Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? (294 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by phylshan: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2020
A popular Nigerian pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman has reacted to the death sentence handed to a musician for blasphemy. Suleman faulted the Kano Upper Shari’a Court for sentencing 22-year-old Yahaya Sharif to death by hanging. The televangelist and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International likened the verdict to self-deceit.

Apostle Suleman has questioned why a singer will be sentenced to death when terrorists are pardoned in Nigeria. The clergyman said the country that pardons terrorists want to kill a man for blasphemy. Suleman likened the verdict to self-deceit.

"A country that pardons terrorists wants to kill a man for blasphemy..I am sure even Saudi Arabia is shocked..the worst form of deception is self deceit," he tweeted.

It could be recalled that an Upper Shari’a Court in Kano on Monday, August 10, presided by Khadi Aliyu Muhammad Kani found the 22-year old guilty of blasphemy after he composed a song in which verses were allegedly said to have been attributed to the prophet. Back in March, the Islamic singer composed a song that was shared on social media.

The song went viral and caused an uproar which resulted in the invasion of Shariff's house by the youths who wanted to set it on fire. It was reported that the Kano-based singer is a member of Faidha group who “are known for their preference of Shaikh Ibrahim Nyass over Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and belongs to the Tijjaniya sect.
Meanwhile, Nigeria's social media space is currently filled with outrage over the death sentence handed out to a singer over for blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Social media opinions on the issue are heated and diverse, emotions are running high; many want the Nigerian government to intervene. But there are still some missing links regarding the burning issue as only a few journalists were reportedly allowed entry into the court.

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1293193766086549505?s=09

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by mamaafrik(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Foolish murics and Stupid Muslims will keep quiet on this blasphemy of a thing and will claim religion of peace, pigs.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by Righteousness89(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2020
The Deceit of the Century!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by Nolaffme: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by delkuf(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2020
I pity anyone still falling for the deceitfulness of mohammed
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by dangermouse(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
At this age and time, its a shame to hear this type of news anywhere.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by mujahid777(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Your secular governments released the terrorists
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? by Juliusmomoh: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Apart from MUSLIM, what other GOAT do u know ? ....... Oya they should come and hang me.. Idoit people

(1) (Reply)

CAMA Law, How The Plot Started And What You Need To Know / Two Nuns Miraculously Got Pregnant Upon Their Visit To African . / At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.