Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2868113 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

that's way, way...too odd mahn.
you know when you too overspice food, it kills the taste..
not all girls indulge in three.some... not all are rotten to the core like that bro... she might not get the sarcasism.

just imagine you telling a nigga to come to an hotel room.. and let him know, you and him it's going to fûck your girl together....at same time.(that means you are going to see his dîck.... and back of his assx, how black it is) mahn to some niggas that's way off.

hope you get my drift.. some girls can't even uncloth in their girlfriend presence... talkless sharing same dîck at that particular time.

that's some little morals and values playing there.

just keep it low, plain and simple.

grin grin grin

No no no,
He should have said that,
She should know her place and stop putting her nose in things that don't concern her, she insulted him and needs to be insulted back.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chiagozieking:

grin grin grin

No no no,
He should have said that,
She should know her place and stop putting her nose in things that don't concern her, she insulted him and needs to be insulted back.

As much as I agree that was a stupid question.. and as such deserves a more stupid answer....but you an OG, A game man, you know your onions... you know what you want... and that's the coochie.

I know she insulted him by asking such question, but you taking shuts at her DIRECTLY OR PERSONALLY... subsequently for a stupid question she asked in a case like this... when you are the one chyking her in the first place, is a no no.

if you do that, your letting your guard down all the same.

I mean she asked a STUPID and SIMPLE question why not give her a STUPID and polite answer....no need flaring things up..at that time

what you do is play it low and simple.(WHICH OF THEM" simple and plain)
that already gives her the impression, you got girlfriends... and you owned that shitx.... no need going further... adding irrelevant mix to it.

tell you what... THEY IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEEN ARROGANT AND BEEN POLITE.

someone made me understand that on this thread.

they is a time for been hot headed, and be relaxed.
they is a time for been COCKY or replying with a sexy smile.
they is a time for been arrogant, or calm.

you as a Game man, always know that... so you don't mix stuffs up.

just my take.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyeMoJuba: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
-- Always protect the core of your essence, should you choose to let her in, never let her in completely. See yourself as a castle, let her into the castle, but do not give her the key to the heaviest door. She will notice the door is closed. She will ask you what’s behind the door and if “you can let her in?” Ignore her protests and manipulations. Never open that door. Not a woman alive other than perhaps your mother is worth opening this door for. If you believe love entails “sharing everything,” you don’t understand love.

This is solid

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

As much as I agree that was a stupid question.. and as such deserves a more stupid answer....but you an OG, A game man, you know your onions... you know what you want... and that's that coochie.

I know she insulted him by asking such question, but you taking shuts at her DIRECTLY OR PERSONALLY... subsequently for a stupid question she asked in a case like this... when you are the one chyking her in the first place, is a no no.

that already gives her the impression, you got girlfriends... and you owned that shitx.... no need going further... adding irrelevant mix to it.

tell you what... THEY IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEEN ARROGANT AND BEEN POLITE.

just my take.

Now I understand that something is good , while the other is better, kudos nice write up cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
If your girlfriend is on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, twitter...

And you saved her number as my queen, my angel, my gold, my heart etc.

My brother, you are a final year Idiot and your village people are currently doing get together pending your graduation. grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyeMoJuba: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
---There is an immutable animosity between the sexes that serves as the conduit for all distrust. This animosity flows from the inability of the sexes to reconcile their fundamentally opposed sexual strategies. For a man’s optimal sexual strategy to thrive, the woman’s must suffer. For a woman’s optimal sexual strategy to thrive, the man’s must suffer. Each sex is determined not to suffer, and so both inflict suffering on the other in a perverse determination not to suffer themselves; this is the battle of the sexes, this is reproductive war.

Fact

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
If a lady is not fvcking you,then she should fvck off

Don't waste your time and energy on women when there is no sexual benefit except she is aiding you in your mission

Don't be a stupid Emotional tampon
Avoid the friendszone

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Don't waste your time and energy on women when there is no sexual benefit except she is aiding you in your mission

Avoid the friendszone

Jes told one yesterday wetin go sup on to 'no strings attached' kinda relationship

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
olembic:

It means women cling to men for money, status, and security.

Once they get these things through their own efforts and hustle, they will tell their self they don't need a man anymore.

This is a very big lie

The only thing is that they will want a higher quality man not any kind man. But they actually want men

It might shock you to know that successful women are more loyal to there man than many of these lowly girls that are all breeding ground for troubles

And I am telling you from experience

Successful women are even more submissive but it must be to a high quality man

It you catch them as a mate
They give you much peace

But the caveat is you must not show you are a womaniser if you like women
They hate being cheated on
They can be very jealous

But you can still control them well just be a smooth player

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
djon78:

This is a very big lie

The only thing is that they will want a higher quality man not any kind man. But they actually want men

It might shock you to know that successful women are more loyal to there man than many of these lowly girls that are all breeding ground for troubles

And I am telling you from experience

Successful women are even more submissive but it must be to a high quality man

It you catch them as a mate
They give you much peace

But the caveat is you must not show you are a womaniser if you like women
They hate being cheated on
They can be very jealous

But you can still control them well just be a smooth player

Correct and they're usually lonely because guy's are intimidated.

Best mate's if they have some value system and didn't LovePeddler their way into financial independence.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
aomine:
YES BUT THEY AINT HONEST ABOUT IT HENCE THE DILIDO'S AND CUCUMBERS AND VIBRATORS

All these are serious wrong assumptions

There is no woman that doesn't need a man except those ones that go for there fellow ladies

Women can't exist without men. They need and crave men but may not show it out
Any man that knows how to play his cards well will unlock that craving for a man inside a woman

They will claim otherwise but intrinsically they crave man die

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
neyoohhh:

Correct and they're usually lonely because guy's are intimidated.

Best mate's if they have some value system and didn't LovePeddler their way into financial independence.

They are the most lonely women out there

Men always fear them
But if you catch one
They are hundred times better than many of these lowly untrained girls out there

And they are very loyal and obedient

Especially when they know you no dey tolerate nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Avoid the friendszone
The fvck is not even enough, it doesn't amount to anything.

The lady MUST give me something of value that MUST help me in my mission or she fvcks off.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Your spec is someone harlott currently, please let's not be delusional when we are dealing with women, always have the foresight of an eagle and vet thoroughly, don't be naive and allow emotions cloud your judgement

Note; Even after vetting, remember AWALT, remember their amoral nature, remember they can't love you the way you love them

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Formerly, when I began to digest the red pill philosophy. I abhorred the idea of male and female friendship. Whenever a girl tried to put me in the friend zone, I'd just ghost her. Or block her if it was on social media. But as time passed and my knowledge of game expanded (because of experience and some men I hold in high regard).

I have come to realise that the friend zone is the best place to be. If you can get sex from the friend zone, then you don't have to be burdened with the responsibility of being a boyfriend. If she wants to be a friend, no problem. As long as you can figure out a way to fûck from the friendship. It's completely fine.

Come to think of it, the best PUAs that slayed multiple women, were not the ones who had so many break ups. But the ones who were able to fûck with no commitment, whilst maintaining their relationships with women at a rapport level. This is how we amass so many body counts (which I know is the primary or secondary desire of every red piller/alpha).

What we rejected at the onset has become the key to achieving our dreams. You are not going to fûck numerous women if you keep getting into relationships. As for me, I'm done. I want to be called bestie, male friend, just a friend, etc. I am not giving out my commitment or resources to any daughter of Eve. Let their boyfriends worry about that. I want to be in the friend zone.

As a friend you are single, but as a boyfriend you are not.
Just thinking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
SOZINN:
Formerly, when I began to digest the red pill philosophy. I abhorred the idea of male and female friendship. Whenever a girl tried to put me in the friend zone, I'd just ghost her. Or block her if it was on social media. But as time passed and my knowledge of game expanded (because of experience and some men I hold in high regard).

I have come to realise that the friend zone is the best place to be. If you can get sex from the friend zone, then you don't have to be burdened with the responsibility of being a boyfriend. If she wants to be a friend, no problem. As long as you can figure out a way to fûck from the friendship. It's completely fine.

Come to think of it, the best PUAs that slayed multiple women, were not the ones who had so many break ups. But the ones who were able to fûck with no commitment, whilst maintaining their relationships with women at a rapport level. This is how we amass so many body counts (which I know is the primary or secondary desire of every red piller/alpha).

What we rejected at the onset has become the key to achieving our dreams. You are not going to fûck numerous women if you keep getting into relationships. As for me, I'm done. I want to be called bestie, male friend, just a friend, etc. I am not giving out my commitment or resources to any daughter of Eve. Let their boyfriends worry about that. I want to be in the friend zone.

Just thinking.

Don't mistaken being her fûck buddy/friends with benefit for friendzone. They are totally different.

I do get your point though. In gaming women to your advantage, you are better successful withholding your commitment or dangling it without totally giving it out.

Wahala for who still dey do "official" boyfriend!

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cashel: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2021
DAY 212, REDPILL 2021

Remove sex and you'll find that you were unconsciously running a poverty alleviation scheme.

Well done Mr manager!

Authority: guard your resources with all diligence.

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

As much as I agree that was a stupid question.. and as such deserves a more stupid answer....but you an OG, A game man, you know your onions... you know what you want... and that's the coochie.

I mean she asked a STUPID and SIMPLE question why not give her a STUPID and polite answer....no need flaring things up..at that time

just my take.

Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by viktor88: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2021
SOZINN:

Just thinking.
Friendzone and friends with benefit are totally different.

I have experienced both and will choose friends with benefit every fuking time.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Hehehe...

Another female colleague of mine told me she's pregnant for her fiance...

That's was like two months ago..

Then she took a day of and went to the hospital for check up and showed me the results were positive...

As a guy man I never even see signs of the
belle going to three months now..

I feel she has conned the man into hastening his efforts in paying her dowry..

She's around 29 to 30 years..

I stylishly told her that what she's doing no sharp and is not good..

She simply told me that I am not a woman..

And she changed topic..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SeekerofTruth1: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2021
What do you guys think about this?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Epigenetics..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSdetector: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Probably the result of an interracial threes0me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSdetector: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Not really a redpiller. But I saw this video on IG and I found it highly ridiculous and also hilarious... grin thought I should share. grin

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CR94cnuAs_k/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by haweezii(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2021
They want the privileges that come with equality but don't like the responsibility that comes with it. I've never seen a more ridiculously selfish mindset than this. Pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Very possible. Although a rare occurrence. The twins no doubt will have the DNA of their parents.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Redpill Kings...
Let me drop another one here..

I got a call from an old pal of mine last night.. we spoke at length and in the course of the discussion, she started narrating an experience she had when she was in Aba last week, for those that knows the city, she said she was at Union Bank Junction waiting for a Cab to convey her to her destination, when a clean white Formatic pulled over..

Immeidiately two Young ladies alighted from the car and with their bags started walking away, then all of a sudden, a young guy came down from the vehicle and ran across the road, stopped by along the other roadside there and was harrasing a woman selling corn, asking her of the whereabouts of the ladies that dropped from his vehicle, the woman was stunned, dude went ahead and destroy her stand and threw her corn and other stuffs away..
Onlookers started assembling, he ran back to his packed vehicle, pulled up his shirt, trousers, boxers and went naked and started misbehaving.. according to her, dude was fresh looking, had gold necklaces, gold watches, wrist bands , tattoos, dreadlocks, fair etc.. he continued exhibiting signs of madness and a larger crowd has assemled by then, even RRS operatives has arrived, at that point, some men made arrangements and a young native doctor was invited to intervene spiritually..
The native doctor started work immediately and the highlight of his operation was when he told all menstruating women around the vicinity to move away from their.. they did, and he continued.. it got to a point that he said that they should bring 7 raw eggs for him, it was brought.. after his chantings and other things he did.. he smashed 2 of the eggs in the Car and it broke.. he smashed another 4 on the young man's head (by then he has been grabbed and tied down) then finally smashed the last one at the main road..
The guy regained his sanity and he was asked to state what it is with him..
He mentioned his name .. he is from Anambra state. Other details about him, he was asked about the ladies.. NOW THIS IS THE REASON WHY I AM SHARING THIS STORY HERE.. he said that he was driving thru and saw them on the road and he stopped, got talking with them and told them he wanted to flirt and stuff and they agreed and humped into his car.. that personally he is running out of time to bring another lady for sacrifice.. (he said he does Yahoo plus) so when they entered he drove along with them, stylishly trying to put the Jazz at work on the one sitting in front with him, unfortunately, she was in her menses.. it now boomerang and he was gradually loosing sanity when he parked at Union bank..
He said that.. the format they use is to stop by and beckon on a lady to hump in for a ride and flirt with them plus monetary rewards, but once the lady steps in the car and sits especially in the front sit, her womb, destiny and other stuffs is taking away from her spiritually.. then along the journey or driving they would stylishly make a call and after the call they would now tell the lady or ladies involve that they have something else important to attend to, tell them to drop, give them a token and promise to call them later in the day or another day for a proper hook up and now drive away.. the lady would be happy for the awoof money and promise of a hangout and wild fun not knowing that in a matter of minutes her womb, destiny and other things has been taken from her spiritually without fuss ..he went to his Car.. open under his driver's seat and brought out charms.. opened the front sit by the side of the driver and brought out a small pot filled with charms as well.. (where the ladies mostly seat) .. Then when he went to the back of the vehicle to get other charms by the booth.. he lost sanity again and started a second wave of madness.. the native doctor was asked to intervene by he people gathered.. he said.. No he won't, that the young man has spilled enough blood.. so much and that this is his nemesis..
The young man continued misbehaving till the policemen now took him away.. while his car was still there till the next day when the came and tow it to the station..
This incident happened in Aba and the pictures and videos went viral.. I am surprised it didn't reach nairaland..

The reason why I shared this Information here is, for Redpiller that would love to marry someday, once you check your sperm s and it is healthy.. never allow a lady you marry keep you childless, because you don't know the type of wayward lifestyle she has lived in the past, and you want to stupidily want to suffer the repercussions with her in the name of "WE ARE WAITING ON GOD FOR A CHILD".. You go wait tire.. and by the time the child finally arrives that is if it will ever arrive.. na your pension money you go use train am.. cos you are old and weak by then..
If you marry a barren woman, divorce her or send her away and go marry one that can give you children, Don't go and suffer for the past useless lifestyle a Nigerian girl lived when you were not in the picture..
My advice to aspiring Patriachs or men that would want to have kids with a woman..

Shoutout to Caveadullam Bloodysperm Martinez39s Ubunja Sozinn Mjbolt Saviolamemphix emmaodet Luminouz stupidquestions aomine (in da house ..lol) pansopist JESHAL nwezeemmanuel and other bold Redpiller.. y'all are kings.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: princekami(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.