Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,785 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! (862 Views)

Why Do Majority Of Us End Up Not Practicing What We Studied In The University? / How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1 / 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
The VTU business victims, where are they now??
Well, I will say a percentage are still on the lookout for other business ventures because they were conveniently scammed by the so called VTU business vendors.
Another percentage have given up completely on any online related form of business because of these same VTU scammers.
Some others are still working under the VTU sector from time to time because they don't want their investment to waste
The few remaining percentage are the ones making honest millions from the same VTU business that a lot of people discard.
Yeah? I call it honest millions cause it's not money earned from scamming people, but the kind of cash derived from hardwork, perseverance and team work.
Some time ago a lady revealed to me that she was scammed by an unidentified RAGP VTU Vendor and that she is done with the VTU sector.
No jokes!! grin for every legit platform, there's a scam version.
Nike, Addidas, Louis Vuitton and a lot of other brands all have the counterfeit of their products. It's just a constant reminder of their authenticity.
Dearies...the struggle for wealth doesn't end because you gave up on your quest. The big and renowned business men of all time are individuals who never gave up.
Today I'm a successful VTU business vendor, who is earning stable income from a #5,000 investment. The amount that a lot of people spend on airtime and data in a week.
See this post as a constant reminder that scam and fraudulent businesses will be out there, most of them a disguise of the real ones, but don't discard opportunities just immediately. Before investing in any business platform, do your research, ask around and make sure it's a registered business where you can talk to people, share experiences, request refunds and even sue. Take this from a online business explorer.
I wish you GODSPEED in your financial endeavors and God bless!!
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Vyzz: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
How profitable is buying and selling Data?

And what is the disadvantages of the business
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
On a scale of 1 to 100, it is 83 percent profitable.
Why?? Because no matter what, someone must buy airtime or data from you. I would give it 100 percent, but it depends on the amount of effort you put into it.
Without much effort you can earn back your investment in the first month from just selling to friends and family. If u decide to take it more seriously you can supply airtime and data to companies in bulk with the help of team members.
Disadvantages??
Um, I'd say small commissions and that's only if you're dormant and Don't publicize your business services properly. So far I haven't experienced any disadvantages because whether I'm not doing anything with my account, my monthly Point Value (PV) keeps accumulating.
Every registered member is entitled to a monthly PV that just keeps accumulating whether you're doing something or not. When the PV gets to 10000, you are awarded #100,000 for consistency. But to accelerate your monthly PV, you have to be active with your account.
That's about all it entails.
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Vyzz: 12:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Giftsketches18:
On a scale of 1 to 100, it is 83 percent profitable.
Why?? Because no matter what, someone must buy airtime or data from you. I would give it 100 percent, but it depends on the amount of effort you put into it.
Without much effort you can earn back your investment in the first month from just selling to friends and family. If u decide to take it more seriously you can supply airtime and data to companies in bulk with the help of team members.
Disadvantages??
Um, I'd say small commissions and that's only if you're dormant and Don't publicize your business services properly. So far I haven't experienced any disadvantages because whether I'm not doing anything with my account, my monthly Point Value (PV) keeps accumulating.
Every registered member is entitled to a monthly PV that just keeps accumulating whether you're doing something or not. When the PV gets to 10000, you are awarded #100,000 for consistency. But to accelerate your monthly PV, you have to be active with your account.
That's about all it entails.

I am begining to like this....

Can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Vyzz:

I am begining to like this....

Can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Okay, yes we can. Here is my WhatsApp contact
+2438107806440
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Good morning all

Always remember friends, the sky is big enough to accommodate the world and beyond, so is success.
Sacrifice your 3 day's airtime and data bugdet for VTU side hustle and earn for life without bustle.
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Klass99(f): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Klass99:
Is this a multi-level marketing sort of business?
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yes, it is. Depending on on how far you want it to go. The bulk of the proceeds is determined by how much effort is put into the business.
You want to make millions from VTU? Then aim for it and put in the energy of a millionaire aspirant, the possibilities are somewhat endless.
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
KEEP SAYING YOU CANNOT DO NETWORK BUSINESS SOMEONE ELSEWHERE IS ALREADY NETWORKING YOU AND MAKING MONEY FROM YOU��

✅ If you have a glo line, you are in Mike Adenuga's network.

✅ If you have a Facebook account, Instagram account, Telegram, Snapchat, Twitter or you use whatsapp, you are in Mark Zuckerberg's network.

✅ If you have a desktop computer or laptop, you are in Bill Gates' network.

✅ If you have ever bought anything on Amazon, you are in Jeff Bezos' network.

✅ If you have GoTV or DSTV at home, you are part of the network of Naspers Group and Adewunmi Ogunsanya.

✅ If you have ever bought Dangote cement, sugar,salt, spaghetti, noodles, flour, then you are part of Dangote's network.

✅ If you have a bank account with any bank, you are part of their network.

✅ As a worker/employee with any organization or company, you are not only a part of the owner's workforce, but also a part of the owner's network

The earlier you stop getting edgy or angry about network marketing and start asking yourself questions like "who are the people in my network", "what are my products & services" and "who are my customers & clients", the better.

"The richest people in the world look for and build network, everyone else is looking for work".
Re: How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! by Kingfcb(m): 11:04am On Apr 15
Stop spending too much on Data, when you can get it at a very cheap Rate.

SubBase offer You Cheapest data for all network

1GB FOR 280 NAIRA valid for one month

Download our APP from Playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.median.android.plaqyx

Or register on SuBase at www.subbase.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 For Young Nigeria / See The Top 5 Richest Beggars In The World / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.