Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

"I’m Too Busy Working To Stay Home Like U & Watch Bbnaija - Mercy Eke Lashes Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Too Busy Working To Stay Home Like U & Watch Bbnaija - Mercy Eke Lashes Out (525 Views)

Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I’m Too Busy Working To Stay Home Like U & Watch Bbnaija - Mercy Eke Lashes Out by MsDoris(f): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
"I’m Too Busy Working To Stay Home Like You And Watch BBNaija - Mercy Lashes Out At Trolls. Viewers React (Video)

Winner of the Big Brother Naija reality show season 4, Mercy Eke, has taken to social media to call out all those forcing her to support one of the housemates of the BBnaija lockdown edition currently going on.

In an Instagram live video, Mercy Eke was heard telling them that she was too busy working to sit home and watch Big Brother Naija, unlike those who stay home to watch the show.

She also stated that she doesn’t know the new housemates enough to pick a favourite and doesn’t have time to watch at the moment but whenever she does, she would.

Viewers are outraged at her outburst especially since it was their votes that made her win.

Read full gist/ Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/im-too-busy-working-to-stay-home-like.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Besides Love Laycon Has Nothing Else To Offer Me, Erica Tells Kiddwaya / ”my Landlady Paid Me N1m To Kill Vera Omozuwa For Ritual” – Suspected Killers Of / Bbnaija: Ozo Confesses His Undying Love For Nengi, Threatens To Risk His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.