Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2967383 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14
lymelyte:
Very well said.
Men listen carefully. You can either love or understand a woman. You can't do both..
If you love her just know you won't understand her and if you truly understand women,you can't love them.. The two cannot exist at the same time. One negates the other.
It is very important for youngsters to understand and master the skill of identifying thrash and recreational used only girls from better girls(youthful,purity,fertility amongst other traits ),So that you don't waste your time,resources,energy,attention and money..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15
When a woman likes a guy, she will adjust for him, but if she doesn't, she will want the guy to adjust for her. That's when they start saying, that's who I am, if you love me, accept me the way I am.

Learn game or Perish 👑

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 11:17am On Jul 16
Don't let anybody gaslight you into accepting a girl with a dirty past.
It will ruin you

End.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16
AlphaNugget:
Don't let anybody gaslight you into accepting a girl with a dirty past.
It will ruin you

End.

This is nothing...some guys pee on them and one dude once told me he peed inside his gf....😳😳😳

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16
luminouz:

This is nothing...some guys pee on them and one dude once told me he peed inside his gf....😳😳😳
Damn

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emodeee: 8:43pm On Jul 16
luminouz:

You are a bad boy🙂.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 8:54pm On Jul 16
luminouz:

Ewwww stop lying no lady will allow such from any man. Don't believe everything you are told

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
Ewwww stop lying no lady will allow such from any man. Don't believe everything you are told
Will you leave me alone you low budget Abuja doppelganger!!!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16
Emodeee:

You are a bad boy🙂.

Omoh...my eyes don see oh...

Every beautiful babe you dey admire has a dude who is tired of fûcking them or has fûcked them so mercilessly and peed on them. If you know how roughly these innocent looking babes you crush on are fûcked, you will focus on yourself and take care of your resources and not give a damn about these girls. Some guys tear pussies for a living.

I can never put any girl on a pedestal in my life.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:09am On Jul 17
luminouz:

grin grin grin Her future husband is coming to pay her bride price in full and say he is lucky to have her. What do I know, "her past doesn't matter."

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 5:57am On Jul 17
luminouz:

Will you leave me alone you low budget Abuja doppelganger!!!

Do you know the meaning of doppelgänger? 🤔
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 6:26am On Jul 17
EreluRoz:
Thread surviving on the last bar. Their redpill leaders have all gotten married and quietly left this place for the gullible ones. Martinez39s is engaged, Luminouz has a babymama and his wedding is next year. Ubunja taking care of his daughter while doing redpill online. Caveadullam is out there chasing women but comes online to form redpill. Marriage humbled crackhaus and mosdii and can't even peep here again.

Now what did you all achieve with the redpill? All of you will and must still end up in the arms of a woman and you won't escape the manipulation you all are running away from

At least with the redpill awareness I can see clearly now. I can walk the path to my self develoment and personal legend without getting distracted by one woman.
I now know how the female psyche works and how to play her game.
At least even if I end up in the hands of a woman it would be a beautiful and high valued woman who loves and respect me, and not some local tart that could be seduced with indomie and egg.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 6:38am On Jul 17
Rukevwe999:

At least with the redpill awareness I can see clearly now. I can walk the path to my self develoment and personal legend without getting distracted by one woman.
I now know how the female psyche works and how to play her game.
At least even if I end up in the hands of a woman it would be a beautiful and high valued woman who loves and respect me, and not some local tart that could be seduced with indomie and egg.
But all men lost their virginity for free, some even paid the women they lost it to, so what are you saying. Men are cheaper than the air we breathe

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 6:52am On Jul 17
Then why do you jump from thread to thread, looking for who to konk you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Her future husband is coming to pay her bride price in full and say he is lucky to have her. What do I know, "her past doesn't matter."
Lmaooo

I have seen things bro. Those angelic beings have been fûcked roughly, nutted on, peed on and some other really sick shiit. I go come pay bride price on that one? No be me... Some dudes even kneel down to propose and still get slapped. Kai.

That's why pedestalising a woman is a sad story.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17
The more chances you give her, the less she values you.

She's not afraid to lose you because she knows no matter what, you won't walk away.

This is why I often say these:

1. "Never let a woman feel like she owns you. It's dangerous. Women with this mindset always stray."

2. "No woman cheats like a woman in a secure & perfect relationship.
She cheats out of boredom."

3. "If you fail to be her problem, she becomes yours."

The bottom line is never let any woman get comfortable disrespecting you.

Keep in mind the first rule of GAME:
"Never get attached to a woman to the point that leaving her becomes problematic.
Always maintain your independence."

Wise words of Bambulu 👑

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17
🫴 Ignorance is no excuse for marrying a hoe.

Learn or perish!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BeyondCertainty: 7:53pm On Jul 17
AlphaNugget:
🫴 Ignorance is no excuse for marrying a hoe.

Learn or perish!

Scrutinize her past thoroughly before you commit.

And, meet this 3 criteria before you go ahead.

. Fosil - be older.
. Fitness - be physically strong and muscular.
. Fortune - be richer and wealthier.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17
BeyondCertainty:

Scrutinize her past thoroughly before you commit.

And, meet this 3 criteria before you go ahead.

. Fosil - be older.
. Fitness - be physically strong and muscular.
. Fortune - be richer and wealthier.
No cap detected 💪

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17
AlphaNugget:

No cap detected 💪

Seconded 💯

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dangrace01: 9:07pm On Jul 17
imustsaymymindo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czk7rcXx8tE

Kiyosaki and Rollo. Interesting convo.

Wow it's great seeing kiyosaki realising his mistake and openly admitting. This is a real human being.

Kiyosaki is a legend

I remember years back you'll never hear him say I and my wife he always say as my wife and I, placing his wife before himself. The woman still left

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:08am On Jul 18
Dangrace01:

Wow it's great seeing kiyosaki realising his mistake and openly admitting. This is a real human being.

Kiyosaki is a legend

I remember years back you'll never hear him say I and my wife he always say as my wife and I, placing his wife before himself. The woman still left
Kudos to him. It takes a honest, upright and intellectually brave man to admit his mistakes and errors, especially embarrassing ones.

This is one of the ways you know people that mean well and will go far in the red pill.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 11:41am On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
But all men lost their virginity for free, some even paid the women they lost it to, so what are you saying. Men are cheaper than the air we breathe

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 11:49am On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
Let's get over with this already: What kind of noodles would you like? Indomie or Minimie?
How many eggs do you want on your noodles?
DM me your answers and I'll send you my address so we can get started.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 8:48pm On Jul 18
Rukevwe999:

Let's get over with this already: What kind of noodles would you like? Indomie or Minimie?
How many eggs do you want on your noodles?
DM me your answers and I'll send you my address so we can get started.
Na better orodeko I need not that sufferhead wey you carry.

Redpillers your thread is dead, nobody send you people again. Shame is catching me for you people.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CuteNbad(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
men are cheap until it's time for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 8:57pm On Jul 18
CuteNbad:
So you know most men these days are not good for marriage? That's good

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:26am On Jul 19
CuteNbad:

You dey mind the wereyyyyyy

When time reach to snatch one for long-term aid and financial insurance..naso den go humble, join church, go Shiloh and become relationship experts.

Leave that alone...she still dey her papa house at 36... Reality will hit her faster than COVID soon

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:54am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Na better orodeko I need not that sufferhead wey you carry.

Redpillers your thread is dead, nobody send you people again. Shame is catching me for you people.
Fine girl no shame na. I bet you were salivating while imagining the aroma of that indomie doused with carrot and onions. After all this shakara as usual, you'll still land at my place because of indomie.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 11:41am On Jul 19
When CR7 mother turned 60, he threw a birthday bash for her and his girlfriend Irina Shayk refused to attend the party. Ronaldo withdrew his commitment and ended things afterwards.

It was reported that Irina was uncomfortable with Ronaldo's closed ties with his family particularly his mom. Ronaldo knew that committing to her may cause friction in his closed knitted family and he did the needful.

After their relationship ended, Irina claimed that she was ugly and insecure in the relationship. He further urged her followers to unfollow her on IG if they were following her because of Ronaldo. The model reportedly lost 11 million followers in 24 hours.

Irina dated American actor Bradley Cooper and they had a daughter together before ending things.

Irina is currently shopping for a boyfriend now🤣🤣🤣.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19
Hypergamy will ruin that gender

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mhistaedie01(m): 2:23am On Jul 20
lmao she later let me disvirgin her... wahlai there are no rules to this thing cheesy
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

SHE IS TRYING TO DE-MYSTEFY YOU

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO REPLY HER?

SHE IS NOT INTO YOU

DONT STRESS YOUR SELF, TRY AND CUT OFF THE FEELINGS YOU HAVE DEVELOPED FOR HER AND MOVE ON BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
COS IF YOU CHASE HER NA "ON YOUR OWN" YOU DEY OOO (LEARN GAME FIRST)

SHE IS TRYING TO STRESS YOU

SHE GOT NO GENUINE LOVE FOR YOU
BROS NEXT HER SILLY ASS (LEARN GAME FIRST)

THAT GIRL GO MANIPULATE YOU TIRE, GO AND LEARN GAME FIRST OF ALL, NO JUST RUSH DEY GAME WOMAN WEY YOU NEVER SABI PLAY

DUDE THAT BITCH IS DECEPTIVE AND MANIPULATIVE, ACCORDING TO UR STATEMENT YOU SAID THE GIRL WAS CATCHING FEELINGS, THAT'S A LIE

SHE ONLY GAVE YOU A FAKE GREENLIGHT AND YOU CONCLUDED THAT SHE WAS CATCHING FEELINGS

THAT BITCH ONLY WANTS TO USE HER EMOTIONS TO LEAD YOU ON SO YOU TOO WILL THINK SHE CAUGHT FEELINGS IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN HER ONCE SHE NOTICE YOU ARE DEEPLY EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN HER IT IS GAME OVER

WOMEN USE TO FABRICATE FAKE EMOTIONAL LOVE THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL DECEPTION DONT FALL FOR HER SHITS, STAND STRONG COS YOU AN OG

BROTHER MAN THAT GIRL NO LIKE YOU OOO DONT GO AND DISAPPOINT YOUR SLEF
DONT LET HER USE HER EMOTIONLESSNESS TO RUN YOU STREET GO AND LEARN GAME SO YOU CAN FILTER WOMEN AND KNOW THIER TRUE INTENTIONS

THE QUESTION YOU ASKED SHOWS THAT YOU STILL NOT IN CHARGE

DONT RUSH AND FLOOR WOMEN IF YOU HAVE NOT MASTERED GAME BROTHER
TAKE UR TIME AND START READING THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 1 TILL HERE
AND READ UP THOSE BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOUR KNOWLEDGE BIG TIME THEN GO OUT THERE AND INTERACT WITH WOMEN

IMAGINE ALL THE SHIT TEST YOU HAVE FAILED FROM THE FIRST DAY YOU MET HER,
COS IF YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE FAILED NONE YOU ARE LYING OR DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE DOMINANT ONE BTW BOTH OF YOU

ALL POWER BELONGS TO THAT BIITCH

WHAT I ADVISE YOU TO DO IS TO CALM DOWN LEARN, STUDY AND ASSIMILATE GAME INTO YOUR HEAD

WORK ON BUILDING UP YOUR FRAME

THANK YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sajmark(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.