Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2860765 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:05am On Feb 16, 2021
and my guy dey use android grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 4:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Tunde835:
I know, i've thought of this several times. During world war II only men were conscripted into the army in the United states to risk themselves in battle; young, abled men with a future ahead of them were sacrificed. These men were sent to the warfront to be killed and face brutal death, i remember watching hacksaw ridge seeing decayed body of male soldiers. Yet, feminists want us to believe that females who were sewing boots and repairing aircraft engines deserve more credit than the males who risked their lives at the warfront. I went on Quora and saw an answer to a question about why men are killed more during wars and the top answer by a user stated that females "were more valuable" mainly for not much other than reproducing and that men were considered more disposable.

Of course! By nature, Women are considered to be more valuable , while men are disposable
Since nature has placed birthing roles on the female gender, Most times they're the most important in the decision if life continues on earth or not.
Okay look at it from another angle
Just one man can impregnate 2000 females meanwhile vice versa it's almost impossible

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2021
yahjac:

how long have you been married ?
what's the age difference between you and your wife ?

Married for 8 years. 2 years difference between us. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Skepticus:

Lol. Not targeted at those who are married.

I'm not against getting married, even, though I'm not a fan of it.

The man who made this quote (H.L Mencken, American journalist and literary critic) made that quote as a married man at a time (1930s - 1940s) when women of his generation were still feminine and chaste. The quote was suppose to be a humorous mockery of himself and other married men when they realized later, how much they sacrificed and how much more they could have achieved if they were single. He was never against marriage just like I am but I wish men could hold on to their commitment and cherish it more instead of throwing it in the hands of spent sluts and achieve more for themselves than they could ever. I know my wish is unrealistic for a lot of men.

Okay ooooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:05am On Feb 16, 2021
yahjac:

honestly we need more inputs from married men.
they have first hand experience and nothing can be compared to that.

Yes, you are right because we have the first-hand experience of marriage.

That is why to go into marriage, you better choose a partner if doing it without love been the major criteria. You will see things clearly and choose with your eyes wide open.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:22am On Feb 16, 2021
yahjac:

rhis is a friendly banter:

you can't just conclude that marriage has lost its relevance.

dat one nah argument between you and God; the creator of the marriage institution (for those that are spiritual and believe in a supreme being). majority of religions support marriage.

well if you're an atheist or not, you're still entitled to you're own opinion but don't conclude for everybody because you have a handful of logical truths.

each human being is created with
-physical needs
-spiritual needs
-emotional needs
(if there's anyone I missed, feel free to correct me)

Due to the love of the flesh people people place more priority on physical needs than the other aspects combined.
that's why people enter relationships for the wrong reasons such as money and regular sex.

marriage makes one fufill his or her emotional needs in a morally acceptable manner (if you're a believer of a god, regardless of the religion)

secondly, I agree with you that each generation comes with its own advantages and disadvantages but I disagree with some of your points.

it may seem this current generation is earning more money but if you look at it closely we aren't considering inflation and the time value of money.
1 naira was valuable in 1950s but 50 naira is worthless in 2021
what we have are people earning high but they majority aren't even rich.
funny enough even with all these technological advances our life span is reducing especially for men.

Concerning the points you raised about marriage - Bro, you have good points but the truth still remain that Most women choose men due to what they can get and not what God ordained and they will gladly leave the marriage without giving 2 foocks what God says or what the man had done for them before.
Also, from my experience so far, have developed this phobia for women due to what have seen.
Most guys see women on the surface level. Believe me, NO man who has gone into the undergound female world and come back will want to marry or have anything to do with it.
There is one reality have come to know from little experience in the women's world - ALL WOMEN are WHORES - i hope you heard well? including our mothers, wives, sisters, aunties etc simply because there is this LovePeddler atom inside ALL women and will only be triggered when the necessary conditions are met.
For some, it may be hunger that will trigger it, for some heart-break, war/crisis and living in IDP camps and become whores when survival instinct kicks in due to scarce resources, some for fun, some for money, some political factors that has rendered the country poor etc i can go on and on but the truth still remain - all women are whores and some are only responsible because the necessary factors have not been triggered.
Bro, have met ladies that want me to do 3some, many dirty bad shits. Some are married now and i doubt if they will be faithful and these are women you see on street and they look responsible, calm, good looking, religious but underneath, they are are Disasters.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Some things Just pop up In my mind now and I feel I should put It on here
1.I'm starting to feel Almighty GOD Is the King of Redpill
2.Has anyone wondered why God didn't and haven't revealed himself all this while??
Because Invisibility is a superpower. LOL! That's why people long to see and talk to Him. They're wondering who's behind all the mysteries.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Some of us have broken free from some mental chains like religion, tribalism, patriotisms etc. But very few men are bold and strong enough to break the chain called masculinity.

Some ancient men, sat down and dictated the lives and destinies of generations of men to come.

A man must be loyal, a man must be stoic, a man must never show weakness, a man must executive his duties until death etc. Unwritten, slavish laws which are subconsciously instilled in us through socialization.

Let me be short, we are all slaves. If men should be worried about anything, it should be about our miserable lives. Lives which revolves around proving that we are men.

You live your lives, toiling for others, you are constantly under pressure. You cannot live beyond the codes of men. The moment a man goes against the laws of men, we condemn him and hurt his ego.

You do nothing good with your lives. You spend your lives proving that you are a man, instead of enjoying it. You constantly prove to your fellow men that you are a man, you pound women for hours to prove you are a man, you join secret or silly organizations to prove you are a man, you gulp several bottles of bitter beer to prove you are a man. You do not even realize that you are not living. You constantly prove to your wives that you are a man. The moment she leaves you, you feel less a man and Commit suicide.

After working hard all your lives, providing for family and relatives, your only reward is being called "a man".

Because of this mental padlock, you do not see women are as humans as you are. Infact, this mental padlock has caged men from reasoning properly. A man might be a good thinker, but when the issue of masculinity or equality is discussed, his brain shuts down.

Example: As a man, what would you lose, if women succeed in eliminating bride price?

This word "man" has blinded you that you will rather be slaves to women than be equal to women. You will rather have a woman dependent on you and be a leech on you, than have a woman as your equal.

When women mention gender equality, you exhibit cognitive dissonance. You begin to resist.
You are blind that you cannot see that this "gender equality" is freedom for men.

You want a system where you will continue to be slaves, and your reward is a pat on the back, than have a system where everyone is free to choose their own path.

Men must stop focusing or talking about women and focusing on themselves.

We call women hoes but you have not for one day, taught of controlling your sexual urges. You constantly patronize women for sex, when they show you pepper, you come to the internet and wail.

When will you realize that, no matter the redpill or pill you swallow, as long as you don't have self-control, you'll always be at the mercy of women?

Men must stop focusing on women and start focusing on themselves. We are slaves to the word "man". We must free ourselves.

Women are happier today because they have freed themselves from the traditional definition of " woman". They now live their lives on their own terms. They have no pressure nor expectations.

Men must follow suit, so that we can live longer.

Men redefine the word man, so that we can stop being slaves.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2021
DAY 47, REDPILL 2021

The reason women lose interest in you is because you lose interest in yourself. You decided to become a spectator rather than a player who is accorded praises and rewards. You neglected yourself and made them your centre of gravity. Instead of playing to win, you were playing for mere entertainment and comic show.

Become the player; occupy that pedestal. Become the crown every eyes should behold. Become the golden prize everyone wants to possess.

Authority: Be spectacular!

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Men are slaves to the word "Men" that we constantly have to prove that we are "Men". We forget about living and stay focused on surviving just because we wanna be called Men. Hmm, indeed we are slaves to the word "Men".

I totally have nothing else to say, Sir!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2021
The cockerel is the male chicken. He is always looking majestic and walks around galantly. He has no problems because he has very little duties. All he does is eat, crow and spread his seeds.

The hen is the female chicken. She is always unhappy and angry, because she has several duties. She has to protect herself, protect her babies and provide food for herself and her chicks. Because of this multiple duties, the hen is more likely to die from accident than the cockerel.

Looking at the lives of the cockerel and the hen, why you don't want gender equality when it is obvious that man is endowed with no natural duty but the woman is burdened with the duty of childbirth and nurture?

Why can't you see that gender equality will be the best thing that will happen to man?

Why are you bent on maintaining this system which has kept men as slaves?

Don't you want a life of few duties?

Don't you want to be free like the cockerel?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Some of us have broken free from some mental chains like religion, tribalism, patriotisms etc. But very few men are bold and strong enough to break the chain called masculinity.

Some ancient men, sat down and dictated the lives and destinies of generations of men to come.

A man must be loyal, a man must be stoic, a man must never show weakness, a man must executive his duties until death etc. Unwritten, slavish laws which are subconsciously instilled in us through socialization.

Let me be short, we are all slaves. If men should be worried about anything, it should be about our miserable lives. Lives which revolves around proving that we are men.

You live your lives, toiling for others, you are constantly under pressure. You cannot live beyond the codes of men. The moment a man goes against the laws of men, we condemn him and hurt his ego.

You do nothing good with your lives. You spend your lives proving that you are a man, instead of enjoying it. You constantly prove to your fellow men that you are a man, you pound women for hours to prove you are a man, you join secret or silly organizations to prove you are a man, you gulp several bottles of bitter beer to prove you are a man. You do not even realize that you are not living. You constantly prove to your wives that you are a man. The moment she leaves you, you feel less a man and Commit suicide.

After working hard all your lives, providing for family and relatives, your only reward is being called "a man".

Because of this mental padlock, you do not see women are as humans as you are. Infact, this mental padlock has caged men from reasoning properly. A man might be a good thinker, but when the issue of masculinity or equality is discussed, his brain shuts down.

[b]Example: As a man, what would you lose, if women succeed in eliminating bride price? [/]

This word "man" has blinded you that you will rather be slaves to women than be equal to women. You will rather have a woman dependent on you and be a leech on you, than have a woman as your equal.

When women mention gender equality, you exhibit cognitive dissonance. You begin to resist.
You are blind that you cannot see that this "gender equality" is freedom for men.

You want a system where you will continue to be slaves, and your reward is a pat on the back, than have a system where everyone is free to choose their own path.

We call women hoes but you have not for one day, taught of controlling your sexual urges. You constantly patronize women for sex, when they show you pepper, you come to the internet and wail.

When will you realize that, no matter the redpill or pill you swallow, as long as you don't have self-control, you'll always be at the mercy of women?

Men must stop focusing on women and start focusing on themselves. We are slaves to the word "man". We must free ourselves.

Women are happier today because they have freed themselves from the traditional definition of " woman". They now live their lives on their own terms. They have no pressure nor expectations.

You have said it all bro..

This is the summary of the red pill.
This is what the movement is all about.

Bless you bro.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Soulrebel2:

You have said it all bro..

This is the summary of the red pill.
This is what the movement is all about.

Bless you bro.

God bless you too.

We must let our brothers know the truth.

Women are now free. Time to free us to free ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The cockerel is the male chicken. He is always looking majestic and walks around galantly. He has no problems because he has very little duties. All he does is eat, crow and spread his seeds.

The hen is the female chicken. She is always unhappy and angry, because she has several duties. She has to protect herself, protect her babies and provide food for herself and her chicks. Because of this multiple duties, the hen is more likely to die from accident than the cockerel.

Looking at the lives of the cockerel and the hen, why you don't want gender equality when it is obvious that man is endowed with no natural duty but the woman is burdened with the duty of childbirth and nurture?

Why can't you see that gender equality will be the best thing that will happen to man?

Of course, Men wants to be the cockerel. But we are forgetting the hidden agenda of why these "women" wants gender equality. The aim is not to relieve Men of their duties. They only wants gender equality where it is only going to favour them. Why don't they start going to war, going for construction, doing hard labour as Men? They want gender equality but they are not expending the same energy and power as Men.

We have seen that women are poor at handling Power. Where a woman is the sole leader of a position, it usually leads to chaos. They don't want gender equality in hard labour, they only wants it for the profits involved not the power expelled.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I have a frnd(a businessman), he said his wife can never work or earn a living, that it will make her to stop respecting him.
PS. This guy is not even financially stable.

He said that if his wife eventually starts a business and start doing well, he'll go behind her back and cripple her business. Just so she can be depending on him..

WTF...I was speechless. I was just looking at him and I was basically lost of words.

That's the world we live in...you work your ass off for some retired LovePeddler. Sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Soulrebel2:

I have a frnd(a businessman), he said his wife can never work or earn a living, that it will make her to stop respecting him.
PS. This guy is not even financially stable.

He said that if his wife eventually starts a business and start doing well, he'll go behind her back and cripple her business. Just so she can be depending on him..

WTF...I was speechless. I was just looking at him and I was basically lost of words.

That's the world we live in...you work your ass off for some retired LovePeddler. Sad

The relationship between man and woman can be likened to a case of a man who owns a lion is in cage.

A man who has a lion in a cage, has to work hard to provide goats for his lion. He could simply set the lion free so that the lion can hunt food for himself but he chose to be keep the lion caged so that he can be called a LION-OWNER.

As long as the lion remains in the cage, he'll always be a slave to the lion because he has to provide for the lion.

What is his reward for working hard and providing for the lion?

What is our reward for working hard and providing for our women?

Men are in a sorry state because they are blinded by masculinity. They cannot see that they are slaves.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Example: As a man, what would you lose, if women succeed in eliminating bride price?

What you're saying is total nonsense
You're subtlety advocating for gender equality
We are men and won't abdicate our traditional role giving us authority and demanding responsiblity
Women are fickle Machiavellians who aren't bound by honor and logic like men
You are talking trash
Gender equality will always lead to female supremacy because they will prey on the weakness of men( our protection instinct)
We men must never allow Progressivive leftist leaning Egalitarianistic-Equalistic ideologies to influence our culture and religious stronghold for the traditional and Christian Brothers and atheist brothers should never subscribe for the equalist dogma , they should work with logic and reason

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

You're so ignorant and naive that you expect women to keep the end of their deal when they are fully emancipated, you don't learn from European scandanavian countries like Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, and US , Canada, it was gender equality that enslaved men and created the manosphere which is only active online as you will be destroyed and openly crucified if you are openly know as a redpiller

Never forget , women are not bound to honor,and principles like men , they are Solipsisitic, narcissistic and emotional beings who have no moral code, we are to curb their Hypergamy and train them with whatever tools seem fit , redpill philosophy, religion,or culture

I understand your point against tribalism and religion but I will not discard them as tools for having supreme rule over Women for the sake of civilization

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

this is the deepest comment on this thread, I wish it could be copied and pasted on the 1st page.
But the reason why some men don't buy this gender equality stuff is the fact that 'women only want to be equal when it favours them while settling for inequality when it suits them'
HYPOCRISY

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

You're so ignorant and naive that you expect women to keep the end of their deal when they are fully emancipated, you don't learn from European scandanavian countries like Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, and US , Canada, it was gender equality that enslaved men and created the manosphere which is only active online as you will be destroyed and openly crucified if you are openly know as a redpiller

Never forget , women are not bound to honor,and principles like men , they are Solipsisitic, narcissistic and emotional beings who have no moral code, we are to curb their Hypergamy and train them with whatever tools seem fit , redpill philosophy, religion,or culture

I understand your point against tribalism and religion but I will not discard them as tools for having supreme rule over Women for the sake of civilization
That's why I posted that comment too on gender equality. Their aim is to emasculate and create a society of effeminate men.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

What you're saying is total nonsense
You're subtlety advocating for gender equality
We are men and won't abdicate our traditional role giving us authority and demanding responsiblity
Women are fickle Machiavellians who aren't bound by honor and logic like men
You are talking trash
Gender equality will always lead to female supremacy because they will prey on the weakness of men( our protection instinct)
We men must never allow Progressivive leftist leaning Egalitarianistic-Equalistic ideologies to influence our culture and religious stronghold for the traditional and Christian Brothers and atheist brothers should never subscribe for the equalist dogma , they should work with logic and reason

Exactly my point.

You are exhibiting cognitive dissonance, same way a religionist becomes confused and defensive when you show him some inconsistencies in his holy book.

I ask you, asides

1. Shorter lifespan.
2. Likely to die from violence.
3. stricter punishments and longer jail term.
4. Likely to get an E or F at school because men get 70% of E's and F's at school.
5. More likely to commit suicide.

Tell me, what more benefits do you enjoy as a man?

Can't you see that gender equality is an opportunity for us to restructure society and remove some burdens from the male gender?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2021
TheUndercover:

That's why I posted that comment too on gender equality. Their aim is to emasculate and create a society of effeminate men.

Exactly, I read some of them
These moniker thinks he's helping men but doesn't know he's weakening them and allowing women to be chaotic which would destroy civilization in the long run

I was so angry that I felt appauled by such comments on the manosphere confusing our brothers and misguiding their thoughts

The moniker is very dangerous

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Exactly my point.

You are exhibiting cognitive dissonance, same way a religionist becomes confused and defensive when you show him some inconsistencies in his holy book.

I ask you, asides

1. Shorter lifespan.
4. Likely to get an E or F at school because men get 70% of E's and F's at school.

Can't you see that gender equality is an opportunity for us to restructure society and remove some burdens from the male gender?

Good and bad things happens to both genders first of all.

There's no burden on the female gender.

Men are created and women are born

Gender equality is against nature and order

We need both the masculine finesse and feminine finesse to make the world a more balanced place.

I don't see gender equality as an opportunity to remove burdens for the male gender because the male gender is not complaining about any burden whatsoever.

Scandinavian countries tried removing ur so-called burdens and now they have a serious crisis of gender identity.

Making women head of the family won't help men whatsoever. Women are narcissistic, selfish and solipsistic....they don't care about the male gender, that's why they love the male gender conditionally

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Exactly my point.

I ask you, asides

1. Shorter lifespan.

Can't you see these is a systematic problem which femcentric govt took advantage of to enslave men and discard us since we are disposable
That's why redpill is an individual philosophy , not a socio-politcal movement
We commit suicide because we don't have the emotional support structure to bear with us as we are developing and maturing to become Men, that's what the redpill provides for us , yet many men who are potential suicide victims will reject the tenets of the redpill
The system is rigged but we can win only on an individual level not by giving women absolute power as a collective, they will destroy themselves , us and civilization

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

All bloody fallacy

Who told u women are more happier now??

Women now are more miserable and unhappy because they are losing their femininity or trying to fight their femininity.

Masculinity is a good trait that men should never think of losing, it's our badge. It's our identity.

U are sounding like a woman and women are drawn towards utopian thinking that's why they came about with feminism.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Exactly my point.

I ask you, asides

1. Shorter lifespan.

You are not apply logic or open minded analysis with regards to the subject discussed , if you really engaged in critical thinking taking into account the Biological, psychological, sociological,and evolutionary differences between male and female, you won't come out with these utopian Egalitarianistic-Equalistic ideologies as the solution to Emancipate men from women and society generally

If you are realistic and pragmatic taking into account women's Machiavellian nature you will know gender equality is not the solution, women don't see equality the way men see equality, that's why they are Hypergamous

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Boom!!!

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

Check back to the first few pages of this thread, you'll see my comments supporting the maintainance of this present system. I know about the ways of men and the components of masculinity. I have bashed women on nairaland and traded words severally with bitter feminists like pocohantas and the rest.

But you see this truth, it must be spoken.

You can accuse me of anything, but calling my posts rubbish without actually dissecting it and pointing out the false claims or inconsistencies, do not only prove you are illogical, it proves that I'm right; when it comes to masculinity, the reasoning of men shut down.

Let us start from somewhere.

The emasculation men didn't start from Sweden or any European country. The emasculation of men, started in early society, where man had to tame and cage women in his journey to conquer nature and instill order in this chaotic world.

My analogy of the man and the caged lion should help you understand this. Marriage is a system used to tame women. In the process of creating marriage, man tamed himself by choosing to live a life of working for women and offering bribe to women, to ensure that she stays comfortably in her chains. Man is the custodian of society, by creating the marital institution, he emasculated himself.

Secondly, you are right, women have no experience with loyalty because loyalty is a component of masculinity, whereas femininity is just an embodiment of meekness and humility. But you misunderstand my post. My asking men to accept equality, is charging men to individually live like equals to women.

I ask that men become equal with women by refusing to slaves to women and dropping or modifying the traditional definition of man. I do not ask that men enter an agreement with women.
I ask that men abandon their social duties and pledge loyalty to himself.

This is the gospel of mgtow.

Also, If you think you are above women in this society, then you are exactly what my first post talks about. You are blinded by your pride, and masculinity.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Women are valuable because they are nature in human form. They are the portal to life.

There was a time in sweden, where feminists started aborting male babies.

Their plan was to keep few males who'll be responsible for impregnating them. Once they're pregnant and they find out the baby is male, they abort it. If the baby is female, they keep it. I don't know how the madness died but it gained serious attention.

What does that tell you?

Women have the power to populate the world with females. Naturally, there is a reason why we give birth to more females than males.

Infact, it is because women are valuable, that is why men created a system where they choose to be slaves to women.

What the fvck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Good and bad things happens to both genders first of all.

There's no burden on the male gender.

Men are created and women are born

Gender equality is against nature and order

We need both the masculine finesse and feminine finesse to make the world a more balanced place.

I don't see gender equality as an opportunity to remove burdens for the male gender because the male gender is not complaining about any burden whatsoever.

Scandinavian countries tried removing ur so-called burdens and now they have a serious crisis of gender identity.

Making women head of the family won't help men whatsoever. Women are narcissistic, selfish and solipsistic....they don't care about the male gender, that's why they love the male gender conditionally
Seconded, a society of Masculine vs Masculine won't work. It takes positive and negative to attract, not positive and positive. Both genders have their roles to play, and if both genders decides to leave their roles for the other, we've seen that this usually leads to chaos.

Men are meant to lead and women simply follow suit. Men are leaders not followers. Men wants to be the winning team, Women simply wants to be part of the winning team. Gender equality as it is defined today by the modern world cannot work lest it creates disaster.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: imustsaymymindo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.