Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ (34206 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Emyogalanya: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Samostical:
WELCOME ABOARD IF YOU'RE NEW HERE.
INVESTMENT WITHOUT STRESS! RISK FREE!
ENERGY SAVING!
TIME SAVING
AND MONEY FLOWING.
I Samuel Ojua will guide you accurately in this platform. Join through my award winning link

www.maxprofix.club/?sponsor=976

Ones you click on this link, it will bring a registration form for you to fill. After you fill it, and register, you will be assign to pay 500 naira of activation fee, after you have paid 500 naira to the person, he/shewill activate you.

Then after I have activate you, you will be in level one.

Then 4 people will be assign to pay you 500 naira each within 48 hours, when the 4 people paid to your bank account. You are already having 2000 naira to your bank account.

Then out of the 2000 naira they have paid you, you will upgrade to level two with 1500 naira. Then 6 people will be assign to pay you 1500 naira each. Uplines are assign within 48 hours
am intrested
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by ISRAELIGHTE(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2020
BotherMleeper:

I had to set up this account to respond to only this sentence:

"First, the statement "open secret" is self-contradicting."

Dear Mr English,

With all due respect, I don't agree with you on that.. I mean that's a figure of speech right there. It is called "Paradox" for the record. But what do I know?

Google could be useful right now, if you have no pocket library...

I am not here to refute your two cents. I mean, I may disagree with your thought pattern, but we can still be cool..This is an educative online class room I suppose and my knowledge adventure brought me here.

#nohardfeeling#

Shalom,

ISRAEL GOD

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by IMASTEX: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
But they didn't summon the killers doing the actual killing
It shows where their loyalty lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by seunayantokun(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Good people are summoned and tortured and intimidated but herdsmen, Boko Haram and their known supporters are never invited.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Beetobee(f): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Why the uproar? It is only logical that he is invited to reveal whoever that person is in the interest of natural security. Of course he should have known what would follow his revelation. As hypocritical as we can be, on Nairaland, many people questioned why he didn't reveal the person he alleged to be the BH leader. All of a sudden now, its victimization! Nigerians love evading reality. And assuming nothing was done by DSS, these same people would start shouting that government has refused to act accordingly.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

it is sad to think of the innocent soul killed and continue to be killed by these jihadists in power

Very sad, extremely Sad....
184 people not chickens and NONE of the killers can be found....

This is pure genocide....ethnic cleansing of the highest order....

Is only in Buhari's government that a murderer who is from the REAL North gets freedom and enrolled in acquisition skill program but Python dance and Amoketun is unleashed on S.S, S.E and S.W

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
JAMO84:
So according to your logic, it's easy to round up terrorists and lock them up, but America and its allies have been in Iraq and Afghanistan for 15 years fighting terrorism without success, now they are sitting down and talking to Taliban.

You should be worried about your own lack of deep understanding of issues, my own offspring has always been top of her class, she has the best gene any child would dream of.
No country Pampers terrorists except in Nigeria. Ending the insurgency in the north is feasible but people like you think other wise because you sympathize with the Boko boys. You think like an 18th century man

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by favor914: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Abi no be DSS again?? They will invite him, threaten him, torture him,and jail him, then finally kill him
Please name one person killed by DSS?
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by kutedres(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
ogododo:

You have effontry to call Christians gullible now, if na other way round you go de shout blasphemy.
Make we learn to respect one another and live peacefully

Not only shouting blasphemy, they would have quickly arraigned such person in their sham Sharia court with death by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by BotherMleeper(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have great sources... I don't indulge in nor suffer propaganda! I am far above that.

You, on the other hand, actually swallow lies all in the name of coming off as politically correct or patriotic (whatever the hell these even mean).

That most of you actually believe everything happening in the North is larger or beyond the control of the Federal government actually makes me laugh!!! cheesy

If only y'all had even the slightest inkling of how badly compromised Buhari and co are... Smh!!! I shall reply you no further!!! Bye!!!

"I have sources"

Lols

Exactly the sort of bluff i expect you'll toss in.

You've no more sources than you've the capacity to reason

Pls go and try to impress someone else.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by nairalandankrah: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
favor914:
Please name one person killed by DSS?
The DSS should be held responsible for those killed in southern Kaduna.. They know the perpetuators but choose to play a blind eye ..they choose to chase rat while the country is on fire

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Reptyle(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
ogododo:

http://www.signalng.com/boko-haram-dss-summons-mailafia-over-comment-on-terrorist-nigerian-governor/

This is very good as long as they have an altruistic reason for inviting him and not to intimidate and shut him up.

Let him share his "facts" with the DSS for the peace and security of the nation and let the DSS do their job.

Similarly, if it is found that he made those incendiary allegations just to score some cheap points, he should be made to face the law.

That claim that there is a civil war that will start in 2022 is scary.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by alizma: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Abi no be DSS again?? They will invite him, threaten him, torture him,and jail him, then finally kill him
Are they not suppose to invite him?
How come some people who are supposed to be literate are stack illiterate in Nigeria?
Where in the world will the security agents look away when a man says he has intelligent information about the people that terrorise the country?
Pls note, arrest is different from invitation.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Moikiitos: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by EMMY76: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
ogododo:

http://www.signalng.com/boko-haram-dss-summons-mailafia-over-comment-on-terrorist-nigerian-governor/

It's an open secret that terrorism in nigeria is been sponsored by prominet northern leaders Prof. Obidiah Mailafia is no ordinary nigerian that can just come out to misinform the public he has his image and reputation at stake. A man who have PhD from the University of Oxford is not someone to joke with.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by orisa37: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
IGP please rescue him from DSS.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Akaijosh: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
when one of the northern governor say he pay d Fulani h/mento stop d killing he was not invited by d dss
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by toye440: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ekpeitut:

Isn't it ironic that you should ask this dumb question? You seem to have forgotten the current crop of politicians with your BUHARI inclusive were against the total annihilation of boko haram when ex President Jonathan stepped up the heat. Buhari personally saidot minding all the killings that statement alone shows where his loyalty lies. Today he is forming goody two shoes.

A wicked, tribalistic and despotic politician will kill his own people if it's necessary to advance his cause..e.g power, land grabbing, ethnic cleansing, spreading Sharia to the entire country etc.

" the attack on boko haram is an attack on the north". What u are saying is bokoharam is north and north is bokoharam.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Champagnegold: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
tomorrow some foolish dumb ass fellow will say shit is it not obvious that buhari, northern governors, bandits or herdsmen, boko haram and dss are one and the same, same network. you kill a Christian you go scot free you boldly stand against the killers sponsor inthe face you are termed hate speacher or social media say it's public whatever. I don't give a damn. my above mentioned list are the evil of the peaceful existence of the nation. no matter what you want to do I know you are the enemy of Christians, come steal ur #5m I have said my mind. very sorry u can't win this cheap battle.
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by viviangist: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2020
ogododo:

I know you always comment on CHURCH bias
Some highly placed individuals de support Boko Haram.
Make we stop deceiving ourselves.
Why nobody de stop the killings?
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2020
princemeadow:

How did we arrive at killing for Blasphemy? Is there no room for Taubah (repentance ) in Islam anymore? Why can't we project Rosullullah Muhammed in his true picture to this man instead of killing him?

Dont forget, we are in a country where Muslims relate with non Muslims, Christians, majorly on their sphere of lives. Let's preach Islam with peace. Giving it picture of blood thirsty killing and unforgiving nature to Islam is a dent and anti Islam

Our brothers in the north have taken the rigid, extreme part of the religion and I still do wonder why politicians hide under Islamic religion to perpetrate killings like Boko Haram and Bandits.

Please can we love the prophet more than Allah?

If not someone should show me in the Quran where Allah revealed that anybody who talks against the prophet should be sentenced to death. Meanwhile, we claim that our religion is for peace. How are we spreading peace in this manner?

Though I'm not against the Sharia law but it should be interpreted logically.

History reveals that the prophet was mocked during his days, he never ordered anybody to kill people who do that, while some muslims of nowadays also mock prophet Issa, the Jesus of christianity, why can't we say they should be sentenced to death.

With this act, we are losing the right image of Islam and making it unattractive for those who may want to approach the religion for good.

So it is about time we reorientate our approach to our application of law. If not....Hmmmm. We are indirectly championing hatred towards our religion.

Are you truly a Muslim
Re: Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ by Tonitoniton(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
I knew they will pick up and detain him so as to find out more info from him to pass on to boko commanders and silent him at the end. It is up to the south to decide to be docile while boko camp in their forest waiting for the phase two killing to start from their back yard. U guys think fulani is joking when they said Nigeria belongs to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? / Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.