Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2860231 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Vecto:

She actually likes you but she wants you to do the chasing when its supposed to be the other way around.
SOME GIRLS BE LIKE "I LOVE YOU MY NIGGA BUT YOU HAVE TO TOAST ME 1ST " cool
Vecto:

She actually likes you but she wants you to do the chasing when its supposed to be the other way around.
SOME GIRLS BE LIKE "I LOVE YOU MY NIGGA BUT YOU HAVE TO TOAST ME 1ST "
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
pansophist:
It baffles me how women who would be unmistakably classified as overweight relentlessly flaunt their obesity (which they see as curves) by wearing revealing and skimpy dresses. It really tells a lot about either their delusion, or the lower standards of today's men, who have made these women feel that being fat and unhealthy is okay. The delusion is real. When I started seeing young handsome boys with fat women, at that point, I knew there was a problem.

#RandomThoughts
YOU DON'T LIKE THICK PORMO ABI ? grin
pansophist:
It baffles me how women who would be unmistakably classified as overweight relentlessly flaunt their obesity (which they see as curves) by wearing revealing and skimpy dresses. It really tells a lot about either their delusion, or the lower standards of today's men, who have made these women feel that being fat and unhealthy is okay. The delusion is real. When I started seeing young handsome boys with fat women, at that point, I knew there was a problem.

#RandomThoughts
YOU DON'T LIKE THICK PORMO ABI ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=IghravweIG post=94079239]
This is why a girl can be a dedicated choir ,mistress, religious and still be a hoe gagging dicvks. Sexual plurality at peak.[/quote
IM CURRENTLY DATING SUCH GIRL cool[quote author=IghravweIG post=94079239]
This is why a girl can be a dedicated choir ,mistress, religious and still be a hoe gagging dicvks. Sexual plurality at peak.[/quote
IM CURRENTLY DATING SUCH GIRL
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=95444625][/quote]

Haven't we all? cheesy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
luminouz:

Haven't we all? cheesy
WHICH COMMENT FUELS THIS REPLY ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Simp spotted

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Men,
Never entertain disrespect.
But first,
Respect yourself. Have discipline.
She disrespects you because you don't respect yourself enough.
NO SIMPING.
#MasculinitySaturday @amerix_twitter
hoe aint nothing but HOE

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Liposure:
The presence of a woman can be intimidating depending on your level of self esteem.
#obvervation

I'M IMMUNE TO THIS FACT .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
pansophist:
Men have it lucky in such a way women can only dream of, that is, money is the only thing that equalises any shortcoming he has. For me, this triumph any privilege enjoyed by the male.

You fat and potbellied?, make money and you'll marry a beautiful wife. You ugly and short? Make a hell lot of money and it won't be a problem. You in your 50's and still got eyes for younger women? Make money. Just go make money, alot of it.

With money, orientated with comparative advantage, he would access top shelves beauties than otherwise. I can't say the same for women.

#RandomThoughts
ALL IS VOID IF THE MONEY DIMINISHES .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote]Lemme tell you fact

The 100% handsomeness of a man is when you're able to provide what she needs and not how cute you are,,,so let us work harder,,,,,,cheesy ,,,,,
Yeeeeh who slap me,,,angry
Haaaa,,who stone meangry[/
hood bitch did

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sexual plurality

FRANKOSKI:

WHICH COMMENT FUELS THIS REPLY ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=luminouz post=95445607]Sexual plurality

recap huh ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=95445764][/quote]

Yeah
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dollynnn(f): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=95444117][/quote] sure
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
dollynnn:
sure
smile
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
4gunners:
I wish all guys can read this thread.

My girl is given me attitude cos I didn’t allow her to open ATM on my head. As an Oyel worker grin grin, she is expecting flow of cash like that of dasuki gate. This is someone I started dating not too long ago. I will always say this, these girls ain’t loyal, it’s about the money they will collect. She acccused me of always doing the opposite she tells me. grin grin Worst part is that, she doesn’t know how to appreciate.

Girls here that feel entitled to their partners money should have a rethink. Until you tie the knot, that guy doesn’t owe u anything.

Relationship should never be one sided.
IF MONEY IS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY IN A RELATIONSHIP, YOU NEED A JOB AND NOT A MAN.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oluvan:
A perverse generation seeking to change the constitution of God against her own eternal good.

Ephesians 5:22-25,28-29 KJV

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

[23] For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

[24] Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

[25] Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

[28] So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

[29] For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:"

Do it God's way and find peace for your soul.
Reject every theory from the pit of hell that negate the standard of God's word. Keep yourself pure!

The evil of premarital sex and unholy affairs/relationship gave birth to the so called redpill. When you reject the counsel of God, then He will hand you over to a reprobate mind. Repent and believe the gospel.

Jesus saves!
IMAGINE THE SCARCITY OF LIKES !

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Miggs(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmm...I believe this thread now has an active troll

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Ubunja has 'F' na.

Many people know this.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Women are neomaniac: have a penchant for novelty and fancifulness---the reason they flock after new phones, new celebrities, new cars, new houses, new alphas, new clothes, new bags, new shoes, beauty falsification and latest trends. Avoid any woman that is unrestrained concerning these things.

Authority: Some things are lawful but do not necessarily builds up. Invest on things of value

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Trex4:
Please does Anyone know the answer to this question? Cc. Luminouz Skepticus

Just got back from a long ban.

Luminouz and TheUndercover already did justice to your question.

To add this, your time is better spent in doing things more valuable to your personal life than cold-approaching random girls on social media (where unfortunately, women get an overwhelming amount of undeserved attention). You are just one of the 100s of guys messaging her trying to get her attention daily. In most cases like this, the guy having unfettered access to her vagina is always not on social media with her and may even be tired of banging her, seeking other options.

Your mind can be better engaged with something more uplifting than worrying about her ignoring your message. Even guys with the best of game, looks and status still get snubbed, or met with rude gestures from strange women (and some that they know a bit) that they cold-approach on the street. Even women that give some form of green light or put themselves in position to be approached still ignore or act rude for reasons that has nothing to do with the man. The difference is that they either pass her shit tests playing it to advantage or move on quickly when when she behaves badly or waste time. Getting ignored takes nothing from you. You have a full control over what you feel and do, partial control over what others think about you, and almost no control over what others decide to feel and do about themselves. Put on your confidence as a man and move on (to the next woman), no self-deprecation. Be a man of options and stay on your purpose. I'm not saying you shouldn't flirt or cold approach once in a while. Never tolerate any form of disrespect and address or ignore as soon as you spot it.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Local RedPill Song

Olamide - Yemi my lover

Don't be Yemi the love drunk cheesy from the classic 9ja movie

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KevinDein: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2020
This is how much Simps disgust women.

A+ for the man for Simping.

A+ for the lady for honesty.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2020
well as a busy(ME) I don't think I should stress (ME) for.(HER) .feelings... in the God forsaken name given to his royal highness (Prince STUPID)termed (LOVE).if you know what I mean...
death to SIMPs
#TRP 4 ever.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2020
FRANKOSKI:

SOME GIRLS BE LIKE "I LOVE YOU MY NIGGA BUT YOU HAVE TO TOAST ME 1ST " cool
SOME GIRLS BE LIKE "I LOVE YOU MY NIGGA BUT YOU HAVE TO TOAST ME 1ST "

well as a busy(ME) I don't think I should stress (ME) for.(HER) .feelings... in the God forsaken name given to his royal highness (Prince STUPID)termed (LOVE).if you know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Correct.

But, as a man, always be ready and prepared for her, because women are like weeds; appearing where they are least expected, and fluctuates like the stock market---they are like black swans. Be prepare to lose her; and if adequately prepared, you won't suffer the heart break much.

The lady below has been married for 7 years, with 3 beautiful kids, and a seminar which didn't lasted for 24 hours automatically resets her brain.

Authority: see women as an attachment; not as a goal or purpose.

(FOOD FOR THOUGHT) never make the (HER) folks a PRIORITY....
#wise_saying

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
fattprince:

The part that says my mum told me about spiritual wife and I'm chatting with one here got me lmao. And the savage finishing, my girlfriend says hi. Let's end SARS. Bye Felicia.
That guy is "weekend" stored the girl's name as mtchw. Which means unserious fellow.
I gbadun the poster styleh...the niggar na Terminator

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
grin shocked grin cheesy[quote author=FRANKOSKI
no b Smol matter oooo ....I swear. the #Redpill is the beginning of wisdom HAHAHA
yeeehhh. who pinch me..
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Madekreem:
no b Smol matter oooo ....I swear. the #Redpill is the beginning of wisdom HAHAHA
yeeehhh. who pinch me..
which of my comment did you quote bro ? grin
Madekreem:
yeeehhh. who pinch me..
which of my comment did you quote bro ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
angry angry angry

Have an abundance mindset bro. Going back means she still has a hold over you.

See yourself as the prize. There are many other women out there for you.

This is exactly what you need.

N.B: is it only naija gehs or is it a general woman thing for them to ask for money and deny you sex if you dont give them? I have noticed this trend from so many guys who complain of women weaponising pussy for favours.

My solution is simple: NEVER ASK HER BACK AFTER THE ATTITUDE. GET ANOTHER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Sex is enjoyed by both parties and since some of them are so lazy to even ride you well, you expend lots of energy to satisfy them sexually. Why on earth would she act like she is doing you a favour or weaponize her coochie? That is a concept I intensely hate and I think men should note it too.[/quote]....I pt think there try an play safe olosho....its pisses me off when there's folks act like that ........abundance is that best buddy ..I simply give you the book kick

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
tanks bozz for dis masterpiece
truth be told
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
ShugaFly:

The Great KEN I salute you king Reminiscing from way back God bless You boss .....
LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PinkNature(m), RaymondReddingt and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.