Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section (15854 Views)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman / How To Identify Nairaland Scammers /Fraudster Most In Agric Section / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14
Two important things you should do right at the beginning of every farm operations for success to be assured in your farm business

You need to clear the right size of farm and at the same time preserve your topsoil

I remember many years when we cleared 10 acres of land thinking it was 50 acres
We paid the people that cleared the amount for 50 acres and at the end of the day,we made loss.

That's why you need to know how to measure your own land.
It's extremely easier to do now with some easy apps.

For those clients on our farm estates locations,I also strongly advice that they map out their land with beacons so they don't make that same mistakes I made several years ago.

How do you clear your farmland so you don't lose your top soil

Your top soil is your everything,if you lose your top soil,you will lose your yield because your crop you planted will not have access to enough nutrient to produce the required yield.

Not having this knowledge and knowing how to go about it is a risk itself
Having knowledgeable,experience people in your team is as important as insuring your farm business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! / Researchers Discover Cure For ‘Tomato Ebola’ / Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.