Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,563 members, 7,975,220 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria (1075 Views)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by adedolapoololade(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Good day to you all.My aim of writing this post is to let you know how I feel about Nigeria.I have always wanted to be footballer but you Nigeria's sport aspect is bad...This sums up my reason of being tired about Nigeria
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Not too late if you can go to
The Netherlands your dream of becoming a footballer will come true there
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by adedolapoololade(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I don't have any means of travelling abroad
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by adedolapoololade(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Moreover,I am 18 years old
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
adedolapoololade:

Moreover,I am 18 years old
hope still dey omoyami ma fur✌
But work towards it before the age of 24
He get why cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
adedolapoololade:

I don't have any means of travelling abroad
Ma fur omoyami
Help will come O sure✌
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by adedolapoololade(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ma fur omoyami
Help will come O sure✌
Thanks for the words of encouragement
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
adedolapoololade:

Thanks for the words of encouragement
Asèè lò n panic omoyami
Ma 4 oma set ✌
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
adedolapoololade:
[color=#006600][/color]
Good day to you all.My aim of writing this post is to let you know how I feel about Nigeria.I have always wanted to be footballer but you Nigeria's sport aspect is bad...This sums up my reason of being tired about Nigeria

REMEMBER: becoming a professional footballer is just as difficult anywhere in the world...
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

REMEMBER: becoming a professional footballer is just as difficult anywhere in the world...
Explain
Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Explain

A) at 18yrs old, if you havent been yet in a proper football structure then its already quite late.... many enter these academies around the age of 14/15yrs old.

B) being good is one thing, but not everyone who is good at playing ball become professional footballers. the majority never even become more than amateur players. there are MILLIONS of people every year in this dude's shoes, and there is only about a roughly 5000 spaces available worldwide.

last football camp i witnessed there was about 200 skilled football players (majority from Africa/south America and east Europe) and less than 10 were selected. i personally know a highly skilled dude from Senegal who has tried for more than 10 yrs in Europe and has finally given up on his dream.

so as much as i understand that being a professional footballer is the dude's dream (and he may succeed), he should equally get a B plan in case it doesnt work..... because unless there is a proper structure that would send him abroad for football camps/trials/academy etc, his chances will be highly limited.

the dude has much better luck joining one of Nigeria's top football academy (Pepsi football academy for example) than going abroad on his own.... if he is indeed good, he will have no problem joining one of these academies, where international recruiters often go to check players.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by juliusocean(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) at 18yrs old, if you havent been yet in a proper football structure then its already quite late.... many enter these academies around the age of 14/15yrs old.

B) being good is one thing, but not everyone who is good at playing ball become professional footballers. the majority never even become more than amateur players. there are MILLIONS of people every year in this dude's shoes, and there is only about a roughly 5000 spaces available worldwide.
Your HEAD is full of BRAINS cool

last football camp i witnessed there was about 200 skilled football players (majority from Africa/south America and east Europe) and less than 10 were selected. i personally know a highly skilled dude from Senegal who has tried for more than 10 yrs in Europe and has finally given up on his dream.

so as much as i understand that being a professional footballer is the dude's dream (and he may succeed), he should equally get a B plan in case it doesnt work..... because unless there is a proper structure that would send him abroad for football camps/trials/academy etc, his chances will be highly limited.

the dude has much better luck joining one of Nigeria's top football academy (Pepsi football academy for example) than going abroad on his own.... if he is indeed good, he will have no problem joining one of these academies, where international recruiters often go to check players.
Your "HEAD is full of BRAINS"

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Living In Nigeria by stagger: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
you have a better chance visiting one of the less attractive countries. I know a guy who went on pilgrimage, stayed a while and participated in a local football match. After the game, he was approached by a scout. Rest is history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help !! Help !!! / Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) / Between JAPA And Self-assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.