Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2862985 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Honestly, after spending many months on this thread, I can asseverate that the golden rule of disregarding these troublesome monikers and spurning their viewpoints is effective. They do fade away after some time. Just ignore them to make their exit faster. grin

Those who graced this thread in search of pure, undiluted truth will survive the test of time. Because they know the rabbit hole has no end. After months, years, we will still be here, because we value the priceless knowledge poured out on this thread daily by men who sought after nothing more than the manumission of their kind.

It is indeed a gratitude I cannot express.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
;
SOZINN:
Honestly, after spending many months on this thread, I can asseverate that the golden rule of disregarding these troublesome monikers and spurning their viewpoints is effective. They do fade away after some time. Just ignore them to make their exit faster. grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
DeusMagnus:
the truth remains the truth. Fight it, attack it, condemn it, ignore it, accept it, whatever you like do to it, the truth will always stand. Na time e to take. Redpill is the truth.

GOLD

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
REDPILL KNOWLEDGE CAN NOT BE DESTROYED LET THE MOTHERFUKERS AND TROLLS FADE AWAY INTO OBLIVION

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
SOZINN:

Those who graced this thread in search of pure, undiluted truth will survive the test of time. Because they know the rabbit hole has no end. After months, years, we will still be here, because we value the priceless knowledge poured out on this thread daily by men who sought after nothing more than the manumission of their kind.

Well said. Spoken like a true OG grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Martinez39s:

Have you seen redpillers going to the ashewo thread to constitute nuisance the same way these clowns are doing here?
This question should give them food for thought. That is if they even have brain to think.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Picks mic
grin grin grin
I just had to laugh because something funny happened recently.
This is for the young ones without much experience.
Story time... Take a seat y'all, cold kunu dey for freezer.

A dude of mine dated one fresh sumptuous chick like this, I'd say she's a 9 out of 10 boys, the curves and edges are at the right places. I no go lie the babe set, she enter my eye but I don't do my friend's package/ exes. My guy didn't spend money in getting this babe, I'm talking about a babe that can turn heads and make you know who guys pay. Neither did he spend a dime in keeping her (shey all of us wey sapa hold like criminal well police hold for waist grin). They've done the kissing and blah blah, but didn't go beyond that. Boy wasn't up to the task of going beyond the first base, he always had cold feet. Long story cut short, they broke up. Why? She had the behaviors young girls exhibit, they just want some useless attention. Plus he lost the feelings he had, according to him sha. I told my guy you shoulda just lashed her grin maybe once or twice, because she wouldn't respect you if you didn't. Funnily I was correct, girlfriend claimed bro was too "holy" grin grin. Me looking at bro like... didn't I tell you.

Fast forward to some days after the break up, girl is already in a relationship, me looking at my guy and smiling like, she was already with the guy before una break up. Despite the break up, she didn't let go of bro, the calling, messaging. grin I'd usually taunt him about his relationship grin . Last last they stayed friends close but not close sha, but friends.

Fast forward again, guy told me reliable source told him, she's cheating on her boyfriend. grin grin me laughing like, this coulda been you bro. Your holy must have paid you cos you dodged this breakfast. How did we know she cheated? Now, she's feeling down cos the side d*ck isn't giving her the attention he did cos he's now focusing on his relationship after chopping and clean mouth. I mean how could he grin grin grin ??!!!

Fast forward to recently, ring ring... babe's like it's urgent I wanna see you (not me... bro). I'm like bro be careful, it's late at night, don't stop being holy tonight man grin grin. Me to my other friend, her boyfriend broke up with her she needs bro to lean on. grin grin

About an hour later, bro returns from his journey. Guess what guys... Wait for it... wait for it... Yeap, the sage was correct. Babe just melted and was crying immediately bro got through the door, bro didn't even ask what was up. He just became the shoulder to cry on, he couldn't even talk grin grin . Bro came back and told us about the not so cryptic message boyfriend posted on his status some days back..."Boyfriends, don't think you're the only one servicing your babe"... Not the exact words, but you get the drift. Bro acted like he didn't know. Whether they've broken up now I don't know, but abeg have they broken up? grin grin
I sha told bro to establish a lean on me company, seems it's a discovered talent.

POINTS I'D LIKE US TO TAKE FROM THIS
1. Attraction is non-negotiable, you don't need money to get a babe that likes you, especially when you're young. It clouds the genuine attraction.
2. Don't make a babe your point of origin, make sure you are. You see babes will leave babe will come, yourself will still remain.
3. Know that most young girls of nowadays just want to shedibalabala grin grin . Unserious lot, they'll want to settle down after frolicking around ( emi gan unseriousness grin grin ) . Sha know it's not me grin grin , maybe it's you they'll settle down with. Yeee!!! Who threw that? (Disclaimer: I said most)
4. Be ready for the worst and hope for the best in modern day relationships, or better still do your due diligence and know what you're involving yourself in.
5. "Brothers since I was born an now I am growing old, I have never seen a girl break up to become single, brothers have you seen?" ....Chorus... In other words, girls branch swing.
6. Men shouldn't be emotional in relationships, you'll just kill yourself before your time. You displease yourself to please others, now they have left you.
7. Leave the emotions to women, it's their thing. They are driven by it, they are fickle, susceptible to whoever can add turbulence to those still waters.

I knew it'd be a long read, however if you read this far. Bravo, extra kunu for you grin grin.

I said you people should welcome me una no even talk, no be so dem dey do am o, because I just registered... toor. And to that guy that welcomed me... thanK you.. Two more kunus for you.

I'd just like to share any stories I can lay my hands on or experience first hand cos that's what life is for. Experience is the best teacher after all, so they say.

Drops mic

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 18, 2021
@lightheaded You are spitting some real shits right there.
Nice one.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 2:00am On Aug 18, 2021
YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE REDPILL TENETS IF YOU FALL INTO ANY OF THESE CATEGORIES

A lot of people in the REDPILL community still find it difficult to accept other people in the REDPILL who are not following the footsteps of their way of REDPILL. This is very WRONG!

A REDPILLER who is an aspiring patriarch finds it difficult to accept an MGTOW REDPILLER into his world because the aspiring patriarch cannot fathom how a man with a functioning digging stick will choose to stay away from women and avoid the burden of performance that comes with being a patriarch or burden that comes from being in any form of long/short term relationship with females.
This is not the REDPILL way.

It is also in the REDPILL internet community you will see MGTOW REDPILLER calling an aspiring patriarch REDPILLER a fool because he chooses to accept the burden of performance that comes with being in a committed relationship with a female.

REDPILL men who choose to go MONK MODE for a certain period of years in their lives so as to focus on their grind or hustle (SELF DEVELOPMENT) to make a better future for themselves, after which once they achieve their goal will later get into committed long or short term relationship with women.
These set of REDPILLED men are castigated by REDPILLED MGTOW men who believe that they are better off going fully Monk MGTOW like themselves(totally staying away from females).
These set of REDPILLED men are also castigated by REDPILLERS who spin plates, because they believe you don't have to go MONK MODE before achieving your goals.

It is also common to see REDPILLED men who spin plates, who have abundance mindset but will never get into a committed long term relationships for the rest of their lives being hated by follow REDPILLERS who are aspiring patriarchs(Men who don't believe in spinning plates forever) or MGTOW men(Men who choose to stay away from females forever).

When men are introduced to the Manosphere, and they have been REDPILLED, men are quick to forget the basic fundamentals of the REDPILL, men are quick to forget the TENETS of the REDPILL.
Men are quick to forget that REDPILL is AMORAL! (There is no one way to the REDPILL)
You are half baked REDPILLER if you find it difficult to accept other men taking different path of the REDPILL.

As a REDPILLER if you are struggling to accept other REDPILLED men who are not into your own version of the REDPILL, I will advise you to go back to the basics, let the TENETS sink deep into your brain and whole being.

I STAND FOR A UNITED REDPILL BROTHERHOOD.

#TRPTENETS
#TRPBASICS
#TRP_IS_AMORAL
#AWALT_LIVES_ON
#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wish you guys the best of luck in your search for Innocent Virginia. I don't care to marry so I don't give a fuccck about virginity.

I don't believe in the innocence associated with virginity. Especially in this age and time. I have seen virgins that are more sexually perverse than a prostitute. The only difference between them is that one have not experienced virginal penetration.

Redpill teaches us to take charge of our lives and there's no better way to take charge of MY LIFE than to avoid marriage completely.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Ketapu:

I am very happy for you brother. You just practicalised the red pill. You should know that the red pill is hard to swallow and practice but failure to follow or practice them will make you have all sort of problems with females.

I have a lot to tell you. I hope I will be able to complete it in this write up.

First, you did the absolutely right thing by informing her exactly what you want from her. My mentor in that regard is Allan Roger Currie. In his books titled "Mode One: Let the woman know what you're thinking", what you did is exactly what he preached throughout. Many guys have been manipulated by ladies because the guys are not bold enough to tell the ladies what they want. The truths are the following:

1. The primary need of males from females is sex.

2. The primary need of females from males is provision (of almost any kind).

Most of the time, ladies are not afraid to make their needs known. They will ask for your money, attentions, gifts, etc.

Unfortunately, many guys are not bold enough to ask ladies for sex which is all what they really want from the ladies.

Also, ladies are aware that more than 90% of guys talking to them want sex. It is just that most are afraid to express themselves. So, as long as the guys are not bold to ask for sex, they will continue to manipulate the guys for provisions. If you think about what you did, that lady that rejected you will not be bold enough to ask you for any provision or help in the future since she is not ready to give you what you want. It's a win-win for you brother.

You did the right thing by telling her your mind. The thing is: YOU NOW KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

The truth is that she doesn't consider you to be good enough to have sex with. All ladies have at least one guy they will never say no to. That guy can be their pastor, a celebrity, etc. So, for that lady that rejected you, you are just not that special guy she will never say no to. You are not her priority.

So, is that the type of lady you want to give your time, attentions, money, and what have you?

If you go through my previous posts, you will see that I've been in your situation before. Please, don't give a fucck about what she will do. In fact, this is what you should do.

1. Start ignoring her. Only do things that are absolutely necessary with her such as if you have office works to do together.

2. Keep your conversation very professional. No chit chats. No bullshit talk. Greet her normally like good morning, afternoon and the like. If you greet her and she doesn't respond well, stop greeting her.

3. NEVER APOLOGIZE TO HER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID. SHE WILL LOST THE LAST RESPECT SHE HAS FOR YOU IF YOU APOLOGIZE. This warning is very important. I hope you have not even apologized because that will be a huge drawback. Your apology will only tell her that you never had any balls in the first place. You were just faking bad boy. She will thank her stars for rejecting a weak guy like you. If you don't apologise, you have a better chance of actually sexing her in the future.

4. Start talking and relating with prettier ladies. If possible, let her see you with them. That will make her jealous and she can start regretting rejecting you since you seems not to have been affected by her rejecting you. Please, this is where having ABUNDANCE MENTALITY becomes very useful. There are too many pretty ladies in the world to be wasting your time with one that doesn't see you as her sex partner.

Don't have any romantic relationship with your neighbors and co-workers. The risks outweigh the benefits.

Enjoy your night bro and stay strong.

If you can't have romantic relationship with co-worker how come some co workers marry themselves. Abi did they got court themselves and the sky didn't fall . Please my emphasis is on romance with co-worker. Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2021
DAY 230, REDPILL 2021

Loyalty and lovey-dovey moves should not be shown at the peak of success. To be loyal is to be first present at the bottom as transcendence to the top becomes imminent.

Fame has many associates, but none is a friend to a man in his lowly state. Associates that stick together through thick and thin are worth more than kinship.

Those that appears all of a sudden at dawn are subtle, selfish and malevolent. They have no benevolence for you. Beware!

Authority: be smart.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2021

always be the one to end the chit chat, online or physically with that you make her yearns for more attention...

#streetdrills.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
SOZINN:

omo guy have been following this thread as a ghost member I say make I open account new...as hacker wey I be omo guy I don see chats off ...no girl loyal ....even my guys wey I dey help spy WhatsApp of their girlfriend don break up teh teh....

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2021

when she's obsessed with you, too bad.... she's ask some silly questions.... your work is to give her a more reasonable and silly answer.

Cc fattprince

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021

She : how's your single life

God bless the redpill

#streetdrills

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Emotionss:

(If you have a beautiful and we'll figured female relative or a girlfriend that is a graduate or student of River State, calabar, Akwa ibom, Abia, imo and edo State Universities, just know there's a 20% she has slept with a German shepherd in the past, or she will do so in the future.

Baba specify the dog breed join cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Battalion1:
omo guy have been following this thread as a ghost member I say make I open account new...as hacker wey I be omo guy I don see chats off ...no girl loyal ....even my guys wey I dey help spy WhatsApp of their girlfriend don break up teh teh....
what software do you use for spying?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicas2000: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
The atthed was posted by someone on my list.

How does physical maturity corresponds to leadership traits?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 228, REDPILL 2021

Humans seek the easy way out in providing solution to a problem or receiving solution to a problem. At the middle of this transaction lies the key to manipulative tendency.

Men hold the key to power and wealth, hence, women will appeal to greed. Women are the first beauty of nature, hence, men will appeal to lust; each solving the problem of the other.

To not become a victim of manipulations is to understand your nature and depth of vulnerability. However, you will fall for some.

Authority: be smart.

You are exposed to great depths of Wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mercyooo: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lot of lies are hidden in the truth

Desire is the roots
And
Evil is the fruit

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dhinero: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello guys
You have no idea how many lives you have saved with this amazing thing called Redpill.
The redpill changed my life.
I have been sharing it with my friends too and also sending them the link of this thread

Please guys I need you to clarify your position on this Topic: EX WITH BENEFITS

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
KiNg0G:

when she's obsessed with you, too bad.... she's ask some silly questions.... your work is to give her a more reasonable and silly answer.

Cc fattprince
How do u guy manage to play trith or dear online?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Vicas2000:
The atthed was posted by someone on my list.

How does physical maturity corresponds to leadership traits?

DAY 231, REDPILL 2021

Whoever is behind this account is a feminist, an alien, or in a state of comatose. Because it's an opinion that's deviated from reality.

1. It is visible that women mature earlier and are faster in reproductive factors than men. Menstruation once it starts is an indication of this fact regardless of the age(however, age of consent differs in most nations but 18 seems like the most appropriate age for sexual intercourse).

2. Taking over leadership position is not a male privilege or right as feminists and other female sympathisers may make it seem. It is a matter of responsibility, accountability, resilience, virtue, ethics, logic, power and rationality. Leaders are known for these traits and it happens that men are blessed candidates of them. Same way nature favoured women to mature early sexually and seek the best reproductive mates is the same way nature "prepared/favoured men with these traits, however, through rigorous trial and error; and self development.

The women that attain to the heights of these traits has no where in history to the best of my knowledge denied of their leadership position. For example, as patriarchal as the Israelites of the Bible, a woman named Deborah led them for many years. (These days attaining leadership positions for women is how fast the pvssy can run).

3. Leadership position is a game of life and death, because your life and that of your followers are at stake, any slight mistake may cause the destruction of lives and properties from intruders. It's a game of physical and mental strength women aren't built for, ergo, men are always the candidates conscripted into the military for war. Men are not conflict avoidant like women, they are blessed with substantial amount of testosterone which fortifies them for war. Fickleness, delay, nonchalant attitude, complacency, unnecessary rigmarole don't win war, men with blessed strategic strength and wisdom do. This is how men become bedizened with the crown of leadership.

4. In the absence of rape(though there is an evolutionary back up), sex is consensual whether by manipulation or for exploitation. Women have rights to their body as they and feminists claim, and it is foolishness accusing men for exploiting their body. Because they've failed in hooking men for their manipulative gains, they come up with "men exploit women for sex and reproduction". If a woman don't want to be "sexually exploited" she must keep her pvssy closed while a man must keep his pockets closed if he doesn't want to be economically exploited.

5. Though physical maturity is a prerequisite for leadership, but it's not enough to lead without the necessary wisdom, strength and experiences. Physical maturity is not enough for a prince to take over an empire, he must be bred by the king, the council of elders and pay attention to the voices of his people. This is why women are leaders of children while men are leaders of the world, each demonstrating their capabilities in areas that they are well fitted.

Men are higher than women; women than children. That's how their individual results has shaped them.

If an antelope is tired of being a prey, he must become mightier than the predators of the jungle.

Authority: men lead women follow.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeremani:

How do u guy manage to play trith or dear online?

When a girl is obsessed with your vibe, she does all kind of silly things.. you might consider childish... just to get your attention....no matter her age.

as an OG I didn't even know what t and d means.

so definitely you must have done it before with your girls online... for you to outrightly know what it means.

I should be the one to ask you the question

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ketapu:

I am very happy for you brother. You just practicalised the red pill. You should know that the red pill is hard to swallow and practice but failure to follow or practice them will make you have all sort of problems with females.

I have a lot to tell you. I hope I will be able to complete it in this write up.

First, you did the absolutely right thing by informing her exactly what you want from her. My mentor in that regard is Allan Roger Currie. In his books titled "Mode One: Let the woman know what you're thinking", what you did is exactly what he preached throughout. Many guys have been manipulated by ladies because the guys are not bold enough to tell the ladies what they want. The truths are the following:

1. The primary need of males from females is sex.

2. The primary need of females from males is provision (of almost any kind).

Most of the time, ladies are not afraid to make their needs known. They will ask for your money, attentions, gifts, etc.

Unfortunately, many guys are not bold enough to ask ladies for sex which is all what they really want from the ladies.

Also, ladies are aware that more than 90% of guys talking to them want sex. It is just that most are afraid to express themselves. So, as long as the guys are not bold to ask for sex, they will continue to manipulate the guys for provisions. If you think about what you did, that lady that rejected you will not be bold enough to ask you for any provision or help in the future since she is not ready to give you what you want. It's a win-win for you brother.

You did the right thing by telling her your mind. The thing is: YOU NOW KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

The truth is that she doesn't consider you to be good enough to have sex with. All ladies have at least one guy they will never say no to. That guy can be their pastor, a celebrity, etc. So, for that lady that rejected you, you are just not that special guy she will never say no to. You are not her priority.

So, is that the type of lady you want to give your time, attentions, money, and what have you?

If you go through my previous posts, you will see that I've been in your situation before. Please, don't give a fucck about what she will do. In fact, this is what you should do.

1. Start ignoring her. Only do things that are absolutely necessary with her such as if you have office works to do together.

2. Keep your conversation very professional. No chit chats. No bullshit talk. Greet her normally like good morning, afternoon and the like. If you greet her and she doesn't respond well, stop greeting her.

3. NEVER APOLOGIZE TO HER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID. SHE WILL LOST THE LAST RESPECT SHE HAS FOR YOU IF YOU APOLOGIZE. This warning is very important. I hope you have not even apologized because that will be a huge drawback. Your apology will only tell her that you never had any balls in the first place. You were just faking bad boy. She will thank her stars for rejecting a weak guy like you. If you don't apologise, you have a better chance of actually sexing her in the future.

4. Start talking and relating with prettier ladies. If possible, let her see you with them. That will make her jealous and she can start regretting rejecting you since you seems not to have been affected by her rejecting you. Please, this is where having ABUNDANCE MENTALITY becomes very useful. There are too many pretty ladies in the world to be wasting your time with one that doesn't see you as her sex partner.

Finally, based on my experience with ladies, I have rules I now follow. One of them is:

Don't have any romantic relationship with your neighbors and co-workers. The risks outweigh the benefits.

Please, download the Mode One book series by Allan Roger. Your eyes will be opened to the different ways men have been fooling themselves with these manipulative beings called females.

Enjoy your night bro and stay strong.

Real talk. Thumbs up broda.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
For my brothers looking to work out this week. Wednesday chest work out. It's a split exercise one major muscle and one minor(chest & triceps)

*You can go from heavy to light or vice versa
*each exercise is for 3 - 4 sets minimum 10 - 12 reps
*2-3 mins max rest time before next set

Chest workout :
Flat bench press
Inclined bench press
Incline Dumbbell chest press
Diamond push ups or flat chest push ups

Triceps :
Dumbbell tricep kick backs
Dumbbell single arm raise
Barbell skull crushers
Cable tricep push down

If you can't access a gym;
Chest:
Flat chest push ups 40 - 60 reps

Decline bench press (grab a chair or table 2-4ft in height place your two feet near the edge and push) 40 - 60 reps

Incline chest press (using the same chair or table rest it against a wall and place your two hands near the edge and push). 40 - 60 reps

Triceps;
Tricep dips ( grab a chair or flat table rest your two hands closed together behind the table or chair, your two feet flat on the ground and push up and down) 40 - 60 reps

Tricep diamond press ( place your two hands together making a triangle shape with your fingers now push up and down in a chest push up format) 40 - 60 reps

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
KiNg0G:

When a girl is obsessed with your vibe, she does all kind of silly things.. you might consider childish... just to get your attention....no matter her age.

as an OG I didn't even know what t and d means.

so definitely you must have done it before with your girls online... for you to outrightly know what it means.

I should be the one to ask you the question
Have never played it online. Y not play it with her and see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeremani:

Have never played it online. Y not play it with her and see how it goes
she was eager to play it though, these is what happens when the attraction level is at its peak from the onset.... right here, she's sending voice notes just to play trith and dare with a new nigga, just to ask more "silly questions" while another dude is getting ignored for his numerous messages.

Told her next time, I got few mins to spare online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
KiNg0G:

she was eager to play it though, these is what happens when the attraction level is at its peak from the onset.... right here, she's sending voice notes just to play trith and dare with a new nigga, just to ask more "silly questions" while another dude is getting ignored for his numerous messages.

Told her next time, I got few mins to spare online.
The work of redpill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.