Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,886 members, 7,938,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2946612 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:00am On May 21, 2021
SOZINN:

Guy my head has imploded.
I swear
I never see anything for where woman dey
Chai omo
heartofcity12 please keep them coming.
Kai
I'm shocked.

Typical of men, there would always be exaggerations in some of the stories but most are not far from reality. If you have been on the streets, you'll relate with some of these stories. Most women are not different from single ladies to women married to men who treat them comfortably. Even, when I still had some level of blue pill thinking, I would never be caught dead chasing a lady (of this era), or asking her out for dates and formal relationships (I don't give relationship advice on this thread for this and other reasons). In my own personal opinion, formal relationships with this present generation of women are a waste of time. If she doesn't find you sexually attractive to a great extent and chose you, you are playing the game from 2 goals down lol. Girls having sex without regards for the presence of their boyfriends or elsewhere should tell you a lot. Open your eyes to the SEXUAL UNDERWORLD. I'll leave it here #InsideLife

Sadly, most of these men would never learn from these experiences. For some, love is an addictive drug for them. Others would think money is the problem, then they go on to make money (which i recommend) but the money doesn't teach them sense. It only makes them bigger simps. The rest, being obsessed with formal relationships where they are working donkeys for women, would remain unplugged from the matrix.

If you were to meet all the ladies who "scammed" these guys, they will appear as angels not giving a hoeing vibe. Women chose who they want to get down with, and there is only a little men can do in influencing their individual decision. What they tell you doesn't matter here. Women can tell you any bullcrap to get whatever she wants from you. She can agree to date you for six years while in her mind, she knows you are dating yourself but lead you on as the formal relationship-obsessed, sexual game-ignorant fool that you are before she moves on to the guy of her interest.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:01am On May 21, 2021
It saves a lot of time, won’t have to deal with flakes or chicks using you cause they’re bored. If she’s interested in you, she’ll call.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:07am On May 21, 2021
We should all know this by now.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:09am On May 21, 2021
Ayanshola3376:
Good morning Red Piller.

I have a story I wanna share here, please I need advice.

There is one girl I've been friends with since when I was in secondary school, we eventually dated for 8months but we broke up after I got admitted.

During the time we broke up, we used to kiss and smooch.

But all of a sudden she stopped, and I later discovered that she went to date my friend after she broke up wit me.

And recently she got admitted into My University and we became closer again.

We do read together and all that.

The main issue now is:

She has 2 other guy that she smashed recently that she just met while me that I've been her friend for over 5 years.

I can't even touch her hand without her getting angry.

But I did something this night, I told her plainly that if she can't allow me to be touching her body and Ass, I don't want to be her friend anymore.

She agreed that I can be touching her other body but not her ASS.

Imagine moving from smooching and kissing a girl to not being able to touch her hand again.

What is the exact thing that I did to Bleep up, so I won't repeat it again?

Should I cut off the friend totally now?

Or what can I do to redeem my self esteem back from the girl?

Cut off any relations between you and that girl and terminate any pacts or agreements you have with her.
Get another study partner (ideally a male). That way you would be able to avoid sexual diversions.
When you do, she will assume the inducement for your actions is the lack of physical contact you kvetched about.
If this "friendship" you spoke of has been fruitful to her. She will offer what you wish for on a platter of gold.
That is where your true test comes in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:13am On May 21, 2021
This

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:16am On May 21, 2021
We only got ourselves in this pussified world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:18am On May 21, 2021
#trp

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:37am On May 21, 2021
Time will tell. Stay focused bro. #trp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:39am On May 21, 2021
This

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:41am On May 21, 2021
Hit the gym or focus on more entertaining or productive things when you’re bored or alone, avoid masturbation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2021
After going through heartofcity post, one line from young ma's song came to my mind...
She A Certified Bitch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:43am On May 21, 2021
Hypergamy is cold and ruthless. This is why you shouldn’t give off that beta energy, and less emotions bro.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:44am On May 21, 2021
Peaceyw:
After going through heartofcity post, one line from young ma's song came to my mind...
She A Certified Bitch

Lmao. It’s what it is bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2021
ubunja:

Agreed. That's what it's all about really...
smiley smiley

Not so easy though boss. You find out that most times there's this urge to approach and chase. We go sha dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:53am On May 21, 2021
You first bro. Females are redpilled in nature, she puts herself first, she’s always in self survival mode and everything revolves around her. Why shouldn’t you? .. At least learn these traits from women, let naive simps keep putting her on a pedestal, not you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:57am On May 21, 2021
Love yourself more henceforth and keep putting in work. Be your own fan and star.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:59am On May 21, 2021
Know this and know peace my G. Always know when to back off.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:05am On May 21, 2021
Don’t be like this simp. They’re the reason why females don’t respect men anymore. They’re the reasons why a lot of these females are so entitled now. Simps are the foundation of the problems, they breed low value women.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:11am On May 21, 2021
This is the entitlement we are talking about. Stay away from these types, they’re up to no good. You don’t even have to eat anything on a date.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2021
heartofcity12:
Don’t be like this simp. They’re the reason why females don’t respect men anymore. They’re the reasons why a lot of these females are so entitled now. Simps are the foundation of the problems, they breed low value women.
We should instead be giving him stupidity allowance every day.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
When people say men and women can't be bestfriends, don't squeeze your face and start calling them hateful.

Like this lady, many ladies employ their male bestfriends for what they should be having with their partners. They'd call it practice.

A woman with a male bestfriend is a very huge red flag. We're getting smarter.

ONE THING MUST BE UNDER WRAPS & THAT IS how TRULY she felt during the KISSING PRACTICE

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:16am On May 21, 2021
Now she wants to run the brother too, she belongs to the street. She got it all planned, you’re not confused b1tch. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:23am On May 21, 2021
Take note fam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:28am On May 21, 2021
Be sure sure she has a high interest in you before you take her out on a date. Manage your hard earned resources well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:30am On May 21, 2021
Stop chasing women

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:33am On May 21, 2021
Stop giving females undeserved attention henceforth. Only fvck with high interest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:38am On May 21, 2021
Always take good care of yourself, look nice, be stylish. Redpillers are neat guys.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:42am On May 21, 2021
Good day fellas

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:18am On May 21, 2021
@Ayanshola3376
With all these nuggets posted on here daily you still can't navigate your answer? A man without options is battling with insecurity ao low self-esteem.
wait !
Must you fúck her ?
Is she the only woman in this world?
why her? After all the red flags and her whóring movement you still don't get the red light (dangerous light) Best thing for a man like you is to learn the hard way. If a woman is not gaining a thing from ya she won't ask you to do that shît you wrote up there.
Learn how to be a better person in life you ain't in this life to put any woman on pedestal you are for you improve yourself and you will see changes.
Note: No matter how redpill some people take they will still go back to their bluepill mode just for PÚSSY. U.bunja is right Some silent readers on this thread won't practice what they've been taught here that is why they will keep making same mistakes all the time and at the end of the day they will blame woman you are the problem bro not WOMEN.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:22am On May 21, 2021
heartofcity12 you are doing a really good job. Keep it up. We need more!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 11:23am On May 21, 2021
SOZINN:

Honestly, that guy was veracious. For instance, in the United States of America, the women's national team is just as popular, favoured, commercial and marketable as the male under seventeen team. But they are always vociferating for equal payments with the male national team. Lol.
The under seventeens got tired of their bawling and challenged them to a match. The women accepted without hesitation. Those teenagers won the match and requested for equivalent wages as well. Since they proved to be better than the women's national team.
Who listened to them. NOBODY. grin
Those women make way more than the under seventeen team lol.

U15 kids not 17

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:40am On May 21, 2021
temi1290:

U15 kids not 17

Ahahahahahhahahahhahah

Children not even teenagers

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kunlex1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.