Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,364 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2951231 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You have time Bro

There's a reason all these guys are better left ignored

My Bad..
I think I have bashed the Cunt enough..
Let me now ignore him going further..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

It is now obvious to me that you are trolling..

Go and Bleep your "MODA"..
Bye Imp.

Alright mahn.. you the one using all the offensive words. wink

Trust me, I didn't really come to quarrel.

Just know we are cool....like I said, the way you handled the situation...I wouldn't have done any better.

Much love bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
neyoohhh:

Frustrated prostitute stop quoting me.

What's your business with my financial status, you want to gold dig on behalf of your poverty stricken family?

Trying to source for extra information?

Uncouth cheap prostitute.

grin grin grin una won turn Dix beautiful thread to something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2021

When you put a bîtch down, make sure she stays down
The longer she stays down... the higher the respect increases.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

Alright mahn.. you the one using all the offensive words. wink

Trust me, I didn't really come to quarrel.

Just know we are cool....like I said, the way you handled the situation...I wouldn't have done any better.

Much love bro.

The mistake you or anyone in any online platform can do is to troll me, cos I don't cower neither do I retreat..
I would come hard on the person like never before..
No holds barred.. my social lifestyle is a combination of Frank Edoho, Jim iyke & Reno omokri.. (troll any of this three I mentioned on Twitter and watch them annihilate you) I am more Vulgar and fierce than all of them combined..
Troll me and die (literally) grin grin cos I would serve you back so hot and spicy..
I felt I should state this here for the records in case someone else wants to try your approach towards me here.. he would be served fully..

I don't hold grudges as well..
Since you have tactically sue for peace.. I accept it too..

So, we Good man..
Much love too from me to you..
Continue being a King..
#Peace..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2021

This Girls makes it seem like they are all about the money...but that still nor stop them to watch zee world.

Funny creatures mahn..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
What do you think of this philosopher - Schopenhauer

cc : ubunja
CaveAdullam
pansophist
Martinez39s
TheDarkGamer
BLOODYSPERM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0zmfNx7OM4

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2021
There are a lot of incels in this thread claiming to be red pill
This thread is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2021
At the end of the day, all women are the same (biologically, that is). Whether we think a woman is beautiful, ugly, sexy, slim, fat, curvy, skinny, short, tall, fair, dark, etc.. At the basic level, they are all the same. They are all capable of tending to a man's sexual needs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Choose her not because you think she is the most attractive girl you've ever seen, but because she thinks you are the most attractive guy she has ever seen.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SpaceX: 4:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Let's be honest with ourselves here, most women like to pick what suit them in a relationship, they want you to perform your traditional role as a man but exempt themselves from their feminine role except it's suit them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SpaceX: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Guys at most times do make their intention to a lady upfront; either by body language or verbally, women don't like to hold themselves accountable for their actions. How did you get pregnant? Blame the man...; Why are you not married? Blame the man..; why did you cheat? He wasn't there for me...; How do we pay the bills? That's your responsibility!!!; There's a noise coming out from the kitchen? Uhmm... you're the man protect me!!; I'm hungry with some cash? Why don't you get something for yourself I have Dm's to reply.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2021
DAY 202, REDPILL 2021

Women don't bring stability to your life.

It's in your soul jurisdiction to make your life stable.

Waiting for or depending on a woman to bring you stability is preposterous.

Women are but a companion. As gods can do without their votaries, so it must be between a man and a woman. Men want women; women need men.

Work hard to make your life stable, healthy, happy and flexible. It's for yourself and not to please anyone.

Men bring stability and make (unstable) women stable. If the case is reversed, women, whether stable or unstable will poorly construct men, which is the same as men not doing anything. Hence, men are the true potters, the world and women are their clays.

Authority: take care of yourself first.

38 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2021
And here I am thinking one of the core principle of Redpill is Emotional Maturity.

What is mature about being uncouth and being proud about having yeye trolling prowess?
Who cares with you savage pass 21 savage and Tiwa Savage combined?
On a faceless forum for that matter?

Weak minded people forming nonsense.

By the way, I wasn't the one who summoned kingwhatever here, my only crime was inviting his ashawo goons to come and witness their mentor being dragged like a tiger generator on this thread and to the best of my knowledge, they have all left to concentrate on their ashawo thread except kingwhatever of course.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2021
If a woman has chosen you, she will submit to you. she might be a Tigress with other men, but with the man she has chosen, she becomes a sheep.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2021
The emotional torture that boy will receive from bullies will be something else,it might even affect his mental health.
The mom obviously doesn't care about that,she just wants to prove a stupid point.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2021
A man who is useless is more likely to face ostracism than a woman who is useless

Uselessness is more socially acceptable in a woman than in a man

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2021
This is not for men that finds glory in pvssy. It is for the man who is after power and his own glory and civilization at large.

You can never pursue women and glory simultaneously. You chase one and jettison the other.

Bitter, bitter pill. Winks.

NB: repressed desire here is sexual lust.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SpaceX:
Let's be honest with ourselves here, most women like to pick what suit them in a relationship, they want you to perform your traditional role as a man but exempt themselves from their feminine role except it's suit them.

A woman exempting herself from her feminine role has a lot to do with the kind of man she's in a relationship with.

I don't know if it's because of the economical realities around the world, or some kind of biological evolution, the truth on ground is that men are losing their FRAME faster than we realize.

In the last decades men have been losing and compromising their Authority and masculinity for the sake of women. THIS has brought us to our current challenges of high level of immoralities,cultural decay, marital and family perversion taking place all around us today.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SeekerofTruth1: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2021
I fear for Our future

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiIIer:
What is red pill?

It’s hate ideology to put it simply
Redpillers, this person is not me! Its an impersonation

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiIIer:

Doesn’t change the fact that all he said was true sha
This person is not me! check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by unamamatoto: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Redpillers, this person is not me! Its an impersonation
Redpiller scammer... Thunder will fire you... Ode cheesy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2021
unamamatoto:
Redpiller scammer... Thunder will fire you... Ode cheesy
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2021
CaveAdullam:
This is not for men that finds glory in pvssy. It is for the man who is after power and his own glory and civilization at large.

You can never pursue women and glory simultaneously. You chase one and jettison the other.

Bitter, bitter pill. Winks.

NB: repressed desire here is sexual lust.

Cars fine pass women , but because you can't afford the former , you subscribe to chasing the later undecided undecided

Why cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicas2000: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Men need to realise that women sleep with way more men than they admit to.

Here's another one from Shade Ladi pò who is always known as 'big mouth' encouraging women not to be ashamed of howanyndivks they've bleeped.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Do not stake your future on a woman's whim( fanciful ideal for a long term relationship or marriage when you are not interested or ready)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Women are generally unhappy when they are single
Many men feel perfectly fine when they are single
Why?
women derive pleasure and happiness from social interaction also ,they are under a fertility Biological clock
Men can stay alone and there is no fertility pressure on men

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2021
To that Bastard here that summoned the Ashawo goons here, You are a demented coyote..
Everything is right about being uncouth, especially when you been used on Dingbats like you..

Your mother ain't emotionally mature hence why she gave birth to an unstable slowpoke...

Speak more trash and watch me come harder on you Cunt..

gay..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Only someone who has a dysfunctional family structure and shiity upbringing will find it proper to insult another person's mother like it is nothing.

Me insulting your mother (not minding the poor job she did raising you) is akin to me spitting on the memory of my own mother (bless her soul).

Next!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
DONT BE THE GARBAGE COLLECTOR

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
THOUGH I REALIZE THIS IS A PREGNANT WOMAN BUT THIS IS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE EQUALITY THEY SO BADLY WANTED

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.