Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2863083 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Friends can have varying beliefs. Only women and emotional men think friends must agree with everything about them.

And again, I barely know you. Have a great weekend though

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:41am On May 29, 2021
REDPILL TRUTH OF LIFE

Women,babies and dogs(pets) are loved unconditionally,while Men are loved conditionally i.e on the basis of what he provides.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2021
I would appreciate your in-depth exposition on this question.

Who rules the world?

Men or women?

ubunja, nwaezeemmanuel, Skepticus, CaveAdullam. Pansophist, Martinez.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:43am On May 29, 2021
REDPILL TRUTH OF LIFE

"She doesn't love you for you,she only loves how you make her feel"

The moment you stop triggering this emotions in her,she looses interest and moves to the next guy.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2021
What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:00am On May 29, 2021
Calibrator:
Julius Berger staff everywhere you go like MTN.

See the level of entitlement as if her great grandparents chose me as the custodian of her family's inheritance before their deaths undecided
really dis girls re all d same
1pic: na juju she wan use for me, as if I be ATM......I nor dy type 4 dis useless message

2pic: dis wan I just run am for just a month and I think na because of her coming birthday na mk she gv me number.........1k she no go see grin
I feel like I fvck up by explaining

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MASTERYANKEE: 11:30am On May 29, 2021
Look at what a grade one simp is saying.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:53am On May 29, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

What Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
What do you guys think?

It's not right when a man inflicts any kind of physical assault on his wife. You don't punish anyone by slapping them. She also took it too far by reporting him to the police to have him arrested, that's modern women for you. He could have stated the reason behind his action that made him slap her tho, then we can know how to judge this properly.
What's your take on this?
Edited.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Lord have mercy. There are levels to this simping thing oh. Na orisirisi something oh cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
What do you guys think?
I'll still slap her again when I'm back from the station.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2021
blinking001:

What if she lost an eye while you keep slapping her? Violence isn't the way, that's anti-redpill bruh. I'll rather send her packing than slap her.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 12:44pm On May 29, 2021
blinking001:

Beating a woman is an exercise in futility.

It never works, just dump.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 12:55pm On May 29, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
It’s the “mistakenly” for me undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2021
Vecto:

Who rules the world?

Men or women?

Women do cus of d number of thirsty simpanzeez we have currently grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:59pm On May 29, 2021
his dad slapped his mum probably in the 80s or 90s but this is fvcking 2021 undecided what was he expecting,that she will sing him kumbaya undecided.There are better ways to deal with women, oppressing or abusing is not one of them.

Martinez39s:
What do you guys think?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmSkinny: 1:07pm On May 29, 2021
Here is a thread where lies and outrageous assertions about RP are being spread. Why are people so bitter about the redpill when it represents nothing but the truth?
https://www.nairaland.com/6547391/reality-every-guy-need-know/1#102162047
Take note of my responses on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2021
neyohh:

Beating a woman is an exercise in futility.

It never works, just dump.
I'll slap her again before sending her out of my space.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:14pm On May 29, 2021
arguing with women and simps about the redpilll is an effort in futility,you are better off filling a basket with water.

IAmSkinny:
Here is a thread where lies and outrageous assertions about RP are being spread. Why are people so bitter about the redpill when it represents nothing but the truth?
https://www.nairaland.com/6547391/reality-every-guy-need-know/1#102162047
Take note of my responses on the thread.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
arguing with women and simps about the redpilll is an effort in futility,you are better off filling a basket with water.

EXACTLY.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:37pm On May 29, 2021
no bro,you are the mad one
Dumb cunt undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Women do cus of d number of thirsty simpanzeez we have currently grin grin
Hehehe....

You are not wrong, but I have something to say..

Women always have their way around things, men and events...

This does not make them leaders...

Women live in fantasies and idealized semi conscious realities...

Their main aim is to rule their world and by their world, I mean the men, jewelry, weight and career that they desire..

Men are made to rule and conquer the world and women just want to be with the man that makes the rules so that she can influence them to her own advantage...

Or use him to fufil her fantasies...

There are social and cultural stereotypes that have been put in place since the onset of time to generally prevent women from dominating men...

If a woman decides to run for president in Nigeria, she will never win the primaries and her efforts will deliberately be frustrated to bruise her ego and get her to concede...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 29, 2021
blinking001:

And you will rot in police station again and again, I thought you guys preached against going physical irrespective of gender. Let me tell you a secret,the best way to punish a woman is not talking to her and seizing every of your attention from her,punish her further by not eating her food.she can forever resent you if you go physical. Separate violence from your redpill.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 29, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Alright detective. Keep waiting for that time.

The time will come and I already foresee how helpless you'll be.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
What do you guys think?

I will never condone violence against anyone. I would rather be indifferent to the troubles of a woman.

I'm so fortunate to have honed culinary skill and responsibility for chores very well without hesitation. I will never be at the mercy of an erring wife for home made food or other vital chores. Outsourcing has made life easy sef.

If any woman dey give me stress, na to put am for her place and continue dey enjoy my own life oo. I no want stress from any daughter of Eve at all.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
his dad slapped his mum probably in the 80s or 90s but this is fvcking 2021 undecided what was he expecting,that she will sing him kumbaya undecided.There are better ways to deal with women, oppressing or abusing is not one of them.

Why are you not sounding your normal self today,I guess you had a fun filled Friday night.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:57pm On May 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
no bro,you are the mad one
Dumb cunt undecided
grin he's very mad, 36k spend sad Just mk it random na #40k

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 29, 2021
Ade4dayo70:

I will never condone violence against anyone. I would rather be indifferent to the troubles of a woman.

I'm so fortunate to have honed culinary skill and responsibility for chores very well without hesitation. I will never be at the mercy of an erring wife for home made food or other vital chores. Outsourcing has made life easy sef.

If any woman dey give me stress, na to put am for her place and continue dey enjoy my own life oo. I no want stress from any daughter of Eve at all.
You seems a true redpiller son of Adam

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:
You seems a true redpiller son of Adam

Thanks.

I got'em trainings from my parents, older siblings, street and books.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 29, 2021
Ade4dayo70:

Thanks.

I got'em trainings from my parents, older siblings, street and books.

Good one sir,keep it up
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2021
I don't bother myself with questions like this because they are not personalised. I'd rather focus on my own influence in the world.

Although, considering how men have created pretty much all we have today and contributed immensely to a vast range of fields you can think of - I'd say they command more authority and it is deserved.

The world simply cannot survive without men.

Vecto:

Who rules the world?

Men or women?

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Orestino(m), haweezii(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.