Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,485 members, 7,885,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2864675 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lusid: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

If it favours women most of the time, how come men and women keep getting married every weekend?
blame it on societal pressure on the couple to get married asap .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Men Sabi fall hand sha...

Would it kill y'all not to quote an 'f' moniker?

How many times must we go through this? undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Biglittlelois(f): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
lusid:
blame it on societal pressure on the couple to get married asap .

Oh so now it is social pressure, not women since it favours them the most? Okay grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Biglittlelois(f): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
luminouz:
Men Sabi fall hand sha...

Would it kill y'all not to quote an 'f' moniker?

How many times must we go through this? undecided

Do you feel hate because they quote an "f" moniker, or you feel threatened? Is that part of the redpill rule?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't waste your time dear ,this thread is a Haven for men who are eternally heartbroken except you just want to play with them.
niggaa. use the door or the window. but get the Bleep out. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin e weak me too, na men wey dey answer them they tire me, they keep feeding this trolls attention instead of ignoring.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

If it favours women most of the time, how come men and women keep getting married every weekend?
nobody said SIMPs dont exist. They simp until they get badly burnt...then leave or stay because they have simped way beyond return.

As it stands, men have no reason to marry. bedroom fun cheap and easily accessible. #Baby mama industry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hm..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Biglittlelois(f): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
UncleJudax:
nobody said SIMPs dont exist. They simp until they get badly burnt...then leave or stay because they have simped way beyond return.

As it stands, men have no reason to marry. bedroom fun cheap and easily accessible. #Baby mama industry

So in other words, you're saying all married men are SIMPS?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Biglittlelois(f): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Since luminouz is yet to reply, I'll ask generally, is quoting an "f" moniker a SIMPing attitude?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

no. not necessarily. However, to deal with a woman in a marriage comes with a lot of compromises (aka man hands are tired). This can be costly for men with no red pill awareness (women nature, hypergamy and shiii)

Heck, even my people say na one eye dem dey take marry woman. undecided

With sexual revolution and social media (especially), to sleep with different women is a lot easier. So committment is dwindling.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Biglittlelois(f): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
UncleJudax:
no. not necessarily. However, to deal with a woman in a marriage comes with a lot of compromises (aka man hands are tired). This can be costly for men with no red pill awareness (women nature, hypergamy and shiii)

Heck, even my people say na one eye dem dey take marry woman. undecided

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
lusid:
Zzor, jumping from one thread to the other, what do you do for a living?
nairaland resident nuisance grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
I've some real life storiea to post ooo

This ones are recent.

Should I go ahead or are we giving up the redpill?? grin angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks:
At age 29 she has seen and luck has shined on you you met her; someone that knows almost all the clubs in the state and whose puss* has taken all sizes of dixks. Meanwhile your di*k is just starting to come alive and still needs to experience too.

who has enjoyed and explore her youthfulness.

Love and light

This your story is a nightmare to any hustling guy out there grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lightway:
I've some real life storiea to post ooo

This ones are recent.

Should I go ahead or are we giving up the redpill?? grin angry grin grin
Guy post the stories.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
RAGGA40:
Guy post the stories.

This one is on front page ooo

Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Hehehehehehehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lying down on my bed, just chilling and very exhausted after the previous day work. Then the phone rang, saw no number so I chose to decline but it rang again so I said lets see who is this. (since there was no name on it).

Me: Hello who am I speaking with?

Unknown caller: Am I speaking with (my name)

Me: Yes

Unknown caller: This is Goodness, long time you don't even ask of me again.

Me: Hey Goodness no see, how did you get my line.

Goodness: A friend of yours gave me your number and I heard you are kinda of a big shot now.

Me: really it's that so am just a nobody.

Goodness: Stop whining me, I see you on social media and you are looking quite handsome

Me: Sure however you see it, so let's just forgo the chit chat and go straight to the point.
What are you calling me for?

Goodness: just wanted to check up on you and ponder on what ever happened to us?

Me: ok listen carefully first thing there is no us and second I know you are pregnant cause the doctor that ran the test for you happens to be a close friend and also the fact that you stated clearly that even in a million light years from now I won't ever be your class. So I ask again what do you want?

Goodness: stuttering....... how did you.... I wanted to... ask... you for some........ money to...... take care of the... child.

Me: What of the child's father?

Goodness: he said his not interested

Me: Wow so me that you have not seen or called for 12 years now should be interested.

Goodness: You have changed, you are not the boy that was in love with me anymore.

Me: Well the boy grew up

Goodness: What do you want me to do now?

Me: Am not the dad so....... and please do not call this line again.

Goodness: wait I...... (I proceed to cut the call)

The thing is majority of men simped and will probably simp during their younger years but you have be careful not to continue this vicious cycle even as you grow older. The said lady in conversation you could denote was an ex and blah blah blah but key thing here is this days ladies are looking for guys to perform their cuckoldry act on and it's not funny.

The issue of this just be careful with your so called ex. imagine if I was not woke I would have welcomed her back and maybe marry her with the #i finally got her to love. we all know this is the theme of the day.

Caveat: The past is called the past for a reason and that reason is to learn something from it and not go back to relive it or change something. Learn to leave "well enough alone".

Stay woke Kings.

NB: Stop trying to rationalize things to the beings that can't even think for themselves like a prestigious member put it
"A K in time saves nine"

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
this thing be like say na format between the girl and the organizer to collect people money undecided and the thing work.

Guy, you sure say you no dey run this correct format? As many SIMPanze plenty for Naija, na legit format to cashout from their mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
The format sweet to run grin make I no lie

LutanFyah:
Guy, you sure say you no dey run this correct format? As many SIMPanze plenty for Naija, na legit format to cashout from their mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I feel all married men become blue pilled automatically. There is no way I can call a married man red pill.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Illumined9933:
If nature won't punish a particular ex of mine,nature will punish her for helping me to get entrenched in the redpill. When I met this ex, she had money issues, her family couldn't provide adequately for her. Consequently, she was often not happy and somewhat depressed. At that time, I didn't have much, but I tried helping with the little I could do for her. For instance, I could have 3000 naira, I'd give her 2500 naira, just so she could solve some of her problems and possibly feel better. Like I genuinely wished this girl well. I loved her to bits and would do anything for her, if I had the means to.

However, when this girl realised she didn't need me, she changed. Cheated on me with a married man and other folks i discovered later. Then, she had this job, and it was easy for her to say "let's end this thing, it is not working anymore". The pain I felt at the end of that relationship was something I had not felt in my life. Happened 2018.

The thing is, I actually changed and maybe I turned into a cold person. Presently, I know another girl who is experiencing something similar to what my ex experienced - money issues. This girl is really suffering, her dad has been irresponsible and everything a father shouldn't be. I feel bad about her situation, and I'm tempted to help her, but wouldn't because of a particular Redpill mantra - A WOMAN CAN NEVER APPRECIATE THE SACRIFICES A MAN HAS MADE ON HER BEHALF.

Well, as things stand, I can only encourage her, but wouldn't help her. This further reinforces the notion that I experienced a shift in mindset. And this new mindset actually goes to war with my old self, taking away my peace sometimes.

The other day, she told me she was going to stop school. Her reason being that the challenges are enormous for her to deal with.
People stop school all the time,some of us had to suspend studies more than once before we graduated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
she will cheat on her husband,that's if she hasn't started already.
No amount of advice will change her mind, notice the part where she says "she doesn't want to be judged",we all know who gets the blame when she's caught.

Lightway:

This one is on front page ooo

Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Hehehehehehehehehehe

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WarAgainstBegga: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
I pledge to uphold the tenets of TRP

So help me God.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Chiagozieking:
grin I attached the screenshot of a chat between me and one of my shawties, who is trying to pin her pregnancy on me, but coolman is too cold grin grin grin
bro, this your chat,lol! E be like say u don watch Spartacus tire! You are using their type of English!abi which one be 'lets remove thought s from clouded past!' 'modified' sorry! Didn't know other guys had beaten me to the observation!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stay redpill forever

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Leave redpill and die

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Eyaa

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Should I post more real life stories or stop here

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Keep posting. grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oviepuege(m), Saybal(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.