Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2866490 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

Nothing new or deep here , attractive, rich, jobless,poor,opportunists all get pussy but quality and quantity differs.

When the push comes to the shove, attractive/masculine guy's have the best chances of meeting genuine women( the big secret you guys think we don't understand), rich guy's have the best chances of meeting more women, opportunistic males will have to wait for opportunities cheesy, poor guy's will settle for whatever etc.

Rihanna, Janet Jackson bowed to the power of wealth by dating Arabs ... think on this!, only recently is Rihanna listening to the "big biological secret" by dating asap, even at that, asap aint no ordinary guy.

Show me just one high value female that picked a man from the gutter and I'll rescind.

There's no big secret/ grey area's my friend, women want good looks, money and care but do the opposite because men don't usually come as a total package.
At the bolded.

You call yourself a redpiller...a man With intellect... and understanding... yet still consider some females as high value over male counterparts cheesy cheesy

The way you guys keep contradicting yourselves....is alarming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded.

You call yourself a redpiller...a man With intellect... and understanding... still consider some females as high value over male counterparts cheesy cheesy

Trust me Oprah Winfrey ain't coming to Nigeria to marry a bus conductor no matter how redpilled he is.

You will never be able to date someone like Rihanna or the daughter of the queen of England.

Get it?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

Nothing new here, if you grew up in a Nigerian environment , you'll see these things but it has limits.

In my case just being one of the ajebos in my area was enough to clean out most girls in my vicinity but i couldn't try that in other areas which had better exposure.

Funny thing is those i banged didn't give the fulfillment i craved, it was those i couldn't bang that I wanted more . I wanted to conquer girl's from rich homes not because I was a jigilo but to show off to my friends.

In these instance , I'll call myself an opportunist, had a slight hedge and capitalized on it. Same thing with what you wrote.

Limits! Key take away here.

Listen to your women they keep telling you how much they love gold digging cheesy smiley

Apt

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

Trust me Oprah Winfrey ain't coming to Nigeria to marry a bus conductor no matter how redpilled he is.

You will never be able to date someone like Rihanna or the daughter of the queen of England.

Get it?

Just take a look at the bolded.

That's not the point if they are coming to nigeria or not.....the thing here is you still got a low self esteem mahn placing females as high value.over their male counterparts...just like the case of rhihanah and asap... you made mention of.

A female will always be a female

A man always a man.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

Get it?

Oprah Winfrey sef too far. DJ cuppi here that her father is wealthy won't pick any guy on the street and clean him up no matter the kind of game he got on his sleeve. She'll rather keep chasing the likes of already made men like Anthony Joshua. Nigerian women are hypergamous and I don't see any game stopping that. Games can best work when a man is grinding hard and making good money, you don't even have to spend the money to get them, they only need to know you're well to do. Both broke and rich hot ladies won't follow any broke guy in Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
I always tell people it's all in the MINDSET

someone with neyyoh mentality no matter the dosage of redpills....will always go back simping.

Just because he sees some women as "HIGH VALUE"

Not just on relationship matters in all areas of life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
KiNg0G:
I always tell people it's all in the MINDSET

someone with neyyoh mentality no matter the dosage of redpills....will always go back simping.

I like some of your comments because you touch up with realities, not just theories...which I really respect. neyyoh speaking out about his experience and realities of things in his environment don't make him a simp. Let's be guided pls.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

That's not the point if they are coming to nigeria or not.....the thing here is you still got a low self esteem mahn placing females as high value.over their male counterparts...just like the case of rhihanah and asap... you made mention of.

A female will always be a female

A man always a man.

I'm not placing females over males from an evolutionary standpoint.

A female with long money is the most redpilled human on earth.. study them.

Debating this is an entirely different subject for another time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

I'm not placing females over males from an evolutionary standpoint.

A female with long money is the most redpilled human on earth.. study them.

Debating this is an entirely different subject for another time.

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

Get it?

But Niki minag picked a guy way way lower than her level right??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
KiNg0G:
I always tell people it's all in the [b]MINDSET[/b]someone with neyyoh mentality no matter the dosage of redpills....will always go back simping.
Not just on relationship matters in all areas of life
Many of you guys here are simply not being realistic and turning this entire TRP to some hocus pocus, pie in the sky child's play. KiNg0G, dude where in Nigeria are you at? Let's test the practicality of this sh!t. You'll score any particular chick you're given with this "GAME" and "MENTALITY" and come back with receipts.
Oh by the way you'll be given a number of them to pick one from.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Oprah Winfrey sef too far. DJ cuppi here that her father is wealthy won't pick any guy on the street and clean him up no matter the kind of game he got on his sleeve. She'll rather keep chasing the likes of already made men like Anthony Joshua. Nigerian women are hypergamous and I don't see any game stopping that. Games can best work when a man is grinding hard and making good money. Both broke and rich hot ladies won't follow any broke guy in Nigeria.

She chases Anthony Joshua when the cameras are on but I bet you she'll be fvcking her driver / gym instructor and the likes when the cameras are off.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:

Which guy, Safari or the new guy?

You can get girls, with good looks, care (sex & emotions), swag, status, wealth, opportunities etc.

If you your combo appeals then why not but it has limits. ..

Anyways I'll leave the floor to my ogaas to come and fix whatever mess we've made here this afternoon cheesy
Adios for now.. i dey work.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:
She chases Anthony Joshua when the cameras are on but I bet you she'll be fvcking her driver / gym instructor and the likes when the cameras are off.
And you know this how? You got receipts? When did this place turn to an old people's home to peddle old wives' tales?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:

Why her driver? When there are other well to do guys that she can pick from. Those she's fvcking might not be as rich as her father but I'm very sure they're far from being poor/broke.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:

But is he broke?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:
If you're a broke guy in Nigeria with games, good look(or bad boy look) and probably 6 packs(or not) and you're getting laid by different hot young girls in their primes(not ugly, not girls that aren't that fine or old girls pls), please feel free to share.

It depends on the definition of the word broke.

Can he care for himself at all times?
Or he' still feeds from hand to mouth...lol

like I tell people you can't be hot... sexual appealing at the same time....when you can't afford 2 square meal for yourself in a day.

But at the same time... money doesn't make you a man

Trust me bro.. here nor be south africa or ethiopia...we de naija like for real manh.... the game had changed since 2007.. due to different online ways of getting money... freelancing.... programming...n all...

*A young boy of 20 years old don de drive camry spider 2010....

*Hardly this days for you to even see broke boys around...so many are on the track... so am just laughing through out this argument...

* Every young Gees wants to climb to the top.... knows money is important... hence the grinding..... internet frauds n all.

You can't tell me a girl will leave a guy who his rich...sexy .. and young (22) for a broke boy who lives in the ghetto... smoking weed and all.

Not in this current state of nigeria.... where everywhere don tear....let's face reality.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tonnyray:
And you know this how? You got receipts? When did this place turn to an old people's home to peddle old wives' tales?

I was about to ask this. I wonder grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:

Then she will f*ck the Anthony Joshuas more times than she will broke guys.

Don't even go there.

Do you know what it means for Cuppy to be f*cked by someone like Anthony Joshua?

The current world heavyweight champion?

The prestige?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
DieRich5:
hmmmmm nawao, I know a homie completely like dis
of course we all know a guy like this
Every neighborhood has someone like this. These are the fellows we need to interrogate.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
ubunja:
they've have been working on a host of new family laws in SA since 2019 (I think). One of those is the polyandry law (one wife, many husbands). It has not yet been passed as far as I know. But it looks like it will in the coming months. This one has generated a lot of talk both For and Against, especially on Social Media. But mostly people, that is women, are meh about it. They don't even care about it. It won't change matters much because SA women are too slow minded to even pursue multiple husbands.

Only a few section of feminist women are thrilled, otherwise it's just business as usual in relationships. Personally I don't care because it won't change any women in the circles I move.

CC: Skepticus

It's nice getting to hear the news from the frontline, cause these media houses try to paint a different picture sometimes...Maybe to captivate the readers I feel

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Then she will f*ck the Anthony Joshuas more times that she will broke guys.

Don't even go there.

Do you know what it means for Cuppy to be f*cked by someone like Anthony Joshua?

The current world heavyweight champion?

The prestige?

No the question is how many times does she get hórny as a lady in a month??
And how many times will the likes of Anthony Joshua be around when she's aroused??

Between Anthony Joshua, Her body gaurd and her gym instructor who is more likely to be at her beck and call when she needs the D

Have you watched the interview of myke Tyson saying he abstained from sex for 5 years and even mayweather saying he abstains from sex weeks before a fight??

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sapy442:

No the question is how many times does she get hórny as a lady in a month??
And how many times will the likes of Anthony Joshua be around when she's aroused??

Between Anthony Joshua, Her body gaurd and her gym instructor who is more likely to be at her beck and call when she needs the D

Have you watched the interview of myke Tyson saying he abstained from sex for 5 years and even mayweather saying he abstains from sex weeks before a fight??
There are several rich people for women to choose from.

And it isn't all rich guys who have no time for women.

And who told you Anthony Joshua does not have time for women?

Someone who must be taking turns from different women as he has a lot of free time or how many times in a year does he fight?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Most guys here have a grossly DISTORTED and OVERRATED idea and perception of the average naija girl's sexuality.
It is so bad I'm actually really ashamed.
And on a red pill thread AT THAT!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ask your self can you fûck a dirty..
Smello girl... from your village...just because she got a shape like destiny etiko (Yea bro they are All females)

But tell you what.

That's how girls sees a broke guy.... who can't cater for himself...in this modern nigeria.

A girl will outrightly tell you... your proverty de smell.
If you didn't match up to her standards.but that's where the redpill comes in.

why please this Virgina people.

You might have the looks...the ,6packs...sweet words and all...but to normal nigeria hungry girls...u be like this picture below.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
When a girl meets you..... first thing she does is to grade you

From head to toe.

Their focus mainly is your legs.

what you got wearing on your feet

Before they start noticing your smile... your clean dental.... the way you talk.. your body physiques and all..... why because they've seen that alot.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Let me first of all state clearly that the average naija girl (>85%) can go without sex for a whole year CONVENIENTLY without batting an eyelid.
Yes I said it. If you don't know this I'm sorry but you're worse than a non-starter.
It's a pity social and mainstream media have warped a lot of people's thinking.
If you understand that simple fact you will understand a lot of what has been said here is unadulterated TRIPE.
I'm putting together my mid-year departmental report so I can't elaborate much for now.
Hopefully by tomorrow.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
KiNg0G:
Ask your self can you fûck a dirty..
Smello girl... from your village...just because she got a shape like destiny etiko (Yea bro they are All females)

But tell you what.

That's how girls sees a broke guy.... who can't cater for himself...in this modern nigeria.

A girl will outrightly tell you... your proverty de smell.
If you didn't match up to her standards.

You might have the looks...the ,6packs...sweet words and all...but to normal nigeria hungry girls...u be like this picture below.

Exactly. And that's what we've been saying.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Just do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
KiNg0G:
When a girl meets you..... first thing she does is to grade you

From head to toe.

Their focus mainly is your legs.

what you got wearing on your feet

Before they start noticing your smile... your clean dental.... the way you talk.. your body physiques and all..... why because they've seen that alot.

They even take note of different funny things like the phone you use and car key holder nowadays. Yes they're that shallow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

They even take note of different funny things like the phone you use and car key holder nowadays. Yes they're that shallow.

The phone na before....not now bro..

Nigeria girls values a hot guy he sees with tourch light nokia than a one he sees with iphone x max.... trust me...if you de street you go understand... because he knows the guy get computer full crib.

As for the car....most of my guys de hide their camry car keys... grin....don't know why.

Nigeria girls won't kill person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.