Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,427 members, 7,932,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2937999 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26
Worrying about what women think about you is pointless. Women cares less about your problems. Stop complaining and start taking action.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26
The blame game won't work for you. You're a man. If you lack confidence and self-esteem, you won't make it.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26
If you embark on impressing women and seeking pleasure from them today, tomorrow is going to be hell. Saying NO will save your life.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:41pm On Aug 26
imustsaymymindo:

I also think you are intelligent bro. I love and respect your old posts on here especially.

But I think these days you are all about prescriptions and maybe it could be tied to you trying to sell a particular book that is meant to make the game easier for newbies. Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts and due diligence must be done.

Either ways. Good luck!

Thank you. Most smart guys just like you have told me that my redpill wisdom and "game" teaching is top-notch.

By the way,
I love this word you used:
"prescription"

Let me use that to drop some hard core wisdom... that'll help guys. I'm gonna separate the write up in four parts. Let's begin with part 1

PART one

Many guys get stuck because they're focusing on the wrong things. Here's the deal: most guys mix up their goals with by-products, and that’s where they falter. They fixate on the by-products when dealing with women, and that’s their main issue.

For clarity, let’s define "Goal" as what you're aiming to accomplish. A "By-product" is something that naturally happens as a result of achieving your goal, but you don’t actively seek it out.

Take graphic design, for example. Your real goal might be to showcase your best work. You'd create impressive designs, network with business owners, and offer your redesigns as gifts. By doing this, the by-product will likely be an overflow of clients wanting your services.

Let’s apply this to me selling on romance section nairaland. Selling a book like "Top G Dating Secrets" and making money isn’t my goal. It’s a by-product. My actual goal is to share my unique insights and help guys eliminate unproductive mindsets that hinder their success with women.

In this forum, one by-product is that I've come across some great guys like IAmHim1, KingEarnest, Lordfranklin, PinkNature, Smartb0y, AlphaNugget, Martinez39s, badblackgod, Caveadullam, luminouz and couple of others that I can't remember their names right now as I'm typing this.

Another by-product is that I've sold quite a number of copies of the book, But my main focus is helping men improve their game with women. I sell copies of my book, great—but that’s not the aim. I’m content even if I don’t sell a single copy because I’m not financially needy.

One of my mentors once said, "The worst time to start a business is when you need money." This rings true because desperate need can cloud your judgment and stunt your business’s growth. It’s similar with dating—if you’re desperate for a relationship or sex, it often backfires.

So, if you’re struggling with dating, it’s because you’re focusing on the wrong goal. Getting sex or a girlfriend isn’t the real goal; it's a by-product of focusing on the right things. The real goal is often less glamorous but far more effective.

Curious about what you should focus on instead?

Stay tuned for PART 2 of this write-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SpencerForbes: 12:48am
#truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.