Choken't it?

The fact remains that all the affairs of life operate on set rules(laws).

Disobey the law of electrical energy and get burned, gloss over the law of floatation and drown.

The world of women is no exception

One.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tunde835(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Onlyfans owner made over $1m everyday last year, excluding bonus That's the guy millions of simps money go to
Even though females dominate it only fans is still owned by a man. Women arent smart enough to build something like it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2023
👍

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2023
AndrewTate:
Sincerely...
I really don't think women issues are as important as you all have made it look on this thread, just look at how many pages y'all have kept just for talking about women! And being so proud of it too!!
Sometimes I wonder your ages!
How men come together in such unshakeable unity not to help each other make money or get ahead but to talk about women... UNA DEY MENT?? EHN??

See wetin una wan turn to religion...
Spending so much time plotting against people wen nor even get una time.
Trying to figure out how to bleep miss world with 0$ at hand.
I be dey vibe with d redpill something da year o but these boys don turn am to something else.
D ginger wen una dey carry put on top woman matter make una channel dat ginger go where money dey, na men una be...nor be market women.
Make una sef imagine am make somebody discover this thread for d first time,everything wen una wan teach am e nor reach wetin ubunja don put up there for d early pages, make d later pages come dey about how to become a high value man where everybody dey share money making ideas with dis same ginger, at least then d thread go get head nor be dis rubbish wen una gather here dey claim Capone upandan 4.

I dey shame 4 una mata.

As usual una fit run una mouth o! I'm down for anybody wen ready 4 vawulence.
Bless y'all ❤️

Depends on what you want

A lot of progressive knowledge is shared here

And most importantly
Having good knowledge on how to deal with the opposite sex ain't bad

Because throughout history
The opposite sex
Has been the downfall of many great Men
Generals, great business Men etc

So it's a good source of knowledge
For many aspiring Men

By the side: ask yourself
when the richest black man on Earth Aliko Dangote has no wife presently

When the top three richest Men;
Elon musk, Jeff bezos and Bill Gates
Were given red card by there wives

Then you will understand that almost every Man need this knowledge or else
You will be thrown under the bus

Talkless of now
The opposite sex is becoming much more brazing and rabid
Especially the times we are in now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Well, I'm not an advocate of promiscuity in men even if it is instinctually wired in them, because when men begin to live according to this way, civilization will quickly run into a quicksand----and this is the problem we are facing today in the world----men becoming feeble without regards for their goals which is more higher than women. These men;simps as they are called will sacrifice their goals and youthfulness chasing women and doing anything to please them hoes.

Nevertheless, truth must be revealed. Men and women are not equal; psychologically, neurologically, biologically and cognitively. That is both genders are complementaries but WILL NEVER BE EQUAL.

A woman seeks a good provider, leader and protector role in a man, and will stick to this man for life because it is what tingles her v****a strings and causes vibration. But such kind of men are rare and for this reason---Women innate dual mating strategy; Alpha f^¢ks beta bucks. AKA Female Hypergamy.

A man will put a cutthroat to his promiscuity based on the love he has for his woman and on the grounds of morality/religion only if a woman can be able to seduce him with her feminine qualities. The women with a high dose of these untapped qualities are mostly virgins who grew up under the auspices of their traditional parents inculcating core values and tradtions into them, and educating them about sexual purity.

In the case above, love will flow naturally from the man to the wife without any thought of numero uno whorism in the mind of the man concerning his beloved wife.

Nature is already a sexist----why the f^¢k do men not have an hymen to determine their debauchery? It is an enigma for the feminists and they are foolishly led astray as a result of this cause.......looooool

Repentant hoes have a chance to lead a good marriage with simps but Kings has predilections for virgins with raw feminity only.

Men should pursue long term values for the sake of nature and civilization progress and not alter it in exchange for cheap hoes and their pu$$!es while women should seduce men with natural feminity within and outside marriage and not with useless feminism.

Thanks.

Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

Lexus 350, 2021 na eem u dey proud dey publish am 4 here 😏😏
Lol...

I've got a solution to your problem:

1) Get 1 sachet of Hypo ( come on its just #50).

2) Gulp it down your stinking throat

3) Wait a few minutes

Viola! your miserable life has ended.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Afrobasic:

That means some men are foolish na undecided

I mean, why spend money aka "simp" on something you don't love?
Spending money on a woman isn't simping bro. Most of you mistake what simping is.
You may find a woman attracted and just wanna smash and move.
You could spend on her to get what you want. It's only simping when you keep spending when you don't get what you want.
For example she disrespects you, hoards sex or no longer adheres to your standards but you still taking her on trips, buys her some Birkin cos you want to act like a gentleman., instead of cutting her off.
Or you keep spending even when you have gotten what you want.

Since you don't love her, it is very okay to dispatch her once you got what you want.

But you need to understand whether you like it or not you gotta spend on a woman directly or indirectly.
Anyone that tells you otherwise is just some guy who types online and never try to practice what they type offline.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Spending money on a woman isn't simping bro. Most of you mistake what simping is.
You may find a woman attracted and just wanna smash and move.
You could spend on her to get what you want. It's only simping when you keep spending when you don't get what you want.
For example she disrespects you, hoards sex or no longer adheres to your standards but you still taking her on trips, buys her some Birkin cos you want to act like a gentleman., instead of cutting her off.
Or you keep spending even when you have gotten what you want.

Since you don't love her, it is very okay to dispatch her once you got what you want.

But you need to understand whether you like it or not you gotta spend on a woman directly or indirectly.
Anyone that tells you otherwise is just some guy who types online and never try to practice what they type offline.

Here we go again with the 'you must spend money on women directly or indirectly' mantra. I find that many men who support this here pay for sex(hookers, oloshos or whatever) and you use that justification to overgeneralize and I don't agree with that. Me no dey pay for sex. You may and I'm not fighting with you, it's your money but don't force that fallacy down my throat biko because I no go ever gree.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2023
bolabizzle:

Yes, but the bitter truth is most times the woman that wants to please you, worship you, make you her one and all, will 99% of the time be unattractive physically to you. Life really sucks. It likes to play strange pranks on humans. It is never fair. Let us learn to be realistic and have a stoic approach towards life if not you'll keep going in a merry go round direction.

The big question is will you be mature enough to overlook what she lacks physically and focus on other qualities that she possesses? Have you trained yourself to a level were you no longer allow physical beauty to turn your brain upside down but rather look out for other important qualities that is needed in a woman? I can bet that most guys that come here to vomit and post quotes for likes have at some point in time met a lady that treated them like a king, but because she doesn't have hour glass shape, big nyash, big breasts and eye lash like cat, they didn't even for a second think of giving the girl a chance.

Alot of men focus entirely on a woman's physical looks and this in my opinion is why there is currently disarray in the manosphere community. Today no one can give a standard definition of the redpill because different sub groups have germinated from it. PUA'S, MGTOW, BLACKPILLERS, INCELS... Some crazy weird groups are beginning to spring up in hidden corners of the internet that tries to hypnotise men to become transgender.

For those that their fingers are inching to quote me and tell me they can never have anything to do wit a lady that is ugly, look let me tell you, during our forefathers days when arranged marriage was very common, the parents of the man focused more on the girls family, their background and most importantly the behaviour of the girl. Looks wasn't considered important and if at all it was, it was definitely the last criteria on the list. Was their marriage back then as short-lived and useless like that of today?

I wish the creators of this thread requested for it to be closed but pinned. The early posts, most especially the ones from ubunja that encouraged men to have a nice grooming and start any form of romance with girls that don't look physically attractive were the best because they were realistic. He clearly pointed out the reason behind the logic. if a girl knows you don't find her Physically attractive and she's head over hills for you, how, just how she go play you wayo? There is this natural dominance, wisdom and confidence that a man has when he is with a girl he doesn't find physically attractive. Let that sink in.

You were making sense before the fourth paragraph. Who told you that in the olden days, women looks are not the primary criteria? It's always been top three on the list, never the bottom. Family, Unspoiled Youth and Beauty are the three pillars for marriage in those days. What are men paying bride price for if not these three(especially unspoiled youth or virginity).

Men will forever be attached to a woman's looks. How can you marry someone you are not attracted to? No be juju be that? Since beauty is subjective, even the socalled ugly girls get married to someone. What redpill teaches is to test her character/mindset and attraction cannot be bought. The same way many women reject men based on looks and attraction is the same for men too or are we supposed to just love every girl who expresses attraction for us, even when we don't want them? We should sleep with them, break their hearts, make them baby mamas and still end up vilified for it? It's called ATTRACTION.

Then, you have this erroneous view that all men want the same body shape in women. Men have many preferences when it comes to women. I won't be caught dead with a slim woman, yet I have friends who would kill for one. Big head, eyes, nose, mouth, small breasts, small ass and differing combinations of these ratios have made some girls attractive and unattractive to some and many men respectively.

What we can do is to tell any woman we don't feel anything for the truth because I don't think redpill is about hurting women or being sadists. It would interest you to know that since attraction can't be bought, the same so-called ugly girls are mercilessly rejecting other men who want them too...so why should you be compelled to love them if there is no attraction to begin with?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2023
luminouz:

Here we go again with the 'you must spend money on women directly or indirectly' mantra. I find that many men who support this here pay for sex(hookers, oloshos or whatever) and you use that justification to overgeneralize and I don't agree with that. Me no dey pay for sex. You may and I'm not fighting with you, it's your money but don't force that fallacy down my throat biko because I no go ever gree.
I didn't force anything on anyone. Besides I didn't say pay for sex. You read wrong. Unless you see spending on a woman as a way of paying for sex then that's okay.

But If I bought my woman a chain cos she's possessed some kind of good behavior and I decide to reward her.. That's me spending on her but I didn't buy sex. If she misbehaves in some way I don't like I could ignore or cut her off.
The only time I will be simping is if she misbehaves and I still buy her a chain or keep her around. That's rewarding bad behavior which is a simp trait. Aside that I don't see any simping in rewarding a woman that respects you and has the type of energy you need around you.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Redpill movie of the day.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I didn't force anything on anyone. Besides I didn't say pay for sex. You read wrong. Unless you see spending on a woman as a way of paying for sex then that's okay.

But If I bought my woman a chain cos she's possessed some kind of good behavior and I decide to reward her.. That's me spending on her but I didn't buy sex. If she misbehaves in some way I don't like I could ignore or cut her off.
The only time I will be simping is if she misbehaves and I still buy her a chain or keep her around. That's rewarding bad behavior which is a simp trait. Aside that I don't see any simping in rewarding a woman that respects you and has the type of energy you need around you.

Your scenario is different from what you painted up there earlier. Because now, she has become YOUR WOMAN, which I interpret to mean your wife. You have tested her and to an extent verified her. A girl will have proven herself to be very very good before she would get any chain from me. This means she would have bought me tons of stuff or shown her loyalty over and over again...to deserve my money. That's exactly what I mean.

I don't reward women for good behaviours, that's like training a dog to sit when you tell it. I give them what they NEED, not what they want.

N.B: I understand your concept but I do have a slightly different opinion. One love though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
luminouz:

Your scenario is different from what you painted up there earlier. Because now, she has become YOUR WOMAN, which I interpret to mean your wife. You have tested her and to an extent verified her. A girl will have proven herself to be very very good before she would get any chain from me. This means she would have bought me tons of stuff or shown her loyalty over and over again...to deserve my money. That's exactly what I mean.

I don't reward women for good behaviours, that's like training a dog to sit when you tell it. I give them what they NEED, not what they want.

N.B: I understand your concept but I do have a slightly different opinion. One love though.

👌🤝

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2023
RIP to redpill thread
Reality of life has dawn on you all
Unfortunately the people that started this mess of a thread ain't here to correct it.

1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
RIP to redpill thread
Reality of life has dawn on you all
Unfortunately the people that started this mess of a thread ain't here to correct it.

Seems like this thread gives u orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2023
Haydens:

Seems like this thread gives u orgasm.
Mess of a thread yet we keep seeing him here day in day out.

Please let's not cease to ignore trolls and simps and they'll tire out naturally.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2023
luminouz:

You were making sense before the fourth paragraph. Who told you that in the olden days, women looks are not the primary criteria? It's always been top three on the list, never the bottom. Family, Unspoiled Youth and Beauty are the three pillars for marriage in those days. What are men paying bride price for if not these three(especially unspoiled youth or virginity).

Men will forever be attached to a woman's looks. How can you marry someone you are not attracted to? No be juju be that? Since beauty is subjective, even the socalled ugly girls get married to someone. What redpill teaches is to test her character/mindset and attraction cannot be bought. The same way many women reject men based on looks and attraction is the same for men too or are we supposed to just love every girl who expresses attraction for us, even when we don't want them? We should sleep with them, break their hearts, make them baby mamas and still end up vilified for it? It's called ATTRACTION.

Then, you have this erroneous view that all men want the same body shape in women. Men have many preferences when it comes to women. I won't be caught dead with a slim woman, yet I have friends who would kill for one. Big head, eyes, nose, mouth, small breasts, small ass and differing combinations of these ratios have made some girls attractive and unattractive to some and many men respectively.

What we can do is to tell any woman we don't feel anything for the truth because I don't think redpill is about hurting women or being sadists. It would interest you to know that since attraction can't be bought, the same so-called ugly girls are mercilessly rejecting other men who want them too...so why should you be compelled to love them if there is no attraction to begin with?
Thumbz up... especially for your last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Smartb0y:
A woman allows herself to be fvcked by a frame she respects.

The stronger the man's frame,the more a woman will crave to be dominated by it.

If a woman doesn't want to be sexually dominated by a man, it's because she doesn't respect him.

- The Wall speaks

Seek Respect from women not love.
You'll get the best she has to offer.

Coming from another OG in the house.

This is the kind of post we were seeing from the beginning and we need more of it.

I salute

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
WHY A MAN SHOULD NOT MARRY EARLY
In general, a modern man shouldn't marry before he has built a masculine frame and understood female nature, regardless of his age.
A masculine frame and understanding of female nature are provincial attributes compared to age.
It is because of this shortcoming that some men, despite being way past 40, divorce more than twice as they strive to get it right.
Traditionally, older people believed that wayward young men who lacked of direction and drive should settle down in marriage. Marrying a woman grounds a young man and gives him a purpose to apply his energies towards. Typically, that comprises feeding his wife and children.
But marrying while young in a modern world often nullifies a man's prospects of having a stable fulfilling marriage, especially from a financial front. In general it blocks his view from finding any higher purpose other than meeting the demands of the survival pressures applied upon him by his family.
Marrying early often poses a life risk to men. I have seen men die prematurely because they married when they were too young. I have seen marriage cutting off young men's chances of developing themselves. Often, gathering frustrations and the futility of their efforts drive many young men to depression and substance abuse.
For many young men, their fortunes often take a turn for the worse when the kids start popping. Marrying young for a man is very much like a girl getting pregnant while still in school.
Of course, for some men who marry early, things work out. Oftentimes, they're men who marry traditional conservative women or men who manage to stay on the path of growth and probably benefit from their parents' support.
But these men are not the norm. For most men, marrying early carries the following disadvantages.

1. YOU CANT GET A QUALITY WOMAN
A man is born without value and must make himself valuable. This takes time, and most men hit their financial stride in their late thirties and forties.
If you marry in your twenties, you are broke and don't have a large pool of women to pick from. So you pick whatever is available to you.
When you've made yourself valuable, you can attract better-quality women and have more options, so will not be operating from scarcity.
Men with limited options make necessity a virtue and are more likely to suffer buyers remorse later on when they realize they made a hasty decision and settled too soon.

2. YOU LACK A MASCULINE FRAME
Because you haven't developed yourself as a man and are far from maximizing your potential, your attainments are few and resources meagre.
As such, even if you invite a woman into your life, it's fairly threadbare. She cannot be contained by you and feels exposed and insecure.
You're likely to be dick driven in your twenties and are more likely to surrender leadership to a woman because of the dopamine you get from her. You haven't fortified yourself as a man and understood
You lack perspicacity and will not make the best decisions in terms of how to direct your attention and spend resources.

3. YOU ARE LESS LIKELY TO GET SUBMISSION FROM HER
Because you're young, the woman you're likely to marry will not be far from you agewise and in terms of life achievements.
She will therefore likely see you as a peer and not a leader. She may not submit to your leadership and you will struggle to have authority in your household.
Even traditionally conservative women often change and their hypergamy makes them leave such unions.
You will find yourself struggling to pay for her maternity, buying pampers, taking care of the growing family and so on.

4. A LITTLE LIVED EXPERIENCE MAKES YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY WEAK
Because you haven't experienced much in life, you're psychologically weak and may have similar anxiety levels as your wife.
So you will not be able to make her feel secure and listen to you. You will be second-guessing yourself and may find yourself deferring to her leadership.
In addition, it places you in a precarious situation in case the relationship goes south of faces turbulence. Your decision making skills are poor, your problem solving skills untested and so on.
You're not ready.
Many guys hanging out in clubs imbibing alcohol and guys using alcohol as a crutch for the difficulties they find themselves in. They don't know what else to do about their indentured lives. It's a slow death. Gout, heart disease and declining SMV stalk them like phantoms.

5. YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO STAGNATE
Because you're weak willed, under siege, reeling from demands from your wife and children, you're not going to have room to manoeuvre.
If you dropped at form four, there may be no room to register for a diploma or evening classes so that you can gain a valuable skill.
This is because the basic needs of your family will take priority over you going to class.
If you have a visionless woman, which is likely, you will be living hand to mouth and working like Sisyphus pushing a boulder uphill your entire life.

6. MARRIAGE OFTEN KILLS AMBITION
Because you do not have a frame and are underdeveloped psychologically, the dopamine you get from regular sex will likely sedate you and kill your hunger for success as you make the woman the center of your universe.
Many men give up on their ambitions once they get married and tied down to their family because of this. They tie their identities to their wives and tether themselves to their families. So they miss opportunities and become devoted father's living a life of insignificance that is hardly a reflection of their potential.

7. ITS OFTEN ILL-INFORMED
Charles Njonjo married in his 50s and lived to see his grandchildren. Jomo Kenyata married Mama Ngina when he was 58 and they had many healthy children.
In Luo, we say a man does not rot. Men age like fine wine and women age like milk.
Don't be in a hurry to marry. Times have changed and the glue that held marriages together has changed or been stripped off.
Take your time. Focus on building your value and protecting your health.
Unless you have a terminal illness, or are from a rich family, there's no rush.
It's women who should worry about marrying young because they have a biological clock.

Take your time and consider very carefully before you marry in your twenties.

Jacob Aliet

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
This marriage has crashed despite all the lovey dovey they do online.
He’s at the peak of his career in Nigeria while she and the kids relocated to the USA for a better life. Sorry man, marriages barely work in the west, the law favors the women and it’s against the men, why won’t the women misbehave..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
heartofcity12:
This marriage has crashed despite all the lovey dovey they do online.
He’s at the peak of his career in Nigeria while she and the kids relocated to the USA for a better life. Sorry man, marriages barely work in the west, the law favors the women and its against the men, why won’t the women misbehave..

Body built but mind deflated

Lack of frame brings about irritation.
Too much irritation brings about divorce.

Pretty sure he's the equality type.
I hope he realizes he was responsible for not just his but his exes attitude.

Men have a heavy burden to uphold and it just doesn't end financially.

That burden of performance is in different phases.

The burden to provide for her
The burden to keep her in her feminine yet chaotic state.

There's no greater challenge a man can encounter than marriage.
He's not just responsible for himself but also his partner.

She knows he's not going anywhere which prompts her to unleash her fully chaotic state without any form of regard.

A man in such position won't survive such feminine force just like this fella.

Sad part is the single mom circle is still in order, breeding kids that'll eventually lack any form of frame to guide them.

No greater curse than a man with a weak mind who gushes over pussy.

He'll be served a cold thin ice of feminine chaos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tips for Kings 1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Smartb0y:

Body built but mind deflated

Lack of frame brings about irritation.
Too much irritation brings about divorce.

Pretty sure he's the equality type.
I hope he realizes he was responsible for not just his but his exes attitude.

Men have a heavy burden to uphold and it just doesn't end financially.

That burden of performance is in different phases.

The burden to provide for her
The burden to keep her in her feminine yet chaotic state.

There's no greater challenge a man can encounter than marriage.
He's not just responsible for himself but also his partner.

She knows he's not going anywhere which prompts her to unleash her fully chaotic state without any form of regard.

A man in such position won't survive such feminine force just like this fella.

Sad part is the single mom circle is still in order, breeding kids that'll eventually lack any form of frame to guide them.

No greater curse than a man with a weak mind who gushes over pussy.

He'll be served a cold thin ice of feminine chaos.

Well said!!
He had it coming, rumor has it that she cheated on him but he took the blame like he was the one that cheated to save their marriage when they initially separated and reconciled. We don’t know what it is this time that led to this divorce, she probably cheated again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tips for Kings 2

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
heartofcity12:

Well said!!
He had it coming, rumor has it that she cheated on him but he took the blame like he was the one that cheated to save their marriage when they first separated and reconciled. We don’t know what it is this time that led to this divorce, she probably cheated again.

A woman cannot stand a man who lacks frame.
A man without frame makes a woman masculine.
They switch energy.

A woman can barely stand being a woman with all the mental confusion that transpires in their head.

They always seek where they can dump these emotional baggages, someone that can help them curb their mental worries.

Sadly based on what you said, that guys reeks of feminine energy.

Nothing as repelling to a woman than a feminine man.

Accountability is non-existent to a woman,blame shifting is the norm. So a man must always brace up to carry this defect in woman which involves staying in his masculine state and being responsible for all things.

His situation is akin to a stay at home guy while the wife works. She'll dry as fvck as far as sex is concerned. She basically controls the relationship which a woman hates.

Hence ,why the default is always cheating.

Then again, it's always the man's fault 🤣 but there's truth in the saying.

She's a kid,there can't be two kids in a relationship or marriage.
It'll never work out.

Men have forgotten how to be men this 21st century.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.