Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,877 members, 7,909,297 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2902324 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

cheesy

Rozcol, apart from the normal broke nature of this devoted redpillers, what else do you think they can offer a woman in any relationship??

grin
big prick and 2hours sex non stop because they believe it is the only thing they have to master to keep a woman under their toxic selves,these people are something else

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

You're only here to cause confusion by sowing seeds of discord, it's your sedative and anywhere you find such especially among the brotherhood, you're always exhilarated. Anyway, if it's what brings hermaphroditic species like you a sense of existence, and of course it is, then so be it.

BLOODYSPERM has good for this community and has been paying his dues by updating the thread from time to time. However, most of the nuggets he had shared, more than 90% aren't directly linked to his name. But since the nuggets, ideas and opinions he shares is not parallel to the scope of this community, we still accepted it. Separating chaffs from wheat, plagiarism is what it is and there's no chewing teeth about it even though he had good plans but plagiarism wasn't his intention.

Depending on the mood or tone you read Ubunja's reply, understand: Ubunja is right on his stand. Every man wants praise for his works, it is what it is. Even God wants praises always and it's circulated in all religious texts. Call it ego I don't care, but there's a healthy display of ego and not that likened to narcissists and of which Ubunja is not.

On the flip side, in regards to PDF formats of books, Ubunja, you must understand that many authors sell their books in PDF format and friends will always share among themselves. Again, there's google PDFDRIVE.NET where free books are shared and downloaded. Apps like Anybooks on playstore also provide free books for people to read and learn. Google is a big company and the authors are very aware of the various ways their books are shared and read.

Personally, I don't like PDF format of books, I love holding my books and like seeing the physical growth of my library. However, many books I have read in PDF aren't available in the bookshops around me. I know Amazon is there but you can't expect me to spend more than 30K(cost of book and import duty) on a book that I know will not amount to 3k had it been I found it in any bookshop nearby. This is as a result of the exchange rate between the naira and the dollar. And I can't deprive myself of any knowledge I'm holding because I don't like the plate it was dished. A bird at hand worth more than two in the bush.

Of a truth, authors don't really make profits from the books they write, however, I think the joy of authors is knowing that their pen, words and wisdom liberates people from their shackles. Authors live even after their death. The manosphere is to Rollo Tomassi, the godfather of the redpill, as Nairaland is to Ubunja, the pioneer of the redpill. No one can take it away from you guys because you worked for it. This should be your joy and comfort. And many will rise to celebrate you through cash and kind and words in ways you never expected.

On this note, if you must share a write-up that's not yours, please reference it so that you won't be accused of plagiarism. And as the ancestor that you're Ubunja, you must know how to properly calibrate some issues so that the enemies of the brotherhood will not mock us. BLOODYSPERM, I love your coordination, learn from this and take proper correction. Rozcol, the hermaphrodite continue with your nuisance.

We move.
I don't read epistles, you must be so boring in reality, pay me before I read all your epistles

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 02, 2021
JESHAL:

FEMINIZED WESTERNIZED BETA, ADVOCATING FOR THE MANNERLESS UBUNJA,
USELESS ONLINE WARRIOR AGITATING FROM A GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY

TUEHHHH
I liked this comment and I wish I can give it more likes

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 4:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Phew! Finally meet up cheesy

By now y’all should know who to quote and not to irrespective of the “gender” the person uses for their monicker

Tho it’s coming late, Happy New Month Guys grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2021
How ironic that the Redpill thread is being destroyed by the Redpillers themselves. Old Redpillers for that matter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Truth be told...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Right to that...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2021
Emotionss:
How ironic that the Redpill thread is being destroyed by the Redpillers themselves. Old Redpillers for that matter.
settle down. Nothing is being destroyed. We're teaching you guys how to do things. Lessons have been learned. Red Pill discussions will continue. Why are you so fearful?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
settle down. Nothing is being destroyed. We're teaching you guys how to do things. Lessons have been learned. Red Pill discussions will continue. Why are you so fearful?
We've known who you truly are,I smell damage control. You were just lucky bloodysperm is a cool headed person but at the same time I'm glad there are real,the true redpillers men who were able to scold you and not arselick you like some certain person here.All in all I've known who the so called redpillers are.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2021
AndreSalvatore:
Truth be told...
are you in Nigeria? If you are, how are the divorce laws there? Is it 50/50 like in the west, like in America?

In South Africa this side I don't think it's 50/50, I might be wrong because I haven't yet gone deep in researching this. But a prominent Dj (Black Coffee), who earns millions of rands is making his ex wife see flames in divorce court. She's been granted barely R50, 000 a month in spousal support from him. Which is peanuts. She claims she deserves more, but even other women are calling her out for her gold digging.

Then there's that ultra popular Jerusalem song artists, also from SA, who makes millions but is successfully refusing to give his babymama anything more than R2, 500 a month.

I'm curious, how the situation in Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2021
DAY 153, REDPILL 2021

You waste water by watering a dead plant, same vagueness is also witness with damaged women.

Authority: Value your time and resource.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Dear redpillers please you people should stop insulting me directly or indirectly because I didn't come here for trouble, it was luminouz and martinez(real name is Anderson) that somehow want to demonize my visiting here.Also sorry if my truth hurts you but I don't know how to keep shut with the truth. The only person I have problems with here is fattprince because of how he attacked my friend chi59(she sadly deactivated because of the bullying from fattprince)and never apologized to her,it was very bad and I'll only let go if he apologize to her. Let me not see any of you fighting here again else I'll come and say it as it is(truth) and let my haters stop telling people not to mention and quote me here as if I did something wrong. You can mention and quote me if you need any clarification. CaveAdullam I have forgiven you for blindly insulting me yesterday, you don't know the reason I'm here so keep up with your updates and make it in bits.I'll also like to commend Demzee for his boldness and Aomines free and friendly nature kudos.I'm still hanging around and I'll be watching over you people so behave yourselves. Lastly ubunja you still need to learn how to be civil and express your disappointment in a civilized manner.I have exams so let me go and prepare (I don't fail and have never failed). Remember I'm watching

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Hehehe...

Good morning...

How do you succeed in life when 99.9% of the world wants what you want..

*Money

*Power

*Love

*Security and acceptance...

How do you make it when the queue for these things started millions of years in the past, continues now and will still be present decades into the future...

It's not enough to prioritize getting the bag over women it's about getting a bag,
getting more bags and having the wisdom to secure your bags...

First off....

You need to be hardworking, smart and savy with your energy..

You will also need to have a positive mindset..
When challenges come, it is better for your mind to be in doubt than your mouth speak it..

You will need patience and a lot of it...

You will need friends that motivate you and can speak business ideas with you...

You will need to avoid procrastinating and start being proactive..

You will need information at any level to be able to make informed decisions...

You will have to be accountable to yourself for the money you spent, how you spent it, if it was worth it...

Same with your time...

Save your money up... If you have nothing to invest in now, keep saving...

Create networks and build profitable relationships with people...

If you have to pay or settle someone to move forward in anything you are doing that will be beneficial to you in the long run, do not hesitate...

Last but not the least (shoulda been on top the list) if you believe in God always talk to him..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Can the red pill be applied in the area of social media? I think so.

Are there any tips that can be shared on this? How to chat with the opposite sex, retain frame and not come off as needy?

I saw some from an online forum: Don't use too many emojis (that's feminine), don't use more than one punctuation mark at a time i.e. !!!!, ?? (attention-seeking), limit sentences and try to mirror the person you're chatting with, etc.

More advice on this will be needed. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
are you in Nigeria? If you are, how are the divorce laws there? Is it 50/50 like in the west, like in America?

In South Africa this side I don't think it's 50/50, I might be wrong because I haven't yet gone deep in researching this. But a prominent Dj (Black Coffee), who earns millions of rands is making his ex wife see flames in divorce court. She's been granted barely R50, 000 a month in spousal support from him. Which is peanuts. She claims she deserves more, but even other women are calling her out for her gold digging.

Then there's that ultra popular Jerusalem song artists, also from SA, who makes millions but is successfully refusing to give his babymama anything more than R2, 500 a month.

I'm curious, how the situation in Nigeria?
Lol... down here the divorce system hardly in women’s favor. Spousal support isn’t a must though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Afromentalist: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
His moniker is emotions. What else did you expect?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2021
It’s a free world hun...

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
Can the red pill be applied in the area of social media? I think so.

Are there any tips that can be shared on this? How to chat with the opposite sex, retain frame and not come off as needy?

I saw some from an online forum: Don't use too many emojis (that's feminine), don't use more than one punctuation mark at a time i.e. !!!!, ?? (attention-seeking), limit sentences and try to mirror the person you're chatting with, etc.

More advice on this will be needed. Thank you.
do you mean chatting like on WhatsApp? I'll advice with the mind that you're talking about whatsapp, in that case i honestly I suggest you make a direct call. Phone calls are 10 times more effective than any chatting. The more you chat the more mystery you kill, call her and suggest a meetup and do things together.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Yea we keep walking...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2021
TRP...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Guide your wallet mate...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
do you mean chatting like on WhatsApp? I'll advice with the mind that you're talking about whatsapp, in that case i honestly I suggest you make a direct call. Phone calls are 10 times more effective than any chatting. The more you chat the more mystery you kill, call her and suggest a meetup and do things together.

Thanks for the tip. How do you keep her in suspense and build mystery when you meet?

By giving her vague answers? Maintaining the 70-30 rule in conversation? What's your take on this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Executer:

You are painting it wrong here sir. I'm not in anyway condoning plagiarism.we all know that was not the intention of the poster, and the only way u bunja got to know about that post was because he cc'd him.i see this place as a manosphere where we come to exchange ideas and learn from each other.might I say I consider us brothers in a way.

FOR HIM TO JUST GO BUNKERS ON THE GUY EVEN AFTER HIS EXPLANATION TELLS A LOT ABOUT THE KIND OF PERSON HE IS. If you are conversant with ordinary president Ahmed isah's story,you will see how improper management of one's emotions especially as we rise in life can sure be our greatest undoing.
@emboldened
NB: this is the last time I am going to say anything concerning this issue. After this, anyone can think what they want.

It is quite shameful that the people taking sides against Ubunja, apportioning blame to him, and even wrongly accusing him (of being egotistical, petty, verbally aggressive and rude, etc) didn't even thoroughly read the conversation between Ubunja and BLOODYSPERM; they just fell for the tempest and false narrative that the uncultured DEMZEÈ and Rozc*l instigated here. The hòe was instigating things deliberately and my fellow redpillers just fell for it without researching the origin of the issue; some were even mentioning her. Why? undecided

Let us look at the conversation and let me break it down for you and everyone:
• 1st post

BLOODYSPERM:
Enemies of the Red Pill find exceeding joy in posts like this where a man expresses how its philosophy has hardened him and how he's failing to form "proper" relationships with women. But the same haters are silent on threads where men hurt themselves and even kill themselves after being hurt in love. These haters go mute.

It's a cold world. Divorce rates are skyrocketing and women are showing their true colors daily on social media, while it may be comforting to still dream of love, truth is the world has changed. The fact that a man who wishes to marry can not easily find a virgin and has to make do with women who have been sleeping with the whole block must be a wake up call for men worldwide to change how they relate with women and protect their hearts. And Money.

Any man who's hating on the Red Pill in 2021 is hating on the one movement that seeks to save him from harm. And in due course he'll learn the error of his ways when he comes face to face with true female nature.

Ultimately every man will be red pilled but most will seek the comfort of a lie to keep the illusions going.

It you hate the red pill as a man then prove us wrong. Go find a virgin to marry. Since to you women are perfect creatures we're unfairly attacking. Go find a woman who'll love you for who you are without spending a cent. Go find a woman who doesn't have a male beastie she turns to when you fight. Go find a woman fresh between 19 and 25 who's willing to settle down - a woman after 30 who's ready to settle doesn't count unless she's a virgin. Or is richer than you.

Anyways most men who hate the red pill are married guys who are just pained they're coming across the truth a little bit too late. Well that is not the fault of the red-pill. Leave us out of it.

Women are hoes. Whether you Agee or not it doesn't change anything. The red pill can't stop. Hating it doesn't make it weaker or less popular. The many daily red pill threads must show you haters that you're powerless here. Stop wasting your energy fighting the inevitable. You're just prolonging your own suffering.

cc
Ubunja
Since I have already explained what "cc" stands for and why merely mentioning someone at the end of a post isn't necessarily acknowledgement of authorship, you can understand why Ubunja saw this as a steal of his work. Actually, as I have explained, BLOODYSPERM didn't intend to plagiarize Ubunja's work; he thought "cc" and mentioning Ubunja's name were proper acknowledgement.

• 2nd post
ubunja:

You didn't have to copy my text. You could have quoted it with my name intact not to make it seem like it's yours..
This was Ubunja's response to what he taught was a plagiarism of his work. Mind you, Ubunja is not a mind reader so he isn't expected to know BLOODYSPERM's intentions.

• 3rd post
BLOODYSPERM:
Since you are not very active on these trend as I'm, I copy a lot of people's mention from other trends as long as it aligns to the objective of these trend , most people know that anytime I site another person text that is very useful to the discourse of these trend I always reference the person using
cc

I referenced you using
cc
ubunja
Here, my guy was explaining that he had no bad intention of plagiarism. However, this wasn't enough as he didn't know, unlike Ubunja and others here, I inclusive, that "cc" and referencing someone by mentioning them at the end, in accordance with nairaland practice, are not acknowledgement of authorship. With these, anyone could have misconstrued his post as his own work directed at Ubunja; in fact some confessed during the heat of the dispute that they initially thought the post was BLOODYSPERM's work.

It's not enough to not have any intentions of plagiarizing, it is also fitting to PROPERLY acknowledge someone's authorship so that it cannot be mistaken to be your own. Quoting, as Ubunja demanded, surely avoids this. That's the heart of this issue. Note that BLOODYSPERM admitted to "copying and pasting" people's work just to help this thread, and he understands that Ubunja hasn't been recently active and hence may not have recognized his style.

• 4th post
ubunja:
that's really low. Next time quote don't copy. You have your own brain, use it bro.
The response to BLOODYSPERM's clarification. Here, Ubunja is not aware that BLOODYSPERM doesn't know the implications of "cc" and that just referencing by mentioning isn't a proper way to acknowledge someone's authorship. Besides, by the last statement, Ubunja is telling him to come up with his own stuff instead of copying, and to figure out how to properly acknowledge his authorship by quoting instead of using "cc" and referencing by mentioning.

The last statement is what people found offensive, but it isn't. Nigerians find that statement insulting, but Ubunja is not a Nigerian; from my knowledge of him, he doesn't find offensive most of what we deem offensive in this country. By the way, for someone upset at a perceived plagiarism and improper acknowledgement of his authorship, his reaction is understandable.

• 5th post
BLOODYSPERM:
Bro,I really respect you very much for what you are doing in respect to your contribution in the redpill community in Nairaland, the reason why I copied and also referenced you is not because I want to take credit for what I didn't create, your post I copied was from another trend and It was very relevant to the discourse on these trend, if I only quoted you, most people would not be privileged to see these valuable insight from you, since it would only be on that trend.
Here, my guy admits what most of us know: that he didn't try to claim Ubunja's work. However, not only does he not still realize that he improperly acknowledged Ubunja's authorship, he doesn't know how to quote posts from another thread here. The things Ubunja is trying to avoid are:
1) Don't plagiarize or claim his work. (BLOODYSPERM already clarified that he didn't mean to steal or claim his work). ✔
2) Even if you want to acknowledge his authorship, do it properly so that others don't think you are the author of his work. (BLOODYSPERM didn't amend the post to ensure this as he didn't realize that he improperly acknowledged Ubunja's authorship. His explanations were not enough; he still had to do the right thing by properly acknowledging Ubunja's authorship on the post by quoting Ubunja. He also doesn't know how to quote posts from another thread here). ❌❌

• final post
ubunja:
It's a simple thing. You see something you agree with, quote it. Don't copy and make it seem like it's your writing. You may think it's okay but it's not. I don't have to explain this to you.

You like my work? Quote it.
Here Ubunja understands BLOODYSPERM didn't intend to steal his work; he is not even accusing him of this anymore. Finally, he just wants proper acknowledgement of his authorship so that people don't mistake someone else as the author of his work.

This was just a simple misunderstanding, but thanks to the uncultured and disappointing DEMZEÈ, who got involved with wild and curse words before the conversation ended, and the slùt Rozc*l, who joined later and was deliberately trying to gather attention and escalate the whole thing, it was made to seem like Ubunja was this petty and egotistical maniac who unnecessarily kept attacking and insulting BLOODYSPERM, despite BLOODYSPERM's LEGITIMATE clarification. ❌❌❌ Many people fell for this without doing their due diligence. Ignore the posts and resulting responses from these two (DEMZEÈ and Rozc*l), you will see a conversation done in good faith.

By the way, people here are failing to realize how serious and painful plagiarism or improper acknowledgement of one's authorship is. Maybe it's because they are not writers; even if they are okay with people claiming their work, it doesn't mean Ubunja must follow suit. People are also failing to realize that it's not a sin, ego, or thirst for fame that someone seeks acknowledgement for their work whether their work is important or not. It's not bad if Ubunja feels strongly about the issue; plagiarism and ambiguous acknowledgement are serious issues.

During this dispute, I saw a lot of redpillers quoting the stalking and crazy ślut and playing into the hands and narrative of DEMZEÈ and the slùt. The fact that a redpiller will needlessly escalate a situation out of emotional incontinence, misrepresent a simple conversation, and inadvertently aid a female in escalating and dividing this thread says a lot about his maturity, IQ, and ability to put logic above emotions. All this is DEMZEÈ's fault; he started this whole rubbish.

Lastly, for all of us, the fact that we are having a misunderstanding doesn't mean we start breaking our rules and quote females, simps and mischievous individuals. Your principle and frame must not crack no matter the heat of the emotions and situation and the temptation. Learn to hold yourself.

Good day. I rinse my hands off this issue.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
YEAH WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND NOW

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:

Fearful ?

Nigga please.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2021
@ Martinez39s was all that necessary, you just had to bring it to this new page.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2021
SOZINN:
@ Martinez39s was all that necessary, you just had to bring it to this new page.
I had actually typed that yesterday. I somehow forgot to click submit. Nevermind, the situation will no longer be visited by me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
@emboldened
NB: this is the last time I am going to say anything concerning this issue. After this, anyone can think what they want.

Good day. I rinse my hands off this issue.

Very well written.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2021
KingGeorgey:
I got myself an apple series watch Sef and a nice cologne... see since I started taking care of myself this women have even started spending money on me... the views expressed on this thread are succinct and accurate... I’ve never enjoyed being a Man this much since I hit my 20s... it’s as if this women know when a man values himself and would treat you like a king because you know you’re one... the miseducation about how this relationship thing works was a real blow... I thank God I came across the red pill... I was losing my mind and self esteem chasing after a woman... no more sir... I’m King

oboy you black no be here. and ur skin no smooth.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2021
aomine:
YEAH WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND NOW

*confused*

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2021
fati2001:

WTF

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingGeorgey(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2021
fati2001:

A civil Engineer’s hustle defect grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: badblackgod, imustsaymymindo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.