Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,092 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

5 World Superstars You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 World Superstars You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians (361 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 World Superstars You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians by AfricaCelebs: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Today, we shine the light on some world famous personalities that have Nigerian roots.

While the country can boldly boast of citizens making the green and white flag proud, we have decided to bring to you some international superstars who are also achieving greatness.

Some of these superstars stuck to their Nigerian names and for others, you will have to dig on the internet to find out.

Below are 5 world superstars you probably didn’t know are Nigerians.
1. Big Sean
It came as a big surprise to fans across the world when Big Sean revealed in an interview with Vibe Magazine that he was part Nigerian.

He said, “I remember one time, My Aunty took Me and My Brother to see Santa Claus and Santa Claus was black, and I was like that’s not Santa Claus, then my grandma said why is that not Santa Claus and I was like because he is black, He was like Super black, you know what I mean like a Nigerian, I am Nigerian, part Nigerian.”

2. John Boyega
His real name, John Adedayo B. Adegboyega and he is an English actor known popularly in Hollywood for playing the character of Finn in the Star Wars sequel trilogy films, The Force Awakens (2015), The Last Jedi (2017), and The Rise of Skywalker (2019).
Click Link for Full List https://africacelebrities.com/2020/08/12/5-world-superstars-you-probably-didnt-know-are-nigerians/
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lyta Accused Of Stealing Video Concept On Hold Me Down Video Naira Marley Reacts / List Of Celebrities Who Campaigned For APC In 2014/15 / Erica Disqualified From Big Brother Naija Just Like Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.